Wedding Design Reviews

Wedding Design 3
Wedding Design 4
Wedding Design 5

Bhavin · Married on 12/03/2016

Ravi we are heading out for our honeymoon, but I just had to take the time to personally THANK YOU for an amazing job. Your company is so awesome! Ravi my sister and I literally had tears of joy when we walked into my wedding hall. It was just the perfectly timed surprise. I can't tell you how stressed I had been all week. You completely took all my worries away in that one moment I saw my mandap.

Ravi from Bhavin and I thank you for a magical weekend. I can't tell you how many compliments we received. Just watching our parents so bright eyed and happy to receive great accolade from other family members and their longtime friends was priceless. Thank you thank you Ravi for everything. We will be sure to recommend you to all our friends and family. You are now our official family decorator. We will be seeing you soon once my sister is ready to get married.

Sent on 12/07/2016

Malini · Married on 11/05/2016

I must say that choosing a mandap and wedding decor is one the most crucial aspects of creating a dream wedding. After visiting several decorator companies in both New Jersey and NY, I found the best one in Rahway. Wedding Design was the perfect match for us. They flawlessly executed my three day extravaganza.

From the very first time I met Ravi, he was nothing less than a pleasure. He is extremely talented; just oozing with phenomenal ideas and exceptional visions of creativity. He and his team are a hdden gem that can't be missed. Their dedication, attention to detail, and professionalism is what made my wedding a huge succes. From our first meeting, one could just feel how happy Ravi and his team were designing events. This passion elevates them above the rest.
    I loved my decor for my sangeet. A colorful explosion of fun. Beautiful lanterns, umbrellas, and traditional elements. I had dancing bangra statues and village artifacts. It was a huge hit. My wedding was magical. Ravi my mandap was a dream come true. I can't thank you enough for understanding my vision and being able to formulate it into a real stage. We received so many compliments on the decor. Even my other vendors were complimenting the decor. They have seen so many other wedding. So you know the decor was just outstanding when your vendors appreciate the selection. The reception was nothing less than outstanding. My stage consisted 12ft large screens and elegant drapery with floral accents. My light up tables and gorgeous floral bridges with breath taking.

Everything went so smooth and seamlessly. I truly miss the whole thing. I had so much fun planning and brainstorming with Ravi. Its an experience I would relive again with pleasure. I without hesitation, recommend Wedding Design for all future brides. They exceeding our expectations and left all in attendance utterly amazed and awestruck.

Sent on 11/12/2016

Milan · Married on 10/29/2016

I have nothing but love and appreciation for Wedding Design. Thank you for providing excellent service. Ravi you are an artist with immense talent and a keen sense for details. My wedding and reception were meticulously designed and executed. I highly recommend utilizing this company. They are sincere, extremely talented, punctual, flexible, and approachable. Thank you again for great memmories and beautiful sets.

Sent on 11/19/2016

Sweta · Married on 09/04/2016

Ravi was the perfect fit for our events. He worked with us patiently as we went through multiple iterations to ensure everything was exactly the way we wanted it. He was never pushy with his ideas and showed us a variety of decors to help us determine what would match our styles. He was very accommodating and completed all the setup in a timely manner - everything was great with an eye for details. On the day of my events, I walked into every ballroom to be pleasantly surprised by his ability to convert the room to something even better than what I had expected.

Sent on 09/13/2016

Ravi did an absolutely amazing job. When we first met him, we weren't sure how the entire process would go. Even until the last few weeks before the wedding we were making a lot of changes to the decor, as we weren't sure of what we wanted. When we saw the final contract and our selections, we walked away happy. But when we saw it in person, it was so in so much more detail from colors, to flowers, to the over all setup. We received tons of compliments from guests about the wedding decor. The reception was no different. Ravi was great to work with, giving us suggestions when we asked, and allowing us to plan out the decor the way we wanted just guiding us along the way to give us the best possible wedding. We looked at other vendors and would have spent more to get less. Wedding Design was a phenomenal value!

Sent on 06/01/2016

Shveta and Joshua · Married on 04/17/2016

Words can not describe how amazing our Mandap and Reception stage looked during our big day! We had spent a lot of time looking at pictures of mandaps online to find the right style / looks / colors for us and our venue. Despite this we were still unsure. The Wedding Design team, after asking us questions to help them understand what we envisioned, helped us pick the perfect design and colors. When we saw the mandap and reception stage and room decor on our wedding day, we were speechless! It was absolutely perfect! It was more beautiful then we could ever imagine! Thank you to the Wedding Design Team for doing such an amazing job!

Sent on 04/21/2016
  • F

Farva · Married on 04/09/2016

Okay so I had wedding design for both of my events, two different days "Mehndi and Reception". I had three people refer me to Ravi, he was so understanding and so professional he definitely knows what he is doing. I received endless comments on my Mehndi and wedding day about all my decor! He always works with you on your budget and gives you his honest opinion! One piece of advice though, TRUST HIM! Lol! I went to Ravi numerous times changing my decor and stressing myself out because I couldn't Invision my stage but regardless of how many times I went, Ravi was right there working with me! My decor was absolutely stunning because of his recommendation! Thank you again Wedding Design!!!

