63 Reviews for Wedding Ceremonies By Scott F. Raper

Rehearsal (9)
Non-religious (6)
Single Religion (3)
63 Wedding Ceremonies By Scott F. Raper Reviews

We cannot express just how happy we were with Scott’s services!!!! He worked with me and was flexible when I was being indecisive. My husband and I highly recommend booking him! He is such a kind man who truly makes your day the best it could possibly be. We moved our date from June 15 to February 18 and he made the transition very smooth. We loved having him be a part of our special day.

Profile Picture Chitaia, 2/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We reached out to Scott about a month after we got engaged, after reading his awesome reviews online. Having Scott as our wedding officiant was hands down the most wonderful part of our wedding day. Many of our wedding guests commented on how personable and beautiful our wedding ceremony was, Scott made our ceremony the most special and intimate part of our day so perfect and smooth! From our initial meeting with Scott, we knew right away we wanted him to be our officiant. He made sure he understood us as a couple, what type of ceremony we wanted, and all the love story details about us. The way he spoke about us on our wedding day, some thought we had known Scott for years! His music system was perfect, allowing us to choose the songs we wanted our guests to hear before, during and after the ceremony. He helped us at our rehearsal to make sure we all knew what we were doing, and throughout the entire process of him personally writing our ceremony, my groom and I were stress-free because we knew Scott would take care of it. I can honestly say that our wedding couldn't have been any better because of Scott. Highly recommend him if you're a bride/groom searching for the right officiant!! - Susan Cain

Profile Picture Susan, 1/13/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Rehearsal, Non-religious

Scott did an absolutely wonderful job with our wedding ceremony. From the very beginning to the very end, he was professional, accommodating, and creative in making our ceremony personal and meaningful. He communicated effectively with us, collaborated well with our DJ (for music during the ceremony), and was a calming yet celebratory presence on our special day. Sadly, many wedding guests seem to view the ceremony as something to get through until the "real" party/fun starts, but we had numerous guests tell us how wonderful our ceremony was -- one of the best they'd ever witnessed! They seemed touched by its sincerity and the way it really included us. We have seen wedding officiants dominate the day, seemingly unable to step back and let things be about the bride and groom and their loved ones, so we know that Scott had a lot to do with what made an impression on our guests. We are so glad Scott was a part of our special day -- he made our ceremony something we will always look back on and smile fondly.

Profile Picture Anna, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Scott was absolutely amazing. He catered to all of our needs and personalized our ceremony any way we wished. He was professional, kind, and personanable to everyone. I recommend Scott to anyone who is needing an officiant !! He also takes care of all the paperwork afterwards which is a HUGE convienance!

Profile Picture Elizabeth , 11/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Scott was great to work with throughout our entire planning process. He was always professional, polite, and well organized. He was also incredibly patient through my multiple requests! We received so many compliments from friends and family after our ceremony about Scott. We would definitely recommend him to other couples searching for an officiant!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Scott was an angel sent from heaven to officiate at our wedding. We had an officiant lined up, but sadly passed away, and was having a hard time finding one; then we came across his name in a local search, and was blessed to find out that he had a opening for our date and time. We met with him to discuss what we wanted in our ceremony and he delivered way beyond what we discussed. We are extremely grateful to him for providing the perfect ceremony for our non-traditional wedding. We were married at home, and he was so helpful in keeping us calm as we prepared to start. I will recommend him to anyone I hear is getting married, he does exactly what he promises-exactly what you want. His prices are far below the value of his services. He is blessed, and every marriage is blessed to have him officiate. Thank you, Scott. You are the best!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Emily/Rickie, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I met with Scott in several different occasions before our wedding day! Scott made time in his busy schedule to meet us in our home town of Bloomington so we did not have to travel. He wrote a beautiful ceremony that was personalized to our love story!! By the end of our wedding day, Scott felt more like a friend than an officiant :) You won’t be disappointed if you go with Scott on your big day!!

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Scott definitely went with the flow on our wedding day which is exactly what we needed with our almost 2yr old daughter running around! Definitely recommend. Great guy

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Scott gave us the most magical and memorable ceremony — better than we could have hoped! He took our Friday the 13th/Halloween theme to heart and gave us an amazing performance and ceremony tailor fitted just for us. We absolutely recommend Rev. Scott above anyone else!

Profile Picture Misti, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Scott was absolutely wonderful from beginning to end! He spends so much time on putting together your customized ceremony and that's what makes him special! We felt that he truly cared about us and we all clicked right away. He was also very accommodating as we live about 2 hours from him; he even came to our house for a counseling session. We would definitely recommend Scott for your special day!

Profile Picture Shelby, 10/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

My husband and I highly recommend Scott. He is very professional and organized. Scott has a great personality and is easy going. The whole process was very smooth.

Profile Picture Kara, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We could not have been happier having Scott officiate our wedding. He spent a lot of time working back and forth with us to get the details he needed in order to personalize our ceremony and make it perfect for us. Several of our guests said his words reflected exactly who we were as a couple and that it was one of the best ceremonies they had attended. We can't recommend Scott highly enough!

