32 Reviews for Weber's Inn

House Liquor (1)
Signature Drink (1)
Specialty Wine (1)
32 Weber's Inn Reviews

Had an amazing tasting. Could ask for better food or service. They truly make you feel special and they are very accommodating. Can't wait for my wedding on October 20th!!

Profile Picture Desire, 10/20/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, Cake

We LOVED having Weber's as our venue! Amber and Tina were amazing to work with- they were very prompt with their communication, flexible, and really cared about making our day special. They were worth every penny! Tina always sent us reminders and made sure she was always available if we had any issues. During the wedding planning process, Amber was so understanding and flexible whenever I emailed her numerous times with questions and with updated details- and she was extremely helpful with our wedding reception decorations, going above and beyond to help make everything look beautiful! The food was SO delicious- everyone raved about how tasty everything was and was hoping for seconds! We also had our cake by Mary-Beth, and it was very delicious and oh so beautiful (I may have teared up a little bit looking at it because it looked exactly the way I wanted and all we had done was just communicate via email with pictures!!). We even had a bit of cake leftover because there was more cake slices than guests-
but it was all gone by the end of the night because everyone wanted seconds! The bartenders were very helpful, and Bill especially was great. They always made sure we (the bride and groom) had drinks when we were empty-handed, and were extremely professional and friendly with all our guests. I have nothing but the highest praise for Weber's for helping us create the perfect night. Book them as soon as you can!!

Profile Picture Veronica, 5/6/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Tastings, Accommodations, Cake, Parking, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine

My wife and I (2 brides) had our ceremony, and reception, at Weber's. Their staff was extremely professional throughout the planning process, and the day of the event. We received many compliments from our guests stating- how it was the best wedding they have ever been to, how efficient the staff and amazing the food was! The wait staff was very attentive to us, and all of our guests. In addition to the plated food and open bar, we had a cheesecake bar and pizza at the end of the night. Every bite of food was phenomenal! The planning, and day of, was seamless. Most people we know say they would never do their wedding all over again, but we would do it all over again in a heartbeat.
*LGBT friendly

Profile Picture Lindsay, 1/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Accommodations, Event Planning, Barware, Flatware, Parking

Weber's did an amazing job with our reception! The food was awesome, the cake was even better! We opted for the buffett service, but the staff gave us 100% attention and we never had to get up to get anything! The event manager worked with us on everything we wanted and was able to adjust menu items and floorplans until we were happy! I fully recommend Weber's for your event!

Profile Picture User209150, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

We used Weber's for our wedding reception, hotel rooms, and for lunches and breakfast for our out-of-town wedding guests at their restaurant. We had a great experience with every one of them, and we were happy with every aspect of our wedding weekend. Amber and Tina were incredibly helpful and very responsive with all of our questions and requests. The service staff the day of were very professional, nice, and helpful. We got a few comments from our guests and family on how great the service staff was during the reception. The hotel rooms were brand new and gorgeous. The restaurant staff was very helpful and accommodating in setting up lunches for large parties during the weekend for our out-of-town guests, as well as a brunch the next morning for all of our guests. Overall, we had a great wedding weekend and are very glad we chose Weber's.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 5/28/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Barware, China, Flatware, Linens, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Accommodations, Cake, Event Planning, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer

Marybeth was AMAZING! Her service was phenomenal. Her technique is flawless, and the taste..... oh my god! I cannot say enough good things about her!

Profile Picture kati, 10/16/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Great space for intimate wedding. We used the East Grand Ballroom for a party of approximately 40 people. They worked well with us on concerns. We worked with Michal who was great. The wedding and cocktail hour was beautiful. We only had one blip with adding hotel room but it was quickly rectified and all was right with the world. I would definitely recommend them.

Profile Picture Di, 8/27/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

I used Weber's as a one-stop shop - they did our ceremony, reception, hotel, and cake. They were wonderful. Their packages are very reasonably priced and from the beginning they worked with me to get the room I wanted by lowering the price limit for the night. The venue is absolutely beautiful and we made use of the attached restaurant for after the reception and a morning after breakfast. The food was amazing - everyone raved about it after! And the cake was even better. The design was beautiful, the bakery staff was extremely helpful, and the cake tasted amazing. I was in the atrium and loved everything about it. We got the adjoining patio for the night and it was totally worth it. Everyone enjoyed the fresh air or to get some quiet from the DJ. All I got was compliments and it's in large part due to the effort of the staff who were able to put everything together for me so beautifully. The bartenders the night of were also fantastic - they were completely on top of things and no one in the wedding party ever had to wait long for another drink. It was an amazing night with them!

