51 Reviews for We R One Weddings

Rehearsal (2)
Non-religious (1)
Counseling (1)
No Denomination (1)

I can't express how extremely satisfied we were with our decision to have Rev. Victoria as the officiant on our big day. As busy as we were during the planning for our wedding, all we did was give her an idea of what we wanted for our vows and told her a little about us. She completely took over and on the very first try absolutely nailed it! From her communication to the amazing job with making sure everyone in the chapel can hear her clearly. We were beyond impressed and honored to have her be the one to begin this new journey in our lives.

Profile Picture Rosy, 11/17/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling, Rehearsal

I highly recommend Victoria! She is professional, friendly and very helpful. We didn't want a long ceremony and she gave suggestions to give us the perfect ceremony for us. She also helped us fake the ring exchange because we forgot them. And no one noticed it...even the guy that videotaped it and watched it a few times! Victoria, you're the best!

Profile Picture Rhonda, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Victoria is wonderful. We highly recommend her. Rev. Victoria is so patient, kind, understanding, and easy to work with. Rev. Victoria is flexible and super easy to get ahold of.
Definitely choose her if you want top notch professionalism, and someone who will go above and beyond and does not just see you as another client.

Profile Picture Christina, 9/4/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Rehearsal, Customized Vows, Licensed

Victoria was absolutely wonderful! She made us feel like we had known her for years and performed a beautiful ceremony! I would recommend her to anyone I know!

Profile Picture Wendy, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

She did wonderful! Very professional.

Profile Picture Brianna, 5/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We absolutely loved Victoria! She let us customize the whole wedding,she was very upbeat, very professional and helped make the day an amazing memory.

Profile Picture erin, 4/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Victoria was very professional, flexible and so sweet. I would highly recommend her for your special day . I got to see her 2 weeks in a row at 2 different types of weddings and she did an amazing job. If your day a big or small wedding she will add a personal touch will her great personality. Thank you so much Victoria

Profile Picture Tammy, 5/23/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious

Rev Burnett was the best decision I made (other than the groom) lol for my wedding. She was always there with a smile with every question I had, big or small!! She made everyone attending feel welcome and appreciated. Out special day would not of been close to our expectations without her special loving touch!!!

Profile Picture Denise , 5/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

She was absolutely amazing. Spoke loud and clear and made us feel so comfortable with whatever we wanted in our wedding. She was so amazing to work with and we highly recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 4/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Burnett was the perfect officiant for our wedding. She took the time to meet with us and really get to know who we are as a couple. She was incredibly helpful with the entire ceremony, and made the entire planning process so simple. Everyone loved our ceremony, and it was really the most amazing part of the whole day. We highly recommend her service if you want an officiant that really puts you at ease and helps you create the perfect ceremony.

Profile Picture Stacey, 4/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My wedding was outside and it was extremely cold outside, however, she was there, on time and ready to provide service. She catered the ceremony to my needs and she was very professional

Profile Picture Jessica, 2/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

After our wedding ceremony, we were positive we had made an excellent decision by employing Reverend Burnett as the officiant. She was open and cooperative with the tone we envisioned for our wedding. Reverend Burnett was helpful in offering suggestions to shape parts of our ceremony for which we were undecided, but always yielded to our preferences. We did, however, use many of her suggestions, which turned out beautifully. She was very flexible on when and where we could meet to plan the wedding, and there was great comfort in knowing she only commits herself to one ceremony per day. For such personalized service, her fee was completely reasonable. After the ceremony, we invited Reverend Burnett to eat and visit with us and our guests (we had a small house wedding of about 25 people). She was very involved in the taking of pictures, serving cake, and in conversation with our families and friends. Reverend Burnett's presence at our wedding was truly a pleasure.

Profile Picture Vincent, 12/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Our friends who got married about 5 years ago, recommended Rev. Victoria to us. She officiated their wedding and did a great job. We decided to meet up with her and have a consultation. After speaking with her, we knew we found the right officiant for us. We knew we would be in good hands since she has officiated hundreds of weddings. We wanted someone who would know what they are doing and someone we can count on. Rev. Victoria is genuine and has a very nice personality. She lets you customize your whole wedding ceremony and gives the option of how religious or modern you want it to be. She has a great speaking voice that projects well. Overall, I definitely recommend her services. 5 stars!

Profile Picture Ellie, 11/8/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Victoria was wonderful and even though we had just met her a few weeks before our wedding, it felt like she had known us much longer, she had helped put together the most beautiful ceremony which touched everyone in attendance. We would recommend her to anyone needing an officiant for their special day.

Thank you, Victoria for helping to make our day extra special!!!!

Profile Picture Cynthia, 10/24/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Victoria absolutely helped make our ceremony everything we could have wanted. She is very versatile and responsive to wish a couple has. We had some specific requests for how we wanted our ceremony to go and she worked with us every step of the way. Very professional, showed up early, her love for what she does shows through!

Profile Picture User4198964, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Victoria Burnett was exactly what we were looking for in an officiant. She was professional, compassionate and exuded positiveness and happiness during every meeting. We have been told by many guests that not only was our ceremony beautiful but that Rev. Victoria Burnett was amazing!

Profile Picture Kelli & Jay, 5/25/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reverend Victoria was a wonderful officiant for our wedding on May 24, 2014. She was attentive and listened to exactly what we both wanted from our wedding ceremony . I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a warm and caring officiant!

Profile Picture Corinne, 5/24/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Since our wedding was planned in 6 weeks, she made the officiant step very easy and less stressful. Victoria always was there to answer any questions and was very competitive with price. She made our ceremony"perfect" and customized it to make it ours. She spoke so everyone could hear her and spoke with joy. We couldn't of asked for a more beautiful ceremony. Thank you Victoria! !!!

Profile Picture melinda, 5/17/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Victoria was wonderful! All of my guests raved about great she was. I would recommend her to everyone.

Profile Picture Brianna, 5/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Victoria was great - very easy to work with and very receptive to our ideas. Super friendly! We got so many comments about how nice the ceremony was.

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/27/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I found Rev. Burnett using theknot.com. I was searching for a non-denominational officiant that wouldn't break the bank. I not only found that but also connected with someone who is very passionate about her job and the service she provides. It's difficult planning a wedding in IL when you live in TN but Rev. Burnett went above and beyond to make our service beautiful. Her packet of suggested ceremony activities, vows and schedule were helpful and kept my stress to a minimum. It was wonderful to have her perform our service because she not only was very kind but has a great sense of humor and works hard to fulfill your wishes for your ceremony. My review is not timely but Rev. Burnett certainly was! She is a true professional.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 6/15/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Victoria was every thing I could have asked for and more. We had a beautiful day!

Profile Picture michele, 6/8/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Victoria was so accomodating, pleasant, flexible and a pleasure to work with. I appreciated her advice and guidance. Everyone could hear her performing the ceremony. I have not one complaint.

Profile Picture Lori, 6/8/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Victoria Burnett of WE R ONE WEDDINGS was wonderful. My husband and I knew what we wanted and Reverend Burnett worked with us to have it just that way. The day of the wedding it rained two and half hours before the outdoor, backyard ceremony but that made no difference to Reverend Burnett. Even with the mud in the yard and rain dripping on us she made our wedding fun and memorable. If you are looking for that special officiate who lets you have your wedding your own way give Reverend Victoria a call.

Profile Picture Roberto & Sylvia, 6/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Victoria was helpful, patient and accommodating. You can tell she really loves what she does.
We were very happy with her and her service!

Profile Picture Nikki, 5/18/13, 1 Review