Wedding Essentials Design Reviews

3 | Mechanicsville, MD

3 Reviews for Wedding Essentials Design

Justine · Married on 05/30/2015

My husband and I were thrilled with how our wedding invitations turned out. Resnik was able to combine our unique hobbies (flying and skydiving) and create a beautiful Save-the-Date and invitation theme that was 100% unique and 100% the story of us. Each one was hand cut and crafted with precision and attention to detail with the ultimate result being the perfect way to illustrate and celebrate our special time. Thank you Resnik!!

Sent on 12/01/2015

KRISTIN · Married on 12/05/2014

We absolutely loved our wedding invitations from Red Emblem Design. Red Emblem Design worked with us to help develop a theme and design for our invitations. She took our ideas and helped make them more succinct and GORGEOUS. Prior to working with Red Emblem Design our ideas for our wedding theme seemed chaotic at best. They worked with us to beautify a design that ended up tying our entire wedding together. Of all the companies we worked with for our wedding Red Emblem design made the largest impact on our design and theme.
    These invitations are high quality and beautiful. They are handcrafted with much care and attention to detail. We received so many compliments on our invitations!
    We would recommend Red Emblem Design to anyone who loves high quality and friendly service. Whether you know what you want or need help pointing you in a certain direction Red Emblem Design can do it for you!
    Thanks so much for your high quality beautiful and elegant product. We will definitely look to you in the future for assistance with other projects.

Sent on 11/28/2015

I received so many compliments on my wedding invitations! They truly were unique custom hand made invites. I explained how I wanted it to feel, and Wedding Essentials Design truly created the vision. Over a year later people still talk about my invitations! I now recommend Wedding Essentials Design to all my friends and family who need invitations for any event! I also appreciate how reasonable the prices were. I felt like I got hand drawn calligraphy for computer print prices!

Resnik also created my Chuppah (Wedding Canopy). It is so beautiful and completely unique. It perfectly complimented my invitations. I love it so much I now use it in my home as decoration.

Sent on 11/17/2015