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/5/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I chose Weber's for my Oct 2014 wedding because I was planning it from out of town and a lot of our guests were from out of town, so it was a great option to have a the reception and then have our guests stay there. Really great value for the price! We got so many compliments on the quality of food (particularly the filet mignon) and Amber was lovely to work with. Would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Crosby, 10/17/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff was incredibly friendly, helpful, accommodating, and professional throughout the entire process including the night of the event. Our first food tasting didn't go so well. Most of the food wasn't bad. It was just boring, so we asked them to do it over and punch up the flavors which they happily did. The food turned out great. The cakes were tasty (from the start) and beautiful when they were complete. The bottom layer's fondant was a bit more brown than the burgundy we were hoping for, but it still was beautiful and delicious. Overall, we'd definitely recommend them again.

Profile Picture Tom, 9/20/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

We had both our ceremony and reception at Weber's. The ceremony was on the outdoor patio and the reception was in the Atrium Room. Although our perception was already favorable, Weber's exceeded our expectations.

Amber was fantastic. She responded quickly to my long emails and had good ideas and suggestions for room setup, catering, etc. Weber's accommodated some special requests we had, such as a non-traditional table setup, putting on the outdoor cafe lights earlier, and cooking the prime rib for the bride/groom a special way.

The day of the event, the team was extremely efficient at setting up the room exactly as requested and worked with my family members and other vendors to execute the decor perfectly (they set up the menu cards, their provided centerpieces, guest book, etc.). One team member, after arranging all 50 chairs on the patio, very quickly after the ceremony cleared all 50 chairs and replaced the patio furniture for guests to enjoy.

The catering and bar were also above and beyond expectations. Several guests commented on the "top shelf liquor" (it was the basic package Weber's offered) and the high quality food. The staff's timing on the service was spot on, the apps and bar opened as soon as the ceremony ended and the salads were served as soon as the speeches were over.

We also had our cake done by their bakery. It was very beautiful and tasty. We did have too much cake leftover though - we would have preferred they had offered it to the guests, but maybe that's just us.

The only criticism I have is that with the hotel. They were not very flexible in getting us an early check-in the day of the wedding (to store supplies and to get ready/dress/make-up before the wedding). They could not guarantee getting in before 4:00 p.m. until the day of. We ended up having to book the room the night before to ensure we could get in. We would have appreciated more flexibility there. Otherwise, everything was wonderful!

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/13/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue was wonderful and we highly recommend it. The reception site was beautiful, and Amber made our planning so easy (even though we were out of state!) The food was outstanding, and our guests had a wonderful time.

Profile Picture Levi & Angie, 8/17/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding reception in the Atrium Ballroom on June 22, 2013 and everything was lovely. Weber's took care of everything from setting the centerpieces, place cards, and guest book out beautifully, to making sure that everyone was well fed at the event. We received many compliments about how good the food was and how beautiful the room was. Additionally, Amber was great to work with, being very flexible with adding appetizers only a week before the wedding and answering any questions I had about the room.

Profile Picture Casey, 6/22/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

We held our reception at Weber's in the Atrium Ballroom and could not be happier with the way our day turned out. Everyone raved about the food, our decorations were set up perfectly, and we had a great time. I would recommend Weber's to everyone. Amber was so patient with my many questions and was always upfront about prices, numbers, details, etc. Great place for a reception!

Profile Picture User2783294, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I had our wedding here on June 7th, 2013. They were so wonderful about helping us make everything the way that we wanted it. The person in charge of catering/event planning was in contact with me often to make sure that went as planned. We also got our cake from their bakery and it was the best cake I have ever had in my life. And it was very beautifully decorated. I plan on going back here every chance I get.

Profile Picture Ann Marie, 6/7/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Weber's has an excellent wedding package that includes food, open bar, champagne toast for all guests, and more. The value for the price was better than other venues of similar quality. Our contact leading up to the wedding was pleasant to work with. The food was delicious. We got a very reasonably priced upgrade to top shelf liquors that our guests really appreciated. The venue is beautiful and is iconic to the Ann Arbor area. Room setup prior to the reception was flawless. Our guests also enjoyed hotel stays and dining at the restaurant. Why 4 stars instead of 5? Bar service was pretty bad for the first hour of the reception (it greatly improved for the rest of the evening). There were a few liquors missing from the bar, it was understaffed, and service seemed disorganized. There were a few details that were discussed prior to the wedding that were forgotten. For example, each guest was supposed to be offered a glass of wine during dinner and instead 2 bottles were left at each table (costing more $$). My late night snack was late, and half of it was missing until I asked the waiter about it. Finally, although not expected, it would have been nice to have the extra wine and cake packed up for us instead of left out for our guests to take home. Even with the minor errors, I would still recommend Weber's. The drawbacks were minor in comparison to the rest of the evening. It was a beautiful reception and our guests had a great time.

Profile Picture User3341210, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

(Just reception was not an option, Wedding Wire)

We had our reception and main lodging for the many out-of-town (and some in-town!) guests at Weber's. They worked with us to get the most for our money, offering alternatives when appropriate, and understanding our stress (as we were planning our wedding and building our home at the same time - sometimes we sent the wrong signed forms!).

