Wedded Bliss By Kate Reviews

4 | Colorado Springs, CO

4 Reviews for Wedded Bliss By Kate

Kate was awesome. She really listened to what kind of ceremony we wanted and made it happen. She was also really helpful at our rehearsal to make sure everyone was comfortable and knew what they needed to be doing. At the start of the ceremony there were issues with the microphone not being on. She handled it like a champ not missing a beat and just talked louder. None of our guests even realized there was a problem until it finally popped on. She was great to work with through it all.

Sent on 09/29/2015

I live 5 hours away from East Glacier where my wedding was, so I was unable to meet with Kate before my wedding. I was not the "normal" bride in that I was not on top of my planning and preparations, I had a lot of things going on and I kept losing track of time, but Kate was great at working with me. She and I talked before the wedding, and she seemed to understand exactly what I wanted with the least amount of guidance possible. Kate was great at just going with it and I loved everything that she read at my wedding. We could not have been happier with the way it turned out and what she did for us!

Sent on 08/06/2015

Mary · Married on 05/26/2013

Kate was, in one word, "perfect." Having already personally known her, Kate took the time to get to know my husband-to-be, asking the perfect pre-wedding questions to know just exactly what to say at our ceremony. Knowing Kate's personality - fun, warm and extremely thoughtful - I also knew I could trust her to craft a perfect custom ceremony; she absolutely delivered! Kate was more than an officiant, she naturally became a integral part of our wedding ceremony, she was attentive to our needs and also served as that added support mechanism the day of the wedding. I would definitely recommend Kate and her services!

Sent on 04/30/2014
  • Aneesah

Aneesah · Married on 04/29/2017

3.5
      3.0

I contacted Kate 4 months before my wedding. We spoke over the phone and through email. She is responsive and offered suggestions when we let her know what we wanted in a ceremony. I was unsure about how it would flow and sent her my ideas and she encouraged them. I was a little nervous as her responses were short and we didn't meet before the big day but Kate did an amazing job. Her voice, demeanor, and professionalism gave the ceremony what we were looking for. Would recommend her to anyone and use her again if I had to go back and make a choice.

Sent on 05/06/2017