Wedding Dream Video Reviews

57 | Lodi, NJ

57 Reviews for Wedding Dream Video

Joseph · Married on 07/05/2014

After a long drawn out search my husband and I decided to go with Wedding Dream Video as our videographer. Our wedding was in July atop of the Flatiron Hotel in NYC and it was a beautiful clear day with the city scape the weather and the ambiance, but I must say Roberts work made all the difference. He enhanced every moment of our wedding on the video, from our ceremony to our first dance to the beautiful views of the city, it all came together better than we could have every dreamed. He took the time out to listen to our question and concerns prior to the wedding day and I have to say he delivered everything he promised. Watching the video has been like showing people an amazing new independent film starring US ! Thank you so much to Robert and staff for making our wedding day everything we wished it could be and preserving it for us in the beautiful video. We Highly recommend you give Robert a call, you will thank us!

Sent on 02/16/2015

To put it plain and simple my wife and I were apprehensive when it came to a videographer. Most of our friends told us that they had someone video their wedding and while most of them had watched it once others never even bothered to watch it. I think in 99% of the cases couples hire someone to video and for the most part what they receive is essentially "B-roll" or a continuous video of the event from 1 or 2 video cameras. For this reason alone it was difficult to justify the cost on top of already hiring a quality photographer.

At the time of the wedding planning I had worked at the same company as Robert and he had plenty of time to convince me that I should go with him however, after all of the discussions it only took one trailer from one of his previous weddings to win us over. Robert takes an artistic, cinematic approach to his work that rivals most hollywood movies today. Robert's work focuses on telling a story and doing so in a way that takes you back to the moment as if took place yesterday. His passion and energy for what he does is incomparable to anyone we have ever worked with. From start to finish you can expect nothing less than professionalism working with the "cast" in addition to other vendors. Robert couldn't have managed the situation any better and in fact I felt he really added to the creativity of our wedding shots by providing our photographer with an alternative perspective.

I could go on forever but simply put I will leave you with these two thoughts. First, after working with Robert and seeing the results we have watched our video more than 15 times (5 back to back in the first sitting) and I have not even been through all of our wedding photos. Secondly, Robert puts an ungodly amount of hours into editing his films and...the results speak for themselves. Watch the karina&kyle trailer and you will agree. Investing in Robert and Wedding Dream Video was the best decision we ever made.

Sent on 01/19/2015

Anna · Married on 06/21/2014

Wedding Dream Video did a great job on our wedding video! The trailer and video are beautiful. It is very special to have so many of the most memorable moments from our wedding day captured on film. We, and our family and friends, have been having a lot of fun watching the video.
    WDV was a pleasure to work with in general. Robert and his team did a wonderful job. They were so well-prepared and they were able to capture many lovely moments! I highly recommend Wedding Dream Video.

Sent on 12/11/2014

Karolina · Married on 06/14/2014

Best videographer ever! He took care of everything perfectly. We didn't have to worry about anything. We got our video very fast and we also ordered "wedding day coverage" last minute. He worked so hard so we could have it as soon as its possible. If you choose Wedding Dream Video you will never regret it and will have only good memories about working with these guys.

Sent on 10/24/2014

Karolina · Married on 06/14/2014

Best vendor ever! Very creative, helpful. Very professional. He did everything in his power that we would get our video fast. More than that he also made the most beautiful video and wedding day coverage I have ever seen! Very romantic. We recommend him 100%!!

Sent on 10/30/2014

Mary Alice · event on: 11/30/2013

Fortunately, I was introduced to Wedding Dream Video by a friend. I visited the website and watched the trailers Robert created for weddings, sweet sixteens, quinceañera, and parties. I was immediately drawn to the "mini-movies"! I took a leap and hired Wedding Dream Video for my son's Bar Mitvah! This was my third and last child to become a B'nai Mitzvah. For my previous two "celebrations" I used a traditional videographer. Although I have wonderful video memories, they do not compare to the "movie" created by Robert of Wedding Dream Video. He was transparent at the party, extremely professional, and truly a pleasure to work with. I watched the trailer and movie numerous times. Each time I watch, I enjoy the experience and see something new!
    I would recommend Wedding Dream Video for any occasion. I know you will be truly satisfied with the value, result, and memories. Robert is a true artist and professional!
    (if you need to contact me for more information, please contact Robert and he will forward your request)

Sent on 05/04/2014

nicole · Married on 11/02/2013

Robert is truly a genius. Very friendly and professional and ON TIME! so important on that day! He Thinks so creatively! He makes your day look like something out of the movies! He has the most up to date equipment and fun attitude. If you want your memories to look hollywood status he is the guy!

