We Are Gathered... Reviews

153 | Milford, MI

153 Reviews for We Are Gathered...

• F

Fred · Married on 12/02/2017

It's true that I ended up in the hospital literally overnight. My wife, Sheila, contacted every couple who had a wedding pending. In each instance the agreement was "No refunds". That said, she sent personal checks as full refund except when the couple had completed several reviews of their custom written ceremony and had accepted it as final. At that point they were in receipt of a complete ceremony that anybody could officiate. All but two or three understood. Those went on a campaign to defame me. I am well recovered and eager to resume. The previous 150 married couples can't all be wrong. If you agree, please write or call. Thank you...and God Bless!

I cannot say enough good things about Reverend Fred! From the first time we met him at my older sister's wedding three years ago, we knew he would be a perfect fit to officiate our wedding. He is so sweet and caring. He makes sure everything is perfect and that the ceremony is exactly what you want. We were able to personalize our ceremony to fit our personalities. Reverend Fred is very knowledgable about everything wedding and was wonderful in giving advice to what would work for us in our ceremony. He listens to everything that you want and makes it happen! Reverend Fred made our day one to remember forever because of his thoughtfulness, extremely kind and caring personality, and wonderful smile! :) We would highly recommend him to anyone that has any kind of special event that they are planning. He will truly make it a wonderful and memorable event! :) We love Reverend Fred!!!! :)

Greg · Married on 06/04/2016

Words can't describe how great Reverend Fred is! He lets you personalize your ceremony to make it what you want. We were able to fit our ceremony to our wants and hopes for our wedding day. He made our day stress-free and such a wonderful time! His smile and personality melted away any stress or concerns that we had. He is very helpful with anything that you need. Thank you so much for making our special day so special!

Sara · Married on 05/14/2016

Reverend Fred was perfect for us! He is wonderful to work with in every way. He worked around our busy work schedules for our initial meetings and not only spent time getting to know us, but gave us a look into his life and passion for what he does, which really made us feel a lot more connected to him. His ceremony is completely customizable, which was perfect for us as we wanted to include some of the more traditional aspects of a Catholic wedding into ours. He delivered the ceremony and dinner blessing just beautifully. We received many many compliments on how wonderful he was and how much everyone enjoyed the ceremony. He really made our day truly special and memorable.

Sent on 06/01/2016

We Are Gathered...'s reply:

Sara, you are very kind. Thank you for that and for the honor of being your officiant. Your ceremony was a tasteful blend that included some aspects of Catholicism, some non-denominational, and some secular. The occasion opened with the recital of The Lord's Prayer. Shortly thereafter your sister, Kaitlyn, read from a beautiful secular story, "The Velveteen Rabbit". Your God-Father, Dennis, delivered the the Apostle Paul's words about love form his first letter to the church in Corinth. Your vows ended with the words "So help me God", which I personally feel is appropriate. John's son, Christopher, served as the Best Man by presenting the wedding rings. And, near the conclusion, the secular Box, Wine, and Love Letter Ceremony was performed. Perhaps most importantly, Sara, you were significantly pro-active during the creative process. That interaction is what lends the greatest assist in composing something very personal. Sara...John...that you again for the faith and trust placed in me. Reverend Fred

Alexandra · Married on 04/30/2016

While we ended up paying more than we budgeted for to get Reverend Fred, we couldn't have been more happy with how things went- it was absolutely worth the slight extra cost! Reverend Fred is just the type of person who goes above and beyond the usual- he made designing our custom ceremony so easy and kept working with us through many different drafts until we had it exactly how we wanted it! I was also a little unprepared for the rehearsal and he stepped up and helped run things and it went surprisingly smooth. You can just replace all the experience this man has, he's an expert-that's for sure! I highly recommend spending a little more to book him, he was amazing and me and my husband could not have been happier with how things ended up!

Sent on 05/19/2016

We Are Gathered...'s reply:

Alexandra, first let me say that you made a beautiful Bride and you and Tim are a handsome couple! And, I loved your Flower Girl and Ring Bearer, too! :-)

Thank you for the gift of your time writing your review. It is candid...and true. Certainly there are officiants who perform wedding ceremonies that are more economical...and who provide less value. My 47 years of experience should add to the value of a wedding ceremony. (I sure hope that I am not coming across self-righteous.) At the rehearsal, it wasn't so much that you were unprepared. Instead, during a rehearsal a lot of direction of people, and the impart of much information, takes place at an unfamiliar environment in a very short time. The task may be daunting. (That's one instance of where my experience is valuable.)

