20 Reviews for Wedding & Event Designs by Pamela

Partial Planning (2)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Destination (1)
20 Wedding & Event Designs by Pamela Reviews

Pamela was wonderful! She was referred by a work colleague and I'm so glad that she was. I would have been lost not knowing what to do, and how to do it. Pamela knows her stuff and offers great recommendations and suggestions for your wedding. She referred our DJ Rafael, from illuminating Celebrations and he did our lighting and music. He was great! She also kept me on a timeline of things that needed to be completed months prior to the wedding, and was very organized. This helped relieve stress tremendously, knowing that someone was with me along the way to make sure everything was going as planned. Communication was easy, she is very responsive by email and via text. On top of being very knowledgeable of the wedding industry, Pamela is super sweet and genuine. I felt very comfortable from our first meeting and made a new friend along the process.
The day of the wedding, unfortunately Pamela couldn't be there due to another scheduled wedding. I knew this months in advanced so I was very well informed that someone would be stepping in her place, and I wasn't left dry. Pamela left me in very good hands with her partner, Teresa. Teresa blew everyone away with how organized she was all day, from coordinating the ceremony to making sure the send off at the end of night went smoothly. I got many compliments that Teresa was awesome and a total boss. lol My dad is still saying that hiring a wedding planner was the best decision; it helped so much and took away the stress for the night. I would agree and recommend it to anyone getting married. I would also recommend hiring Wedding & Event Designs by Pamela and Teresa because they are both amazing, friendly, and lovely gems who definitely know their stuff that will keep a bride at ease.

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception

Pamela was a life saver for the day of my wedding and during the last couple of months! She organized everything according to my specifications and went above and beyond my expectations. She was always available when my husband and I had questions and was happy to help. This wedding couldn't have gone as smoothly as expected without her. I highly recommend her for anyone's wedding!

Profile Picture Victoria, 3/31/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists

Pamela came highly recommended to us through a colleague, and they were so right! In a wedding planner, it was very important to my wife and I that we work with someone that we had a connection with. At our very first meeting, we felt the spark and were hooked. Pamela is very knowledgeable about the wedding industry due to years of experience. She recommended great vendors to us that fit within our budget, but didn't sacrifice quality. First and foremost, she looked out for our best interests and didn't make any decisions on what kind of commission she'd get from a vendor for a referral.

There were a couple times where we weren't sure if a wedding for us (hello elopement!), but she sat down with us and had a heart-to-heart and reminded us of why a wedding was so important to us. That made us feel like family and not just a client.

Pamela's star shined brightest on our wedding day. Through countless hours of planning, we had a vision for what our big day would look like, but we had no idea it would be that grand! Pamela and her team were incredible and made all of our details come to life. Not only that, but she made sure that our day, from getting ready, to "I do", to our reception, and finally our farewell went off without a hitch. She made it so my wife and I could enjoy ourselves with our friends and family. Many of our friends and family commented to us about how wonderful everything looked and how professional and kind Pamela and her staff was. Many of them also said it was the most beautiful wedding they'd attended.

We can't recommend Pamela enough to any couple that is looking to get married in the Greater San Antonio area. You won't regret hiring her for your special day.

Thank you again so much!! :)

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Alma, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception

Book Pamela immediately! Don't think twice. We had a wonderful experience with her. She was attentive and really listened to what we wanted as a couple. Even though we booked her for day-of services, she was there to guide us in advance. She has great connections and recommendations, and is a true professional. You will not go wrong, and your day will be beautiful.

Profile Picture User4692578, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord.

Pamela is not only a wonderful wedding coordinator, she is a very sweet and thoughtful person to work with. She made sure all of the details that mattered to me were fulfilled. She gives great ideas and suggested things that I hadn't even thought of. I highly recommend Pamela for any event that you have.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Lorena, 3/26/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

My wedding day absolutely perfect and it would not have been possible without the expert direction of Pamela! Planning a wedding long-distance from New York had me on edge, but after a few months of Pamela's expertise and professionalism, I knew I was going to be able to sit back and relax (as much as a Bride possibly can)! She is detailed-oriented, poised, knowledgable, and resourceful; all the qualities a Bride should seek in a planner. She maintained continuous contact with the vendors and kept me in check when it came to staying on a planning schedule! She made suggestions that I had not even considered and took complete control of the weekend's events. So much so, I was able to take a bubble bath and take a nap on my wedding day. How many Bride's can say that?! Everyone always says there will always be that "one thing" that goes awry on your wedding day. That never happened on my wedding day, and I will can say with all confidence it's because I had an amazing planner! Thank you, Pamela!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 1/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

What can I say about Pamela. She is the most amazing coordinator ever. She was so helpful throughout my entire wedding planning process. I only hired her to the day of coordinating but she was there to help me plan everything. But she shined the most when my wedding day came. Unfortunately my wedding day consisted of rain and some flooding. But Pam made everything workout we moved everything inside and even when the lights went out she still helped everything go by smoothly. I would have had no idea what to do if Pam was not there to help me. We were behind by at least 2 hours because of the rain but once everything got started it felt just as great. I am so glad she was there and i am even happier that i made such a great friend out of her. You will not be making a wrong decision by choosing Pam she is absolutely amazing!!!

