WE Weddings & Events Reviews

2 | Hays, KS

2 Reviews for WE Weddings & Events

Tonimarie · Married on 01/11/2014

Wendy is an amazing work of talent! I wouldn't recommend anyone else for your special day! She will make it unique just for you! Her professionalism is beyond her years!

Sent on 02/06/2017

WE Weddings & Events's reply:

Thanks, so much! I appreciate your kind words! It has been a pleasure to serve you!

Erin · Married on 08/03/2013

I cannot express how satisfied I am with the services that were rendered by Mrs. Renz. Her love and passion for her work really over flows into all that she does.
    Upon hiring her for my wedding and then baby shower, she became all about my business. She had unlimited ideas for a limited budget. I was very impressed with
    the detail that was put into everything. I was given soo much more than what I bargained for. It was such a pleasure working with her, she will forever hold a special place with our family. She made the most important day of our lives, her most important day. It was if she was planning her own events. Cannot express enough how much we appreciate and love everything she has done for us. Love you lady and blessings in your new business!

Sent on 02/01/2017

WE Weddings & Events's reply:

Oh, my goodness! Your words have blessed me, so much! Thanks for your patronage and your friendship! You're a dear!