I love the venue you and Tim selected. Built in 1858 as the First Congregational Church, the Hartland Music Hall is a quaint example of Greek Revival architecture and the curator, Don Thompson, knows the place inside and out. In the absence of direction, or anything else, he is capable of providing a more than satisfactory resolution.

Alexandra, yours was a beautiful, personal, and intimate wedding containing much Christian inference. (I was so pleased when you wanted the inclusion of The Lord's Prayer.) Your Aunt Lori, and your cousin, Stephanie, performed recitals from old and new testaments beautifully. From the beginning of the process of creation to the realization of your ceremony was, for me, a blessing.

Thank you again, Alex and Tim, for the trust and confidence you placed in me.

Reverend Fred

Amanda · Married on 04/16/2016

Reverend Fred was impeccable. We were able to create our entire ceremony with his help. He responded to emails quickly and provided a beautiful ceremony. He also did the dinner blessing which was a special touch on our reception. We couldn't have asked for a better officiant. He was very professional and also very personal to what we wanted.

Sent on 04/24/2016

We Are Gathered...'s reply:

Amanda, you and Dan are such a super couple. With you, creating and delivering the wedding ceremony was an honor and a joy! And, I have to tell you that I so love the very first two lines of your vows, "I love you. You are my best friend." Those two short lines say so much! Thanks you so much for the blessing the both of you bestowed upon me. Reverend Fred

Lesley · Married on 01/16/2016

Reverend Fred was a pleasure to work with. He works hard to make sure that the ceremony ends up just how you want it to be and his wedding ceremony book is a great resource. He also did an excellent job at the ceremony. Many of our guests commented on him.

Sent on 01/22/2016

We Are Gathered...'s reply:

Lesley, thank you for taking the time to leave this review. They are so very important to future couples. You live out of state but came home to Michigan for your wedding. Referred to you by Zingerman's Cornman Farms in Dexter, we first met online and a couple of months later met in person. In between, you worked with my Wedding Guide which was sent to you via the USPS Priority Mail. Thanks to Skype, and to the USPS, interacting with couples who live out of state is easily accomplished. As an aside, you (and your family) wanted a person of the cloth as an officiant. I was pleased to wear my clerical attire. All said, with you closet family and friends in attendance, your wedding ceremony had that warm and loving feeling that only a small and intimate gathering, where everyone can gather close, can impart. I am so grateful to have been selected as your Pastor of choice. I wish, and pray, for your every happiness. Reverend Fred
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 10/30/2015

We are so happy we had chosen Reverend Fred for our recent wedding. He was very easy to work with and informative throughout the process. Reverend Fred helped make the perfect ceremony feel like a breeze. Everything turned out perfect and we couldn't be happier with our choice!

Sent on 11/03/2015

We Are Gathered...'s reply:

Hi, Angela! Thank you!! You and Phillip were wonderful to interact with!!! I can hardly wait to see your photos. Together you were a picture perfect couple. I'm blessed by having the opportunity to perform many wedding ceremonies. They're all wonderful, sincere, and genuine. They are not always, however, presented as the sacrament that they are. Yours was. And, that's very special. As an aside, I had the chance to spend a little time waiting in the wings with Phil and his guys. Just observing them interacting was heart warming. Thank you both for the honor of including me. Reverend Fred

Reverend Fred was amazing! Part of his process involves providing you with a gigantic binder of different ceremonies to either choose, mix'n'match, or simply get inspiration from. We ended up doing a mix and match of a few, with a bit of ourselves mixed in, so that what we had was perfect for us. He was very thorough and accepting of any questions.

One thing that stuck out, which was evident through his binder of previous ceremonies, is that he wanted the ceremony to be what we wanted it to be. Whether you are devoutly religious, not at all, or anywhere in between, Reverend Fred was there to help you have the ceremony you want and make it special.

You can definitely tell that he was never going through the motions and genuinely cared about us and providing a beautiful ceremony. He responded quickly to emails and phone calls. He also was able to handle a last minute change without blinking an eye.

Sent on 10/27/2015

We Are Gathered...'s reply:

Thank you, Angela! A longggg time ago, there was a TV show name "Yours, Mine, and Ours". That is a perfect description of the process we shared while developing yours and Brian's wedding ceremony. And, it is my very most favorite way of doing so! So often I say "This is YOUR wedding. Not MINE." and that is as it should be. Your ceremony was absolutely unique to you and Brian.

