52 Reviews for Wedding Dream Video

Add'l Hours (1)
Client Revisions (1)
Slideshow (1)
50 Wedding Dream Video Reviews

OMG!!! THE BEST WEDDING CINEMATOGRAPHY SERVICES EVER!!! My video was amazing!!! I have no words on how to thank Robert and his team. They we're on time and so professional. But most importantly WDV created a beautiful piece of memory where I can alway go back and enjoy watching it. I can not thank you enough. I'll recommend you to EVERYONE!!! Thank you!

Profile Picture Patricia, 11/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Choosing Wedding Dream Video to film our happily ever after was one of the best decisions my husband and I made throughout the wedding planning experience. From the very first meeting with Robert, we knew that he was the one and that we didn’t have to look any further! His warm personality made us feel so comfortable during the most stressful of times and his amazing talent delivered us a beautiful wedding film we will treasure forever. From beginning to end, Robert was there if we had any questions and he always listened to what it was that we were looking for. After all, this is one of the most important days of your life and by choosing Wedding Dream Video you could be sure that you will receive a real amazing work of art! We want to thank Robert & Dominic for all their hard work and if you are looking for a wedding videographer, trust me when I say you can’t go wrong with Wedding Dream Video. Thank you again Robert for capturing our wedding day!

Profile Picture Marta, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Blu-Ray, DVD, Digital Download

We met with Robert about one year before our wedding after watching some of his wedding films. We didn't know the couples in the films but they made us laugh and cry because the films were so creative and unique. That's when we knew that we wanted Wedding Dream Video to capture our wedding.
Robert was very professional and easy to work with. His talent is undeniable and it is clear that he is passionate about his work. On the wedding day Robert and his assistant were on time, prepared, and truly seemed excited to document our day. Robert has a great sense of humor and made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera, while at the same time seeming invisible. He was able to capture many candid moments that were natural without having us pose.
Within a month after our wedding he created our cinematic movie trailer and we were blown away. We had many people contacting us to let us know how beautiful it was and how emotional they became while watching it. The feature film was delivered to us faster than expected and it exceeded our high expectations. We can't stop watching it! Robert told our story in such beautiful way that it left us speechless. The drone footage definitely made the film stand out. We also appreciated Robert's flexibility and consideration with the minor adjustments we asked for.
If you are looking for an amazing wedding cinematographer, look no further! Robert is truly the best.

Robert, thank you for creating a film that we will cherish and share for many years to come!

Anya + John

Profile Picture Anya, 10/15/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Slideshow, Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling, Blu-Ray, DVD, Digital Download

First of all, not only was Robert wonderful to work with, but his creativity and imagination were far beyond what we could have expected for our wedding video. We were BEYOND thrilled at the outcome and everyone who we have shared the video with thus far is blown away by the quality and classiness of the video. It was by far the best money we spent on our wedding (even more than my Vera Wang gown)! If you're considering a videographer for your wedding or special occasion, your search should stop at Wedding Dream Video! You will NOT be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Ashli, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Robert was amazing!!! His professionalism and great attitude on the day of the wedding was superb! He has incredible ideas and a great eye for cinematography! We were positively blown away by our final product and we've gotten so many compliments on the trailer that friends and family were able to see through our Facebook pages. Wedding Dream Video was by far our favorite vendor! We definitely got the best of the best when we booked Robert and we cannot say enough great things about him! We never thought we'd have such an incredible piece of art to remember the most special day of our lives.. Robert created a true masterpiece for us!!!!

Profile Picture stephanie, 9/10/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Videography

Probably just like everyone that’s planning their own wedding, my wife and I were thinking a lot about the wedding video. When the wedding bills started to add up we were debating about the wedding video since we already had two photographers scheduled for our wedding. Hiring Wedding Dream Video was one of the best decisions we ever made.

Hands down I must admit that meeting Robert was amazing. He doesn’t record wedding videos he makes unique movies with passion. That’s a big difference and I didn’t see any other wedding video that tops his work. Trust me I have a big family and I did see a lot of wedding videos.

I just wanted to thank Robert for providing us with a lifetime of enjoyment enclosed in a very special movie. You are the man!!!

Profile Picture Luke, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

The video of our wedding is not a movie. It's an art. I believe that Robert should do Hollywood videos. His work is amazing. My wife and I had so many shed tears while watching our wedding over and over again. Each time we re-watch it we have same reaction: tears and joy. Keep up the great work.

