Wedding Decor by Ruth Reviews

58 | Allison, IA

58 Reviews for Wedding Decor by Ruth

shelly · Married on 08/18/2018

Great communication

Great person to work with saw my vision and ran with it

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 08/17/2018

Ruth was AWESOME to work with

My wedding was August 2018. I reached out to Ruth after I saw her on a wedding Facebook group. Ruth was amazing from the get go. Her response time was very quick and you can tell she cared about what she does. I was not able to meet her in person since I live about 3 hours from her but she ensured I was getting what I asked for by send me lots of pics. She ended up showing me what she made for the grooms flower and it was very cute, but not what I was looking for. So I sent her a few screenshots and she got it exactly how I wanted! I got so many compliments on my flowers at the wedding. They were everything I was looking for and then some! Her prices also were amazing compared to the local floral shops. Even with shipping I still saved $600+. If you are looking for a florist for your special event I highly higly recommend Ruth!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Wedding Decor by Ruth's reply:

Thank you so much Amanda for your kind words toward me! You were such a joy to work with and you made my job so easy! I wish you both much happiness and love as you start your lives together! Blessings to you both!!

Karramah · Married on 07/21/2018

My experience was Amazing. A dream come true

Mrs. Ruth did an AMAZING job on my bouquet and wristlet. She took her time to make sure my bouquet was different and beautiful. I showed her a pic and she made my bouquet looking just like the pic. I had a great experience with Mrs.Ruth. The prices was great and delivery and everything was great. I was so amazed on how my bouquet and wristlets looked. I cried a couple of times, when she showed me a pic of my bouquet and after I received everything. She was such a pleasure to work with. It was a blessing to have Mrs.Ruth be my florist for my wedding. Such a beautiful lady.

Sent on 08/23/2019

Wedding Decor by Ruth's reply:

Oh Karramah, you were wonderful to work with and you made my job so easy and rewarding! I was so glad you chose Wedding Decor by Ruth to design your bouquet/wristlets for your wedding! I wish you both much happiness and love always! Blessings to you both!!

Latoya · Married on 06/30/2018

Ruth is an amazing woman to work with!!!! Her flowers are gorgeous! I’m not a huge fan of flowers at all and when I saw hers I lit up! I’ve decided to keep my bouquet because I was not going to keep any of my wedding things but I believe it’s too beautiful to throw. She’s amazing! No regrets at all!

Sent on 03/19/2018

Wedding Decor by Ruth's reply:

Thank you Latoya for your sweet words! You were such a delight to work with and it was a joy to meet you and finally put a face to a name. Best wishes to you both for a long and happy life together! Blessings to you!!
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 06/09/2018

Beyond happy with what I got. Ruth kept me posted and sent me pics of my flowers before she put together for me to approve the arrangement and colors.

Sent on 03/13/2018

Wedding Decor by Ruth's reply:

Thank you for asking me to design your flowers for your wedding! You were a joy to work with and I was truly honored to design your flowers for you. Blessings to you both!!

Grace · Married on 04/28/2018

I had gotten my wedding flowers through Ruth and they were absolutely amazing. I then seen she was making Love Story plaques. I sent her my information and she created, yet another beauty to have at my wedding!

Sent on 03/14/2018

Wedding Decor by Ruth's reply:

Thank you so much Grace for your order through Wedding Decor by Ruth! You were amazing to work with and made my job so easy! I wish you both much love and happiness in your new life together! Blessing to you both!!

Lauren · Married on 04/27/2018

Ruth was completely AMAZING to work with!!! I received my order today and I am absolutely in love with my bouquets/ corsages/ boutonnieres!!! They arrived in perfect condition! I can't thank her enough!!! They are truly amazing!! The quality of the flowers also, BEAUTIFUL!

Sent on 04/24/2017

Wedding Decor by Ruth's reply:

Lauren - Thanks so much for your sweet words! You were amazing to work with and I wish every bride knew exactly what she wants her vision to look like! I wish you both much happiness always and blessings to you both on your wedding day!!

Brenna · Married on 04/14/2018

Absolutely amazing to work with! Love my flowers! Thank you so much!