The Atrium was beautiful, our guests were treated well, the Premium bar package worked well for our families, the food was fantastic.

My only complaint was with the way the Maître de handled presenting me with a bill that was greater than the estimate - he was fairly rude and short, and found the bride, rather than one of the 3 people who were listed as the contacts (so the bride and groom would be left alone).

But, here's why I still rate them high - when I calmly took it to the attention of the other staff the next day (and next week for main clear-up), everyone was polite, calm, respectful - and they valued my opinion, and we got everything worked out. No person or business is perfect, and to me it's much more important how any problems are handled, and they handled this wonderfully.

If you think Weber's is too much an Ann Arbor icon for you to afford, set aside your misgivings and talk with them - they ended up being less expensive for us (and more honest in their dealings) than even the cheaper chain hotels in the area!

Profile Picture User3443638, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor

Amber & Shawn at Weber's were great. Everyone complimented us how great the food and bar were. We planned the wedding from another state and Amber was really helpful with getting us the information we needed and working with our schedule when we came into town. The entire staff was great the day of and everything went off without any issues. Great service, great food and a great venue for our wedding.

Profile Picture Kendra, 8/25/12, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

They were amazing to work with. We had them set out all the favors, guest book, and special gifts for kids. Everything ran smoothly, and the bartender was sweet enough to make the kids 'mocktails' with lots of cherries!!

Profile Picture User2830814, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Weber's did a really great job with accommodating our needs for a ceremony/reception site in one room. The wedding package was a great deal, with a fair amount of options to make our wedding exactly like we wanted. People loved the food, the staff did a great job with set up and service, and the room looked lovely. Overnight accommodations for the bride/groom were also much appreciated. :)

Profile Picture Vivian, 4/21/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Having our reception at Webers was a fantastic decision! We had a reception for about 120 guests in the Atrium with one of the appetizer packages as our dinner (13 apps + a carving station in lieu of a traditional buffet) The room was gorgeous (recently remodeled), our guests said the food was the best they had ever had at a wedding, and thier prices (compared to other similar venues) were good. While it was not cheap (what wedding is?) I feel like we got A LOT for our money and our reception costs were on the lower end of average these days. The room is so beautiful you do not have to invest alot in decorations and Webers provides a decent selection of candle based centerpieces included with your package. Our suite was also included and they gave us a great rate for our guests - who all loved the hotel. Planning went smoothly and staff were very responsive to emails leading up the event. On the day of - everything went totally smoothly and no one even needed to approach my designated contact with any questions. They do transition you from a sales person to a catering person after you sign the contract, we really liked our sales person and were a little nervous about that but the transition was seamless and the catering planner was also great to work with.

Profile Picture Anya, 11/12/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Words cannot describe how perfect my wedding was with Weber’s. The immense amount of understanding and attention to detail was unsurpassed. Everything from the initial meeting with Tina (whom handles booking all the rooms) to planning all the reception details with Amber. I honestly cannot say one bad thing about Weber’s. They went over and beyond to ensure our event perfect and customized to exactly what I dreamed of.

My family lives all over the country and Weber’s went over and beyond to accommodate everyone. In fact I had multiple people tell me how impressed they were (believe me; my family can be quite difficult to please). Every person at my reception was floored with how friendly and accommodating the staff was. I could not have picked a better venue. Not to mention they renovated the entire building and it looks gorgeous! Thank you Weber’s for making my dreams become a reality.

Profile Picture Debra, 9/10/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Food was great, prices were good, and everything went smoothly the day of the wedding.

One of the best parts was hitting the habitat lounge after the party, they had an awesome live band and we were able to drink and dance for a few more hours.

Marybeth did an awesome job on our wedding cake. It was so delicious! She had lots of helpful ideas and suggestions.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 2/6/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

We loved Weber's...we had our wedding in the Atrium Room. We had about 130 people with a mix of round and banquet tables and fit very well in the smaller room. The food was great, the only negative comment we have is that Weber's did not allow any outside vendors, not including the wedding cake, therefore a few of the extras we wanted/had were a lot higher in price than what they are to buy yourself.
The staff we worked with while planning the wedding were awesome and responded to every email I sent (I sent a lot). They also set up all of our tables for the reception and decorated just as I told them to, it was perfect! I would reccomend Weber's, we loved it.

Profile Picture Tisha, 10/10/09, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everyone at Weber's was super accommodating. The cost was so reasonable compared to everything else I looked into in the area, and I have received lots of compliments on the food that was served at our wedding. We chose to have our ceremony and reception at Weber's so that we could spend our day enjoying ourselves with our family and friends instead of wasting time transporting so many people from place to place...it was a great decision. The staff at Weber's really made us feel welcome and like it was our special day...they took care of everything, so that all we had to do was have fun and we did!

Profile Picture Summer, 9/6/09, 5 Reviews