8 Reviews for WebLens Designs Photography

Additional Hours (1)
Destination / Travel (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
7 WebLens Designs Photography Reviews

Blanca and Brandon photographed our wedding 10/7/17 and we absolutely loved them! They are very organized and professional and super easy to work with. they were willing to travel for our out of town wedding and had awesome communication with us during the planning process. we would definitely recommend Weblens to all of our family and friends and will be booking them again in the future!

Profile Picture Kridty, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

We thoroughly enjoyed having them as our photographer for our special day! Couldn't have asked for more or better!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Wow! Blanca was incredible and she really brought out the best in Laura and I. She has a calming, relaxed demeanor while being personable and funny to keep everyone light hearted and engaged. Her eye for the surroundings and artistic vision created great photos that we are proud to display in our family home. Blanca creates incredible value for her clients and I'm sure she will be booked solid for many events to come.

Profile Picture Jay, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day

I can not put into words how wonderful it was having Blanca and Brandon be the photographers for our Wedding Day. When I look through the images from the day, I can’t help but laugh and cry because they documented it so beautifully. They’re sweet, genuine, professional and our friends and family loved them as much as we did. I can’t stop posting pictures from my wedding and raving about them to everyone I know. Do yourself a favor and book with them knowing your booking with the greatest photographers in the area!

Profile Picture Grace , 8/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We have use weblens designs for multiple photo shoots. They are so awesome to work with. They’re very professional and fun.

Profile Picture Brianne, 7/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Brandon and Blanca were incredible to work with from start to finish. We live in the MidWest and chose to do a destination wedding in Lake Tahoe so we unfortunately did not get to meet them before our wedding day but when our wedding day finally came I felt like I had known them for so long. I can’t thank them enough for making our day fun and providing us with photos that we love!! We researched photographers for months and no one compared. Blanca made me feel comfortable every step of the way and Brandons humor and upbeat personality made my husband and his groomsmen actually enjoy having their pictures taken. I think they may be angels sent from heaven!!

Profile Picture Libdsay, 4/15/17, 1 Review