Profile Picture Marek, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Robert really is the best in what he does. Very easy to work with. You don't have to be a professional actor to have a great video because he will make you one. Me and my wife hate to watch ourselves on videos but what Robert did with ours we watch it over and over. Our friends loved it too. I would highly recommend Robert as your choice. It will be the best choice you'll make.

Profile Picture piotr, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

A friend of mine recommended Robert and said he was the best ever...she wasn't exaggerating! He truly did an amazing job capturing the most beautiful moments at my girls birthday. After watching the film I asked him to find footage of a family member and add it to it and he went out of his way to do so. Very professional and pleasant to work with.

Profile Picture Yudania, 12/27/15, 1 Review

AMAZING!-
Robert did an amazing job on our wedding video! Our wedding was in October at the stone house in warren NJ. Robert utilized the scenery at our venue to capture beautiful scenes for our movie. Every special moment was in our video and watching it for the first time was like reliving that exact day. Robert worked well with my photographer and the whole bridal party. I have absolutely no complaints!! My sister in law is also using Robert in December, thats who much we love his work!

Profile Picture Anna Maria, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Blu-Ray, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic

Robert's level of professionalism was evident from beginning to end. The time and passion that he put into our video was evident. He captured our wedding day beautifully, the final product was worth the wait. We highly recommend Wedding Dream Video!

Profile Picture Dorota, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Robert truly has a passion for creating EXCEPTIONAL wedding memories! He knows EXACTLY how to capture every special moment and makes the videography stress free for the bride! He knows all the right moments to focus on and doesn't miss a detail. His work truly speaks for itself...check out some of his cinematic trailers. He was a pleasure to work with, on time, very professional and super nice! We loved our video and HIGHLY recommend him!!!!

Profile Picture Monika, 8/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Stop your search. You've found your wedding cinematographers!! I would recommend Weddnig Dream Video to anyone! Robert did an amazing job capturing our wedding day. We have watched the video a hundred time and have shared it with our family and friends. Everyone cannot get over how wonderful it is. We are so grateful to Robert for producing a video we will always treasure. Robert was very professional, very punctual and responsible.

Profile Picture Emanuela, 8/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

WOW. Robert’s end product truly has this effect. The cinematography, editing and packaging were top notch and evident that these tasks were performed by someone who is passionate about and is a master of his art. My wife and I watched the video for the first time with the bridal party and we all felt as though we were truly reliving all magical moments of our special day, and not in a prolonged manner (as a typical wedding video is) but rather in an extremely engaging one. Every second of our video was special!

The whole experience – from initial conversation to the delivery of our movie– was smooth and reassuring. It’s a refreshing experience to work with someone who genuinely loves his job and lights up when describing his vision for how he can best capture your wedding. Also, I must note that Robert & his crew are extremely professional and helpful individuals, and avoid getting in the way of any proceeding during the wedding which everyone appreciated (guests have noted this!)

Profile Picture Norbert, 8/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

High class video and sound blue ray movie, very profesional well orgonized and frendly. The whole team will put you in a mood of being like Star at your wedding day, with no extra pressure. I highly recommend them to whoever needs profesional movie maker, your movie will look like, the movies in movie theater and you will love it, no questions ask. People who already got your movie, sit tite and enjoy ;)!!!

Profile Picture Lukasz, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, Cinematic, Ceremony, Reception, Blu-Ray

Very professional and creative. Willing to listen and give advices about your wedding movie.
Will recommend to others

Profile Picture Klaudia, 4/18/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Robert is very attentive, detail oriented and patient! He went above and beyond to make sure that he captures all the important moments of our wedding day. And the hard work paid off - our wedding video is simply amazing - I cannot stop watching it. He showed our story in the most romantic and beautiful film. I am also very happy I trusted him with the music selection - the music themes he picked are great. Robert is the best guy to film your event.

Profile Picture Ilona, 2/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Blu-Ray, DVD, Digital Download

ROBERT IS INCREDIBLE!!! I can't say enough about Robert and Wedding Dream Video. While our wedding day was the best day of my life, watching and reliving it via our movie was a close second. The way Robert captured our story, the sentiments shared that day and all of those little moments that make a wedding truly magical was absolutely extraordinary. Robert was a pleasure to work with, truly accommodating and an incredible artist. I would 10000% recommend him and I can't thank him enough for a beautiful, beautiful memory to remember our wedding forever.

