54 Reviews for Weber's Restaurant and Boutique Hotel

House Beer (1)
House Liquor (1)
Signature Drink (1)
Specialty Wine (1)

We absolutely loved having our wedding at Weber’s. We had 100 people and had the ceremony in a section of the Grand Ballroom and the reception in the Atrium Ballroom. Tina and Amber were both wonderful to work with. We worked with Tina when we first booked the wedding and then worked with Amber to plan all the food and little details. Both were prompt with responding to emails and phone calls, and both were extremely accommodating. We wound up not using their traditional wedding packages and customized our own, and they were nothing but flexible with us. Weber’s gave us complimentary rooms for the bride and groom the night before and the night of, the courtesy block was for 30 rooms, they did a great job setting up the event rooms, and the food and drinks was great.

The ONLY thing we weren’t pleased with was the cake cutting service. We had 3 flavors of cake, and knowing our families, we ordered a bit extra so that people could try multiple flavors. They didn’t cut our 3rd flavor, we received it boxed up whole at the end of the night. What they did cut, they only set out ~20 slices on a small table and were not good at refilling it. So many people didn’t take cake because they thought we were running out. I just wish we had known this process because we could have had the DJ announce that there was still plenty of cake. But this was the only thing that went wrong all night.

Overall, we absolutely recommend Weber’s. They made our wedding so so nice! It was so convenient to have everything in one place, and it is such a lovely venue with excellent staff.

Profile Picture Kacie, 4/14/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Had an amazing tasting. Could ask for better food or service. They truly make you feel special and they are very accommodating. Can't wait for my wedding on October 20th!!

Profile Picture Desire, 10/20/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, Cake

We LOVED having Weber's as our venue! Amber and Tina were amazing to work with- they were very prompt with their communication, flexible, and really cared about making our day special. They were worth every penny! Tina always sent us reminders and made sure she was always available if we had any issues. During the wedding planning process, Amber was so understanding and flexible whenever I emailed her numerous times with questions and with updated details- and she was extremely helpful with our wedding reception decorations, going above and beyond to help make everything look beautiful! The food was SO delicious- everyone raved about how tasty everything was and was hoping for seconds! We also had our cake by Mary-Beth, and it was very delicious and oh so beautiful (I may have teared up a little bit looking at it because it looked exactly the way I wanted and all we had done was just communicate via email with pictures!!). We even had a bit of cake leftover because there was more cake slices than guests-
but it was all gone by the end of the night because everyone wanted seconds! The bartenders were very helpful, and Bill especially was great. They always made sure we (the bride and groom) had drinks when we were empty-handed, and were extremely professional and friendly with all our guests. I have nothing but the highest praise for Weber's for helping us create the perfect night. Book them as soon as you can!!

Profile Picture Veronica, 5/6/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Tastings, Accommodations, Cake, Parking, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine

My wife and I (2 brides) had our ceremony, and reception, at Weber's. Their staff was extremely professional throughout the planning process, and the day of the event. We received many compliments from our guests stating- how it was the best wedding they have ever been to, how efficient the staff and amazing the food was! The wait staff was very attentive to us, and all of our guests. In addition to the plated food and open bar, we had a cheesecake bar and pizza at the end of the night. Every bite of food was phenomenal! The planning, and day of, was seamless. Most people we know say they would never do their wedding all over again, but we would do it all over again in a heartbeat.
*LGBT friendly

Profile Picture Lindsay, 1/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Accommodations, Event Planning, Barware, Flatware, Parking

Weber's did an amazing job with our reception! The food was awesome, the cake was even better! We opted for the buffett service, but the staff gave us 100% attention and we never had to get up to get anything! The event manager worked with us on everything we wanted and was able to adjust menu items and floorplans until we were happy! I fully recommend Weber's for your event!