Profile Picture User3045523, 2+ years ago, 12 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Pam was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. We used her for a day of wedding planner but was more of a planner for the last month before the wedding. She was so helpful, quick to respond at any time of the day or night (had emails at 12am), never stressed, and showed great leadership skills. She did us the favor to take some of our wedding decor the night of our wedding in her truck and we were able to pick them up the day after. I highly recommend Pam for your wedding! She made things so easy for us that we were really able to enjoy our wedding.

Profile Picture Deya, 12/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We are so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with Pamela and her team. Planning a wedding while living out of the country seemed impossible to us, but Pam made it happen! She made sure everything was taken care of so that we (and our families) could actually enjoy our wedding, stress free. Pam was incredibly helpful and professional, we could not have asked for a better wedding coordinator!
Pamela and her team are truly the best!

Profile Picture Karla, 12/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

First of all, we hired Pamela as the "Day of" coordinator but she was much more than that! We met periodically throughout the year probably about 7 times, possibly more to be sure that we were on the same page.
Pemela is so knowledgable in her craft and it shows in her execution. She's well connected in the wedding industry, she referred us to fusion catering and their service was top notch as well. I don't know how or what we would have done without Pamela's help!! She is so professional and down to earth I felt as if I knew her forever. On the day of all I had to to do was label the boxes, from there she knew exactly where I wanted everything no questions asked, which provided me piece of mind so that I could focus on just enjoying the moment.
I could go on and on about Pamela and her services but the truth is the proof is in the final product!! This was definitely money well spent! I encourage any bride looking for a coordinator to look no further because Pamela is your gal for all wedding and event needs.
Custom service, knowledge and professionalism are second to none and I know because I interviewed several people before goin back to Pamela who was my first choice all along! You will not be disappointed with her ladies and remember you cannot put a price tag on peace of mind on your big day!!!
Thank you Pamela for helping us have such a beautiful day!!!

Profile Picture Adrianne, 11/29/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Where do I begin?? Pam was referred to me by a friend and I'm so very glad that she was. She was hired as my "day of coordinator" but she was involved with so much more. She made sure everything ran smoothly and kept me calm. She took the pressure off of me so my husband and I could enjoy our special day. Pam and her team helped with everything, from setting up the table arrangements to folding menu cards in the napkins. More importantly she understood my "vision" for the day and replicated exactly how I wanted it even though we were blessed with not so great weather. She quickly came up with a plan b and everything was fine. I would most definitley recommend her!

Profile Picture Kelli, 11/15/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Pam was incredibly helpful from day 1. Without her I don't know how we would have had a successful wedding. We had to move cities while planning and her help during that time was invaluable. Always available and always accommodating. I can't imagine planning our wedding without her.

Profile Picture Nicholas, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Seriously! Pamela saved me and stepped in to make sure we had the best wedding possible. 2 weeks before my wedding date I contacted Pamela for "day of" coordination, luckily she was available! She was extremely efficient, met with me and my husband right away and even gave us homework! She was so easy to get a hold of and went above and beyond for our special day. On the day of the wedding Pamela was there super early, held the rehearsal and allowed me and my husband to relax while we prepared for our ceremony. Peace of mind and confidence in her abilities was such and amazing relief to have especially on our wedding day! The actual wedding ceremony and reception went so well, friends of ours are still complementing us on our smooth transitions and minimal down time throughout the night. Pamela became like family to us, she is so easy going and willing to tackle anything you throw at her! There is no way that our day would have went so well if Pamela wasn't there pulling all the strings. I highly recommend her for your special day, you wont regret it.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/20/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

To all the brides who might not realize this yet, you NEED Pamela! She was so helpful, and she thought of so many details that didn't even occur to us. Before we hired Pamela, I was pretty stressed out about the wedding planning. I immediately felt at ease once we met her. She was so sweet and personable and a total professional. Her costs were reasonable, she took care of all the details, and she really came through when anything unexpected happened. I would recommend her to any bride that needs some guidance but doesn't want to break their budget on a coordinator.

