We Design Weddings Reviews

9 | Mission, KS

9 Reviews for We Design Weddings

9 We Design Weddings Reviews

Jennifer · Married on 07/24/2015

Alicia was amazing and never got frustrated with my 10+ changes to my save the dates. I was quoted at a local invitation store of a 350$ plus price ended with a $160 price from we design weddings! I could not be happier with the results. Thanks to Alicia and coworkers!

Cathy · Married on 08/23/2014

A delight to work with. All members of this family were very congenial and hard working. During a high stress time there was no need for micro managing...they were on task. Absolutely an A+++ team.

Sarah · Married on 06/28/2014

We've worked with Alicia from We Design Weddings on multiple occasions and I CAN NOT rave enough about her. She did our save-the-dates, wedding invitations, wedding shower invitations, bachlorette party invitations, meet the maids/ meet the men, table numbers, and table name cards. I could send her ideas I liked from other sites (pinterest, etsy, etc..) and she would put together my ideas and send me a PDF with the information I provided on it so I could see what the final product looked like before ordering. If I wanted anything changed she would do it quickly and never acted "put off" by it. It was easy to get a hold of her and after ordering all of our invitations were here in within a week! It was also nice because all of our stationary had the same "theme" since we ordered it all from her.

Another element to her invitations I really liked (and I got multiple comments on from guests) was how much easier they were to keep track of because your extra cards (directions, rsvp- which was a pre-addressed postcard, registry info, etc...) were in pockets so they don't just drop out when guests initially open the invitation and they aren't bombarded with 7 different pieces of paper. I would HIGHLY recommend her for any event!

Haley · Married on 06/07/2014

We Design Weddings is the best! They went above and beyond to make our invitations and programs perfect and unique as well as in my budget. I highly recommend them and already have referred a friend who is getting married in September.

Rachelle · Married on 01/31/2014

Everything was amazing. I get comments daily about all of the invitations and how awesome they are! I loved everything about our wedding day and We Design Weddings are the reason for it!

Lindsey · Married on 09/28/2012

We used Alicia for everything paper for our wedding. From save the dates to invitations to ceremony programs, she made sure everything had continuity and everything was finished early or on time! So thankful for her attention to detail and ability to make what I saw in my head translate into beautiful designs.

Emily · Married on 09/28/2012

From the moment of my engagement, I knew Alicia would be the perfect person to take my admittedly eclectic ideas and create a wedding more beautiful than I could imagine. She not only incorporated all the elements I wanted, but also unified my ideas to create a unique and cohesive theme. Alicia designed my invitations, programs, wedding favor labels, down to the very last detail (even one-of-a-kind tea bag labels for a tea bar!). Alicia also designed all my decorations, and Janelle and Mary were instrumental in helping me find the elements I needed to make my venue breathtaking. Everything was completed early and was professional and polished.
    It is so overwhelming to be a newly engaged couple, and I will be the first to admit I was clueless about how to plan a wedding. I am so grateful to have had We Design Weddings to help us plan a wedding completely tailored to our preferences and desires. They take the time and care to listen to every specific idea and make your dreams come true.

Jenna · event on: 01/16/2015

The invitations were amazing! They arrived so quickly!

Amy · Married on 08/23/2014

We used Alicia for my daughters wedding invitations, programs and they helped with setting up and tearing down before and after the wedding. She is WONDERFUL to work with and we got so many great comments on both the invitations and programs. We are glad we used Alicia as she gave our daughter everything she wanted with the invitations and programs and Alicia tailored them both to fit our daughters style. We would recommend her with no reservations!!