Sent on 04/12/2016

Saman · Married on 12/19/2015

I was absolutely blown away with the decor at my wedding. I honestly don't have words to describe how amazing the stage looked on the wedding day. Ravi was very sweet and welcoming, very easy to talk to. It felt as if we knew Ravi personally. My guests were stunned with the stage set up. Ravi was professional and made sure everything was perfect. Everything that was discussed and more was presented at my wedding. If you need a decorator for your wedding at a reasonable price, wedding designs by Ravi is the way to go. Thank you!!!!

Sent on 12/27/2015

Akshay · Married on 11/28/2015

This has got to be the best overall decorating company! I can't express enough how much of an amazing job Wedding Design did. We found this gem at one of the bridal shows. Our decorator extraordinaire was Ravi; a very down-to-earth modest guy with style. Everything in his showroom was just designed to perfection. You feel like a kid in a candy store seeing all the amazing creations. You just want it all for your wedding. I hired this company for my sangeet, wedding and reception. Each event was designed beautifully. I got so many compliments from friends and family. I got married in Long Branch, NJ. Wedding Design was on time, even came to setup at 2am just so my wedding could start bright and early. My mandap, stages, table decor, floral centerpieces and chiavri chairs were all provided as dicussed and perfectly designed. Our gigantic fresh flower centerpieces were a big hit! Ravi even surprised my now wife with a gorgeous green elephant for our card table. Thanks Ravi for all your hard work and dedication. Also thanks for keeping your cool composure with our parents during those long meetings! We highly recommend Wedding Design.

Sent on 12/20/2015

Meeli · Married on 08/08/2015

From the bottom of my heart, a very special thank you to Ravi & Nikita Verma and the entire Wedding Design team. I cannot express enough how happy I am with all the beautiful decor you provided. Absolutely stunning! I'm sure I get the trophy for being one of your most annoying clients with all my countless emails, texts, and phone calls from me and my mom! Your constant professionalism and patience is commendable. In a more serious note, I want all future brides to know about you and all the gorgeous things you have to offer. My Sangeet, wedding, cocktail and reception stages were breath taking. My floral centerpieces were made to perfection, and my Floral bridge was the topic of conversation for all in attendance. Thank you from me and Arjun! You will definitely be recommended by us to all our friends and relatives.

Sent on 09/05/2015

Rishmini · Married on 07/31/2015

Ravi Verma from Wedding Design is an artistic mastermind. He designed our Garba/Sangeet stage, Wedding Mandap, and Reception stage. Each day’s design turned out even better than I had pictured. He walked us through the designs and helped us pick out the appropriate colors. I was shocked that every time I arrived at the venue, everything was all set up and ready to go because of the efficiency of his team. We received many compliments about the décor, especially the Reception stage, which was a new and unique design. We would highly recommend Wedding Design to anyone looking for a wedding decorator who does a great job and is very professional.

-Yashmini & Rishi

Sent on 09/05/2015

Raj and Kinnari · Married on 05/03/2015

Ravi and his team did a great job at our recent wedding. He was really easy to work with and provided a beautiful and creative setting to make our day really special. We received numerous compliments on the decor and lighting. We would definitely recommend him to others.

Sent on 05/18/2015

There are so many reasons I would recommend Ravi and the Wedding Design team to anyone getting married. The second I met Ravi I knew I wanted to work with him. He was professional, curteous, helpful and enthusiastic. He helped me choose the most gorgeous mandap and details - and never got frustrated if I changed my mind on something - only supportive and even more excited for us! The day of everything looked spectacular - it was better than I could have dreamed. We were so impressed and in awe of the decor. Our guests are still talking about it. The set up team was phenomenal and so kind! I would never let a friend or family member use anyone else but wedding design. Thank you for making our dream mandap come true Ravi!

Sent on 05/05/2015

Anjan & Hetal · Married on 05/02/2015

The décor speaks for itself. Even though we picked the different elements for the mandap and reception, we were still so shocked as to how beautiful it looked in person. Ravi is amazing, and guided us with his past experience. We didn’t think we could fit everything we wanted within our budget, but Ravi used his creative mind to make it all happen. He worked with us to finalize the details, including colors, and if there was something we didn’t like, he always had more ideas and better options to work with us and make what we wanted come to life.

Sent on 01/10/2016
  • User5020542 · 2+ years ago

Ravi is the most patience person I know. He listened to all my crazy ideas and help them bring alive as well very patiently work with me everything i changed any decor/color scheme. He was very enthusiastic and joyful as well very honest while giving me feedback. He not only brought my imaginations live, but Decor was beyond amazing. everything was perfect from staging to center pieces to every single details behind the table decorations. I was in love with our aisle decor. I cant thank him enough. He was able to read my mind and bring those ideas to life.

