We Cater To You Reviews

81 | Minneapolis, MN

81 Reviews for We Cater To You

We Cater To You 1
We Cater To You 2

I was the mother of the groom planning the wedding because the bride and groom lived out of town so I felt like I was contacting Kym more than usual with questions as the bride and groom would think of things. There was not one time that I contacted her that she ever made me feel like I was bothering her. She always had a "we can make it happen" attitude and always made me feel like we were very important to her. There were times she even returned my call briefly from an event she was working at just to let me know she had gotten my voicemail. She and Lynn DEFINATELY went above and beyond for us. These are the ladies you want to have cater your event. Besides all of the above their food is GREAT!!!!!

Sent on 09/06/2013

Deb · Married on 08/11/2013

Lynn and her staff were wonderful to work with - both the planning before our event and then on the day. They were professional, accommodating, and service-oriented. All of our guests were impressed by the food quality and service at our wedding reception. We will use Lynn again and we highly recommend her team for any event.

Sent on 09/09/2013

Maryann · event on: 08/06/2013

I have used We Cater to You for a personal graduation party and funeral. I've also used them for many company events, such as picnics and holiday parties, over the years. They have always provided tasty menu options and professional customer service. I would highly recommend them for all special occasion needs!

Sent on 08/28/2013

Cheryl · Married on 07/27/2013

We Cater To You was wonderful to work with! The food was excellent and high quality. Many compliments from our guests about how great the food was. The staff was so attentive and exceeded our expectations! I would recommend using We Cater To You to anyone that has any kind of an event.....wedding, family reunion, company event, etc. They were the best!

Sent on 07/31/2013

My Husband and I hosted the rehearsal/Grooms dinner at our home. Lynn was very accommodating, helped me with ideas and making sure I had all my pieces. She was very prompt in replying to any request and was very flexible. The food was outstanding, her staff was lovely. It all added just that extra bit of sparkle to a wonderful event. We will hire them again- outstanding! Thank you Lynn!

Sent on 08/30/2013

We Cater to You was a WONDERFUL caterer. Kym (co-owner) was flexible in planning the service and very accommodating. I didn’t have to worry about abiding by rigid company policies, missing important fine print, or trying to compile a menu from a maze of options and packages. Everything was straightforward, and communication was quick and easy.

When I was searching for a caterer, I found many were strict on service timing and how it would affect cost. As a budget-conscious bride and a conservative planner, worrying about increased cost because the caterer stayed an extra hour seemed completely unnecessary. We Cater to You does not have this in their cost scheme. Kym was very accessible throughout the day. She and her staff arrived early to set up and stayed until the event ended. I really feel like We Cater to You took care of us and was not just looking out for themselves. I somewhat under-planned, but they took care of the logistics I never communicated.

And of course, the food was AH-MAZING (Thanks, Lynn!!!). From the tasting, my fiancé LOVED the field green salad. There were no disappointments at the wedding! Everyone loved all the food, and they RAVED about the salad! And the beef tenderloin. And the root vegetables. And just about everything else that was served. My family is a bunch of foodies, and they went back for more! From the service to the food, I couldn’t be happier that we chose We Cater to You!

Sent on 06/10/2013

Everything about We Cater to You was fantastic! Kym was immediately responsive to emails and just really helpful with all of the little details. We planned our wedding from a distance and her speedy communication and willingness to meet with us when we were in town and available made the process easy.
    They're so open and flexible with menus that it can be a little overwhelming at first, but they provide great direction and assistance. In addition to food, they also helped us with beer and wine, including providing their staff at a steal for bartending. All of the food was delicious and came out exactly as we hoped. Our guests are still raving about it months later! Kym, Lynn, and their staff are genuinely friendly and nice people and provided excellent service along with the delicious food. My father and other family members commented on the polite and professional service we received - a major compliment from some people who can be hard to please!

Sent on 11/16/2013

Kari · Married on 09/29/2012

We couldn't have asked for a better caterer. Everything was amazing, from the pre-wedding planning to the clean-up. When you put so much time and energy into a wedding, you want everything to be perfect and We Cater To You knows how to make this happen. Everyone loved the food and service. Not one complaint! The New York Strip looked amazing and that is coming from me, a vegetarian! Kym and Lynn really know what they are doing. Any questions we had were answered in lightning fast emails. We had two tastings and knew from then on that we were in for a treat! THANK YOU SO MUCH! You made our wedding celebration a hit!

Sent on 10/03/2012
  • User2631981 · 2+ years ago

We Cater To You provided food that tasted as good at the reception as when we previewed it a few weeks earlier. They were very responsive and helpful with very good service. We highly recommend Lynn and her team at We Cater to You.

Sent on 09/01/2012

Kelly · Married on 08/18/2012

We Cater To You and its staff are awesome! Kym is extremely organized, responsive, and always had helpful suggestions to make sure that the wedding was perfect and went smoothly. I chose to have a plated dinner for about 150 guests and her team executed their service flawlessly. I literally have no complaints at all! Plus the food is amazing! I highly recommend this company for Twin Cities weddings.

Sent on 09/16/2012

Kathy · Married on 07/28/2012

We enjoyed our daughters wedding reception because Kym & Lynn took care of everything! The food was excellent and every guest raved about how much they enjoyed our food at the reception. They met with us to make sure every detail was covered and they were catering to our needs. They were wonderful!

