30 Reviews for Wedding Dress Me

Hair Accessories (1)
Jewelry (1)
Plus Size Gowns (1)
30 Wedding Dress Me Reviews

Absolutely love this shop! I have bought my wedding dress, veil, bridesmaids dresses, and my daughter’s prom dress here. They are great to work with and so very nice!! Great affordable prices and beautiful dresses!

Profile Picture Susan, 12/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Jewelry, Veils

I had the absolute best experience at this shop! Tonya was so kind and worked so hard to help me find my wedding dress. Her and Kathy made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process and they definitely paid attention to every detail. They were even able to give me very honest and helpful advice for alterations. I would 100% recommend this store to anyone!

Profile Picture Mackenzie, 11/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I loved my entire experience at Wedding Dress Me! The ladies were so kind and helpful in helping me find the perfect gown. There was only one other bride there at the time, which made the fitting have a very intimate feel. They were also able to lower the price of the gown I LOVED so it would fit my budget!

Profile Picture Christianne, 10/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The ladies there were so nice and very helpful! They had a beautiful selection of dresses and were understanding of what i was looking for in a dress.

Profile Picture Pamela, 9/22/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Consignment, Sample Sales, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Plus Size Gowns, Veils

I had only 3 1/2 weeks to plan my wedding and we started with the dress! We walked in with no appointment and the sweet consultants helped us right away! Helping me select a dress I could purchase off the rack that would be the perfect fit only took about 30 minutes. When my mom and I both passed “the dress” by the consultant let me try on my choices then suggested hers! Her selection was spot on! Gorgeous, elegant and exactly what I wanted without me even knowing it! I was thrilled with their suggestion and purchased it that day, along with my veil. They made me feel special with a glass of wine and even let me invite my grandmother and fiancés mom to come down to share in this moment. Everyone at the wedding couldn’t quit talking about about how lovely my dress was!

Profile Picture Sydney , 4/15/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I’ve known the owner, Kathy since I was a little girl, and she is one of the kindest ladies I know. Her shop is darling, and she has a great selection of gowns from many different designers. The staff makes you feel like a princess, and are willing to let you try on anything. My dress is breathtaking and was way more affordable than I had budgeted for! The gown also came in the store in about two days which was incredibly fast.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 3/31/18, 1 Review
2.6

I would've loved to give 5 stars in every category but just wanted to give ladies an explanation before they decide to do. They had wonderful dresses at varying prices. They have dresses that can be ordered and are new and others that are discontinued and are off the rack. The PROBLEM was that they asked my budget and they continued to bring me dresses they were over my budget and would keep trying to sell me the dress even though I reminded them it was over budget. They even put a strapless dresss on me they fit perfectly and added s tooper that didn't even have a price tag and negotiated the price down. But it was still over budget and I would still need to alter it. So if you go make sure you look at the prices before you put them on.

Profile Picture Shauntai, 10/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Wowwww! I loved this bridal shop. The ladies were WONDERFUL. They made me and my "teenage" daughter very comfortable. The shop is amazing with a family friendly atmosphere. They will find you the perfect dress, help you get an idea of the shoe you and even help you practice your walk!!!! GOD BLESS THIS BUSINESS AND THE STAFF BECAUSE THEY ARE TRULY A BLESSING TO EVERYONE THAT WALKS THROUGH THE DOOR!
A.ROLLINS

Profile Picture Angela, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I loved this place! It was the last store we went to that day in Charlotte with the first being a more boutique-y store in Dilworth that was good (not great) and a consignment shop that had pretty dresses, just nothing I loved in my size. I showed up a little tired and was wondering if I would have to do another day of dress shopping. As soon as I met the girls at Wedding Dress Me and saw their selection, OMG I was so impressed! They have so many dresses to choose from with a ton of different styles, sizes and price points. The store is decorated adorably too. The salegirl suggested I try on a dress hanging by the dressing room (it had a sweetheart neckline and no low back, originally wanted an illusion neckline with a low back with lace detail on the back). Even though it wasn't exactly what I originally wanted, it was the best suggestion ever because the moment I put it on I knew it was THE dress (plus my bridesmaids teared up as soon I walked out of the fitting room in it). I received so many compliments on my dress on the big day:)

Profile Picture angela, 5/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I drove almost 3 hours to go wedding dress shopping at Wedding Dress Me after someone suggested I go check it out. The minute I walked in the door I knew I loved this bridal shop and the drive was absolutely worth it. The staff at Wedding Dress Me are awesome and they helped me find the perfect wedding gown. Wedding Dress Me is absolutely amazing!!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I just bought my dress at Wedding Dress Me and it was a wonderful experience! The shop is very cute and the staff made me feel comfortable and at ease. My associate Hanna was so sweet and helpful! I think what differentiates Wedding Dress Me from other boutiques (and believe me I know, I went to just about every one in the greater Charlotte are) is their competitive prices and integrity. They have many sample and overstock dresses (which is what I got, and at an awesome discount), and they don't mark up alterations and accessories. I'm so happy with my dress and would do it all over again at Wedding Dress Me!

