35 Reviews for We Cater San Diego, LLC

Vegan (1)
Vegetarian (1)
Champagne Toast (1)
29 We Cater San Diego, LLC Reviews

Our overall dinner tasting experience with Teresa and Erika was amazing! We were warmly greeted into their kitchen as if we were already family. The food was so good! We knew we wanted a more traditional family style meal that was also vegetarian, and they really delivered! As a surprise, they threw in soyrizo stuffed mushrooms to try and we loved them so much we ordered them for our wedding! I know they're going to be a big hit. In addition, we got to try a few different vegetarian "meats" for the fajitas and ended up choosing their "chicken." It looked and tasted so real and so juicy! We're excited to watch our family and friends try the food; we're not telling them it's all vegetarian! Not only were we so satisfied by all the delicious and flavorful food we tasted, we also had a very productive working meeting and fleshed out a contract for rentals and service. It felt like a one-stop shop! They're such nice and approachable people, my fiance and I are very excited to be working with them for our wedding!

Profile Picture Monica, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We had our tasting with We Cater San Diego and the food was amazing! They prepared several options for us, we had a hard time deciding. We are looking forward to their food at our wedding!

Profile Picture Laura, 8/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I love We Cater San Diego because it is a family owned business and they were so nice and personable. The food is delicious and I recommend to anyone!!

Profile Picture samantha, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We Cater SD has been amazing to work with! They have worked around our schedule and they even allowed us to do a second food tasting. Their food is top notch authentic Mexican food! We were lucky to find a company with such great food and service. We cannot wait for them to cater our wedding. We would recommend them for any event!

Profile Picture Brian, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

They were very accommodating to any meet ups that we may have needed after the initial consultation which was awesome because we lived 115 miles away so they made the process so much easier and it ran smoothly. Also the food was great and had great portions.

Profile Picture Cody, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I'm a military bride trying to plan a wedding in 4 months and I'm planning it from the other side of the country. Leonard has been very responsive and helpful. He has given me some great suggestions as well. He has a wariety in his menu. His prices are the best I found. He set up a tasting with close friends of mine in San Diego since I couldn't be there. From all reports, the food is fantastic! His fun, festive menu items are perfect for the Latin vibe of my wedding. I would definitely recommend Leonard's catering company.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Meridith, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We had a slightly unusual situation - we were hosting a friend's wedding in our back yard and the bride & groom lived across the country - and We Cater San Diego excelled in the chaos. The food was amazing (seriously, get the barbacoa tacos and tamales), the staff was friendly & helpful, and they cleaned everything so well you'd never know they were there. I don't know if we'll ever have another wedding at our house, but We Cater San Diego will be our first choice for catering for whatever we might need.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jason, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I am a bride who was looking for a caterer last minute due our family friends catering business who got a job offer out of state. They emailed me right away and called me within an hour of my email. Leonard worked with my wants and needs and found a way to make my wants happen. Him and his mom were very very welcoming and the food we tasted was amazing and it had been sitting out since we were a half hour late to our appointment and still tasted great. The quotes we were given before by other companies were a basic pasta dish but they helped us create a wedding menu with flavor and something with a personal touch. Now that the food part is over, I can now start really preparing for the big day. Thank you Leonard

Profile Picture Jolene, 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

It was really good. Service was good, food was good, they did an awesome job. Disregard my last review. It was actually a misunderstanding with my own phone service. They were on point and would totally recommend.

Profile Picture Estelita, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We Cater San Diego was an absolute pleasure to work with. From fitting the needs of our budget, to accommodating our food requests as well as their professionalism during the entire process as well as during our 10 year anniversary party. All of our guests continued comolmplimenting the quality and taste of the food. We highly recommend using We Cater San Diego and we would only use them again for any and all future events.

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We Cater San Diego delivered absolutely stellar service at my friend's wedding. As a frequent wedding attendee, I typically observe that the bride and groom do not get a chance to enjoy all of the food that they've so carefully selected for their special day. This must have been a mutual concern of the caterers, too, because as I was about to grab some extra appetizers to bring to the lovely couple, I saw that one of the servers had beat me to it! He was right there with a tray of bruschetta and sliders, both of which I can say were delicious. Thanks for raising the bar, We Cater San Diego!

When it came time for dinner, our table happened to be called last, and if you've ever been the last table to be served at a buffet, you know it's usually slim pickings. This was not the case for us. The servers treated us warmly, replenishing the salad and other dishes efficiently so as not to keep us waiting. My favorite was the risotto, which had the perfect bite to it, something I know is difficult to achieve, especially in large quantities. My friends had questions about the ingredients because of dietary restrictions, and every server was knowledgeable about the impressive array of food before us.