Profile Picture User209150, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
4.7

We used Weber's for our wedding reception, hotel rooms, and for lunches and breakfast for our out-of-town wedding guests at their restaurant. We had a great experience with every one of them, and we were happy with every aspect of our wedding weekend. Amber and Tina were incredibly helpful and very responsive with all of our questions and requests. The service staff the day of were very professional, nice, and helpful. We got a few comments from our guests and family on how great the service staff was during the reception. The hotel rooms were brand new and gorgeous. The restaurant staff was very helpful and accommodating in setting up lunches for large parties during the weekend for our out-of-town guests, as well as a brunch the next morning for all of our guests. Overall, we had a great wedding weekend and are very glad we chose Weber's.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 5/28/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Barware, China, Flatware, Linens, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Accommodations, Cake, Event Planning, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer

Marybeth was AMAZING! Her service was phenomenal. Her technique is flawless, and the taste..... oh my god! I cannot say enough good things about her!

Profile Picture kati, 10/16/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My husband and I recently got married here at it was a great. They took care of everything for us including the decorations, cake, food, etc. They were extremely helpful, and quick to respond to any questions we had. I would recommend this place to others.

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/10/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding reception here and had such an amazing night. The food was amazing, everyone loved it and the service was great as well. The cake we had also gotten through Weber's bakery with Mary Beth and that was delicious as well and they were also able to make a gluten free cake with vegan frosting for our guests with special dietary needs. Such a friendly staff, elegant hotel and great atmosphere for our wedding reception. I would love to have more events here and would highly recommend this place.

Profile Picture Christine, 8/29/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Great space for intimate wedding. We used the East Grand Ballroom for a party of approximately 40 people. They worked well with us on concerns. We worked with Michal who was great. The wedding and cocktail hour was beautiful. We only had one blip with adding hotel room but it was quickly rectified and all was right with the world. I would definitely recommend them.

Profile Picture Di, 8/27/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

I used Weber's as a one-stop shop - they did our ceremony, reception, hotel, and cake. They were wonderful. Their packages are very reasonably priced and from the beginning they worked with me to get the room I wanted by lowering the price limit for the night. The venue is absolutely beautiful and we made use of the attached restaurant for after the reception and a morning after breakfast. The food was amazing - everyone raved about it after! And the cake was even better. The design was beautiful, the bakery staff was extremely helpful, and the cake tasted amazing. I was in the atrium and loved everything about it. We got the adjoining patio for the night and it was totally worth it. Everyone enjoyed the fresh air or to get some quiet from the DJ. All I got was compliments and it's in large part due to the effort of the staff who were able to put everything together for me so beautifully. The bartenders the night of were also fantastic - they were completely on top of things and no one in the wedding party ever had to wait long for another drink. It was an amazing night with them!

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/5/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had so much fun on our wedding day at Weber's. The waitstaff and bartender were so incredibly nice and organized. They were also very accomodating of us as bride and groom throughout the night to make sure we still got to eat some. (leaving our meals out longer, serving us drinks first). The food was delicious.
Amber was the one we communicated with the most throughout the process and she was always very responsive, professional, and knew exactly how to make things as simple as possible. She was such a pleasure to work with.
The room looked beautiful and our guests loved their hotel rooms and not having to drive home after the wedding.

Profile Picture Yih-Chieh, 5/30/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I chose Weber's for my Oct 2014 wedding because I was planning it from out of town and a lot of our guests were from out of town, so it was a great option to have a the reception and then have our guests stay there. Really great value for the price! We got so many compliments on the quality of food (particularly the filet mignon) and Amber was lovely to work with. Would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Crosby, 10/17/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff was incredibly friendly, helpful, accommodating, and professional throughout the entire process including the night of the event. Our first food tasting didn't go so well. Most of the food wasn't bad. It was just boring, so we asked them to do it over and punch up the flavors which they happily did. The food turned out great. The cakes were tasty (from the start) and beautiful when they were complete. The bottom layer's fondant was a bit more brown than the burgundy we were hoping for, but it still was beautiful and delicious. Overall, we'd definitely recommend them again.

Profile Picture Tom, 9/20/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
4.2

Overall a very positive experience.

Profile Picture User4483324, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Weber's Inn was wonderful to work with! They were responsive, professional and always so helpful! They helped in every way that they could!
Amber was the best!

