Wedding Day Films/Photo Booth Entertainment Reviews

117 | Rochester, MN

117 Reviews for Wedding Day Films/Photo Booth Entertainment

Lacey · Married on 09/29/2012

Us and our guests LOVED the photo booth! The book was a great way to remember the night! My husband and I love the book we received with all of the photos at the end of the night! What a great way to remember the night!!

Sent on 01/11/2014

Andy was great to work with, the end product was exceptional.

Sent on 12/16/2014

Emalie · Married on 09/06/2014

They were great, just make sure you check the name on the photostrip at the beginning, ours had someone else's name but they were able to make the adjustments fairly quickly.

Sent on 12/09/2014
  • O

Olufunmilola · Married on 05/10/2014

2.0

The services were exceptional! We loved our video and their professionalism!!!

Sent on 12/17/2014

3.5

Photo booth was so much fun! Guest loved it!

Sent on 12/15/2014

K · Married on 09/11/2011

I would use services again and recommend to a friend.

4.2

Super fun!

A cousin's mom found these magnetic slips that hold the photo strips. Super cool and something you guys could totally offer in the future at events.

Sent on 12/09/2014

4.2
      3.5

The photo booth was a hit at my daughter's wedding, many of the guest participated in it over the course of the evening. We have many great pictures that capture memories for a lifetime.

Sent on 01/13/2014

Emily · Married on 09/23/2016

3.5

Our guests enjoyed letting loose in the photo booth. We had a great time in the booth as well. We purchased the package with the photo album and we are so glad we did! The album with all of the guests photos and notes will be treasured for years to come.

Sent on 12/13/2016

Anna · Married on 09/25/2016

3.0

Photo Booth Entertainment had an amazing photobooth with high quality pictures. There were also a lot of fun props. Only complaint is that they should make sure the USB goes with the couple at the end of the night instead of someone else-- we ended up losing that and lost all of our pictures, but at least we had the book with all the prints in it! Otherwise, they were great!

Sent on 12/10/2016

Great service. They brought all the props and took care of everything. And we had a book full of pictures to take home at the end of the night!

Sent on 12/06/2014

All the additional props were great! The guests had a good time!

Sent on 12/16/2014

3.0

We are very glad that we had Photobooth Entertainment at our wedding reception. All of our guests loved the photobooth, and were all really impressed with the props and photo copies that they got! We would definitely recommend this company to others.

Sent on 01/11/2014

Easy to book and they were in contact with me several times to make sure everything was in order. Service was on time and exactly as was described on the website. Lots of fun.

Sent on 02/05/2014

Traci · Married on 07/12/2013

3.8
      2.5

I really enjoyed having the photo booth for my wedding and so did my guests.
    I only wish the Attendent working the booth would have kept copies for our memory book and encouraged our guests to sign the book. Many of them had no idea it was even there and after reviewing the CD of pics over 75% of the pics were not printed for us. :(
    She also was not interactive or friendly with us or guests.

I emailed Andy about this after the wedding and never heard from him. This was very disappointing.

• User3819050 · 2+ years ago

3.8
      2.0

Vendor was difficult to get a hold if at times. Biggest complaint had to be props. Was told that I could not provide my own props for guest and that if I wanted props I had to pay an extra $50 but was assured that he had the biggest and greatest selection of props anyone had seen.----not impressed. I feel I could have taken the money to a dollar tree and would have been able to provide my guest a better selection of props. In fact, we did buy our own stuff for the grand march which I then donated to the Photobooth so my guest could have more of a selection. Oh and multiple guest complaints that there was no bench to sit on while taking photos. Had a few actually fall to the ground as they assumed there was a bench

Sent on 01/15/2014

Amber · Married on 08/24/2013

3.6
      3.0

All the communication prior to the event was very professional and accommodating. However, on the day of the event the young lady that was working the booth did not follow our prearranged time line for when the booth was going to be open and closed. We specifically set up times so the booth would be open when our wedding guests were arriving, then close for 1 hour during the dinner and open again for the dance. It took a long conversation and time away from our family and friends just to get it all straightened out. The quality of the photos and everything else was perfect and our guest and a lot of fun with the booth so that all helped to make up for the timing inconvenience.

Sent on 01/12/2014