Wedding Design Reviews

Wedding Design 2
Wedding Design 3
Wedding Design 4
Wedding Design 5

WOW! I’m so thrilled to discuss my experience with my wedding decorator. I’ve read so many reviews throughout my wedding planning months. I wondered if I would be so fortunate to have a great experience to share or not. Thanks God, I had a blast! I choose a company called Wedding Design, who’s located near Edison, NJ. I honestly recommend this company to those fellow brides who want awesome décor. This company has what modern brides can relate to: Contemporary concepts, beautiful draping, and glamorous chandeliers. I know they have traditional mandaps as well, however; I wasn’t interested in it so I can’t comment on them. My wedding and reception were just stunning. Even our after party had gorgeous lounge furniture and light up tables to die for. I got so many compliments. My sister-in-law is a wedding planner. I didn’t want her to work during my wedding, so I didn’t include her in my planning. Even she, with all her experience and hundreds of weddings attended, was impressed! I was so relieved. She now recommends Wedding Design. Thanks guys for a beautiful wedding day from start to finish. I appreciate all your hard work. I can’t believe you remembered all the details I wanted. Ravi you even remembered the blue diamond stones for the dinner tables. I don’t know how you were able to finish everything in such a short time. I can’t thank you all enough.

Sent on 09/24/2014

Mona · Married on 07/06/2013

one word describes ravi's work- BREATHTAKING. He is a visionary who knows exactly what you want just by meeting you. My wedding was July 6, 2013 at the Merion. From the minute my brother & I went to see his showroom we were amazed and then we met him and we were sold! Throughout the entire wedding planning process, Ravi was there with his creative ideas and vision. He took what we wanted and made it a reality and it was absolutely GORGEOUS! Every phone call, every email, every visit- Ravi put in 200% to assure me that I was in good hands and trust me when I say I spoke to him a few times every week leading up to my wedding events! I even met with him & changed up colors the day before my sangeet!!! He is the most professional of all vendors I worked with and his work blew me, my family, friends, & my guests away!!!!!!! He did my mehndhi/ sangeet, wedding and reception and it was by far the most beautiful events any of us have ever seen! He goes above & beyond to make everything so perfect & he definitely goes the extra mile to make his brides happy! He even custom made chairs & decorations for me to use at my vidhis as a gift to me! If you want mediocre I suggest you go someplace else but if you want the absolute best, you go to Ravi Verma. He makes it his own and he puts in 500%, he was there throughout my wedding & reception to make sure everything was absolutely perfect & it was indeed. My brother & I love him and you will too. Trust me when I say, he is the best decorator in all of NJ. My family & I found our decorator for life and I hope you do too. Thank you SOOOOOOO much for everything Ravi & Wedding Design Team!

Sent on 07/30/2013

Monica · Married on 11/24/2012

We would like to thank Ravi Verma and his entire decorating team for the amazing job they did at our Sangeet, wedding and reception. It was truly a wonderful experience working with you. From the very first day we entered your BEAUTIFUL showroom, I remember telling Arun my now husband that I had a good feeling about this place. I couldn’t have been more spot on!

Ravi, you are an amazing adorable decorator, and a pleasure to work with. I have received so many compliments regarding the amazing décor from friends and family. Even months later, our wedding is still the topic of conversation at the dinner table and every family gathering. Your consideration of and execution of every element was phenomenal. Every detail from the crystal strings and votives hung around our gorgeous Mandap to the chandelier descending from above us was all done just like a storybook dream wedding.

Sent on 03/10/2013

Jia · Married on 01/29/2011

I had an awesome experience with Wedding Design! They were so friendly and willing to listen to my over-the-top wedding fantasies. I found this company easily approachable and professional as well. They have an amazing inventory and so many creative ideas. If you are looking for that wow-factor for your wedding then this is definitely the company to hire. I found the quality and condition of their product far superior to other companies I met with. One suggestion: this company I realize has become quite popular so do not wait until last minute to meet with them. Because they work really hard to make every detail of your wedding look spectacular, they only do a maximum of one or two weddings a day. Therefore, if they are already booked you will be out of luck….so plan ahead. Hands down I give my recommendation to Wedding Design!

Sent on 03/30/2011

Geeta · Married on 10/03/2008

This guy is the BEST person to get for your wedding. I first got him to DJ a couple of our events for college (in 2002-2003) and he was absolutely wonderful. My mother then got him for my cousin's wedding and then for my wedding.

He is a very down to earth, afordable person its like a One Stop Shop because Ravi does not only DJ but also does wedding decorations, DJing, and he can get you a dance team, limo services, horse services, etc.

