We Tie The Knots Reviews

11 | Suwanee, GA

11 Reviews for We Tie The Knots

Diana · Married on 06/10/2017

Suzanne White was absolutely phenomenal! If you're looking for a wedding planner she is the best. How she can handle 15 to 20 vendors perfectly and make everything run so smoothly is really a skill set.
    When we saw the ballroom we cried happy tears because it was so beautiful! All those months of planning alongside Suzanne and seeing it all come together really paid off. The reception was more beautiful than my daughter had ever dreamed of.
    Suzanne works regularly with amazing vendors that she recommends. We used quite a few of them and were extremely pleased. This can save you a lot of time on research. Just trust Suzanne, she knows what she's doing. :)
    I strongly recommend Suzanne White. She's a perfectionist, a hard-worker and she is always available to her customers. So organized that you can relax and enjoy your wedding knowing she's there and everything is under control and will be absolutely beautiful!
    Thank you Suzanne!

Sent on 06/22/2017

Angela · Married on 03/21/2015

We used Morgan from We Tie The Knots for month of planning for our wedding on 3/21/15. She was amazing! Morgan also had a great assistant, Trisha, working with her who was just as awesome. Everything from our ceremony to our reception setup went smoothly and Morgan made sure no detail was overlooked. My bustle on my dress broke before the reception and Morgan had a sewing kit on hand to help me with a new one. The day was fabulous and I know their coordination had a lot to do with it. If you are looking for a wedding planner, We Tie The Knots is a fabulous choice!

Sent on 03/31/2015

Jordan · Married on 01/18/2015

I cannot say enough great things about Allie from We Tie The Knots! She was amazing from start to finish. I hired her for the month of planning package and it was perfect. She is so sweet, professional, and easy to work with. She had so many wonderful suggestions and my wedding day could not have run more smoothly. My wedding day had the potential to be crazy and chaotic and she helped make it so enjoyable and stress-free. She is amazing at what she does and I would absolutely recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 02/03/2015

Rosa · Married on 08/30/2014

I had the privilege of working with Allie from We Tie the Knots and I could not have been happier with the level of service I received, on the big day itself and the months leading up to it.

I worked on finding all the vendors myself, but decided that I really needed a Day of Coordinator so that I wouldn't have to worry about any little details or things that may go wrong. I don't think my wedding would have been the same without Allie and her team.

Thanks to them I was able to relax and enjoy the day, knowing that everything was in their more than capable hands. Even before the wedding, Allie was great about answering all of my wedding protocol questions, and gave great suggestions and solution for any issue that came up. Once I handed the communication with vendors off to her, I didn't have anything to worry about besides answering last minute questions about what I wanted.

Allie was always quick to respond, calmed my fears about how the day was going to turn out (it was great by the way!), and if anything went tragically wrong, I didn't hear about it. It even rained on my wedding day, and it didn't bother me one bit. I have Allie and her team to thank for an amazing day where I got to marry the love of my life!!

Sent on 10/26/2014

Callie and her team of assistants did an amazing job with our wedding. Throughout our 15 month engagement, she guided us the entire way. Her design/decor help was perfect and she made our vision come true with the reception. She was prompt and easy to get in touch with. She always responded quickly and was there for every question we had. She did her job beautifully. We couldn't have asked for anyone better to help us tie the knot!

Sent on 06/07/2014

Kate · Married on 11/02/2013

Callie is the reason my wedding day went smoothly. After working with her for a year and a half I can honestly say I wouldn't have been able to plan the wedding on my own. I did not live in Atlanta, which is where our wedding was, and she recommended vendors in my price range and set up phone interviews for me. She sent me time lines and kept me on top of the things I needed to do and was very quick to respond to emails and phone calls! I interviewed 4 other wedding planners and knew the moment we were done talking that she was the one I was going to go with. Callie helped me put my ideas into action and is the sweetest person and pays attention to detail! I would recommend her over and over again! Callie is AWESOME!!!!

Sent on 11/18/2013

Our wedding was perfect because of these wonderful planners. All our little details were taken care of and they were beyond our expectations. Loved working with Callie and Allie. They had all the right recommendations to make this day extra special. Brides do not do it on your own, give Callie a call.

Sent on 01/14/2013

OMG. I could go on forever on how wonderful their service was. They saved my life when it came to planning even a small wedding. They were there for me through the whole process and couldn't have made our wedding any more perfect without them. Strongly recommend this vendor to anyone that needs the help. I loved them! And the girls are SUPER nice!!

Sent on 10/04/2012

Jennifer · Married on 05/04/2012

Callie from We Tie the Knots was so professional and helpful throughout the whole wedding planning process! We mainly hired her for help on the actual wedding day, and it was totally worth it! She recommended many great vendors to us, and she came up with a complete schedule for the day of the wedding so that everyone knew what to do and when. I really don't think that our wedding would have gone as smoothly if it weren't for her help!

Sent on 05/14/2012

Abie · Married on 02/11/2012

Callie was absolutely amazing. We hired her for a partial-planning package, so she was with us from almost the very beginning of the engagement. We were so stressed and overwhelmed about all this wedding stuff we had to do, but Callie made it seem manageable. She sent us monthly checklists so that we didn't feel worried about what else we had to do. She also recommended some amazing vendors for us. Honestly, our wedding wouldn't have been near as fabulous without her! She was a lifesaver! And then towards the end, when we had to meet to go over timeline details... I was so thankful for her expertise. We wanted to do some things differently, and she just rolled with the punches and made it happen. Callie is really sweet and genuine, and she's so on top of it too! We didn't have a very big budget at all, but fitting Callie into it was one of the best wedding decisions we made. Thanks Callie!

Sent on 06/30/2012

Andrea · Married on 04/29/2017

1.5
      3.0
      2.0

We hired We Tie The Knots for the month of planning. They have a great reputation! We are in the Athens area and our representative was booked so we were assigned a planner in the Atlanta area. The phone calls and pre-wedding meetings went well. The issues came during the wedding weekend. Our planner, Alexandra Bailey, was late for our day before meeting due to traffic she had not accounted for. During the rehearsal, she appeared confused about proper wedding protocol for seating of the family members etc. She forgot to light the candles at the church before the ceremony, she forgot to light the candles at the reception venue, she did not have enough sparklers ready for the Bride and Groom send off and she forgot part of the linens she was responsible to return. All in all the wedding was a beautiful and fun night! All of our other vendors were outstanding! Hopefully this is just an issue with this one representative of We Tie the Knots.

Sent on 05/04/2017

We Tie The Knots's reply:

Mrs. Roper ,

I was extremely honored to be a part of your daughters wedding day, and really enjoyed working with you and your families. I am thankful that you afforded me the opportunity to have a call with you after you wrote this review, as I was extremely surprised to find out that you had felt the ways you had expressed.

I felt terrible hearing we were unable to meet your expectations with our services overall but am happy to hear that you felt the night was still wonderful as that is the number 1 goal. I do feel my assistant and I put forth our best effort throughout the entire weekend, and had to make some changes to assure the series of events including some of the fires the venue presented to us were handled with as little disruption as possible, to allow for Cheney to have a magical evening. I hope from our conversation you can find that I am truly sorry for how you feel, and that I really enjoyed working with you and your family from from start to finish. I wish you and your family the best of luck with this new chapter, and hope you have an amazing summer!