Sent on 09/16/2012

Nichole · Married on 06/16/2012

Brendan and I want to say thank you for catering our wedding at Elm Creek Chalet! The salad with fresh berries was excellent, the beef and chicken were perfectly cooked, and the mashed potatoes were great! We appreciated your fast response to our many emails and your help throughout the catering process. The bartender that you provided was personable and friendly and made the occasion that much better. Everything went perfectly and the food was delicious! Thanks again!
    Nicole and Brendan

Sent on 07/01/2012

Alicia · Married on 04/14/2012

Kymberli Chase from We Cater to You was FABULOUS! The presentation, staff and food was top notch! Our guests are still raving aout the grilled cheese station :) Thanks again Kym! Alicia & Kris

Sent on 04/19/2012

Jenny · Married on 11/12/2011

Lynn is amazing to work with! This was our first wedding in our family, and I had no clue as to all the possibilities for the reception. The things that impressed me the most are Lynn's calmness and how everything was done to perfection. The food was out of this world in taste and presentation. All of her staff were pleasant and professional. We did not have any worries. I will definitely have Lynn cater again! Highly recommended!

Sent on 01/22/2012

Renee · Married on 10/15/2011

Lynn is fantastic! When my husband and I got married last month, we knew we wanted something simple, affordable, special, and tasty. We were able to have everything we wanted with Lynn. The presentation was great, the staff who worked with her were professional and fun, and the food was perfect. I didn't have to worry about anything. Just what a bride need on her wedding day! Thanks Lynn.

Sent on 11/10/2011

Robin · Married on 10/08/2011

Lynn and her staff were absolutely amazing to work with. Every detail, the timing of the night and the quality of We Cater To You was outstanding. I would highly recommend We Cater To You to all of my friends that are getting married. They are a smaller catering company, but there attention from the start, the follow thru throughout the planning and the execution of the event was amazing. Thank You for making our day so memorable! Robin & Russ

Sent on 10/16/2011
  • Carolyn

Carolyn · Married on 09/30/2011

Lynn did such an amazing job! She was able to work within our tight budget, and come up with an amazing menu that our guests loved! The tasting we had made us feel so comfortable with having Lynn be our caterer. She's super amazing, and if you're looking for an affordable and talented caterer, use Lynn!

Sent on 10/12/2011

Brooke · Married on 09/04/2011

Lynn and staff were incredible!!! Very flexible to work with as an out of state bride. Wonderful ideas for our non-traditional champagne brunch reception. The food was fantastic, our guests are still raving about the mashed potato bar. Staff was very attentive and friendly, did a perfect job in my opinion. Amazing value for such incredible service. HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 09/17/2011

Mary · Married on 08/13/2011

"I had We Cater To You at an extravagant outdoor wedding. With all the obstacles that comes with off-site catering at a private home, Lynn and her staff were well prepared and our wedding was a great success. From the details of creating a custom menu to set-up and catering at a private home, no detail was left unmanaged. My guests raved about the display and quality of the food served, in addition to the friendly and helpful service of the staff. Lynn is one of the hardest working people I know and she is truly passionate about her job and responsibilities to her Clients. I continue to work with and promote Lynn and We Cater To You. Thank You for a job well done!

Sent on 01/25/2012

pam · Married on 07/30/2011

Our daughter's wedding day ended up being the hottest and most humid day
    of the summer. The venue was not air conditioned. The catering staff somehow kept their cool and were so easy to work with. The food looked
    beautiful and tasted fresh even though the guests were wilting. I would use them again, and most heartily recommend them. Lynn and her staff were so easy to deal with. I didn't have to worry one bit about the food service and could spend time with the guests!

Sent on 01/12/2012

dano · Married on 07/09/2011

My daughter & son in law had picked a Three Rivers Park venue for their wedding and reception last July. The ceremony was held at the Gale Woods Farm near Mound. Some of my daughter friends are vegetarian- so we thought the catering would be a little more difficult. That was not the case with Lynn, Kim and the staff of We cater To You. From the first meeting with Lynn and the tasting at her location in Plymouth, we could not have been happier with the results. The menu ended up as a Pasta Bar with different pastas, sauses and also salads. My mom came up to me after dinner- and wanted to pass on from her sisters and brothers, how much they had enjoyed the menu. All these ladies know how to cook too! A belated thanks to Lynn, Kim, Mary and all the staff who made 'daddy's princess's" wedding and reception one we will never forget.

Sent on 01/18/2012

Justin · Married on 07/09/2011

Lynn was an absolute pleasure to work with. The quality of the food was delicious, priced at an excellent value, and she went above and beyond the services we expected. If you are looking for a caterer, look no further!
    Justin and Christy

Sent on 02/15/2012

Katrina · Married on 08/22/2010

When it came to planning the food for our vow renewal, the first person I thought of was Lynn. I have tasted her food at quite a few events and it has always been fresh and delicious. I asked Lynn to pick a few of her favorite finger foods and gourmet sandwiches for our picnic dinner for 40 and she wowed us all. Even though we ordered extra food, everything was polished off, people loved it so much! I definitely recommend We Cater to You!

Sent on 10/25/2010

Beth · Married on 01/01/2010

Lynn was so accomodating to all of our requests, and was wonderful to work with. She had all the details worked out, and we had nothing to worry about. It was a fantastic event all the way around.

Sent on 04/26/2010

Jackie · Married on 09/30/2017

Working with Kym with We Cater to You was an awesome experience , she was always willing to offer her help and experience . Very easy to work with.

Sent on 12/17/2017