Very affordable, reliable, always on time, value for cost is great he works with you on your money, flexibility i would say get him early because he books up fast!! Quality of service is great!!

-Geeta

Sent on 11/21/2008

Harpreet · Married on 05/30/2015

Ravi and his team went over and beyond to make sure we were happy with the final outcome of the decorations for our events. The backdrops and centerpieces were so well done and beautiful. All of our guests were on awe once they entered the hall and saw the decor. Ravi definitely made our wedding memorable. He knew what we wanted and were looking for right off the bat, showing his expertise. We would definitely recommend WeddingDesign to upcoming couples looking for five star decor service.

Preet & Kishan

Sent on 06/02/2015

Deepti · Married on 11/20/2011

When we started looking for decorators, we were very particular of the type of decorations we wanted for our wedding and reception. I wanted a traditional South Indian wedding set up and my fiancee a stark opposite contemporary reception setup. We were truly amazed at how well Ravi took our ideas and turned it into reality.

The traditional Mysore Handcarved mandap with the brass bells and flower arch was just picturesque. The candle procession with branches and butterfly set up was truly extravagant.

People actually came to us and told us they wanted our couch on stage for their home and the venue loved the set-ups so much that they want the pictures for their website.
    We were totally excited and extremely happy with the beautiful set-ups and the staff was just amazing.

Sent on 12/07/2011

Melanie · Married on 05/15/2010

I highly recommend Wedding Design. This company went out of their way to make my event run smoothly. I was very please with their overall selection and innovative ideas. Ravi helped me create unique themes and color concepts. My mandap was really a beautiful creation. I still to this day, look through my beautiful albums. If you are looking for a decorator with amazing product that doesn't look used and worn, great service, creative ideas, and someone who actually gets excited about your wedding than choose Wedding Design. Amazing job.

Sent on 10/14/2010

Richa S. · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Highly recommend Wedding Design!

Ravi and Wedding Design made our Sangeet, Wedding, and Reception look incredible! We were SO happy with how everything turned out. In the months prior to the wedding, Ravi really took the time to listen to what we had in mind, and then made it all come to life. He was easy to work with and responsive throughout the process. Even more importantly, on the days leading up to and during the wedding, Ravi & team executed everything perfectly - I can honestly say, with a million things going on, I was not at all worried about decor, because Ravi was on top of it. Thank you, Ravi & Team, for being awesome to work with and making our wedding look beautiful!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Neha · Married on 05/23/2015

It was a pleasure to work with Ravi. His work was beautiful. He spent time designing our event and provided his expertise on areas we needed advice on. He delivered on what we discussed.

Sent on 05/29/2015

Aparna · Married on 12/06/2014

Ravi at Wedding Design was professional and courteous. His team did an incredible job for my mandap for both the wedding and reception. Both wedding and reception decor got many compliments from all the guests. He has many mandaps at the studio and has hundreds of pictures where I was able to pick exactly what I wanted. I would highly recommend him and his team!

Sent on 01/02/2015

Monica · Married on 05/29/2016

3.5

Ravi and his team did great to get me everything that I wanted for my wedding weekend with the budget that I was willing to spend. I've looked many places but Ravi to me personally, had the larger selection to choose from. He was more than willing to reach out to me whenever there was a new decor in sight or if he had a better idea. In no way was he offending me if he did. When it came down to the wedding weekend, the team was in and out without anyone ever seeing them or seeing the hall until it was ready to be open. Not one person who attended mentioned seeing anything hectic go on. Everyone loved the look they provided and the clean service. If you are willing to spend to make your dream wedding, go with Ravi. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 07/12/2016

Tanvi · Married on 06/18/2016

Final result looked great, great work

Sent on 12/31/2016

Shalini · Married on 09/17/2010

My name is Shalini Patel and I am now happily married to Neal. I hired Wedding Design to decorate my wedding, reception, and garba. I was overall extremely happy with my decor selection. I found this company very detail-oriented, sincerely interested in my opinions and ideas, and professional. I found Ravi and the staff of Wedding Design compared to several other decorators I visited very helpful in planning and decorating my events. I guess we all have our own expectation, tastes, and opinions. In the end, I still highly recommend this company to all my friends and family. Their work is simply gorgeous.

Sent on 12/24/2010

Hiren · Married on 04/21/2018

Ravi and his team work well to give you a valuable and beautiful decor for the wedding and reception. You can customize whatever you want and you can sit with him to figure out a design that works for you. He threw in free stuff for our vidhi, which was an awesome bonus.