Profile Picture Brooke, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Everyone should have Wedding & Event Designs by Pamela as your wedding coordinator or for any special event! Pamela is absolutely fantastic. Pamela is very responsive, pays attention to all details, and extremely organized. Pamela made sure every vender was where they needed to be and coordinated the entire day for vendors. Our wedding was perfect and completely stress free.

Profile Picture Ari, 4/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Pamela was the wedding coordinator for my daughters wedding on April 5, 2014. Pamela helped guide us though out the wedding planning. My husband and I were blown away with everything Pamela did to make my daughters wedding perfect. She is very responsive & extremely sweet. Pamela had great checklists for us to make sure we had everything we wanted/ needed, researched stuff for us and recommended vendors. She also decorated the hall with all of our decorations and put so much thought into spacing out the tables; I never thought to think out table spacing but Pamela had it covered. My daughter & I knew we could call Pamela and ask her any question without hesitation. We all recommend Pamela! Pamela has love & passion and it absolutely shows in all that she does.

Profile Picture User4111210, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I hired Pam to assist with all the details of planning our daughter's wedding reception in San Antonio on December 7th after a destination wedding in Cancun two weeks before. It was crazy busy for us with work, planning for the cancun wedding, overseeing all the details of the san antonio reception and preparing for the holidays. Hiring Pam was the BEST investment we ever made. I really don't know how we could have done it without her. She helped us to organize all the details, find all the vendors, gave us venue suggestions, set appointments, met with some of the vendors when we couldn't and kept us focused.
Pam was a wonderful to work with and we would hire her again and highly recommend her services. She's kind, patient, funny and a real joy to work with. The week before the San Antonio reception she met with us to go over all the details and came over on the evening before to pick up all the stuff we would need on the day of. She arrived at the reception venue several hours before to set out all the items she picked up the day prior and to check on all the vendors & details. During the reception she guided us through the timeline and ensured that we stayed on schedule. She also ensured those guests with special dietary needs received their meals, that the pre-selected music was played at the correct times and was prepared with her emergency kit for any crises that came up. Thank goodness she had a can of anti-static cling spray in her kit to rid my dress of static cling. She saved the day! She was a treasure and we would highly recommend her to anyone considering using her services.
Lilly & Oscar Cardenas
Mother & Father of the Bride

Profile Picture Lilly , 12/7/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Let me start off by saying it was not easy for me to hire a coordinator I talk two three others before one of my other vendors recommend Pamela. I am very finicky when it comes to matters of great importance. When my vendor first spoke of Pamela in the highest regard I knew she would be the one I would more than likely hire. So I scheduled a meeting with her immediately; upon meeting with Pamela I noticed her professionalism and kind spirited personality. In our first meeting she asked me many questions extracting important wedding information from me she wrote every detail down. I was very impressed with her and I hired her on the spot. During the duration of the wedding planning Pamela always keep in touch with me via email. She answered all my concerns via email and always in a timely manner. She gave me a ton of checklist that helped me stay organized and work on wedding details in a timely manner.

The week of the wedding she called all of my wedding vendors and made sure everything was in order. This was a big help because going into the week of your wedding there is so much to do this was a big weight lifted off my shoulders. The day of rehearsal she was at the venue on time and she instructed the bridal party on the ceremony line up. The day of the wedding she arrived early at noon to make sure the vendors started setting up appropriately. (Our wedding didn’t start until 6:30pm) She made sure that our wedding stay on schedule and because of her everything went smooth in a timely fashion. She was sweet enough to go up to our honey moon suite with my sister and decorate the place with rose petals. My mother and sister loved her as did I. After our wedding came to a close she was nice enough to help my mother and sisters pack up flowers, cake etc. Pamela was definitely the best investment I made for our wedding. I would hire her again!!!
-Christine Machado Khorasani
#averyhappybride

Profile Picture Christine, 11/16/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Due to Pamela's passion, organization, promptness, and knowledge we were able to have the perfect wedding. We would not have had the wedding we had without her help. We highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Jason, 5/11/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Pam worked with my crazy schedule, and encouraged me throughout the process. I would recommend her services to anyone planning a wedding who has a career or family to balance, as well. Although I could have done it all myself, having a wedding coordinator allowed my family to actually enjoy the wedding, rather than working the whole time, and allowed me to keep my business running and save the vacation days for an actual vacation! I already have recommended Pam to friends, because she really worked with my budget, and I did not have to commit to one service level. I started off not needing much help, but toward the end wanted significantly more service, and she was there 100%. The wedding was fun and easy for me, her assistance with finding vendors was invaluable, and she was there to politely keep me on task when I was letting deadlines get away from me.

Profile Picture Meagan, 11/2/12, 1 Review