Our first communication was back in October of 2014. You resided across the country from me. My Wedding Guide [Also known as the "gigantic binder".]was sent and returned via Priority Mail. We worked a lot on the telephone and via e-mail. And, while the process presented it's own set of challenges, the end result, your wedding ceremony, was "amazing". Why did it all work so well? Because you, and Brian, and I wanted the same thing: THE VERY BEST, MOST PERSONAL WEDDING CEREMONY EVER!

Angela, thank you so much for your review. I'll do my best to live up to the image of me you have portrayed. Reverend Fred

Cory · Married on 10/09/2015

Words alone cannot express how wonderful our ceremony was for not only us but for our guests as well. Reverend Fred made sure that the ceremony was perfect for us we could not have been happier with our day. We selected Reverend Fred based on all the positive feedback and just as important was his personal responses to every single review. He knows how important your wedding day and works personally with you to make sure that your ceremony is exaclty what you want it to be...perfect. You can hear in his voice how honored he was to be a part of our day and the compliments that we received from all of our friends and family confirmed that his sentiment was able to be heard by all. To all Detroit area couples looking for an officiant that will make sure that your day is just as special as you both deserve then let us recommend Reverend Fred. Thank you for everything!!!

Sent on 10/27/2015

We Are Gathered...'s reply:

Hi, Cory! What a kind review! Hey, Cory, besides the Detroit area, if someone want's to take me with them to their destination wedding in Tahiti, that will be okay, too! ;-) I remember that during the planning process, Angela was concerned about your daughters, Antonia's and Olivia's, performance as part of the Unity Candle ceremony. They were great! And, early on in the ceremony, having your Mother's light the outside tapers was cool. Cory, your presentation of the necklaces to Olivia and Antonia, and your vows of support spoken to them was magnificent. Yours was a beautiful wedding! Reverend Fred

Robyn · Married on 09/19/2015

Rev. Fred performed our wedding ceremony this past weekend, and we couldn't be HAPPIER with everything he did for us! From start to finish, he was knowledgeable, professional, prompt, accessible when we needed him, patient, and most importantly - a very kind man, with tons of experience. Our ceremony was personalized just for us, and we loved that he was able to convey the thoughts and feelings we have for each other, when we were a bit lost for words. I could go on and on about how wonderful he was, but I'll just say if you are looking for the perfect officiant for your wedding (or other ceremony), look no further than the one, the only, Reverend Fred. A million thanks for making our special day, even more memorable. Robyn & Ryan Stanton

Sent on 09/24/2015

We Are Gathered...'s reply:

WOW, ROBYN! THANK YOU! You and Ryan reminded me about how much fun interacting with a couple during the development and delivery of a really serious ceremony can be! Thank you, again for that. :-) Following the first time we met, I made notes about the things we went over. One tiny piece of those notes read "...SECULAR, PERSONAL, AND LIGHTHEARTED CEREMONY...". And, that's EXACTLY what we did. [As an aside, I just wish it could have been a little but warmer outdoors for the bare shouldered ladies. :-( ] None the less, yours was a beautiful wedding. My sincere appreciation for you and Ryan choosing me to be a part of it. Robyn, you know that I'm a "hugger" so...BIG HUG! Reverend Fred

Sean · Married on 09/05/2015

From the moment my wife Kara and I met Reverend Frederick we knew he was the man to marry us. He was so warm and welcoming and put our overwhelmed minds at ease. It was clear how genuine and experienced he was with his stories of the couples he has joined in the past and the love he has shared with his wife since he was a young man. He was well prepared with a book full of previous ceremonies and allowed us to tailor-make our own without judgments or pressures to be heavily religious.

Reverend Frederick spent many hours with us refining our ceremony and made it a priority to be there the day before our wedding to iron out all the details. Being that Kara and I had a DIY wedding, we were very overwhelmed with everything falling into place. During the entire planning process Reverend Frederick was dependable, which was of the utmost importance to us. He helped us in every way that he could, sometimes without us asking or knowing we needed the help.

On our wedding day, Reverend Frederick was delightful. The ceremony was beautifully done, with any hitches caused by others being smoothed over by his years of experience and wisdom. After the ceremony, we were flooded with compliments from guests that loved every minute, and every detail.

Kara and I would highly recommend Reverend Frederick to anyone. His kindness, warmth, and grace was an inspiration to us on our most special day; a day and a man we will always remember. Thank you, Reverend.

