Wedding Belles Reviews

Wedding Belles 4
Wedding Belles 5
  • Y

Y. · Married on 10/03/2015

Our wedding was in October 2015. Since I live in Chicago, and with my hectic schedule, I knew it would be too challenging for me to plan my wedding from a distance. With this, I hired Jordan and she delivered in grand style. She was very professional, organized, creative, personable and reliable with excellent communication skills.

She was diligent in preparing a wedding budget early in the planning process which was a helpful guide for us to follow. She recommended vendors for every aspect and obtained vendor estimates. She also arranged vendor appointments which she attended with us or, in some cases, she brought the vendors to us. She reviewed all vendor contracts and when issues arose with it, or any other issues pertaining to our wedding plans, we were very impressed with her thoughtful and well-assured approach in solving difficult issues in a timely manner.

The day before the wedding, Jordan was at the church for the rehearsal and making sure that each member of the wedding party received a copy of the wedding timeline. On my wedding day, she and her team were on hand all day making sure that they fulfilled my vision and dream. Reflecting back, when I would have concerns or felt a little uneasy, Jordan’s favorite expression was “no worries, I will take care of that.” Well, she was correct; I had no worries on my wedding day because she and her team were superb in carrying out all of my desires. As a result, my wedding was absolutely beautiful! Our guests were in awe and they are still raving about their wedding experience.

Lastly, since all of the groomsmen were from out of town, and their rented tuxedos had to be returned the next day, Jordan graciously agreed to return them to the store. With this, she was at the hotel early the next morning collecting tuxedos…now that’s first class service!

If you are engaged and want to have an elegant wedding, Jordan with Wedding Belles is absolutely the “must have” person to make this happen.

Sent on 12/19/2015

We decided to have Jordan and Kristen with us from the day we got engaged to the day we got married (over 2 years!) and they were amazing. I was in my last year of college when we got engaged and I had no idea how to plan a wedding. We chose Wedding Belles because we love that they plan "elegant weddings for the contemporary southern bride" and that sounded perfect! They suggested venders for EVERYTHING and they have great taste. My husband and I aren't picky but we definitely knew what we wanted. We never met with more than one vender because we fell in love with whomever they suggested. For example, food was a staple at our wedding and they recommended a caterer called Endive. We met with them once and had a tasting and that was all we needed to fall in love with their for and their service. I know that without Kristen and Jordan we would not have found Endive. Thats only one example of the million ways they helped me. We've spent so much time with them that they have become friends and we are so thankful that they're the ones who planned the most perfect day for us!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Jordan · Married on 06/27/2015

Honestly, I was a little skeptical at first when my wife suggested we use the Wedding Belles as planners. We already had a dedicated coordinator at the reception venue, and we had a very long engagement, so I didn't think the planning would be an issue.

I was definitely wrong! After our first meeting with Jordan/Kristen, I knew having them was a great decision. They were prompt, courteous, and helped in ways we never would have thought of.

For anyone considering a wedding planner, I would strongly suggest the Wedding Belles. The peace of mind, especially during the week of the wedding, is worth every penny! I can't imagine what our wedding would have been like without their help.

Sent on 10/26/2015

We want to adopt Kristin and Jordan into our families because they were SO AMAZING!

From the moment we inquired about their services they were on top of it.

They are EXTREMELY thorough. One thing that stood out to me was their level of preparedness. They asked questions/sorted out details regarding the smallest things that we had never thought about!

I will also say that I've been to 16 weddings in my life (I know, a LOT) and the ones without planners are obvious. We chose Wedding Belles because of the reviews on Wedding Wire and they not only lived up to our expectations but far exceeded them. How so, you may be asking yourself:

1. They had snacks for hungry bridesmaids (pretzels anyone?)
    2. Jordan basically singlehandedly figured out how to tie my wedding dress (it was the Jenny Yoo Annabelle, deceptively complicated!)
    3. They never let us worry about a single thing, I even had them pick out photobooth font because the stress of picking one out was too much

They did all this and MORE! Simply said, they are the ONE vendor from our wedding that we could not do without.

Sent on 05/25/2015

Mina · Married on 04/04/2015

Jordan is the best! She is very professional and keeps a calm demeanor. I could depend of her for every little thing all the way up to the wedding as well as to the final goodbyes. I highly recommend Wedding Belles for any budget as they allow for picking and choosing of packages. In Atlanta, they are hard to beat!

