We Cater To You Reviews

81 Reviews for We Cater To You

We Cater To You 1
We Cater To You 2

Sarah · Married on 06/13/2015

Kym and Lynn from We Cater To You were an absolute pleasure to work with. From our initial contact, right on through the day of our wedding, We Cater To You provided excellent customer service. I worked directly with Kym to plan tastings, work on the menu, and go over all of the little details for the day. She was prompt, professional and lovely to work with. We Cater To You helped us to plan a menu that fit our budget and included all details of the evening from appetizers, salad, main course (plated dinner) to dessert. The night of our wedding, the service staff was professional and did a great job of serving appetizers and dinner to our guests. We Cater To You's pasty chef Amy created a beautiful cake a variety of of other desserts that we loved. On all accounts: price, communication, customer service and quality of food, we enthusiastically recommend We Cater To You.

Sent on 06/29/2015

Sarah · Married on 06/13/2015

My sister used We Cater to You for her wedding in 2008 and my Husband and I were thrilled that she was on the list for approved Vendors at our Venue! They did such an amazing job getting everything together and communicating the timeline of everything from the appetizers to the dessert bars. We highly recommend them for any event that you need catered!

Sent on 06/30/2015

Brittany · Married on 05/23/2015

They are wonderful ladies! The food was so delicious and they provide excellent service!

Sent on 06/16/2015

Martha & Mark · Married on 03/27/2015

We were amazed by Kym and Lynn. They went above and beyond in every aspect of our wedding reception. The guests loved the food and the service. We loved that they were professional, efficient, and friendly! In the three weeks since our wedding, we have already recommended them to others. They are highly recommended for anyone who wants to eliminate stress from an event!

Sent on 04/15/2015

Bob and Kathy · Married on 03/07/2015

This is the very best catering service that I've ever worked with. The professional & kind personal interactions was a breath of fresh air. I was amazed at the quick responses to my many questions and the follow through on every single promised detail.

Their staff are wonderful people whom provided excellent service to our guests at our very large wedding reception. The food for almost 300 people came out very fresh and HOT and our guests raved about the unique and scrumptious food!

The price was exceptional! They worked with out budget and were able to provide a menu better than we had hoped for.

Since our experience all along was so positive, we asked that they also cater the 50 person Sunday brunch for the out of town relatives the next day. A delicious brunch was brought to our home, served and cleaned up beautifully. WHAT A GIFT! I will tell everyone I know who is in need of a caterer to meet with 'We Cater To YOU"! They will be our first choice in any catered event in the future! I now clearly understand why they've won so many awards! You will love working with Kym & Lynn at We Cater To You!

Sent on 04/06/2015

Lisa · Married on 02/14/2015

Kym and Lynn were absolutely amazing!! They were personable, knowledgeable, and professional! My husband and I truly felt as though we could ask them anything, like they were good friends of ours- they even worked with us to stay within our budget.

As for the food- not enough can be said! I had people tell me at my wedding, that the food that was served was the best ever - a direct quote from one of our guests, "This was THEE BEST wedding food I have ever had!"

The food was colorful, flavorful, and fit our venue and wedding theme perfectly!

Kym and Lynn went above and beyond our expectations- absolutely fabulous!!

Sent on 02/27/2015

Jessica · Married on 10/18/2014

Food is one our "Big 3" things for our wedding - we did an Asian-Swedish fusion buffet for 185 guests and sought a caterer willing to do it. Lynn & Kym are outstanding. They love what they do and are excited to try anything you want on your menu - they want to get it right. We had a misunderstanding about one of our menu items and they were genuinely apologetic and went above and beyond to find a solution. You work with these women the entire way and you create a relationship, which meant a lot to us.

They are overall fantastic and worth every bit -- everyone I talked to raved about the food!! Who could ask for more? The authentic Swedish meatballs with homemade lingonberry sauce was a huge hit, as well as the lo mein, fried rice, mashed potatoes, roasted veggies, and salmon. Super accommodating for those with dietary preferences - and have awesome options for vegans and gluten-free folks (which usually isn't the case). Would love to cater with them again and I'd recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 10/22/2014

Pam · Married on 09/27/2014

Kym and Lynn were very helpful in the planning stages! They provided a lot of helpful suggestions! We heard numerous comments from out guests on how much they enjoyed the food! Several guests commented on how impressed with the 'over-the top' professionalism of everything (staff, presentation of food, serving of food, etc.)!

