Wedding Dream Video Reviews

57 Reviews for Wedding Dream Video

• W

Wojtek and Mariola Michalec · Married on 09/22/2018

Outstanding cinematographer

Rob and his team were nothing short of brilliant. Everything WDV did was with professionalism and with the goal of making sure our wedding video was truly a dream. And, that's exactly what we got. My wife and I are celebrating our 1 year anniversary to the day today, and we can not wait to watch out dream wedding video again. Thank you Rob and the whole WDV team!!

Sent on 09/22/2019

Kasia G · Married on 08/25/2018

Top of the line !

My husband and I are extremely happy for choosing wedding dream video to capture the biggest day of our life. It was fun and super easy to work with Robert. He’s very professional at what he does. Watching our film for the first time felt LITERALLY as if we were watching a movie . WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND WEDDING DREAM

Sent on 07/02/2019

Magdalena Kocol · Married on 08/04/2018

Wedding Dream Video is amazing!!

Robert is the absolute best videographer to work with. From the moment we met him we knew that he would do a great job. He captured the best day of our lives and we are so thankful he did! Not only was he very friendly but he was extremely professional. Now we have an amazing video for the rest of our lives. Highly recommend Wedding Dream Video to anyone!

Sent on 06/27/2019

Ashley · Married on 06/23/2018

Incredible

Robert was wonderful to work with throughout the entire process. He is kind, responsive, and extremely talented. I just got my wedding film back and everyone who has seen it is blown away. He really captures the special moments of the day, and adds sweet, unique touches that truly personalize the memories of your day and what is important to you. I would HIGHLY recommend Wedding Dream Video!

Sent on 12/29/2018

Patricia · Married on 11/12/2017

OMG!!! THE BEST WEDDING CINEMATOGRAPHY SERVICES EVER!!! My video was amazing!!! I have no words on how to thank Robert and his team. They we're on time and so professional. But most importantly WDV created a beautiful piece of memory where I can alway go back and enjoy watching it. I can not thank you enough. I'll recommend you to EVERYONE!!! Thank you!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Mateusz · Married on 10/07/2017

Best Highly recommend these guys!!! Thanks Robert

Sent on 06/20/2018

Marta · Married on 06/17/2017

Choosing Wedding Dream Video to film our happily ever after was one of the best decisions my husband and I made throughout the wedding planning experience. From the very first meeting with Robert, we knew that he was the one and that we didn’t have to look any further! His warm personality made us feel so comfortable during the most stressful of times and his amazing talent delivered us a beautiful wedding film we will treasure forever. From beginning to end, Robert was there if we had any questions and he always listened to what it was that we were looking for. After all, this is one of the most important days of your life and by choosing Wedding Dream Video you could be sure that you will receive a real amazing work of art! We want to thank Robert & Dominic for all their hard work and if you are looking for a wedding videographer, trust me when I say you can’t go wrong with Wedding Dream Video. Thank you again Robert for capturing our wedding day!

Sent on 12/12/2017
  • Johnya

Anya · Married on 10/15/2016

We met with Robert about one year before our wedding after watching some of his wedding films. We didn't know the couples in the films but they made us laugh and cry because the films were so creative and unique. That's when we knew that we wanted Wedding Dream Video to capture our wedding.
    Robert was very professional and easy to work with. His talent is undeniable and it is clear that he is passionate about his work. On the wedding day Robert and his assistant were on time, prepared, and truly seemed excited to document our day. Robert has a great sense of humor and made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera, while at the same time seeming invisible. He was able to capture many candid moments that were natural without having us pose.
    Within a month after our wedding he created our cinematic movie trailer and we were blown away. We had many people contacting us to let us know how beautiful it was and how emotional they became while watching it. The feature film was delivered to us faster than expected and it exceeded our high expectations. We can't stop watching it! Robert told our story in such beautiful way that it left us speechless. The drone footage definitely made the film stand out. We also appreciated Robert's flexibility and consideration with the minor adjustments we asked for.
    If you are looking for an amazing wedding cinematographer, look no further! Robert is truly the best.