Sent on 05/08/2018

Shivani · Married on 06/11/2016

My husband and I got married in June and used Ravi and his team at Wedding design for our decor after seeing his work at a friend's wedding last year. After looking at several decorators and their selection, we felt Ravi had the best selection. What I found most helpful with all decorators was to come with some sort of vision to help them get a sense of your style, likes and dislikes. Ravi quicly understood our preferences from the initial meeting and was able to build on our vision further in meetings leading up to our big day.

Since its difficult to see exactly what your vision looks like in person, I felt uneasy about some suggestions I made on the fly, but I trusted Ravi's suggestions, and the day of the event, everything exceeded my expectations. Ravi has a great sense of design, and a wonderful eye for aesthetics. He pays great attention to detail, and tries to make your event look unique from others. His work exceeded all of my and my husband's expectations.

One thing I appreciated about Ravi was he did not try to get every single penny out of you for every service. I was going to India and he suggested a few things would be better for my budget to purchase from there and Ravi was able to work with us and to make alternative suggestions that looked equally as beautiful to fit our budgetary concerns.

I would highly recommend him to any couple going forward. He is a pleasure to work with and his work speaks for itself.

Sent on 07/26/2016

Sonia · Married on 10/31/2015

If you've resigned yourself to the fact that mandaps are expensive (unless you come up with a creative alternative), then rest assured that Ravi Verma from Wedding Design will hook you up with a beautiful set-up without nickle and dime-ing you over every detail. He really listened and helped me navigate between my vision and my parents'. In the end, we got rave reviews about how gorgeous the mandap was, and we really loved the elegant backdrop he put together for the reception--it really added to the decor without being ostentatious. He was super flexible and worked with us until the very end to make sure everything went smoothly on our wedding day. I would definitely recommend Wedding Design if you're having an Indian or a fusion-Indian wedding (which is what my husband and I had).

Sent on 11/08/2015

Ravi was amazingly helpful throughout the process. He helped guide us with color options and was accommodating as we changed our minds a few times. He also was very autonomous the day of the event, which was great for us because we didn't have to worry about anything. In the end, the decorations for the ceremony and the reception were breathtaking! We got many compliments, and our pictures turned out great. The value is great here, you really can't go wrong.

Sent on 11/16/2014

Niki · Married on 08/26/2017

We had a huge Indian/Jewish wedding, and Wedding Design (Ravi Verma and his team) worked on our Friday and Saturday events. Initially, we had a few communication issues, but as we got closer to the wedding week, we were very happy with how much they worked with us to make sure everything came out the way we wanted. In the end, they transformed our venues into a dream, and I could not be happier with how everything turned out - pictures don't do justice. So beautiful and worth every cent!

Wedding Design 6
    Sent on 01/09/2018

Candice · Married on 05/09/2015

Ravi at Wedding Design was incredibly helpful. We weren't completely sure what we wanted, and he helped us create a unique look and feel for our wedding and reception. Everything came together beautifully, and his staff needed little to no over site.

Sent on 06/16/2015

Prachi · Married on 04/28/2012

Ravi's work was very detailed. He was very helpful.

Sent on 10/02/2012

Arjun · Married on 10/08/2016

4.2
      3.5

Ravi was fantastic!!! He really worked well with us to come up with a really wonderful ceremony and reception layout that really impressed us and our guests. We had some restrictions with our ceremony venue, and Ravi and his team really accommodated everything and gave us something we loved. We were really happy with how everything turned out and would recommend Ravi to anyone.

Sent on 12/11/2016

pooja · Married on 06/24/2017

4.2
      3.0

Ravi did our decor for our garga, wedding, and reception. We were blown away by our mandap. We found a mandap we liked online that isn't available here and he recreated it for us exactly as we wanted. Everyone kept saying how beautiful it is and we did our first look pictures in the mandap itself because it was so gorgeous. His team was always on time for each event and we had no issues with timing or logistics. He did a walk through with us for our wedding hall and helped show us where everything would go. He is a little hard to get in touch with (so are most decorators) but he comes through and delivers beautiful work. I am very happy we decided to go with him and his team.

Sent on 10/11/2017

Apexa · Married on 05/11/2019

at the end of the day, my vision for my wedding came to life thanks to Ravi and his team. throughout the process you never are 100%, but I'm so happy that everything turned out the way that it did. just trust the process!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Rimpal · Married on 10/15/2016

3.0

I want to say that working with Ravi from the start was pleasant. He has a good vision and knows what he's doing in terms of decor. He has fresh ideas and good stuff that he's constantly updating. He is willing to work with you to create and execute your vision. I respect his professionalism and willingness to work with you. Mandap design should be on your list of vendors to meet with when planning your wedding.

Sent on 11/02/2016