Sent on 10/20/2014

Erin · Married on 09/20/2014

Kymberli and Lynn at We Cater to You are FABULOUS to work with! They provided lots of helpful guidance, but ultimately left decisions to us. We had a lovely tasting to decide on dishes. We did a buffet and We Cater to You provided lots of options for an excellent price. They also coordinated linen and china rental, which made things so easy.

At the event, they set up the china and linens, and also our centerpieces. Everything looked beautiful! We did a cocktail hour first where We Cater to You provided great appetizers. Both Lynn and Kym were at the event and were extremely helpful. They helped with timing, kept me in the loop without overwhelming me, and made sure everything went smoothly. Their banquet captain also did an excellent job!

For food, we got the flank steak with Italian seasoning and the lemon basil chicken for entrees. For sides, we did fresh green beans, mashed potatoes with two options for gravy, a salad with two options for dressing, and rolls. Everything was delicious! It was cooked perfectly and served at the right temperature. We got lots of compliments and there was enough for everyone. For people with special dietary needs (vegetarian, gluten free), they provided a great tofu and vegetable dish in spicy peanut sauce for no additional charge. For the kids, there were chicken tenders and fries at a great price!

We also got our cake through We Cater to You and were very happy! Amy, the pastry chef, was very easy to work with. She guided us through the decisions and delivered exactly what we asked for.

I recommend We Cater to You to anyone planning an event! They are friendly, extremely flexible, and ultimately deliver fabulous food for a good price. They coordinated directly with the staff at our reception, which made things so easy for us. I had total peace of mind and knew that I could trust them with all the details for the event. It was wonderful!!

Sent on 09/30/2014

Jane · Married on 09/20/2014

We Cater To You was listed as a preferred vendor for our venue. We looked at WCTY and one other small caterer, and what sold us on WCTY was their clear grasp of what we wanted. They make delicious food, no doubt, and they can make it very fancy and upscale, or they can grill in your backyard. We struck somewhere in the middle - fancy entrees, with approachable sides. We did Lemon Basil Chicken (although it gets more sauce plated than buffet, just an fyi), seasoned Flank Steak, Mashed Potatoes and Gravy, Green Beans, and Dinner Rolls, with a marble cake with hazelnut buttercream frosting. It was all ridiculously delicious. People loved that it wasn't boring but it wasn't confusing, either. They also had a great vegetarian option.

Through the planning process, they were flexible, open to listening to us, and they served us the largest tasting meal I have ever had. We couldn't finish all our food. My one criticism (and it's a minor one), is that they tend to write their emails in one big block of text, rather than multiple paragraphs, which is really challenging to read. However, their ideas and attitude more than canceled out that minor, minor point.

The two owners of WCTY were at the wedding, carving the flank steak. I was floored at the level of personal service we got from them. Their lead server was very helpful and seemed to always be nearby when I needed her, but never hovering or bothersome. They happily took care of our linens and settings, and coordinated directly with our venue for load in and out and set up and teardown. They put up our centerpieces (following our directions perfectly), and generally made our lives easier, in addition to being very nice and friendly, and very competent

I would highly recommend this team - they may be a small operation, but don't let that stop you. They are worth every penny (and a much better value than a lot of other caterers in town), and they will help you rest easy as your wedding day approaches.

Sent on 10/06/2014

Kym, Lynn, and their team were wonderful during our whole wedding planning process, and the food was beyond amazing! People were raving about it--in particular the gorgonzola and spinach stuffed beef tenderloin. Everything else was delicious as well. I wish I could eat that meal all over again!

Kym was easy to work with, very responsive, and flexible in working with all my requests--even the most last-minute changes. On the day of, the all the staff was very helpful and made sure everyone was taken care of. They attended to ever last detail, like making sure my husband and our parents had water to drink during the receiving line.

Our wedding was at a Three Rivers park, and We Cater To You's food prices were a little more expensive than some of the other approved caterers, but we saved a bunch of money on our bar bill going through We Cater compared to other options. That made the pricing very competitive, and the food was far better than the other three caterers we tasted with. I would recommend We Cater to You to anyone looking for a caterer for a wedding or other event and would not hesitate to use them again in the future.

Sent on 08/27/2014

We Cater to You was a fantastic choice to cater our wedding! They had great food, were extremely accommodating to our requests, and provided plenty of support early and late to make sure the day went smoothly.

I would absolutely recommend WCTY!

Sent on 09/03/2014

Andrea · event on 08/03/2014

All of the guests at the 50th anniversary party that I threw for my parents absolutely, LOVED the food that was prepared by We Cater To You. They were very professional and tended to every catering need that we had. I would DEFINATELY recommend them for any catering occasion that you have and I would not hesitate to use them again!!!!