Profile Picture Allison, 11/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

These women know what they are doing. I never expected buying a dress during my first shopping trip, let alone after only trying on 4. They knew exactly what to put me in and I felt absolutely beautiful in my dress. From the original trip and purchase, to picking up my dress the day before the event, they communicated with me, provided great alteration recommendations and steamed the dress to make it perfect. If you want to have a good time shopping and feel like you're at home, I would definitely recommend Wedding Dress Me!

Profile Picture Erin, 10/29/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Veils, Bride

I wandered into Wedding Dress Me after googling wedding dress shops near me and saw that they were right around the corner from my home in Indian Trail. I just moved here to be with my fiancé in February so most of my wedding party and my parents live in other states. I figured I would just look around to see what they had and I wasn't even planning on tryinv on dresses, let alone buying one! I hadn't made an appointment and said that I could totally come back another time, but the ladies said they could definitely take care of me anyway, so sweet of them! Long story short, the ladies there mAde me feel so special and made sure I was having fun since I went by myself. Turns out I found THE dress and called my mom immediately. The girls were so helpful and so thoughtful, and even found a gorgeous matching head piece for me! I would recommend this adorable little shop to EVERY bride who is looking for one on one attention, assistance or just a special experience with sales ladies that are genuine and truly care. I am so grateful for finding them!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/25/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

The staff were amazing !! Prices were great !! I am extremely satisfied with my wedding gown loved the selection and the prices were insanely great. The consultant ( Shay ) who helped me made my experience worth all the money in the world . I have been to several bridal shops and this by far was the best . I drove an hour and thirty minutes to shop with them and the trip was so worth it . Thank you ladies for making my bridal experience one to remember . I got a 1400.00 dress for less than 600.00 this is the place for a bride on a budget . At Wedding Dress Me budget definitely mean Beautiful.

Profile Picture Christina, 7/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

This is a fabulous dress shop! The staff are very friendly and helpful. The variety of dresses, both styles and prices, is very good. This is my second wedding and I was looking for a simple elegant gown. This is the first shop I visited and I found exactly what I wanted! Plus I found another dress to make into a cocktail dress for my shower! I enjoyed my time there so much and Journey was an excellent salesperson! She made it fun for me and my mom and maid of honor. I definitely recommend this shop!

Profile Picture Laurie, 5/7/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I live in Maryland and went to several bridal shops only to leave feeling like I would never find a dress. On a visit down to NC I visited Wedding Dress Me. I called ahead of time and they were not opened the day I had available so the owner came in just for me! After a little over an hour I found a beautiful Sophia Tolli dress!

Profile Picture Kandice, 12/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Wonderful place and great value! I found my wedding dress within an hour!

Profile Picture Anna, 8/1/15, 4 Reviews
4.1

The ladies at wedding dress me were great to work with. The had great suggestions about other vendors to use as well!

Profile Picture User4532868, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
4.3

Very nice store, things were much to crowded though to get a real idea of what there was to chose from. Staff was a bit young to be trying to guide a bride but they were nice enough.

Profile Picture User4640920, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
4.2

I got my wedding dress from wedding dress me and it was absolutely beautiful!!! I loved it and would recommend it to anyone! I had some issues with the alterations getting back quickly and they moved when I had a hard time locating my dress. But other than that no issues.

Profile Picture Tara, 6/6/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Excellent place to find a dress, very friendly!

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

A ton of choices and great alterations availability right at the same time.

Profile Picture Shirl, 5/23/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I purchased my wedding dress from Wedding Dress Me, and it was one of the smartest decisions I made during the planning of my wedding! The staff was wonderful and found THE dress even after I thought I'd have to try again another time. There were so many dresses at the best prices I have seen anywhere. It was a fluke that I found the shop, and fate that took me there. I highly recommend checking out their new store and extensive inventory! I'm so happy I did!!

Profile Picture Becky, 4/4/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I adore this wedding dress shop! The staff is so, so nice and helpful, the decor in the shop is so cute, and the staff really make it fun and easy for you to try on wedding dresses. I also love how affordable their gowns are - I was absolutely in love with my dress and would not have been able to afford it coming from somewhere else. I'm so glad I found Wedding Dress Me!

Profile Picture Ashley, 1/25/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

So amazing! This place is cutest hole in the wall! So happy I found this place! Where else can you find a wedding gown for around $400.00 new with tags! and they were so friendly and not snooty about having a small budget like other places.

Profile Picture Ever, 10/25/14, 3 Reviews