MM · Married on 02/21/2015

Jordan Flowers was the wedding planner for our daughter's wedding, and I'm not sure the wedding would have happened without Wedding Belles! Jordan worked long-distance with my daughter and me from the very beginning, and what a difference it made to have a professional involved, especially since this is our only daughter and I live 11 hours away from the wedding venue! With Wedding Belles able assistance, not only were we best positioned to assess all the vendors, but we had a road map to know what to do when, when to check back in, and what to watch out for. Staying within our budget is something my husband really appreciated. When the wedding officiant dropped out at the last minute due to illness, Jordan saved the day - from 8 hours away! - and found an alternate who did a superb job. Our daughter was able to declare her wedding "Perfect!" and her dad and I stayed sane and enjoyed every minute only because we had Jordan and Wedding Belles of Atlanta working with us from Day 1!

Elise · Married on 02/21/2015

There aren't enough stars and enough words to say how wonderful Jordan and Wedding Belles were during my whole wedding planning process and the day of. From the moment I began planning my wedding Jordan was there every step of the way whether I had financial questions about a vendor or the venue or if I just needed someone to calm me down and help me remember I was planning the happiest day of my life. She was also my parents' go-to for questions, concerns, and help and was sometimes the peace-keeper as the big day drew near!

My wedding was also a unique situation given that it took place in New Orleans whereas Wedding Belles is an Atlanta-based company. I went to school in Atlanta and had recently moved to New Orleans. Jordan was highly recommended to me through a friend and even though she wasn't as familiar with the local vendors (and neither was I!) she still did a phenomenal job. I can only imagine how helpful she would be in her own territory!

Four days before my wedding we learned that our officiant would not be able to make the wedding due to health reasons. I immediately called Jordan and within 24 hours we had a new officiant in the faith we valued and who respected our wishes. All of our guests thought the new officiant had been with us since the beginning! The day of the wedding I was nothing but calm and happy. Jordan knew where everyone was, had everything coordinated, made sure my groom and all of his groomsmen made it to the venue on time and during the wedding and reception everything was flawless. My parents could not have been happier and neither could I.

Not once did I worry, not once was I stressed and as the bride I could not have asked for anything more. Whether you pick the full-service package or only the day of, Wedding Belles will be the best investment you make for your wedding, HANDS DOWN.

Sent on 10/30/2016

Sarah · Married on 10/11/2014

I could not have had the wedding I did without Wedding Belles! I worked Kristen specifically over the year and a half of our engagement. My family lives out of state so she helped me with literally EVERYTHING for the wedding. She met with me to touch base whenever I felt I needed to, she came to every vendor meeting with me, negotiated contracts for me, and made everything run smoothly and perfect. I think the longest I ever waited to hear back from her via text, email or phone was an hour tops! There are so many little things I would have looked past and it was so nice to have her take care of things so I could focus on the fun stuff and enjoy the process. I would 100% use them again and would refer them to any friends of mine that get married in the future!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Working with Wedding Belles was great! They always went the extra mile to make sure that we were comfortable with every single of the process. I have a busy schedule at work and they were always flexible with the times that they could meet. Having so many things to take care of, with so many options it can sometimes be overwhelming and they were always good at giving honest feedback based on their past experiences that made the whole process easier and more enjoyable. I would highly recommend used Wedding Belles!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Neil · Married on 10/06/2014

Kristen and Jordan both repeatedly went above and beyond throughout the wedding and reception, and I can say with candor that it would not have gone nearly as well without their diligent efforts. They were particularly helpful in aiding in the organizing of our wedding's outline and timeline. Their knowledge of local wedding vendors was also invaluable.

Sent on 11/28/2014

We used Wedding Belles, specifically Jordan, for our day-of wedding coordinating and they were absolutely fantastic. Jordan ensured that everyone was on track for the rehearsal and on the day of the wedding. Jordan was delicate enough to deal with the egos and emotions of everyone, but yet firm enough to ensure that everything went smoothly and as the Bride and Groom had directed. Most importantly, Jordan ensured that our wedding day was as stress-free as possible for everyone involved. For anyone on the fence about securing a vendor coordinator, do not hesitate! It is such a great investment. We highly recommend Jordan and the rest of the staff of Wedding Belles for your wedding planning needs!

Sent on 09/13/2014

Maureen · Married on 08/09/2014

The team at Wedding Belles is fabulous! These ladies were with me from start to finish. They offered great advice, suggestions, and support. They went with the flow and handled any problem that was thrown their way with a positive attitude. Highly competent and a pleasure to work with. Our wedding was a huge success and I didn't worry about anything on the big day since I had full confidence in them. I would recommend Wedding Belles to anyone since they can conform to any size budget. Thanks, ladies!

