We Cater To You Reviews

81 Reviews for We Cater To You

We Cater To You 1
We Cater To You 2

Nathan · Married on 09/26/2015

We Cater to You was a pleasure to work with. We never had to wait long to hear back from them, they helped us customize our dinner menu, and stuck around to clean up. The food we went with was delicious, but they had a great selection beyond that.

Kym even brought my wife and me water in the receiving line, which was heaven sent, as we were parched from talking to everyone.

Extremely happy we went with We Cater to You!

Sent on 09/30/2015

Rachael · Married on 09/13/2014

We used We Cater to You for our Grooms Dinner after the rehearsal at the church. They brought all the catered food to my in-law's home. You never would have known they were there. They came in, set up, and everything so professionally. They were fast, considerate, and responsive. I would highly recommend their service - the food was delicious as well!

Sent on 10/08/2014

Sarah Ziegler · Married on 09/30/2018

4.2

Made our brunch wedding a reality!

My fiancé and I were seeking a catering company that would help us pull off a brunch wedding...Kym and Lynn nailed it! We were so pleased with the quality of the food, their flexibility and openness to our vision. We were satisfied and most importantly our guests raved!

We Cater To You 3
    We Cater To You 4
    Sent on 12/31/2018

Taylor · Married on 09/20/2014

4.2
      3.5

Their food was absolutely amazing and all the guest loved it! Very flexible and we great greatly appreciated that! And the only catering company that got back to me so quickly and they had/did everything we wanted!! HIGHLY recommend them!

Sent on 10/06/2014

PROCESS: Kym was a breeze to work with. She replies quickly to emails and is organized. I had confidence in her ability to carry off our wedding seamlessly. They were very agreeable, as well. We wanted to set up our own snack bar, and they let us do it. In addition, we ordered a dozen cakes from a nice bakery in town, and despite the fact that they were challenging to cut, they agreed to do it for us! It was fun because we had the opportunity to really make our wedding our own thing while having their support as professional caterers.

VALUE: The value for the food and service was great. We were able to afford to treat our friends and family from around the world to a nice meal and open bar. As a wine enthusiast, I was able to select the entire wine program from a great variety, which I appreciated, and it was affordable for us. The food was fine quality for what we paid and its presentation was nice.

FOOD: We LOVED the appetizers we selected. We went with a pre-selected arrangement of stuff (the "Mediterranean" theme, I believe), which was a nice base. In addition, we picked out a few hot appetizers and things from their other offerings, which was a great idea to add on. The salad we picked was tasty - field greens and berries in a poppyseed dressing. Our dinner selection was a plated meal, one chicken and one steak with a roasted vegetable side. The chicken was lovely... I believe we did a lemon garlic kind of item. Our flank steak was good, but it was slightly well-done. The servers that they hired for the event were professional, as was the bartender.

In sum, I would recommend We Cater to You for anyone who is looking for an affordable, quality, easy-to-work-with, elegant caterer for his/her wedding.

Sent on 12/22/2015