Sent on 11/06/2013

Patricia · Married on 10/19/2013

I recently celebrated my twin babies 1st year at the Waterside Restaurant in North Bergen, NJ. I was desperately looking for someone to film the event. I found Robert on Craiglist and I decided to take my chances with him, given the fact that I did not have any reference about him but the great reviews on this website. I am so glad I went for it and hire him. He was very professional, very punctual and responsible, I could not have chosen a better videographer. The contract says that the final product takes from 4 to 6 months and l got my blue ray DVD delivered in less than 2 months. The quality of the image is just beyond clear and perfect. He captured the best moments of the night. He did an amazing job. And if you don't like something and want to make any changes to it , you have to let him know within 30 days and he will fix it. And send you a new copy. I think Robert is the best, I highly recommend him. Had the best experience with him.

Sent on 12/25/2013

Brian · Married on 10/13/2013

Robert was a pleasure to work with. He was professional, honest and responsive. He really took time to explain everything to us with options. On our wedding day he was not intrusive and had very creative ideas on shooting, even for our photographer! The editing was smooth as well and we are very happy with our end product. I highly recommend Wedding Dram video to anyone getting married.

Sent on 03/02/2015

Anna · Married on 08/31/2013

Thanks to Robert we have an incredible video of our wedding! We definitely recommend him!

Sent on 06/18/2014

Laura · Married on 08/17/2013

Robert did an amazing job capturing our big day! He and his assistant were creative and accommodating on our wedding day - and well after. Robert worked with us to craft our ideal video from our wedding. He was patient with us as we submitted changes on multiple occasions and offered his expertise and ideas along the way. I would highly recommend Wedding Dream Video for any bride and groom who want the full experience of their wedding captured with the finish of a real movie - ultimately the most gorgeous keepsake to treasure for years to come!

Sent on 05/24/2014

Monika · Married on 07/13/2013

We found Wedding Dream Video online with no personal recommendations and we did not know what to expect at first. We have decided to take a chance with Robert because we knew exactly what we wanted our video to look like and we found Robert to be the most accommodating in meeting our needs.

On the day of our wedding, we were very pleased to realize that we made the right choice. From the very first moment of filming, Robert was very engaged in capturing every little detail of our special day to produce a quality work film.

WDV’s work exceeded our expectations. Their creative shot ideas made our video very beautiful, unique and special. We love our wedding film. The movie is flawless and every time we watch it we are amazed about how nicely all the scenes were put together including the music that was matched to the video shots perfectly. We have seen few other trailers done by WDV after our wedding and we were impressed by Robert’s creativity and how he makes each of his movies original and unique.

WDV was our favorite vendor. Both Robert and Domini were very professional, courteous and great to work with. They both made the whole filming experience very comfortable for everyone.
    Robert was also very accommodating with all the changes we asked him to make to our movie. Although we were not quick responders, he on the other hand was very responsive and timely.
    After the wedding, we had worked with Robert again on another short movie with which he’s done an exceptional job again.

We highly recommend Wedding Dream Video to anyone looking for an exceptional and quality filming experience!

Monika & Ehab

Sent on 07/30/2014

KATARZYNA · Married on 06/09/2013

Wow, what can I say other than "Thank You" so much for providing us with such a beautiful Christening memory. The DVD totally blew us away when we watched it. It is perfect and you really captured the feeling of happiness and joy that we felt during our sons special day. The effects and quality of the DVD is amazing and really impressive. Words can not express how delighted we are with the video you took and the way in which it has been edited, both the choice of music and clips compliment each other exceptionally well.
    Thank you again!!! Kasia And Michal

Sent on 07/25/2013
  • I

Iwona · Married on 04/28/2013

Exeptional service. Well done , memories for lifetime.