Sent on 04/27/2015

Nitasha · Married on 01/31/2015

Ravi was one of the most amazing vendors I had upon the many, his work & work ethic was nothing short of excellence. He did my staging, decor, tables, flowers, garlands, bouquets, he took care of everything for me. Ravi listened to all my ideas/ colors and made it into everything I wanted if not better. Everything was beautiful & elegant that he put up, I highly recommend him & will continue going to him for all my family events.

Sent on 04/22/2015

Sohail · Married on 12/26/2014

It was a pleasure working with Ravi and his company. The design exceeded my expectations. I will definitely recommend this company to friends and family,

Sent on 12/31/2014
  • W

Wahaj · Married on 12/26/2014

It was really nice to work with Ravi, got many compliments from my guests on the decor, I would recommend him to my friends and family.

Sent on 01/01/2015

Sana · Married on 12/26/2014

It was a great pleasure getting the mandap for my wedding and reception from Ravi. He knows exactly what his clients are looking for and can work amazingly in any budget. He showed extreme professionalism and was easy to reach when I had any questions or concerns.

The mandaps themselves were beautiful. He really knows how to put together excellent set ups.

I was extremely at ease on my wedding day knowing that Ravi had handles everything perfectly.

Thank you!!

Sent on 01/13/2015

Rajni · Married on 11/15/2014

It was a pleasure working with Ravi and his company. He made all of my events (Sangeet, Wedding ceremony and reception) decorations look better than I had designed them to be. He is great at figuring out what you like and then implementing it with his own style that comes from years of experience. I would highly recommend his to all the future brides looking for a straightforward person to work with.

Sent on 11/27/2014

vairagi · Married on 11/08/2014

I have to say without a doubt that Wedding Design is the vendor of choice when it comes to wedding or event decor. From the very first introduction, Ravi greeted us with outstanding service. Not only that, but his designs are truly modern and in line with current trends. He accommodated our every need and helped in any way he could. He is extremely honest so you won't have to worry about any hidden or additional costs. He also will do whatever he can to make your event look fresh and unique. Im so excited and happy to have worked with him. He is timely and responsive. His professionalism and creativity is top-notch and I highly recommend working with him! I rarely take the time to write reviews but this is one vendor that will not disappoint!

Sent on 11/12/2014

moe · Married on 10/26/2014

Ravi and his staff were tremendous! From day one I knew I had picked the right vendor! What they have done and setup for both my wedding days came out over the top! Everyone loved the stages and the décor that I had with the help of Ravi and his expertise. I would recommend Ravi and his team to everyone that I know and I want to say thank you sooo much! Great job and people are talking bout my stages till this day! Thanks for making my day the most special day of my life. I will never forget the amazing job you have put together for me! Thank you.

Sent on 10/29/2014

My best friend recommended Ravi after the wonderful job he did at her wedding. He was professional, had great ideas and tried everything he could to remain within our budget without compromising our vision. He drove from NJ to VA, was on time and stuck to our timeline. We received so many compliments and are so happy with our decision!

Sent on 10/15/2014

Kim · Married on 10/10/2014

Ravi, and his firm came highly recommended to me by Jennifer Eodice, Sr. Catering Manager of the Hyatt Regency in New Brunswick, and he did not disappoint. During our one and only meeting, I described my vision for my son's wedding and he instantly got it. Moreover, he made recommendations that truly took the room design over the top. I have family and friends who traveled from as far as Hawaii & the Carribbean who are still talking about how beautiful the venue looked.
    Ravi, was a delight to work with. Now, I join Jennifer in highly recommending he and his firm.

Kim R. Williams
    Mother of the Groom

Sent on 10/30/2014

Working with Ravi was great from the beginning. We were really particular about the look we wanted for our garba, wedding and reception, we knew exactly what we had in mind and Ravi not only delivered, but he went above and beyond to do it!

We wanted to do something drastically different than the traditional wedding mandap - we wanted a round, draped mandap in the center of our venue, with all the works - a lit chandelier hanging from the mandap dome, a crystal garland backdrop, and an aisle with cascading flower arrangements that complemented the mandap. He made it happen! For the reception, we wanted an elegant and refreshing backdrop, but weren't quite sure how to make it unique and truly us. So Ravi went to work, and made it happen!

He truly has a vision for what his clients are looking for, and he was in tune with everything from our budget to which particular color of rose petals I preferred. Even a month after our wedding, we are still receiving compliments from friends and family all over who have never seen wedding decor quite like his!

We never had trouble reaching him, he was available by text, phone and email - he was even patient and accommodating when we dropped in on him unannounced (oops)! He knew we both lived far so he made sure he made time in his schedule to meet with us when we were in town.

We shopped around quite a bit and did our research- meeting with 5 other mandap designers and speaking with friends and families, so we knew what to expect and what was out there. We highly recommend working with Ravi!

-R&V