Wedding Dress Me Reviews

30 | Indian Trail, NC

30 Reviews for Wedding Dress Me

30 Wedding Dress Me Reviews

Susan · Getting married on 12/16/2018

Absolutely love this shop! I have bought my wedding dress, veil, bridesmaids dresses, and my daughter’s prom dress here. They are great to work with and so very nice!! Great affordable prices and beautiful dresses!

Mackenzie · Getting married on 11/04/2018

I had the absolute best experience at this shop! Tonya was so kind and worked so hard to help me find my wedding dress. Her and Kathy made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process and they definitely paid attention to every detail. They were even able to give me very honest and helpful advice for alterations. I would 100% recommend this store to anyone!

• Christianne

Christianne · Married on 10/14/2018

I loved my entire experience at Wedding Dress Me! The ladies were so kind and helpful in helping me find the perfect gown. There was only one other bride there at the time, which made the fitting have a very intimate feel. They were also able to lower the price of the gown I LOVED so it would fit my budget!

Jennifer · Married on 03/31/2018

I’ve known the owner, Kathy since I was a little girl, and she is one of the kindest ladies I know. Her shop is darling, and she has a great selection of gowns from many different designers. The staff makes you feel like a princess, and are willing to let you try on anything. My dress is breathtaking and was way more affordable than I had budgeted for! The gown also came in the store in about two days which was incredibly fast.

Angela · Married on 09/22/2017

Wowwww! I loved this bridal shop. The ladies were WONDERFUL. They made me and my "teenage" daughter very comfortable. The shop is amazing with a family friendly atmosphere. They will find you the perfect dress, help you get an idea of the shoe you and even help you practice your walk!!!! GOD BLESS THIS BUSINESS AND THE STAFF BECAUSE THEY ARE TRULY A BLESSING TO EVERYONE THAT WALKS THROUGH THE DOOR!
    A.ROLLINS

angela · Married on 05/28/2017

I loved this place! It was the last store we went to that day in Charlotte with the first being a more boutique-y store in Dilworth that was good (not great) and a consignment shop that had pretty dresses, just nothing I loved in my size. I showed up a little tired and was wondering if I would have to do another day of dress shopping. As soon as I met the girls at Wedding Dress Me and saw their selection, OMG I was so impressed! They have so many dresses to choose from with a ton of different styles, sizes and price points. The store is decorated adorably too. The salegirl suggested I try on a dress hanging by the dressing room (it had a sweetheart neckline and no low back, originally wanted an illusion neckline with a low back with lace detail on the back). Even though it wasn't exactly what I originally wanted, it was the best suggestion ever because the moment I put it on I knew it was THE dress (plus my bridesmaids teared up as soon I walked out of the fitting room in it). I received so many compliments on my dress on the big day:)

Jessica · Married on 12/31/2016

I drove almost 3 hours to go wedding dress shopping at Wedding Dress Me after someone suggested I go check it out. The minute I walked in the door I knew I loved this bridal shop and the drive was absolutely worth it. The staff at Wedding Dress Me are awesome and they helped me find the perfect wedding gown. Wedding Dress Me is absolutely amazing!!!

Allison · Married on 11/12/2016

I just bought my dress at Wedding Dress Me and it was a wonderful experience! The shop is very cute and the staff made me feel comfortable and at ease. My associate Hanna was so sweet and helpful! I think what differentiates Wedding Dress Me from other boutiques (and believe me I know, I went to just about every one in the greater Charlotte are) is their competitive prices and integrity. They have many sample and overstock dresses (which is what I got, and at an awesome discount), and they don't mark up alterations and accessories. I'm so happy with my dress and would do it all over again at Wedding Dress Me!

Erin · Married on 10/29/2016

These women know what they are doing. I never expected buying a dress during my first shopping trip, let alone after only trying on 4. They knew exactly what to put me in and I felt absolutely beautiful in my dress. From the original trip and purchase, to picking up my dress the day before the event, they communicated with me, provided great alteration recommendations and steamed the dress to make it perfect. If you want to have a good time shopping and feel like you're at home, I would definitely recommend Wedding Dress Me!

Nicole · Married on 09/25/2016

I wandered into Wedding Dress Me after googling wedding dress shops near me and saw that they were right around the corner from my home in Indian Trail. I just moved here to be with my fiancé in February so most of my wedding party and my parents live in other states. I figured I would just look around to see what they had and I wasn't even planning on tryinv on dresses, let alone buying one! I hadn't made an appointment and said that I could totally come back another time, but the ladies said they could definitely take care of me anyway, so sweet of them! Long story short, the ladies there mAde me feel so special and made sure I was having fun since I went by myself. Turns out I found THE dress and called my mom immediately. The girls were so helpful and so thoughtful, and even found a gorgeous matching head piece for me! I would recommend this adorable little shop to EVERY bride who is looking for one on one attention, assistance or just a special experience with sales ladies that are genuine and truly care. I am so grateful for finding them!