Sent on 08/08/2014

Jeanne · Married on 07/26/2014

WCTY did a fabulous job at our wedding reception! They even replicated a salad we liked from another vendor. Thanks!!

Sent on 08/14/2014

Rita · Married on 07/26/2014

We had fun planning our event with We Cater to You and they were very accommodating to make sure we had just the right menu planned. During the event I was very impressed with how friendly all the workers were with our guests and now, well over a month after the event, our friends and family are still raving about the food.

Sent on 08/26/2014

Bridget & Julian · Married on 07/19/2014

We contacted Kymberli at We Cater To You, one month before our wedding! Thankfully her team was available! They were amazing! Assisted with the meal planning, ordering of linens, china and stemware! They had a site visit the week before our event (it was in our backyard). The day of our wedding they arrived and have everything set up perfect! Delicious food and outstanding staff! We HIGHLY recommend We Cater To You!! Their name says it all!

Sent on 07/22/2014

Our experience with We Cater To You was exceptional from beginning to end. This is a very professional company with experience, knowledge and fine tuned organizational skills. They directed us to outstanding event planners and decor specialist.

Sent on 07/15/2014

Kay · Married on 06/28/2014

In addition to the wonderful food provided by We Cater To You that many of our guests commented on, Kym was very helpful in recommending vendors for furniture and linen rental, lighting and décor, and alcohol. In addition, 4 days prior to our wedding day, rain was forecasted and Kym was able to find a vendor for tent rental at the last minute. Thanks for everything you did to help plan our wedding event, the fantastic food, and ensuring that all of our guests had a great time during the rain!

Sent on 07/11/2014

We Cater to You was fabulous for our event. They met with us several times assisting in venue layout and staffing for a large outdoor wedding reception. They created a customized menu meeting the bride and groom's desire for a vegetarian buffet and trayed appetizers. The food and appetizers appealled to vegetarians and "meat lovers" alike! Guests commented throughout the evening how good the food was. Bar staff were exceptional. Many, many thanks for your excellent consult and service! I would not hesitate to recommend your services to anyone.

Sent on 07/02/2014

June · Married on 05/24/2014

We all know weddings can be stressful. This time was not the case. From the moment we did our taste testing and through our reception there was no stress with "We Cater to You". Lynn and Kym are great. Their suggestions for food ideas and pairings were right on for what we were looking for. You have to try their mixed berry salad. It is awesome and this is from someone who never wanted to try it. Their staff and servers are a delight to work with. I love that they were flexible with our schedule and worked well with other crews and vendors. Lynn our bartender was awesome. She presented us with a fine beverage right after our ceremony which hit the spot. I also had many of our guests tell us how wonderful the food was. It was just the perfect day!

Sent on 08/26/2014

We Cater To You did the catering for our wedding at Silverwood Park. The food was amazing and they were so helpful throughout the entire process. I am incredibly happy that we chose this team for our wedding. Thank you for the great experience!

Sent on 10/31/2014

Elisha · Married on 11/02/2013

We are extremely happy that we chose We Cater To You for our wedding! Kym and Lynn were fantastic to work with very helpful and flexible. We went to them with an idea for something a little non traditional and they figured out the details and made fantastic food! We are still receiving compliments from guests on how wonderful the food at our wedding was. We have been told multiple times that is was the best food people had ever had at a wedding! I would recommend We Cater To You for any and all events!

Sent on 12/27/2013

Heather · Married on 09/28/2013

Lynn and Kim at We Cater To You are fantastic! They were extremely helpful as well as patient while suggesting menu items, showing us various napkin folds available, discussing pricing options, and also suggesting linen options. They thought of everything we didn't; coffee, late night snacks, etc. They also had recommendations of other vendors to use for things they don't offer such as tent rentals, chairs rentals and more. Most importantly, our service was extraordinary, and the food was wonderful. We received many compliments on dinner from our guests. Thank you for your big contribution in making our special day so flawless!

Sent on 01/15/2014

excellent to work with and I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 09/01/2013

We Cater To You was really friendly, responsive and flexible in creating the perfect meal for our wedding. I brought a recipe of my own and they were able to make it for our buffet. Everything was delicious and they were able to work around various allergies and dietary requirements among our guests without compromising the flavor or variety. The kids were happy to have kid-meals, too! We were SO GLAD that We Cater To You served our wedding buffet. We also had the Appetizer Package for our guests during cocktail hour and it was a huge hit! Yum, yum, yum!!!

Sent on 08/30/2013