Profile Picture Meghan, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows

Scott was amazing for our wedding! We had a very specific idea in our heads of what we wanted our ceremony to be and he nailed it 100%. He took the time to get to know us as individuals and as a couple. The ceremony was as if he'd known us for years. It was truly a perfect day. Scott was very organized and everything ran on time and as it did for the rehearsal.

Profile Picture Mycah, 9/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Scott was a wonderful minister and a wonderful man, all around. My husband and I had a wonderful time each time we met, and he was so pleasant to speak with through email as well. He kept us up to date with our ceremony and what it was we needed. He definitely exceeded our expectations, and executed everything perfectly the day of. Even without a rehearsal, everything was amazing on our big day! Thank you for making our Wednesday ceremony meaningful and beauitful, Scott! My husband and I both thank you!

Profile Picture Molly, 8/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Scott did an amazing job officiating our wedding! He took the time to get to know us and provided everything we wanted in our ceremony. Scott was also extremely flexible and responsive throughout the entire planning process. We highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Melissa, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Scott is woderful absolutely the BEST officiant i would recomend him to anyone he works with you to tailor a ceremony to your wants and is very prifessional. We received a ton if compliments from our guests on how perfect our ceremony was. I hope to continue to have his frienship.

Profile Picture Sally, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I cannot even begin to say enough about Scott and his services. He was extremely flexible and timely with meeting with us, communicating with us, and making any changes we requested. He also kept us updated on when he was going to start working on our ceremony, and exactly when we would have changes back to us, which was extremely helpful.

We spent a lot of time editing the ceremony to be exactly what we wanted, even up until the last week, all of which he happily accommodated. Scott had a great ability to take our suggestions and ideas and put them into words we would never have been able to ourselves. When we were not quite sure how something should go, he gave his suggestions, and listened to our input without hesitation. One thing we really appreciated was the lack of judgement for our non-secular ceremony, and he listened to and delivered the lighthearted and intimate feeling we wanted for our day. We got so many compliments on our ceremony from our guests, more than anything else about our wedding!

He also has high-quality sound equipment available to rent, which was perfect for our outdoor ceremony. He helped us come up with a playlist for when guests arrived, and guided us through exactly what we needed and the timing of the ceremony. The day of, he was cheerful, punctual and above and beyond helpful. He brought me water during our pictures, checked in on us, and even helped with our arbor when the rental company was nowhere to be found!

While I know Scott probably works with many other couples at one time, he makes you feel like you are 100% his focus, and I would highly recommend him for your wedding day! You would be hard-pressed to find someone better.

Profile Picture Kristina, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Scott made our service exactly perfect for us, he took a few minutes to get to know us. He was so personal and pleasant and he knew what to say and what was important to our relationship. He even stayed around to take pictures.

Profile Picture jenaya, 7/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Scott was great! He was very responsive and put together a wonderful reading for us at our wedding. I would highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We couldn't be happier with our choice to have Rev. Scott to perform our ceremony. He was so easy to work with and very friendly. We felt our ceremony was so special because it was so personalized for us and was a complete representation of our relationship. We had many compliments on our ceremony afterwards regarding how well everyone thought it was put together and reflected us. Rev. Scott put everything we wanted into the ceremony and gave us the draft weeks before so we knew what it would be. The only thing we didn't know were the passages about each other. We each submitted a piece on each other, and Rev. Scott wrote a passage that reflected our feelings toward each other. Of course you can see it ahead of time if you like, but it was fun to wait until the ceremony to hear it. Most of all, the ceremony was so relaxed and fun! Highly, highly recommended for a customized ceremony.

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We loved Scott! Our schedules weren't always the easiest but he made each appointment work and was very flexible with us. He was very professional, knowledgeable, and kind. He made our ceremony specific to just us and we loved that. His prices reasonably priced also! Highly recommend! :)

Profile Picture Darla, 4/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Scott made our wedding perfect! Upon meeting with him initially, we walked out knowing he was a perfect fit for us. He was so quick to respond during the whole process. He is the definition of professional. We had a small family wedding with a Cinderella theme. He incorporated everything important to us from my husband's children to my cat. After the ceremony he even helped pick things up around the ceremony site. Way over and beyond our expectations! We could go on and on about how wonderful Scott was to work with. I highly recommend him. He is such a wonderful man and truly cares about the couples he is marrying. Thank you again, Scott, for making our wedding absolutely perfect!

Profile Picture Natasha, 4/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Scott Raper was amazing to work with from start to finish. We loved that he sent us a questionairre to really get to know us. He was very easy to get a hold of anytime we had questions. He also let us see the rough draft before the big day to make sure we liked what he had come up with. We had many compliments after the wedding on how well he incorporated our story and personalities into the ceremony. We would definitely recommend him to anyone!!!

Profile Picture Heather, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Scott was a perfect addition to our big day. I wish we had found him sooner. His words were exactly what we hoped to hear on our big day. I will highly recommend him to anyone getting married. Thank you so much scott!

Profile Picture Mandie, 4/15/17, 1 Review