Profile Picture Amanda, 12/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Thank you Robert for ur amazing work! The video brought tears to my whole family and u really captured all the beautiful moments and put together all the important parts of my wedding together as a whole... I couldn't have asked for more professionalism, quality and beauty... You truly made all our dreams come true. Thank u and God bless u and ur family!!!

Profile Picture Anna, 11/9/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

When my husband and I watched our video, we were amazed! Robert and his partner captured the most important day of our lives, from getting ready, walking down the isle to enjoying the dance floor. He was able to capture all of our special moments that we may have forgotten over time but we are now able to look back and reminisce. He knew exactly what we were looking for and he got the job done! We couldn't be any happier with the service, and quality of our products which include the dvds, photo montage, and movie trailer poster. Thank you Robert and Staff, you did an amazing job and have Exceptional talent! Mr. & Mrs. Mack

Profile Picture Joanna, 10/19/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography

I've been tracking Robert for years now so when the time came he was my first and only choice, and I wasn't disappointed. The trailer and the featured video were beyond anything I've expected. He was always willing to able to answer any questions in the speediest fashion. We are thrilled with his work.

Profile Picture Joanna, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

After a long drawn out search my husband and I decided to go with Wedding Dream Video as our videographer. Our wedding was in July atop of the Flatiron Hotel in NYC and it was a beautiful clear day with the city scape the weather and the ambiance, but I must say Roberts work made all the difference. He enhanced every moment of our wedding on the video, from our ceremony to our first dance to the beautiful views of the city, it all came together better than we could have every dreamed. He took the time out to listen to our question and concerns prior to the wedding day and I have to say he delivered everything he promised. Watching the video has been like showing people an amazing new independent film starring US ! Thank you so much to Robert and staff for making our wedding day everything we wished it could be and preserving it for us in the beautiful video. We Highly recommend you give Robert a call, you will thank us!

Profile Picture Joseph, 7/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

To put it plain and simple my wife and I were apprehensive when it came to a videographer. Most of our friends told us that they had someone video their wedding and while most of them had watched it once others never even bothered to watch it. I think in 99% of the cases couples hire someone to video and for the most part what they receive is essentially "B-roll" or a continuous video of the event from 1 or 2 video cameras. For this reason alone it was difficult to justify the cost on top of already hiring a quality photographer.

At the time of the wedding planning I had worked at the same company as Robert and he had plenty of time to convince me that I should go with him however, after all of the discussions it only took one trailer from one of his previous weddings to win us over. Robert takes an artistic, cinematic approach to his work that rivals most hollywood movies today. Robert's work focuses on telling a story and doing so in a way that takes you back to the moment as if took place yesterday. His passion and energy for what he does is incomparable to anyone we have ever worked with. From start to finish you can expect nothing less than professionalism working with the "cast" in addition to other vendors. Robert couldn't have managed the situation any better and in fact I felt he really added to the creativity of our wedding shots by providing our photographer with an alternative perspective.

I could go on forever but simply put I will leave you with these two thoughts. First, after working with Robert and seeing the results we have watched our video more than 15 times (5 back to back in the first sitting) and I have not even been through all of our wedding photos. Secondly, Robert puts an ungodly amount of hours into editing his films and...the results speak for themselves. Watch the karina&kyle trailer and you will agree. Investing in Robert and Wedding Dream Video was the best decision we ever made.

Profile Picture User4713238, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Wedding Dream Video did a great job on our wedding video! The trailer and video are beautiful. It is very special to have so many of the most memorable moments from our wedding day captured on film. We, and our family and friends, have been having a lot of fun watching the video.
WDV was a pleasure to work with in general. Robert and his team did a wonderful job. They were so well-prepared and they were able to capture many lovely moments! I highly recommend Wedding Dream Video.

Profile Picture Anna, 6/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Best videographer ever! He took care of everything perfectly. We didn't have to worry about anything. We got our video very fast and we also ordered "wedding day coverage" last minute. He worked so hard so we could have it as soon as its possible. If you choose Wedding Dream Video you will never regret it and will have only good memories about working with these guys.

Profile Picture Karolina, 6/14/14, 1 Review