Sent on 10/30/2015

MC · Married on 04/26/2014

Hands down…the best wedding coordinators in town! I just cannot express how absolutely happy we were with the services of Wedding Belles. Jordan Flowers is the best! I'm the Mother of the Bride and this is our 2nd wedding (I wish we'd had Jordan the first time around!). I’m a planner, by nature and by previous profession, so we really needed “day of” services. But it was oh-so-much-more! Jordan was so professional and full of wonderful advice. And she took over EVERYTHING the week of the wedding so that we just had to coast into a fabulous wedding weekend! We will use Jordan again when our next daughter is preparing to walk down the aisle!

Sent on 07/28/2018
    Wedding Belles 6

Allie · Married on 04/06/2014

The Wedding Belles were the perfect choice for my wedding. Jordan and Kristen are so organized, enthusiastic, and understanding when things come up. They were so helpful when I couldn't make decisions and went above and beyond when I emailed them a ridiculous number of times. They developed a personal relationship with my mom, which she really appreciated and the experience would have been so much more complicated and honestly terrible without them.

They were so organized that even though there were some little hiccups on the wedding day (which no one could have prevented), I thought everything had gone totally perfectly. They took control of every detail and made sure everything went smoothly. I cannot recommend the Wedding Belles enough!

I don't know how anyone plans a wedding without wedding planners, and Jordan and Kristen did an amazing job - I couldn't have asked for better planners.

Sent on 06/28/2014

Hilary · Married on 01/18/2014

Jordan and her assistant Caitlin were our coordinators and they were flawless! I was stressed about the day-of logistics and these ladies were so on top of things. I had the most relaxing wedding day and they had thought of everything! From coordinating our vendor setup to carrying our lipsticks, Jordan and Caitlin really made our day perfect. My husband says it was the best money we spent on the wedding!

Sent on 01/20/2014

Wedding Belles were our day-of coordinators, and they were Fantastic. Enlisting them for help was probably the best decision we made during the planning process. We had a full day, with a lot of people to manage- both a Hindu ceremony and a chapel ceremony, the groom's entrance on a white horse, lunch reception, costume changes, dinner reception- and everything went off perfectly, and somehow on schedule! My husband and I continue to talk about what a perfect day it was, especially because we did not have to worry about any of the details and logistics.
    Jordan and Kristen took over all the last minute planning and communications with the vendors a week or two before the wedding. They made sure everyone knew where they needed to be and when.
    Throughout the whole process they were great to work with; always excited to learn about the different parts of the wedding, always flexible and thinking ahead to possible issues (bringing a full length mirror to the getting ready room in the chapel, making sure I ate enough during the day, problem solving seating issues at the reception). They really got to understand what was important to all our family members and made sure those things were just right. And they made sure that at the end of the night my husband and I went home with a full strawberry rhubarb pie (my favorite)
    And they are super fun! It was a long day, but so so fun. I'm so glad Kristen and Jordan were a part of it. I would recommend Wedding Belles to anyone planning a wedding.

Sent on 11/04/2013

Katie · Married on 07/20/2013

Wedding Belles did a wonderful job coordinating our wedding in July of this year! Jordan and Kristen were so helpful and always made themselves available to answer any questions we had during the planning process. They were awesome to work with and they were very comfortable working with all of our vendors. It took so much stress off of us, as we knew that every detail was being taken care of by Jordan and Kristen. They weren't afraid to ask the "hard questions" to vendors and to negotiate pricing which was really great! As for the day of the wedding, they were there for every step of the way. We look back and think "We couldn't have done it without them!!" They made everything run so smoothly and even though there were a few minor setbacks on the big day (the trolley running late to take the girls to the church), they always stayed so calm and collected and handled the situation so well. We are so thankful that Wedding Belles was a part of our big day...we truly could not have done it without them!

Sent on 09/02/2013

M · Married on 06/01/2013

Kristin and Jordon coordinated my daughter's wedding in June. We selected the week of and day of package and I'm so thankful we did. Don't even think about having a wedding with over 150 guests without coordinators of their caliber.

Wedding Belles exceeded every expectation I had, working tirelessly the day of the wedding, held 50 miles outside ATL. They helped us sort out an issue with a vendor who did not meet the bride's expectations by sourcing new materials, helped us decorate, kept the schedule on track, ensured other vendors were paid and communicated with, kept the bride as calm as they could with their professional demeanors, and even helped us break down "the set", so to speak and packed up the cargo van with all the gifts and decorations. They are approachable, know the proper etiquette for any situation, kind, AND down to earth. They have my highest recommendation.