Overall, the combined quality of service and food easily earns five stars! I will certainly be contacting them for my next catered event.

Profile Picture Angela, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Teresa and Leanord were the absolute best! From the very first phone call to the goodbye as they cleaned up! We could not have asked for a better family to have catered our wonderful day! They were all professional, polite, and always smiling. They accomedated ALL of our needs and request and MORE! They we're definitely above and beyond! Can't forgot to mention the food! Our menu we choose was a little bit of what we love. Ahi poke and margarita flat bread, Caesar salad, and entrees were choice of rosemary chicken or filet and shrimp served with veggies and mash potatoes. What I'm getting at is I highly highly recommend them and we are sooooo happy we had them to serve our wedding! Thank you so much Teresa and Leonard, you guys were part of the family for the night! Love Mr & Mrs Orate
P.s thanks for the AMAZING VIDEO Leonard :)

Profile Picture User6858356, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Such a great catering service. Excellent value, extremely professional and flexible. Truly enjoyed working with them!

Profile Picture Nieves, 3/11/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

We Cater San Diego is truly the only service I would use in future. I contacted about 20 caterers and from the very first conversation and email they were timely, responsive, warm, super professional and totally faultless.
First of all, we were shooting a documentary in a house with a very sensitive subject. They were not only extremely sensitive to this but they were supportive of us too - and they went above and beyond to make sure that our catering worked for everyone and made our shoot a great success on many levels. No food allergy was a problem, the food was delicious, plentiful - and we had to think about the atmosphere we wanted to create so people could relax when eating on camera. They were just superb: I think a family business like this made all the difference, as they were so personable. But this family in particular. Thanks Teresa!

Profile Picture MARY JANE, 3/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Delivery, Italian, Mexican, Buffet, Family Style, Gluten Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian

The food was absolutely delicious, fresh and hot. The catering by We Cater San Diego made our event so smooth and allowed us to just enjoy each others company with the knowledge that everyone was happy and well fed! We Cater San Diego was so easy to work with and I would definitely recommend them.

Profile Picture Lucia, 3/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Delicious! Everything was wonderful. Highly recommended!!

Profile Picture User6514367, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Wow! What can I say! Everything was amazing! We had wonderful appetizers, buffet, and a champagne toast! The grilled cheese shooters and Champagne chicken were my favorites along with the salad we had. They also provided our bar and tender as well as all our linens. They work with you to make sure everything is perfect for your special day! Thanks so much Theresa and Leonard!! And thanks to your crew too.

Profile Picture Erika, 11/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Set Up, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, American, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast

Very professional and reliable. Everyone loved the food. Thank you We Cater San Diego for make my wedding so perfect!!

Profile Picture User5015914, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

I am a San Diego wedding planner and my clients hired We Cater San Diego for their wedding. I was very impressed with their level of service and professionalism. They kept open communication with both the clients and myself throughout the planning process. They were very easy to work with and extremely helpful whenever we had questions. On the day of the wedding, they quickly set-up tables and chairs so we could begin decorating with a quick set-up window at the venue. They also followed the venue's strict regulations and fire codes. Leonard and his entire staff were very friendly and professional. The food presentation was lovely and everything was delicious! The mashed potato bar was a hit with the guests! I would highly recommend We Cater San Diego to my clients and to anyone looking for a fantastic catering company for their event.

Profile Picture wedsandiego.com, 10/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Wonderful event! I so appreciate the time an energy that was provided for my big day. It was done on such short notice an it was really well done, thank you

Profile Picture Christine, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering

These guys did a great job at an exceptional price. Our guests loved the food. I highly recommend We Cater SD.

Profile Picture Sean, 5/17/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

We are so happy we came across We Cater SD to cater our wedding last month. A friend referred us to them and from the first meeting we knew we had to look no more. We Cater SD were very keen to make all our wishes come true within the budget we gave them. They were flexible and did a great job at providing a very delicious and professional catering job. Although our venue did not have a proper working kitchen they diligently worked with us and provided us with hot food despite the obstacles. Until this day we get messages from our guests saying how great the food was.

Chris & Theresa Polley

Profile Picture Theresa, 10/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering

They were great and accommodating. I love the value of family businesses so they were personable and caring. There was a bit of a misunderstanding with what I had requested which gave the .5 score but overall really great company and would love to work with them in the future.

Profile Picture denise, 11/8/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Clean Up, Set Up, Bartender(s), American, Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres

Make a an effort to meet with them!!!Food was amazing and very professional! Defiantly would recommend them!!!!!

Profile Picture Yanet, 3/2/14, 1 Review