106 Reviews for Wedding Bells - Houston

Interfaith Ceremony (2)
Non-religious (2)
Single Religion (1)
106 Wedding Bells - Houston Reviews

WONDERFUL OFFICIAL, VERY INFORMATIVE AND PATIENT. BEAUTIFUL PERSONALITY AS WELL!

MY HUSBAND AND I WERE VERY PLEASE WITH EVERYTHING

Profile Picture STEPHANIE, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Thanks Thanks Thanks!!!! =) Super happy with everything you did for us!!

Profile Picture Lily, 3/6/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Hensley and his wife were the most amazing team, and they made our wedding great! Thank you so much for taking a personal interest in our life and wedding. It meant so much to us both!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/10/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination

I loved Rev. Hensley! He really made sure that our wedding was exactly how we wanted to be. He didn't treat us like clients but instead treated us like he'd known us all our lives. He was such a joy to work with. Mrs. Hensley was also a HUGE help the day of the wedding. She had some great advice! I could not have imagined our wedding day without them. He communicated effectively with us about our ceremony and tailored the day around our wants and needs. I would highly recommend his services to anyone I know!

Profile Picture Rosemary, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

He is so wonderful. He took the time to meet with us before we paid anything to see if we would be a good fit and we loved everything we planned out for our wedding!! Every part of our wedding is personalized and he has so many great ideas. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!

Profile Picture User5106726, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Hensley was amazing and so helpful throughout the entire process! It could not have gone any better. He was very responsive and made himself readily available to us whenever we needed him.

Profile Picture User6661675, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Jim was a very nice man who was very professional in every aspect of the process. He was efficient and timely and just made the overall process easy to follow. I enjoyed the personally written ceremony which came out beautifully and everyone said it was one of the best ceremonies they had ever been too. Thank you so much Rev. Jim!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/3/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Minister Hensley and his wife were awesome! From the moment we met them, we knew we wanted them to be part of our special day! They helped us coordinate on the day of the wedding and were patient even though I wasn't quite ready on time. The ceremony was beautiful! It was a great pleasure to have them be such an important part of our wedding!!

Profile Picture Heidi, 2/29/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Single Religion, No Denomination

He did a wonderful job! I planned a very last minute wedding, but he didn't mind at all! He made the vows a personal as he could with such a short notice! You can really tell that he loves his job!

Profile Picture Roni, 2/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Mr. and Mrs. Hensley did such a great job! They worked with us through our busy schedules to deliver exactly what we wanted and for a more than reasonable price. If you are searching the internet for an officiant, yet you have no idea what to look for, choose Mr. and Mrs. Hensley. They will work with you to craft the perfect ceremony. I highly recommend these friendly and fun people!!

Profile Picture Mark, 12/18/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious

Reverend Jim and his wife were a pleasure to work with. Jim brought a positive and sweet attitude to our ceremony and we really appreciated his personality and bubbly nature =) We were not able to find an officiant and Reverend Jim came out last minute and was more than accommodating. Thank you so much Reverend Jim. We're so happy we went with you! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Profile Picture Sharvey, 11/6/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Interfaith Ceremony, No Denomination

Reverend Hensley was amazing! From the moment we first spoke on the phone I knew he was the officiant for our wedding! He took the time to get to know us and invited us to his home. He helped us personalize our ceremony so it unique and special! He and his wife are special people and have made their way into our lives forever!

Profile Picture User5038752, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

After an intense research we chose Rev. Jim to conduct our wedding ceremony and it was beautiful. He took the time to meet with us and go over what we wanted to incorporate in our ceremony. We are a blended family and it was important for me to have my children involved in the ceremony. He suggested several options for us and listened to my suggestions and was able to put together the perfect ceremony. Him and his wife were very helpful in making sure everyone knew what to do and reassured my husband and I that everything would be ok...even if we forgot what to do he would discreetly guide us...(which he did after I got really nervous). My husband and I are very pleased with the decision to have chosen him to deliver our wedding ceremony. We recommend him to anyone looking for someone who really cares and takes the time to listen to what you want for your ceremony.

Profile Picture Amy, 10/17/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, No Denomination
4.7

Rev. James Hansley was great very professional easy to communicate with made us feel relaxed for the very first time.
Him along with his wife were very helpful. We came with him with an idea with our wedding ceremony and he gave us the final vision. and it was apparent from the first time we met them that him and his wife made a great team. It was a honor to have him marry us.

Profile Picture Angelica , 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I absolutely enjoy working with Reverend Jim and his wife. He is very understanding and always offers to be available for assistance. We wanted a simple ceremony and he knew how to put it together for us. He is responsive to phone calls and emails and we also appreciate the military discount.

At our wedding, everything went smoothly except for the Rings part which was completely my fault for forgetting I hadn't wanted it in the beginning. Rev Jim rolled with that and we still ended up with a nice ceremony. I appreciate everything you both did for us and for being patient with our spontaneous decisions! Thank you.

