122 Reviews for Wedding Dresser Couture By Vassa

Sample Gowns (3)
Garters (2)
Mother of Bride (1)
122 Wedding Dresser Couture By Vassa Reviews

She worked with you and really listened to what you wanted.

Profile Picture Kristina, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Getting my dress at Wedding dresses couture by Vassa was an amazing experience. Vassa is the utmost professional in this industry... you can tell from the minute you walk in the door! Based on what I described I wanted, she able to pick a dress that I fell in love with in a matter of minutes. I recommend Vassa with enthusiasm!!

Profile Picture Molly, 11/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I can't say enough on how happy I was that my fiancé found Vassa. Vassa made my fiancée and her entire wedding party feel so special and provided a private, exclusive experience. When I saw the look on the face of my fiancé, mother and soon to be mother in law at the end of the day, I knew instantly that she found the dress! Thank you many times over Vassa. Best wedding dress boutique on Long Island !!!!

Profile Picture joseph, 11/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Vassa was fabulous from the very beginning. I love that every appointment, even fittings, are private. It’s such a nice touch to have the store to yourself for every type of appointment. My dress was absolutely stunning and Vassa did a fabulous job making sureness the dress fit like a glove on my wedding day. She was a dream to work with. Thank you Vassa!!!!!

Profile Picture Erica , 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Bass wasn’t so personable throughout the whole process! Even scheduled and additional fitting for free. The only issue i had was that one of the hooks for my button broke but that happens. My dress was gorgeous and she knew exactly how to fit me. She also did not push me above my budget. I loved my experience with Vaasa and I highly recommend!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Sara, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Vassa is amazing. As someone who hates trying on dresses because they never fit, she made the entire process from beginning to end so seamless and easy! The store is closed to only you for the appointment so you get all of her attention and she was budget conscious when showing me dresses. Fittings and alterations were easy with her as well! I would recommend Vassa a million times over to every bride!

Profile Picture Meredith, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Vassa is incredible!! She makes private appointments with each bride, so you feel like absolute royalty during your session. She goes through every single dress that interests you until you find your dream grown. Every single fitting was an incredible and personal experience. Furthermore, we hired vassa for the day to get my mom and I ready on the big day. She was a LIFESAVER. Some of my girls needed their dress fixed, and she was with me every step of the night. She re-glued my eye lash, got me in and out of my dress, and even adjusted my train and Veil before walking down the aisle. Vassa is a dream come true for any and all brides. She was my favorite vendor by far, and all of mine were incredible!

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Working with Vassa was amazing! I had a general idea of what type of dress I was looking for, but she encouraged me to try different styles of dresses and ultimately went with something a little different than I thought I initially wanted. I was so happy with my dress and all of the alterations that we did. I got so many compliments on my dress and I felt beautiful and confident on my wedding day.

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I cannot say enough good things about Vassa!!! She is such a welcoming and helpful person and an expert at wedding dresses!! I gave her an idea of what I wanted and the 2nd dress she had me try on wound up being THE dress. She made sure it fit perfectly and was comfortable. She was so helpful throughout the entire fitting process, teaching my mom how to properly bustle the dress, how to sit and even how to fluff it so it looked great in pictures!! You're the only bride in the store every time you meet with her which made me feel so special. I would recommend Vassa to any bride looking for not only a beautiful dress but an overall wonderful experience.

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/14/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Any bride knows that wedding planning is one of the hardest things you will ever do in your life. And picking a wedding dress just adds to that stressful experience and that hoping you find the look you want for your big day is a task in itself. Well LOOK NO FURTHER when you walk into the doors of Wedding Dresser Couture. Vassa is the most warm, enthusiastic, complimentary, friendly, accommodating, ... I need more adjectives ... person to ever even grace this wedding world. Not once, but twice, did she go out of her way to help schedule my fittings for me at a convenient time. She makes you feel so special each moment she spends with you - and when you hire her for day of consulting - you WILL NOT regret your choice. On time, gleaming, ready to do anything for her bride to make her happy. She will take you in and out of your dress as many times as you need her to - need some air, a drink, greasy food - just call on Vassa to help you out. I mean clearly she is more than just a wedding dress consultant, she basically becomes your best friend from the moment you meet her. Affordable, professional, absolutely THE BEST! Vassa - I cannot thank you enough, and you know it already, I will be returning for all vow renewals, maybe I will even make it a yearly tradition just to come hang out with you! Loveeeee you Vasss!

Profile Picture Amy, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Vassa was absolutely wonderful! I honestly couldn't come up with one complaint. She was so sweet and helpful and truly made me feel special. I have recommended her to everyone that I know who is getting married.

Profile Picture Kristina, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Vassa was beyond amazing to work with!! She made every step of my wedding dress experience magical for my wedding on 9/10/2017. Vassa is so very talented and displays strong expertise in her work. She provided private appointments for each fitting, which made the experience more personal and unique.

Vassa is the sweetest person and has a calming demeanor about her, which made wedding planning much less stressful for me. She helped me feel so special and beautiful on my big day and I am so glad that I found my wedding dress here. I absolutely loved my wedding dress and it could not have been a more perfect fit.

Wedding Dresser Couture is hands down the best wedding dress boutique on Long Island and I wholeheartedly recommend Vassa to all future brides!!

Profile Picture Stacey, 9/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I was beyond satisfied with my experience at Vassa's- she was extremely accommodating and made a stressful process feel very peaceful and relaxing. I highly recommend her services!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 8/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Vassa was absolutely incredible to work with!!! Her expertise and dependability made the whole process easy and stress free. Vassa made sure my wedding gown was PERFECT for my July 2017 wedding! I received so many compliments and felt amazing in it! Vassa gives you her full attention as she only works with one bride at a time so you get the full boutique experience. Thank you for all your hard work! I will recommend Vassa to all future brides!!!