Sent on 03/13/2018

Wedding Decor by Ruth's reply:

Thank you Brenna for your sweet words of kindness! You were such a joy to work with and I am so glad to be able to design your flowers for your wedding. Blessings and love to you both!!

Lesley · Married on 03/25/2018

Ruth's work is impeccable. She truly cares about what you want and offers wonderful suggestions. She sends pictures for you to review and puts noting but love, perfection, and care into each order. I am in love with my wedding flowers and I couldn't have gotten a better price doing it myself! If you want the flowers of your dream and like fake...choose Ruth...you won't be disappointed.
    All sic bouquets, three flower girl psils, six single boutiners, a double for the groom, and two pin corsages for our moms...all under $500. Shipping was under $50 and the packaging was flawless to ensure safe delivery and no damage.

Sent on 02/26/2018

Wedding Decor by Ruth's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! You were a joy to work with and made my job so easy! I can't wait for you to share some photos of your wedding day!! Blessings to you both!!

sara · Married on 03/10/2018

Beautiful and quality! Can't wait to get married!

Sent on 03/15/2018

Brittnee · Married on 09/24/2017

I just received my flowers from Ruth. They truly are amazing and so beautiful. Everything that I could ever imagine and more. She truly listens to what you want and goes out of her way to make it happen. She very reasonable and very prompted at getting back to you. She truly has made my wedding dreams come true and I can't thank her enough

Sent on 03/21/2017

Wedding Decor by Ruth's reply:

Brittnee - Thank you so much for your kind words! I really enjoyed working with you - you were a delight!! Thank you so much for asking me to design your flowers for your wedding and for allowing me to be a small part in your glorious day! I wish you both much happiness and blessing always!!

Rene · Married on 09/23/2017

Working with Ruth was so simple! She made sure we were on the same page before moving forward with anything and the final product is fabulous! I would recommend Wedding Decor by Ruth to all women looking for beautiful wedding flowers and more!

Sent on 04/05/2017

Wedding Decor by Ruth's reply:

Thank you Rene for your kind words given to me! You were such a delight to work with and made my job of designing your flowers seamless! I wish you both much happiness and blessings!

Jazzmin · Married on 09/23/2017

SO happy with the service I received!! I was on the border trying to decide between real and fake flowers for my upcoming wedding in September. I came across Ruth's page on Facebook and saw amazing the work she does and my mind was made up! The pricing is very reasonable and Ruth made the process super easy! I gave her a description of what I was looking for and she delivered exactly what I asked for! Fast, easy, affordable, and friendly service....what more can someone ask for! Thanks for everything!!

Sent on 06/03/2017

Wedding Decor by Ruth's reply:

Thank you so much Jazzmin for your kind words. You were an absolute joy to work with and I had so much fun designing your flowers for your beautiful wedding day!! Blessings and happiness to you both!!

Bethany · Married on 09/09/2017

Ruth was awesome to work with! She was super helpful and brought my vision to life. Her work is beautiful and I am so happy with how my flowers turned out!

Sent on 03/04/2017

Wedding Decor by Ruth's reply:

Thank you Bethany for your sweet words! I was thrilled to be able to design the flowers of your dreams for your wonderful day! Blessings always to you both!!

Mandy · Married on 08/12/2017

Ruth's floral arrangements are beautiful and unique! She is very easy to work with and affordable. I'd do business with her again in a heartbeat

Sent on 07/11/2017

Wedding Decor by Ruth's reply:

Thank you so much Mandy for messaging me regarding your wedding flowers for your wedding. I was so excited to be able to design them for you. You were such a joy to work with and you made my job so easy! I wish you both much happiness and blessings!!

Shawn · Married on 08/06/2017

I absolutely love my flowers. My wedding is in August and when I contacted Ruth she was happy to get started right away. Ruth is professional, flexible and very easy to work with. She kept me in the loop during the whole process and even send me pictures to see how I liked what she had so far.....the pictures were fabulous but I have to say that seeing them in person was another thing.....they were prettier is person and I couldn't have been more pleased with the quality of her work! Her prices are very reasonable and I couldn't have been more pleased! Thank you, Ruth!