Profile Picture Kim Thoa, 9/5/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reverend Hensley did an amazing job with my wedding ceremony. Before the wedding, he went through every detail of the ceremony with my husband and I at his lovely home office. He was very open to any changes we wanted. He also suggested adding thoughtful elements to the ceremony to make it more memorable and meaningful. The week before the wedding, he emailed me a script with exact wording of the entire ceremony for my review. I was able to tell him if I need to make any changes to the wording. On the wedding day, both he and his wife showed up early to help us get ready for the ceremony. His wife was very helpful in keeping track of the timing and let me know when to start heading into the chapel for the ceremony without my groom seeing me. They also brought some props for us to use like candles and pedestals. And in general, both Rev. Hensley and his wife were very nice people and made us feel special on our wedding day. The price was also very reasonable. I would definitely recommend them.

Profile Picture User4852039, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reverend James was great with planning or ceremony exactly how we wanted it. He gave us many options and cared very much about how we wanted everything to go. It was a beautiful ceremony thanks to him being our officiant. I would recommend to all couples getting married. He can work with all types of weddings.

Profile Picture Thomas, 5/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Tailored the cermemony towards are needs and executed the same! Funny and captivating, but still conducted a wonderful vow ceremony.

Profile Picture User5127579, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We came across Rev. Jim after an extensive online search for a wedding officiant. We don’t know why exactly we decided to contact him, but we are so glad that we did. After talking with him on the phone, he invited us to meet with him and his wife, Mary, at their home. We spent several hours discussing how we met and all of the possibilities for our wedding ceremony. We knew as soon as we left their home that we had found the person to marry us. We really cannot say enough wonderful things about Jim and Mary. Rev. Jim has all the perfect qualities that you want in your wedding officiant. He has an extremely calming demeanor and the perfect tone to lead your ceremony. In the weeks before our wedding, Rev. Jim contacted us several times to ensure that he had all of the details right and accommodated all of our requests. The night of the rehearsal was very chaotic, and we were starting to feel that things would not go as planned. Jim and Mary stepped in, took control, and patiently walked us through everything. Rev. Jim struck the perfect balance of knowing when to be serious and when it was time for a well-placed joke. From a bride’s perspective, Jim and Mary saved the rehearsal. On the day of the wedding, they arrived early, and Mary came to check on me and to reassure me that they were there and not to worry. Once the ceremony started, Rev. Jim’s presence really lowered the stress level! Brides, be sure to ask about Rev. Jim’s alternative to the standard unity candle or sand pouring; you will love it! I promise, if it was shown on the wedding shows, everyone would want to do it. Finally, one of the largest compliments that we received about our ceremony was that it was beautiful and personal, as if we had known Rev. Jim our entire lives. What else could you wish for? Rev. Jim and Mary receive our highest possible recommendation. We absolutely loved them. If you are still looking for your wedding officiant, this is where you need to stop! You have found them!

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend James Hensley was great. He and his wife are the "dynamic officiant duo!!!" They are some of the most calm, professional people I have done business with. They truly made our wedding day special and personalized to our wishes. We had an intimate backyard wedding...and I felt as if we were standing in a chapel w/ a pastor we had known all our lives. I would definitely recommend Rev. Hensley to any couple looking to get married.

Profile Picture Steven and Donna, 4/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

This minister was quick to respond, beautifully put together a ceremony customized to us as a couple, and kept us up to date especially close to the event if anything was happening. Even though he was not feeling his best, he pushed through. He was truly dedicated to providing us a ceremony we would not forget and would treasure for a lifetime.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 3/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

He was beyond helpful and responsive to our requests. We changed several parts of the ceremony or better fit us but he rolled with the punches and performed our words beautifully. His wife was so helpful during rehearsal and at the ceremony. She stepped in when we did not have a coordinator and did a great job.

Profile Picture Sara, 3/7/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reverend Hensley helped us plan a beautiful wedding ceremony. We planned our wedding in just 10 days! He was both flexible and very affordable. He came highly recommended from a friend who used him for her wedding. The reverend and his wife welcomed us into their home to meet before the wedding. He truly has a gift! He took the time to get to know us and crafted a unique ceremony to celebrate both our love and honored our family and friends. His wife was a blessing the day of the wedding and held my hand just moments before I walked towards my future husband. They were both so gracious and patiently waited after the ceremony, since I forgot the license. They helped to create a tender memory for a lifetime. We would highly recommend them to anyone who wants a wedding ceremony that is ginuinely a celebration of love.

Sincerely,

Tony and Amanda Ahlers

Profile Picture Tony and Amanda, 1/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We could not have been more pleased. Rev.Hensley made our day a very special one. Our ceremony was so beautiful, more than I ever imagined. His lovely wife was a blessing to me, all her help on my wedding day, I will never forget.

Profile Picture Dora, 12/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

we were so happy with Jim and his wife amazing people very helpful

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/23/14, 1 Review