Wedding Avenue Reviews

7 | Washington, DC

7 Reviews for Wedding Avenue

Mike did a great job as the videographer for our wedding. I hardly even noticed that he was there when filming us. His camera shoots a great quality video and it enhances the lighting - much better than the videos our friends took on their point and shoot cameras at the wedding. Mike also turned around our highlight video very quickly. In less than a week we were able to watch a "trailer" of our wedding. Mike provides a great quality service for a great price.

Sent on 02/20/2013

Cara · Married on 09/01/2012

Our pictures came out awesome! My husband and I are very excited with they way they turned out . Wedding Avenue was very professional and went above and beyond for us. If your looking for a photographer, book Wedding Avenue!!

Sent on 11/03/2012

Bonnie · Married on 07/07/2012

Videography was not something that we were going to get. But, I am very happy with our DVD from Wedding Avenue. They were very affordable and professional. I would give them 10 stars if I could!

Book Wedding Avenue! You will be very happy!

Sent on 08/27/2012

My Husband and I used Wedding Avenue for our wedding on May 5th. Our wedding advisor was Mike. He was great in getting everything set up for us. We got a photography and videography package. The prices was really affordable and the work they did was amazing. The film was outstanding and they captured all of the highlights of the day. The photographer did a great job getting all of the shots I wanted and was great in getting everyone together for photos.

They were very professional and we got the images faster than expected. I even recommended them to my sister who lives in Las vegas and her friend is using them in the coming months for her wedding.

If anyone is considering Wedding Avenue you should look no further. You cannot beat the price or the quality. I highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 08/16/2012

David · Married on 09/22/2012

Mike was a very easy going guy. He was ever attentive to all of our needs (too include last minute ideas). During a wedding it can get very hectic, but his professionalism and good nature kept everyone happy, included, relaxed, and entertained.

Sent on 11/14/2012

Wedding Avenue's reply:

Thank you David and Cindy for hiring us to photograph your wedding. I know you guys booked us last minute (within days of the event) but we pulled it off with great success! Your photos came out fantastic. They are going to look great printed and hanged in your home for years to come.

-Mike

0.0

BEWARE!!! This guy is a fraud and a flake and will con you into thinknng he's legit. My simple advice is to do your research and you will find his business does not even exist. He's wanted in other states for fraud. lawsuits have been filed against him...he has gone under different names and business names. He'll take your money and provide nothing in return. All previous reviews on here had to have been made up by him. Again...do your research! I'm speaking from personal experience w/this low-life. Luckily we had a separate photography vendor who was ondetful and we disputed this fraudulent videographer charge soon enough to our bank to get this resolved.

Sent on 07/21/2013

0.0

"Mike" is a swindler. We booked him 2 months before our wedding and ended up going with another company because "Mike" was always MIA. He wouldn't respond to voicemail or email so thankfully we were refunded our deposit....UNTIL 5 months after our wedding date we noticed the same amount charged on our credit card from his company. When I tried to contact him my email bounced, his phone was disconnected and of course we are now left to dispute the charge and file a police report. DO NOT BOOK THIS GUY - he's a SCAM. if the price is too good to be true it DEFINITELY is.

Sent on 03/26/2013