Profile Picture Janine, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I can't say enough amazing things about working with wedding dresser couture! Vassa is SO talented and never once did I have a doubt in my mind about my wedding dress! Not only is she an expert in her field, her dress selection is SO unique and different. I tried on atleast 50 dresses at various salons and never saw any like Vassa's selection!

I have many friends who are engaged and they only have one or 2 fittings. This was not the case with wedding dresser couture. We started fittings in February for my July wedding! I was even encouraged to come in with a hair trial/ makeup trial, shoes, and jewelry to try on my dress before fittings started or my dress came in using the sample.

Vassa made me feel so comfortable and secure! Each fitting was a private appointment in which she closed the boutique so I had her complete attention. I never felt rushed.

My bridal attendant on my wedding day even made a point to tell me she's NEVER seen a dress like mine, and that throughout her career many times has seen duplicate dresses on various brides!

Vassa made me feel SO special and beautiful on my big day. I would recommend wedding dresser couture to every bride!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Vassa made every step of my wedding gown experience magical! From the moment I stepped through her door, I felt like a princess. She made sure every detail was perfect, and that all my questions were answered - even the ones I didn't know I had. After looking at every several stores, I knew right away when I went here. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had been to 2 other wedding dress stores, and Wedding Dresser Couture was our last stop. The moment we walked into the store, I knew I wanted to get my dress here. Vassa is incredible and so helpful. She listened to what I was looking for in a dress and brought countless options, as well as other styles she thought would look good on my body that I never thought of. The last dress she picked ended up being the dress! It was totally different than the thought I came in with, but it fit like a glove and was gorgeous. One of my favorite parts about this experience was that we were trying on dresses and picking the ones that looked the best. I had no idea the brands I was trying on, and I honestly didn't know the brand of my wedding dress until I put it on for my wedding. That's the way it should be! Vassa is very thorough and we had atleast 4 fittings, and if the dress wasn't perfect, she would have scheduled another fitting because she's a perfectionist. We also hired Vassa to come to the wedding to help me put the dress on for pictures and help walk down the aisle. This was the best thing we did all day! Vassa really helped me since it is an anxious day and a lot is happening. She puts you at ease and makes sure every picture looks fabulous and that the dress stays in good shape until the wedding ceremony. I really enjoyed working with Vassa and I know you will too if you go to her!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 6/17/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Vassa is awesome- first and only place needed to find my dress! She is extremely efficient, professional and hardworking. You are the only bride in the store and the focus is all on You. She makes you feel very comfortable and knew exactly what I wanted. Loved my experience with her and have recommended others to go to her as well if you are wedding dress shopping or even MOB shopping.

Profile Picture Tracy, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry, Wedding Planning

It was an absolute pleasure to have Vassa as part of my wedding planning. She is so knowledgeable, experienced and an overall wonderful person. She came to me as a recommendation from 3 other brides and one of my friends has already bought her wedding dress with her! Her dresses are beautiful and I was so pleased to come in below budget and be able to buy 2 gowns. I will forever be grateful for her input and kindness. I wish her much continued success in the future because she truly deserves it!

Profile Picture Natalie, 6/9/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Vassa was fantastic. I am very particular about dresses and clothes so when three of my friends got their dresses from her I knew I had to go to Vassa's store. Prior to her store, I went to four other popular bridal boutiques and did not have great experiences. The first dress I tried on in Vassa's store was it for me. Overall, she has very unique, beautiful dresses. My dress was "Isleboro" by Enzoani and it is timeless and beautiful. I also love how it is just you and her in the store and not eighty other brides. She literally shuts down the store for you and your family members so it is a more intimate, "not rushed" experience. After I picked my dress and had the fittings, she was so helpful and wonderful. She also helped design my veil, which came out gorgeous. I know people always say "your dress is beautiful" the night of your wedding, but I got "your dress is my favorite." I highly, HIGHLY recommend Vassa.

Profile Picture Shana, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The best! So amazing on so many levels, made me feel beautiful and helped me find the perfect dress for my day!

Profile Picture Nicole, 4/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Working with Vassa was a dream come true! She was there every step of the way - to selecting a special dress to making sure I would feel my best on our wedding day during dress fittings to spending the entire day with me on the day of. She is incredibly kind, transparent, hard-working, and is truly passionate about her craft. Having the opportunity to work with Vassa was one of my favorite aspects of the wedding process!

I will miss seeing and working with Vassa!

Best,
Rachel

Profile Picture Rachel, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Unique Services (Other)

Vassa was incredible! Her shop was the first store I visited and I bought my wedding dress that very same day. She has an exquisite eye and knew exactly what I was picturing to wear on my wedding day. I told her the style that I liked, my budget and that my wedding would be a destination wedding. The very first dress she picked I ended up buying and fell completely in love with the dress. For every fitting that I went to she had a perfectionist eye to detail to things that I would never notice. I also loved the idea that I was the only bride in her store and that she books by appointment only. You always have her full attention and devotion. She absolutely loves what she does for a living. I highly highly recommend her to all the brides to be!!! You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Melanie, 3/25/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Sample Gowns, Veils, Alterations, Appts. Only, Customization

Vassa, the owner of this wedding salon is a treasure. It is her boutique and she takes care of you from beginning to end. As mother-of-the-bride, I can't say enough about how she guided us through the whole process. She has a huge selection in many price ranges and Vassa was able to guide us to a gorgeous gown for my daughter. We also retained her services as "wedding dresser", and that was money well spent.

Profile Picture User7939750, Recently Married, 1 Review