Robert, thank you for creating a film that we will cherish and share for many years to come!

Anya + John

Sent on 02/01/2017

Ashli · Married on 09/17/2016

First of all, not only was Robert wonderful to work with, but his creativity and imagination were far beyond what we could have expected for our wedding video. We were BEYOND thrilled at the outcome and everyone who we have shared the video with thus far is blown away by the quality and classiness of the video. It was by far the best money we spent on our wedding (even more than my Vera Wang gown)! If you're considering a videographer for your wedding or special occasion, your search should stop at Wedding Dream Video! You will NOT be disappointed!!

Sent on 06/23/2017

stephanie · Married on 09/10/2016

Robert was amazing!!! His professionalism and great attitude on the day of the wedding was superb! He has incredible ideas and a great eye for cinematography! We were positively blown away by our final product and we've gotten so many compliments on the trailer that friends and family were able to see through our Facebook pages. Wedding Dream Video was by far our favorite vendor! We definitely got the best of the best when we booked Robert and we cannot say enough great things about him! We never thought we'd have such an incredible piece of art to remember the most special day of our lives.. Robert created a true masterpiece for us!!!!

Sent on 06/04/2017

Luke · Married on 09/03/2016

Probably just like everyone that’s planning their own wedding, my wife and I were thinking a lot about the wedding video. When the wedding bills started to add up we were debating about the wedding video since we already had two photographers scheduled for our wedding. Hiring Wedding Dream Video was one of the best decisions we ever made.

Hands down I must admit that meeting Robert was amazing. He doesn’t record wedding videos he makes unique movies with passion. That’s a big difference and I didn’t see any other wedding video that tops his work. Trust me I have a big family and I did see a lot of wedding videos.

I just wanted to thank Robert for providing us with a lifetime of enjoyment enclosed in a very special movie. You are the man!!!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Marek · Married on 06/25/2016

The video of our wedding is not a movie. It's an art. I believe that Robert should do Hollywood videos. His work is amazing. My wife and I had so many shed tears while watching our wedding over and over again. Each time we re-watch it we have same reaction: tears and joy. Keep up the great work.

Sent on 05/31/2017

piotr · Married on 06/18/2016

Robert really is the best in what he does. Very easy to work with. You don't have to be a professional actor to have a great video because he will make you one. Me and my wife hate to watch ourselves on videos but what Robert did with ours we watch it over and over. Our friends loved it too. I would highly recommend Robert as your choice. It will be the best choice you'll make.

Sent on 01/02/2017
  • Y

Yudania · Married on 12/27/2015

A friend of mine recommended Robert and said he was the best ever...she wasn't exaggerating! He truly did an amazing job capturing the most beautiful moments at my girls birthday. After watching the film I asked him to find footage of a family member and add it to it and he went out of his way to do so. Very professional and pleasant to work with.

Sent on 05/18/2016

Anna Maria · Married on 10/03/2015

AMAZING!-
    Robert did an amazing job on our wedding video! Our wedding was in October at the stone house in warren NJ. Robert utilized the scenery at our venue to capture beautiful scenes for our movie. Every special moment was in our video and watching it for the first time was like reliving that exact day. Robert worked well with my photographer and the whole bridal party. I have absolutely no complaints!! My sister in law is also using Robert in December, thats who much we love his work!

Sent on 03/09/2016

Dorota · Married on 09/19/2015

Robert's level of professionalism was evident from beginning to end. The time and passion that he put into our video was evident. He captured our wedding day beautifully, the final product was worth the wait. We highly recommend Wedding Dream Video!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Monika · Married on 08/31/2015

Robert truly has a passion for creating EXCEPTIONAL wedding memories! He knows EXACTLY how to capture every special moment and makes the videography stress free for the bride! He knows all the right moments to focus on and doesn't miss a detail. His work truly speaks for itself...check out some of his cinematic trailers. He was a pleasure to work with, on time, very professional and super nice! We loved our video and HIGHLY recommend him!!!!

