14 Reviews for Wedding Days Exclusively

To-Do Lists (1)
Civil (1)
Religious (1)
14 Wedding Days Exclusively Reviews

Debbie was very helpful throughout our planning and during our wedding week especially. She took matters into her own hand and helped us out greatly.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Chrissy, 7/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Debbie is the best thing to happen to wedding preparation and execution (OK, my husband was the BEST part). My family and I had the challenge of planning a wedding in the US while both my (at the time) fiance and I were both living out of the country. When I arrived two weeks before the wedding, there was very little left for me to do, aside from mentally preparing to get married. Then the wedding day came! Debbie was there the morning of the wedding to help calm my jitters and speak God's love and peace into my panicked mind. The rest of the day went so smoothly. My parents were able to enjoy every moment without worrying about what came next. Debbie kept us on schedule without feeling demanding or bossy. She very obviously wanted us to be able to enjoy every moment of the wedding. I know that any bride who uses Wedding Days Exclusively will have a wedding day that goes just as wonderfully smooth as ours.

Profile Picture Rachel, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Wedding Days Exclusively is GREAT! Debbie took care of every detail. Hiring her was worth every penny. She read every contract with every vendor and contacted everyone that we chose to work with prior to my daughter's big day. She organized the rehearsal and she made sure that my daughter's wedding went smoothly. If there were any issues, I as the mother of the bride was not aware...and that is the beauty of hiring Wedding Days Exclusively to be your day of coordinator! I could enjoy my daughter's wedding while Debbie did her thing. I HIGHLY recommend this service!!

Profile Picture Joanne, 5/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Wedding Days Exclusively is one of the greatest investments that we made in helping to plan my daughter's wedding! Debbie Esplin is phenomenal to work with and she is completely organized (and helped us to stay organized)! The best part of having Debbie as our day-of-wedding coordinator was the fact that I was able to truly be a guest at my daughter's wedding. She took care of EVERYTHING!!! From moving flowers from the church to the reception and surprising us with re-purposing other decorations to spruce up the washrooms, to securing all of the gifts, to keeping everyone and everything on time! I could not have asked for anything more! You spend a great deal of money on a wedding, and by hiring Wedding Days Exclusively, we were all able to truly ENJOY the special day! You will not find anyone better! Keep up the fabulous work!!

Profile Picture Jean, 8/13/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

It was amazing having both you and Sarah!! You guys were both absolutely wonderful. Our wedding party was huge and their was a lot to take care of. My only suggestion would be to stop being so sweet and caring so much haha. I felt like you were always so worried about how we feeling and helping everyone involved through this emotional day that you ended up making your job more difficult. I would've been just as happy if you were all business. But thank you so much for being you!!

Profile Picture Anna, 1/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Debbie was an absolute delight to work with. She desires more than anything for the bride and mother-of-the-bride to be guests at the wedding. She pays attention to detail and makes sure everything is covered on your wedding day. Debbie is helpful in creating a timeline, and completing meticulous tasks so the bride doesn't have to! Whether it be calling to touch base with vendors, or making sure everything from the ceremony gets transferred to the reception, she is dependable and accomplishes tasks with excellence and joy. She's thoughtful, sincere, and truly desires the best for the brides she serves. Our wedding day ran so smoothly, thanks to Debbie! I never had to worry about "this or that" getting done, and I was truly able to enjoy my wedding day.

Profile Picture Susanne, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Religious, Ceremony, Reception

How do you describe someone who literally made your wedding day the most amazing day ever? This woman is a GOD! Debbie is one of the sweetest woman I know. She is super smart and was able to whip up last minute fixes for things in a snap. She was flexible and very clear minded even when something unexpected happened. If it weren't for her I would not have had my fairy tale come true. You can tell from meeting and speaking to her that she simply loves this job and her best interest will always be focused on making you a guest at your wedding. She was the best thing I did for my wedding. She is worth every penny. In fact you'll want to pay her more just for being so great. Hire her. You may think that you don't need a wedding day coordinator BUT YOU DO! You're wedding planner does not do what she does. Your venue doesn't either. This woman will wrangle everyone up and make sure everything is going as planned down to the minute. I looked at her itinerary for my wedding and wanted to throw up because it was so detailed. (and I didn't even think I was that much trouble lol) She did soooo much. I recently was in a wedding without someone like Debbie and I was on pins and needles the whole time because there was no one there letting everyone know what needed to happen. I love her and you will too.