Sent on 06/26/2013

Andres · event on: 01/26/2013

Robert was so professional, the job that he did was amazing and the editing was great. I recommend him to my family and friends. from now on i will hire him only if i need any Videography services

Sent on 08/02/2013

Tom · Married on 11/03/2012

Robert was great to work with, I am the father of the Bride and a Wedding Photographer so I can tell you he was very professional. His quality was outstanding and the finished product was great. The abiltiy to change, edit our final video was handled very smoothly and easy. I would recommend Wedding Dream Video to anyone.

Sent on 03/25/2013

Nicole and Martin · Married on 11/03/2012

The best decision we made was to hire Robert to video our wedding! He is so talented our video is absolutely beautiful and a joy to watch over and over again! He captured every aspect of the day perfectly!! Highly recommend wedding dream video!

Sent on 05/01/2013

Julia · Married on 09/02/2012

Wedding Dream Video is amazing, dependable and wonderful to work with. Robert is very talented from filming to editing. His work is truly amazing. I cannot recommend his services more! Wedding Dream Video took the extra time to make the perfect shoots. When I got my final DVD I was stunned! Wedding Dream Video captured our story perfectly! I love my wedding film. Thank you Wedding Dream Video, I award you with 5 STARS!!!

Sent on 12/01/2012

Robert was so professional the day of our wedding and we barely noticed he was even there, but somehow he captured everything! He is very talented and our final wedding "movie" was more than we ever expected! His work is worth way more than the cost! We definitely recommend Robert to any other bride looking for an amazing wedding video at a reasonable price! Thank you Robert!

Sent on 01/01/2013

My husband and I met Robert when Wedding Dream Video was "up and coming" . After working with him and seeing the final product I think its fair to say Wedding Dream Video has arrived. He was extremely easy to work with before during and after the wedding. He worked well with my other vendors and captured great moments, some of which in the chaos of the day I didn't remember or didn't see!
    The professional quality of his work shows immediately just when you see your dvd case! I have and will continue to refer future brides to Robert and wish him continued success. Just see his work, it speaks for itself!

Sent on 10/29/2012

Magdalena · Married on 06/23/2012

Robert very carefully listened to our ideas and incorporated all of them in the movie. He is very professional and easy to work with. He responded to every email within few hours. The video has a very high quality. He captured every important moment and created a beautiful story. We are glad that we chose him but not because of the prices but because of the overall quality of his work. Thanks again!

Sent on 09/26/2012

Louana · Married on 11/13/2011

We were married in November of 2011, and we were so pleased with his work. He was so professional and stayed the entire time which you don't see too often many vendors leave early. He was sure to catch all the exciting parts of the party, which were so important to us. Having a very lively crowd, we wanted all the dancing to be captured. The quality of the video is amazing! Everything is crystal clear, I couldn't believe it, almost too clear! I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a FANTASTIC videographer with a very reasonable price!

Sent on 02/08/2012
  • Y

Yang · Married on 10/22/2011

Wedding Dream Video is very professional, responsive, flexible, and a fantastic value for the money. We had an afternoon wedding that involved the bride/bridesmaids to get up at the crack of dawn in order to complete hair and makeup and Robert had no problem arriving even before the sunrise to capture the moments. When searching for someone to shoot our wedding, we knew that we wanted a cinematographer instead of a videographer and Robert's prices blew most other cinematographers out of the water. If you want to spend $4000+ to get a wedding "movie" worthy of an oscar nod then you can easily find companies willing to take your money. Otherwise, if you're like most brides who want a good quality wedding video with good editing, sound, and artistic direction at a very reasonable price, then Robert is your man. Even the video covers were super cute! We had a good experience with Wedding Dream Video and would recommend =)

Sent on 08/30/2012

Malgorzata · Married on 09/17/2011

We are very extremely pleased with the dvd wedding and recommend company Dream Wedding Video to all!!!!

Sent on 10/21/2012

Michelle · Married on 08/28/2011

Robert did a great job for a very reasonable price. He was flexible and accommodating when we had to reschedule our wedding due to hurricane Irene and was responsive to all our emails and requests. Working with him was a pleasure.

Sent on 03/01/2012