Sent on 10/18/2015

Emanuela · Married on 08/22/2015

Stop your search. You've found your wedding cinematographers!! I would recommend Weddnig Dream Video to anyone! Robert did an amazing job capturing our wedding day. We have watched the video a hundred time and have shared it with our family and friends. Everyone cannot get over how wonderful it is. We are so grateful to Robert for producing a video we will always treasure. Robert was very professional, very punctual and responsible.

Sent on 05/26/2016

Norbert · Married on 08/15/2015

WOW. Robert’s end product truly has this effect. The cinematography, editing and packaging were top notch and evident that these tasks were performed by someone who is passionate about and is a master of his art. My wife and I watched the video for the first time with the bridal party and we all felt as though we were truly reliving all magical moments of our special day, and not in a prolonged manner (as a typical wedding video is) but rather in an extremely engaging one. Every second of our video was special!

The whole experience – from initial conversation to the delivery of our movie– was smooth and reassuring. It’s a refreshing experience to work with someone who genuinely loves his job and lights up when describing his vision for how he can best capture your wedding. Also, I must note that Robert & his crew are extremely professional and helpful individuals, and avoid getting in the way of any proceeding during the wedding which everyone appreciated (guests have noted this!)

Sent on 06/18/2016

High class video and sound blue ray movie, very profesional well orgonized and frendly. The whole team will put you in a mood of being like Star at your wedding day, with no extra pressure. I highly recommend them to whoever needs profesional movie maker, your movie will look like, the movies in movie theater and you will love it, no questions ask. People who already got your movie, sit tite and enjoy ;)!!!

Sent on 02/26/2016

Klaudia · Married on 04/18/2015

Very professional and creative. Willing to listen and give advices about your wedding movie.
    Will recommend to others

Sent on 07/20/2015
  • I

Ilona · Married on 02/14/2015

Robert is very attentive, detail oriented and patient! He went above and beyond to make sure that he captures all the important moments of our wedding day. And the hard work paid off - our wedding video is simply amazing - I cannot stop watching it. He showed our story in the most romantic and beautiful film. I am also very happy I trusted him with the music selection - the music themes he picked are great. Robert is the best guy to film your event.

Sent on 10/20/2015

Amanda · Married on 12/31/2014

ROBERT IS INCREDIBLE!!! I can't say enough about Robert and Wedding Dream Video. While our wedding day was the best day of my life, watching and reliving it via our movie was a close second. The way Robert captured our story, the sentiments shared that day and all of those little moments that make a wedding truly magical was absolutely extraordinary. Robert was a pleasure to work with, truly accommodating and an incredible artist. I would 10000% recommend him and I can't thank him enough for a beautiful, beautiful memory to remember our wedding forever.

Sent on 07/14/2015

Joanna · Married on 10/19/2014

When my husband and I watched our video, we were amazed! Robert and his partner captured the most important day of our lives, from getting ready, walking down the isle to enjoying the dance floor. He was able to capture all of our special moments that we may have forgotten over time but we are now able to look back and reminisce. He knew exactly what we were looking for and he got the job done! We couldn't be any happier with the service, and quality of our products which include the dvds, photo montage, and movie trailer poster. Thank you Robert and Staff, you did an amazing job and have Exceptional talent! Mr. & Mrs. Mack

Sent on 10/27/2015

Joanna · Married on 09/27/2014

I've been tracking Robert for years now so when the time came he was my first and only choice, and I wasn't disappointed. The trailer and the featured video were beyond anything I've expected. He was always willing to able to answer any questions in the speediest fashion. We are thrilled with his work.

Sent on 03/30/2015