Christina · Married on 07/03/2016

The staff were amazing !! Prices were great !! I am extremely satisfied with my wedding gown loved the selection and the prices were insanely great. The consultant ( Shay ) who helped me made my experience worth all the money in the world . I have been to several bridal shops and this by far was the best . I drove an hour and thirty minutes to shop with them and the trip was so worth it . Thank you ladies for making my bridal experience one to remember . I got a 1400.00 dress for less than 600.00 this is the place for a bride on a budget . At Wedding Dress Me budget definitely mean Beautiful.

This is a fabulous dress shop! The staff are very friendly and helpful. The variety of dresses, both styles and prices, is very good. This is my second wedding and I was looking for a simple elegant gown. This is the first shop I visited and I found exactly what I wanted! Plus I found another dress to make into a cocktail dress for my shower! I enjoyed my time there so much and Journey was an excellent salesperson! She made it fun for me and my mom and maid of honor. I definitely recommend this shop!

Kandice · Married on 12/26/2015

I live in Maryland and went to several bridal shops only to leave feeling like I would never find a dress. On a visit down to NC I visited Wedding Dress Me. I called ahead of time and they were not opened the day I had available so the owner came in just for me! After a little over an hour I found a beautiful Sophia Tolli dress!

Anna · Married on 08/01/2015

Wonderful place and great value! I found my wedding dress within an hour!

• Brittany

Brittany · Married on 05/23/2015

Excellent place to find a dress, very friendly!

Shirl · Married on 05/23/2015

A ton of choices and great alterations availability right at the same time.

Becky · Married on 04/04/2015

I purchased my wedding dress from Wedding Dress Me, and it was one of the smartest decisions I made during the planning of my wedding! The staff was wonderful and found THE dress even after I thought I'd have to try again another time. There were so many dresses at the best prices I have seen anywhere. It was a fluke that I found the shop, and fate that took me there. I highly recommend checking out their new store and extensive inventory! I'm so happy I did!!

Ashley · Married on 01/25/2015

I adore this wedding dress shop! The staff is so, so nice and helpful, the decor in the shop is so cute, and the staff really make it fun and easy for you to try on wedding dresses. I also love how affordable their gowns are - I was absolutely in love with my dress and would not have been able to afford it coming from somewhere else. I'm so glad I found Wedding Dress Me!

• Jess. L

Ever · Married on 10/25/2014

So amazing! This place is cutest hole in the wall! So happy I found this place! Where else can you find a wedding gown for around $400.00 new with tags! and they were so friendly and not snooty about having a small budget like other places.

Chasney · Married on 04/26/2014

They were very attentive through the trial process and when I found "the one" they did everything possible to make sure I could afford what I wanted and I got it for a great price!

This place was absolutely fabulous. They give you space when you need it and are more than helpful to help you find exactly what you are looking for. Great dresses and great prices!

I was surprised at how many gowns the store had, my budget was $250.00 and I found a beautiful dress at the great price of $249.00.
    The owner of the store was great she worked with me for 41/2 hours and helped me with every step.
    I wish I had known about this place sooner.

I love the prices and how they not olny had used dresses, but they have brand new with tags on them. The dress shop was very unique it felt as if you were walking into a vintage shop in paris.

Sydney · Married on 04/15/2018

I had only 3 1/2 weeks to plan my wedding and we started with the dress! We walked in with no appointment and the sweet consultants helped us right away! Helping me select a dress I could purchase off the rack that would be the perfect fit only took about 30 minutes. When my mom and I both passed “the dress” by the consultant let me try on my choices then suggested hers! Her selection was spot on! Gorgeous, elegant and exactly what I wanted without me even knowing it! I was thrilled with their suggestion and purchased it that day, along with my veil. They made me feel special with a glass of wine and even let me invite my grandmother and fiancés mom to come down to share in this moment. Everyone at the wedding couldn’t quit talking about about how lovely my dress was!

Wedding Dress Me 1
    Wedding Dress Me 2
    Wedding Dress Me 3
    Wedding Dress Me 4
  • FinallyMrsW

Kelsey · Married on 10/24/2014

I found this store at a Bridal show and was surprised to have found my dress here. It is a little hole in the wall but there are many treasures in the hole. There are designer dresses for almost HALF of the price! I am so thankful I went to look because I found my absolute dream dress and I cannot wait to wear it:)