Profile Picture Jessica , 9/19/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Timelines

I had Debbie at Wedding Days Exclusively assist me, the mother of the bride, with a backyard wedding reception for my daughter and her husband. I learned very quickly that I couldn't do it all myself. Debbie knew what needed to be done and thought of many things I didn't know would be necessary to throw a party for almost 150 people. She was very organized and used detailed check lists to keep track of all details, vendors, timelines, etc. We met in person several times and I was encouraged to call her anytime I had any questions. She double checked all vendors contracts and contacted them as the day approached. She often had resources to suggest that I didn't know about. She was supportive and reassuring to me when things got a little stressful.
Debbie provided so much more of her time than just the day of the reception. I couldn't have done it without her!
Debbie adjusted her fee for me since the wedding was held earlier in the summer and I needed help only with the reception.

Profile Picture Nancy, 8/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Reception, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Civil

Deb provided exceptional service for our wedding. She was helpful pull it up in the lead up to the wedding as well as the day of. She was always quick to respond to emails and, knowing my budget, was always willing to find ways to find what I need within my specific price range. She was conscientious to know what my tastes were and thus was able to make my wedding day just as I had hoped. Everything ran incredibly smooth and was one of the best days of my life (ranking right up there with my sons birth). Deb is cheerful, accommodating, hard-working, and diligent in her job. We are so thankful we had her as our wedding Cordinator.

Profile Picture Lizzy, 1/24/15, 1 Review
4.7

I first met Debbie as a student while teaching a college wedding planning certificate program. I've had the pleasure of working with Debbie on my team with a wedding that not only included many moving production elements, but a tender topic with the bride's father passing seven weeks before the event. Debbie executed the delegated responsibilities most capably and brings her wonderful personality along to the party. She has my recommendation and best wishes for a bright future with her capable skills in her preferred area of day-of-coordination for her brides. They are in good hands!

Profile Picture Gloria, 12/14/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

From my experience as a wedding officiant, Debbie has provided a professional and caring service for the whole wedding experience. Her focus is on the well being of both bride, groom and their families, as well as the special and specific details of the wedding celebration. She is attentive to all requests and, during what can be a stressful time for all involved, helps the various individuals and family members enjoy their day for what it truly is - a celebration of the commitment of love and marriage between a husband and wife.

Profile Picture Pastor Rick, 8/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Debbie was a wonderful Day-Of Wedding Coordinator for my husband, Bob, and me on May 4, 2014. I particularly loved her sweet, approachable demeanor and willingness to step forward to fill in every detail. I felt as though everything was accounted for. It was a large weight off my shoulders for the "day-of" knowing she was taking care of it all and making sure things moved along as planned. Aided by her previous experience, she provided valuable advice and suggestions, but clearly has a natural talent for coordinating weddings and events. Most of all, even though we hadn't known one another prior, she was so loving and clearly cared deeply for Bob and I and beginning our marriage beautifully. I can't emphasize enough how valuable a Day-Of Coordinator was--especially this wonderful gal! Thank you, Debbie!

Profile Picture Christine, 5/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Debbie made sure I had everything I wanted as the bride for my wedding day. She helped negotiate things with the MOB and Bride. On my wedding day and dog walked into the chapel without my knowledge and it was kept that way. She made sure I had a completely stress free planning experience and wedding day.

Thank you Wedding Days Exclusively (Debbie)!

Alexia K

Profile Picture Alexia, 4/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

She kept the organization and flow going the entire ceremony and leading up to it. Debbie made it so that family and friends were able to relax leading up to the big event. She kept in contact with all the vendors and necessary contacts of the different services that I used for my wedding.

Profile Picture User4338517, 2+ years ago, 1 Review