Profile Picture User3549505, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had both our ceremony and reception at Weber's. The ceremony was on the outdoor patio and the reception was in the Atrium Room. Although our perception was already favorable, Weber's exceeded our expectations.

Amber was fantastic. She responded quickly to my long emails and had good ideas and suggestions for room setup, catering, etc. Weber's accommodated some special requests we had, such as a non-traditional table setup, putting on the outdoor cafe lights earlier, and cooking the prime rib for the bride/groom a special way.

The day of the event, the team was extremely efficient at setting up the room exactly as requested and worked with my family members and other vendors to execute the decor perfectly (they set up the menu cards, their provided centerpieces, guest book, etc.). One team member, after arranging all 50 chairs on the patio, very quickly after the ceremony cleared all 50 chairs and replaced the patio furniture for guests to enjoy.

The catering and bar were also above and beyond expectations. Several guests commented on the "top shelf liquor" (it was the basic package Weber's offered) and the high quality food. The staff's timing on the service was spot on, the apps and bar opened as soon as the ceremony ended and the salads were served as soon as the speeches were over.

We also had our cake done by their bakery. It was very beautiful and tasty. We did have too much cake leftover though - we would have preferred they had offered it to the guests, but maybe that's just us.

The only criticism I have is that with the hotel. They were not very flexible in getting us an early check-in the day of the wedding (to store supplies and to get ready/dress/make-up before the wedding). They could not guarantee getting in before 4:00 p.m. until the day of. We ended up having to book the room the night before to ensure we could get in. We would have appreciated more flexibility there. Otherwise, everything was wonderful!

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/13/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Weber's provided us with a great reception! They were very accommodating with some exceptions we needed. They were very professional, helpful and the even space looked fabulous. Many of our guests commented on how professional and polite the staff was.

Profile Picture User3732211, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

When planning my hometown wedding in Michigan from my current location is Arizona, I knew I wanted a place that offered a full package. Weber's is the full package. Locally owned. Renovated, but classic. Hotel at the venue. The staff at Weber's was amazing to work with from start to finish. Tina and Amber were always helpful, available and coordinated all the details I didn't want to think about during my wedding. The staff on the day of the wedding made my vision tangible and the room was beautful. They worked well with my vendors. I didn't stress out during my wedding and felt completely relaxed the entire wedding weekend. Our suite was beautiful, our guests loved their rooms and now I have so many memories with family and friends that surround Webers. The package was a deal! The food was delicious and the service was unbeatable! Even when we were taking pictures in the lobby, while the guests were enjoying cocktail hour, a server came and gave us drinks. They made sure we were taken care of throughout the evening. Plus the baker Mary made a superb cake that even had my non-sweets husband eat his whole piece! Thank you to everyone at Weber's who made our day so special!

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/31/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everyone at Webers Inn was wonderful! Tina and Amber did an outstanding job!

Profile Picture Sue, 5/24/14, 2 Reviews
4.3

Had an awful dinner but a great morning and brunch. We would come back another time

Profile Picture User3939638, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Very good food and service. They tried to help with us with anything that we wanted. They were extremely knowledgeable and kept in close contact with us throughout the process.

Profile Picture Angie, 10/12/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I was very happy with my reception from the food, cake and bar. All of my guests had nothing but positive comments regarding the food and venue. Most of our guests stayed at the hotel and that was our reason for having our reception at Webers. I also liked having the bakery onsite and they did an awesome job! I would highly recommend Webers to anyone.

Profile Picture Audra, 10/11/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Webera gave us a perfect wedding. The food was fantastic, the service impeccable and the coordination with all vendors and the DJ and the Mariachi Band we used was completely seamless.

Profile Picture Kathryn, 9/1/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue was wonderful and we highly recommend it. The reception site was beautiful, and Amber made our planning so easy (even though we were out of state!) The food was outstanding, and our guests had a wonderful time.

Profile Picture Levi & Angie, 8/17/13, 6 Reviews