Weber's Bakery Inc Reviews

1 User photo

• Emily
    Emily R. Married on 07/17/2021

Wonderful, Classic Chicago Bakery

Weber's provided us a beautiful small wedding cake for our downsized wedding. They met with us ahead of time and perfectly executed our vision for a simple white wedding cake with beautiful flowers. It looked and tasted great! We also purchased other goodies - brownies and cupcakes - which were a hit with our guests as well. You can't go wrong with Weber's!
    Jenny Married on 09/08/2018
    Showed them a picture of what I wanted for my wedding cake and got exactly that. I fell in love with my cake and it tasted delicious! Went to 3 different bakeries and this one was the best for my money.
    Jenny Married on 09/08/2018
  • W
    William Married on 07/23/2016
    Not much to say--Weber's Bakery is an institution. We got four tiers, alternating red velvet and cannoli, and our entire cake disappeared, except for the top piece saved for us! It was cake enough for 300, and we sat about 260 guests. To see this cake move so quickly after a large Filipino feast was a perfect testament to the utter tastiness of Weber's. Planning and design and execution were flawless, too!
  • User2563653 2+ years ago
    Great pricing and delicious cake. It was beautiful and arrived on time and as promised. We had a 3 tier fondant cake with ribbon decorations.
  • Molly
    Molly Married on 01/03/2015
    We had a nightmare of a time looking for a cake. Who knew 90% of bakeries in northern Illinois would be closed January 3rd?! And the other 9.9% wanted over $1000 for a cake to feed about 150 people. I knew Weber's made a great cake, but I was sure they were outside our price range. When I finally called them, not only were they less expensive than the other bakeries, but they were willing to work with us to bring the price down even more. We ended up with an absolutely stunning, large cake to display and eat, as well as a sheet cake in the kitchens in case the other cake wasn't enough. Turns out, we have so much left over! The cake was beautiful and delicious and we received so many compliments. Don't wait like I did, call Weber's!
  • User1781882 Event on: 06/21/2014
    There cake is fantastic all my guest could not stop raving about it
  • F
    Frida Married on 02/01/2014
    My wedding was on February 1, 2014 and I had the pleasure of having our wedding cake made by Weber's Bakery! Not only was the price of the cake very affordable for the size, it was also delicious. The bakery requires that you give them 2 weeks notice to order a wedding cake which I thought was very flexible and they offer a great selection of flavors.

What impressed me the most was that I forgot to provide them the ribbon for the cake and the decorator called me to double check with me the week of the wedding to see if I still wanted to add ribbon to the cake before she started to work on it! I was very happy because of this and all my guest loved my cake!
    Jennifer Married on 11/02/2013
    Weber's is a family tradition. My husband's family has been going to Weber's bakery since before he was born. the cake was delicious and beautiful at a great price. They delivered all the way to Tinley Park for us.
  • JC
    Jackie Married on 05/18/2013
    our cake was so beautiful, Becky did exactly as the photo I brought in.
    Barbara Married on 04/01/2006
    This cake was wonderful to eat and they decorated it just like I described. All I wanted was a plain white cake, no frills, no borders nothing but in had to be butter cream frosting which other bakeries wouldn't do this for me. The price for the cake was great too.
    Mikal Married on 09/28/2013
    Been buying cakes here for years. Had my wedding cake and the grooms cake done here. It was delivered on time and came out beautiful. The grooms cake was done as Blackhawks and it turned out amazing! So many people complimented how delicious the cake was.
    Andrea Married on 08/08/2008
    Weber's Bakery is wonderful. We had tasted their cakes many times before, so we knew that it would be awesome to have our wedding cake from there. We were a bit nervous because we wanted something different (a Cubs wedding cake, we're big fans and it was all the groom asked for!!), and had a bit of trouble finding someone to fit my ideas. My mom and I walked in, simply told them what we wanted, and within a few minutes we had a picture drawn out of what they could do. My original idea wouldn't work, but they integrated it in and made it all come together wonderfully. We booked it and paid on the spot. We didn't have much communication with them, but I had complete faith in them. Our cake was delivered and it was everything I could have wanted it to be. They were even as nice to drop off some White Sox decals in case anyone wasn't willing to eat a Cubs cake - hilarious! The cake was just as delicious as I wanted it to be, the actual cake was moist, the fillings fresh, and the buttercream icing was just perfect. We will be getting all of our cakes from Weber's from now on!

One side note: If you've never had their cake before, tastings are not free, but believe me - it is WORTH it!!
    Amy Married on 05/05/2007
    The cake was awesome!! Very nicely made. It looked beautiful.
    Esmeralda Married on 08/25/2012
    So delicious!!! Very beautiful.
    Mary Married on 09/21/2002
    My mother and Grandmother have been going to this bakery for all sorts of goodies for years. (my grandma lives in Riverside). We would always get cakes from them for special events, and we figured they would be a good fit for us for my wedding. We had an outside ceremony so we could not go with a real whipped frosting cake which bummed me out, but they knew what they were doing when they said it would melt and be ruined so we went with the butter cream. It was ok, it was not the best cake we have had from there, but they were friendly, made a beautiful 3 tier cake with the color flower desired, and delivered it to my house in a timely manor and set it up. I would definitely go back to them for cakes, but choose the real whipped cream frosting over the buttercream.
    Anna Married on 10/13/2007
    The cake tasted excellent. We served it at the wedding and people commented very positively. However, cake tasting isn't complementary. Also, there was no confirmation call once I selected and paid for the cake.