Sent on 07/03/2013

Lindsay · Married on 05/04/2013

Kristen and Jordan are absolute angels. They were our day of coordinators for our wedding, and were completely wonderful in every way. From start to finish they are nothing but class, organization, and preparedness, willing to tackle the biggest challenges the day presented. Most importantly, they were prepared for anything and served as our "go-to" girls for anything that came up on our wedding day. They were a HUGE part of the success of our wedding, which went off without a hitch in spite of the monsoon outside.

I recommend Wedding Belles to anyone and everyone! I couldn't have asked for better service.

Sent on 05/14/2013

Emily · Married on 04/06/2013

I can't say enough great things about Wedding Belles. Jordan and Kristen were our day of coordinators - and they were fantastic. Leading up to the wedding, they seemed to always be available to meet and answer questions. As the wedding approached, they said to us - if you are wondering how something is going to happen, the answer is: Jordan and Kristen. We definitely took advantage of that! They picked up things that we wanted at the wedding (including my wedding dress) a few days before the wedding so that we didn't need to worry about them and made sure they got to the venue. They had talked with all of the vendors before the wedding so that it was clear that they were the point persons the day of. At the rehearsal - they were very professional and everything went perfectly. They were able to coordinate our very large wedding party without a problem! They had taken meticulous notes when we had met - so they knew exactly what we wanted and we didn't have to boss people around at all. At the wedding - they were also wonderful. My brother forgot his reading for the wedding, and they went and printed it out again (in several different font sizes). They made sure we all knew where to be and met all of the vendors so that I didn't need to worry about anything. They seemed to be everywhere at the wedding. Whenever we needed something, they were easy to find (in their coordinated dresses and walkie talkies!). We had a few issues at the wedding (like running out of alcohol and the coffee not working), and my husband and I didn't even find out about them until the next day! Kristen and Jordan talked to my mom and ended up going to the liquor store and bought more alcohol on their credit card. They also made the caterers figure out how to get coffee for our guests. I don't think the guests even realized these were issues since their were dealt with so quickly! One last thing that I think is really important for this job is that Jordan and Kristen were incredibly professio

Sent on 04/21/2013

Catherine · Married on 03/31/2012

Our wedding turned out to be the perfect day, thanks to Wedding Belles. Without all of their behind the scenes work to keep everything on schedule, making sure all of the vendors were a-okay and ready to go, to checking on us both throughout the day, Jordan and Kristen truly did it all. I am a worrywart and a very organized person, but on our wedding day, I was relaxed and knew the day would be flawless thanks to these two ladies. Several of our vendors even sent us notes after the reception letting us know how painless and easy Wedding Belles made their jobs.

The Saturday before the wedding, Jordan was kind enough to go to my final dress fitting and up to Athens from Atlanta with me. Little did Kristen know that she would be coming to the rescue as our day started since my car battery died while we were at our first stop –alterations! Even though we had the car interference, and Jordan and Kristen had to deal with a stressed out bride, they surprisingly made the whole day okay with all of their help and encouragement.

I cannot even put it into words how much Brandon and I appreciated Wedding Belles’ help throughout the wedding process. We definitely could not have done it all without them!

Sent on 01/12/2014

Jennifer · Married on 06/03/2017

We couldn't be happier or more thankful that we had the Wedding Belles by our side to help us plan our wedding and reception. Caitlin's organizational skills, people skills in dealing with vendors, and energetic and caring disposition made her a pleasure to work with (even when I wasn't!). You can also tell that she loves what she does. And, Jordan was very up-front with us about which service package was the best value for our needs, not trying to sell us more than we needed, which we really appreciated. Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Katy · Married on 05/07/2016

Jordan was so great to work with! She made us feel like a priority and I still haven't found out if anything went wrong on my wedding day! Definitely saved me the headache of dealing with everything day of.

Sent on 06/14/2016

Mary Catherine · Married on 05/30/2015

We could not have had the perfect wedding weekend we had without Wedding Belles! After our first meeting with Jordan and Kristen my mom and I felt like we were in competent hands and we were right! From asking questions that we needed to organize that we hadn't thought of, to storing our decorations up to a month before the wedding, to setting up everything beautifully, to making the evening flow perfectly with our parents at every special moment-they were WONDERFUL! Their day of services were definitely worth it!

Sent on 07/07/2015

Hillary · Married on 12/13/2014

The Wedding Belles were a critical part of our wedding day--they made sure that all the little details were executed just as I had planned. It really made my day so much better to know that they were managing all the vendors, making sure timelines were met perfectly, and ensuring that every detail was in place. These girls are SUPER organized and I immediately knew they are the exact right type of personalities to manage all the moving parts and people on a wedding day. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 01/03/2015