Sent on 03/16/2017

Wedding Decor by Ruth's reply:

Thank you so much Shawn for your sweet words! You were a delight to work with Shawn and very easy to work with. I am so glad that I caught your vision and am excited for you and your wedding party to share my flowers on your wedding day!! Can't wait to see some pictures of your beautiful day!!

Jessie · Married on 06/17/2017

My flowers are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! I CAN'T WAIT for my wedding day!!! Ruth does amazing work and is very good at making sure you like everything! Thank you Ruth!!!!

Sent on 03/21/2017

Wedding Decor by Ruth's reply:

Thank you Jessie for your sweet words! I am so excited for you both and look forward to see some beautiful photos of your wedding day!! Wish you both much happiness always!!
  • LeDominique

LeDominique · Married on 06/14/2017

Ruth is amazing. So timely and friendly. She was very through and detailed in helping me design my flowers. I was very undecided about the most important details for my bouquets. She sent photos along the way and double checked for my input. She was very flexible when the mother of the bride changed her design after a few photos.

Sent on 03/28/2017

Wedding Decor by Ruth's reply:

Thanks so much LeDominique for your sweet words! You were an absolutely delightful bride to work with and I am so glad you asked me to design your flowers for your excited and beautiful day! I can't wait to see some pictures! I wish you both much love always and blessings abundantly!!

Kristin · Married on 06/08/2017

We are doing a destination wedding in June and a friend recommended Ruth to us after having her destination wedding flowers made by Ruth. She was so easy to communicate with and adjusted the bouquets as I wanted throughout the process. She also made us programs which are beautiful. Everything is very well priced and we will be able to enjoy our flowers for years to come! Would highly recommend having Ruth make flowers for your wedding :)

Sent on 03/16/2017

Wedding Decor by Ruth's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. You were so easy to work with and made my job effortless. I am so honored to be a part of your special day and wish you and your fiance much happiness!

Carissa · Married on 05/20/2017

All my flowers are more beautiful than I could have imagined them. Beyond happy.??

Sent on 03/09/2017

Wedding Decor by Ruth's reply:

Thanks Carissa for your sweet words! I am so glad I was able to see your vision and design the flowers of your dreams for your special day! Blessings to you both!!

Kayla · Married on 04/29/2017

Ruth is absolutely amazing to work with. She did everything she could to stay within my budget and still deliver me flowers that I absolutely adored! She was professional, prompt, and the quality was beyond amazing. You will not regret working with her!

Sent on 10/06/2018

Wedding Decor by Ruth's reply:

Thank you Kayla for your sweet words! You were such a joy to work with and I was so honored to be able to design your flowers for your wedding. May the One who brought you together bless your marriage, enrich your lives and deepen your love throughout the years!!
  • Briana

Briana · Married on 11/05/2016

I had the most beautiful bouquet for my wedding thanks to Ruth! The matching boutonnieres and corsages she made were also amazing! My only regret is that I didn't have her make my bridesmaids' bouquet as well! I would definitely recommend her work to anyone!

Sent on 03/05/2017

Wedding Decor by Ruth's reply:

Briana - I was so thrilled when you asked me to design your dream flowers for your wedding day! I wish you both much happiness always! Thanks!!

Sonja · Married on 10/08/2016

Ruth was Awesome to work with. I made some changes and she was most helpful and patient in making this happen.

Sent on 03/06/2017

Wedding Decor by Ruth's reply:

Sonja - I was so excited you asked me to design your flowers for your beautiful wedding day! You were so easy to work with and made my job that much better! Thanks so much!! Blessings to you both for happiness!!

Ruth was great to work with and the flowers looked great.

Sent on 03/05/2017

Wedding Decor by Ruth's reply:

Thank you for your sweet words! Blessings!

Danyelle · Married on 09/24/2016

Ruth was great to work with. I had a difficult order to fill and she was able to exceed what I wanted. Highly recommend. Fast shipping, good prices, and great quality.

Sent on 03/17/2017

Wedding Decor by Ruth's reply:

Thank you Danyelle for your kind words. You were a delight to work with and you made my job so easy!! I was so excited I had a small part in your wedding!! I wish you both much happiness and blessings always!!