Sent on 09/27/2015

We Are Gathered...'s reply:

Sean, thank you and Kara for the kind, and certainly elegant, words. Thinking back, I recall that, during our creative processes, we were joined for almost 10 months. The vows that together you and Kara wrote and exchanged were so touching...so you. But, Sean, not to diminish any other part of the ceremony what I will always remember best is the box you made that was comprised of different woods, each with their own soul, the dove-tail joints meticulously crafted as an integral part them severally, and the whole that was created when first, your Mother's, and then Kara and you, joined each piece. My being so close, and having the opportunity to observe, was tremendous! Sean, I'm about to include here just a little of the ceremony that spoke to those memory making moments. I hope you don't mind. "Our Groom, Sean, is, among many things, a very talented wood craftsman. He taught me that dove-tail joints have been used for centuries to tightly interlock pieces of wood. Such joints have excellent staying power, they are highly stable, and they are not easily pulled apart. Just as these two beautiful individuals here before us, the two dovetail joints are very different. Each piece of wood has had a life of its own. Yet, when joined, each compliments the other to create a perfect, incredibly strong bond. Similarly, in marriage, each partner’s uniqueness contributes to, and is enhanced by, the strength of their bond. Sean and Kara, the strength of your bond, the merging of your two lives, will result in a beautiful marriage." Wow... After that, there is nothing more to say...except "Thank you." one more time. Thank you.

Reverend Fred

Holly · Married on 08/07/2015

Our wedding ceremony was perfect. I would highly recommend Reverend Frederick Jolicoeur to my friends and family who plan on getting married. Reverend did a wonderful job on our ceremony my family commentented on how well and beautiful the ceremony was. Reverend Fred also takes the time to go over all information with you and if you have any questions- they are very informative.

Sent on 08/15/2015

We Are Gathered...'s reply:

Holly, there are so many things about you and Paul that make it so easy for me to respond. You are both genuine. You harbor no false pretenses. You are respectful...and you show that respect to everyone. You are always considerate...even when it would be easy to be otherwise. Your two sons are what young boys are but, non the less, they are well behaved and not at all rude. And, having been blessed by interacting with your families, your Parents, Grandparents, and Uncles and Aunts, it is easy to see why you are the people you are. Sitting here composing, choosing my words, the term "Christ-like" came to mind. Many of your attributes are "Christ-like" and God bless you for that.

Rev. Fred was awesome!! He has everything lined up for you and takes his time getting to know you and your future spouse, which was very nice. Everyone that attended our wedding loved Rev. Fred. There are a lot of people out there that will officiate your wedding, but there are very few people that actually care about their customers and Rev. Fred is one of the ones that really does care.

Sent on 08/14/2015

We Are Gathered...'s reply:

Aw, thank you! It would have been great to know who you are but, in this instance, my knowing your name isn't near as important as what you have had to say...to share. I really do care about you! I'm so glad that shines through! And, based upon your review, it's easy to see that we share that so often lost sentiment. Thank you, again. :-)

Brittany · Married on 07/24/2015

My new husband and I were married one week ago by Reverend Fred. I am happy to say that the ceremony was the absolute best part of my entire day! (As it should be!) Out of all the vendors and businesses I dealt with throughout wedding planning, Rev Fred was a breath of fresh air! So kind and wonderful from the very first email! We had to find an officiant online at the last minute, which made me very anxious. As soon as Rev Fred contacted us, all anxiety was washed away. We had barely two months left until the wedding, but Rev Fred made everything so easy. He came to our first meeting prepared with a warm smile and an enormous folder full of wonderful and useful information, which he allowed us to take home and study. He had plenty of sample weddings and ideas to help you decide what you would want. He is in no way pushy or judgmental based on what you want your ceremony to be like; and he is extremely caring and patient. He is very quick on getting back to you about any comments or concerns. It is clear that he truly enjoys what he does and wants it to be the most perfect ceremony for you. We had so many compliments about what a beautiful ceremony Rev Fred had written and how everyone could see us in the words spoken. So it was not only beautiful, but personal. He also gave our dinner blessing which we received even MORE compliments about. Not only did he go above and beyond in providing his services, he is a kind, beautiful soul (which is so rare these days) and I was so grateful to have had him be a part of such a special day in our lives. My only regret is that I did not find him sooner! We would absolutely recommend him to anyone and everyone! He is so very inspiring!
    And we most certainly would love to have him baptize our future children. Because he does baptisms too FYI! ;-)

Sent on 07/31/2015

We Are Gathered...'s reply:

Brittany,I hardly know what to say... It was I who was blessed when you and Matt selected me as your wedding officiant. I sincerely enjoyed the time we invested together creating your ceremony. I was particularly touched with the concern you each had for remembering and honoring your Grandparents and Uncles. I loved your exchange of roses. Speaking from the vantage point of a guy who has enjoyed his life with a girl he has known since the 7th grade (54 years.), to me, the most significant sentence was one line of advice: "...never allow anything to be more important than the one you have chosen to spend your life together with." Brittany, thank you again for your words of recognition. You didn't have to say them, but I'm glad you did. And about the baptisms, I'm ready when you are! :-)

Alyssa · Married on 03/08/2015

I loved using We Are Gathered for our ceremony officiant. There were a lot of obstacles that could have deterred us from having the ceremony of our dreams. My husband is catholic and I'm non-denominational and we wanted our wedding to be on a Sunday. Reverend Fred helped us create a beautiful catholic ceremony that spoke to both of us and our families. We even incorporated Polish tradition of salted bread and wine into our ceremony which was very special to my new mother in law. I am so happy and blessed that Reverend Fred could help us make our day so much more special. I couldn't imagine having a wedding that didn't resemble my husband and I, and I'm happy that I didn't have to settle. I wouldn't change a thing about my ceremony and I will forever be grateful and honored that Reverend Fred was a part of it.

Sent on 03/15/2015

We Are Gathered...'s reply:

Wow, Alyssa! Thank you! It's true that some unique opportunities presented themselves but guidance is part of the value I contributed to your wedding day. And, I just must say that from the first moment that I met each of your families members, I was made to feel not only comfortable and accepted but integrated into the dynamics that contributed your wedding. Kris' Father being able to attend was a gift from God...for everyone. Including a traditional "salt and bread" ceremony was a magnificent honoring of your parents. Alyssa, I am the one who was blessed by being a part of your wedding day. I pray that each of you, and all of you, are blessed with God's deepest love every moment for eternity.

John · Married on 11/21/2014

Reverend Frederick Jolicoeur was truly a gift from heaven!
    From our initial meeting, through the customization of our wedding ceremony and vows, the rehearsal and finally the big day, Reverend Fred was an absolute delight.
    His many years of experience combined with his wonderful demeanor made the whole process a real pleasure.
    A true professional in every sense of the term, Reverend Fred made our wedding ceremony a day to remember. There are many options out there but if you are looking for the best, there’s only one that I would recommend, Reverend Fred!

Sent on 12/08/2014

We Are Gathered...'s reply:

"JOHN and AMY, remember always that the purpose of marriage is to respond in love…to offer gentleness…to forgive…to nurture…and to support and encourage one another." This excerpt from your wedding ceremony, which speaks to the purpose of marriage, has always been, is, and will always be so. I believe, with every fiber of my being, that each of you take these tenants to heart and that your marriage will be successful. John, thank you for expressing so eloquently your observations, your experience, and every bit as important, your feelings about how we three, together, developed a covenant between you that will last a lifetime. I am blessed to have been a part of those moments in your lives. Thank you. Reverend Fred & Sheila

Melissa · Married on 11/07/2014

Reverend Frederick was a wonderful man to work with! We loved the person connection we had with Rev Fred!

Sent on 11/20/2014

We Are Gathered...'s reply:

Hello, Melissa and Jeff! :-) We really did have a personal connection, didn't we? And, I wouldn't have had it either way! I'm especially glad that I was at the rehearsal with you. Whenever a rehearsal is performed offsite it is difficult. Having one in the middle of a restaurant floor is cause for stress and anxiety. :-( As it turned out, the people in your wedding party had prior experience. At the wedding, everything went great! Thanks for allowing me to get to know you both and for letting me be a part of your wonderful, exciting day! Reverend Fred

Rev. Fred was amazing. He was very thorough in his planning and execution. He was very responsive to any questions, changes and ideas. I would definitely recommend him to others.

Sent on 11/16/2014

We Are Gathered...'s reply:

Hiya' Private User! I really appreciate your succinct review! I'm especially pleased that you were specific in your comment about "planning" and "execution". It's clear that these attributes are just as important to you as my ability to, with your involvement, create the perfect wedding ceremony. Obviously, they are to me as well. Thanks! Reverend Fred

Reverend Fred helped us customize and create an amazing wedding ceremony for our special day. I'd highly recommend him for as an Officiant.

Sent on 11/17/2014

We Are Gathered...'s reply:

Hello, Spouse of the other "Private User"! ;-) In your review the most important part of our combined efforts is the ceremony itself. When you both, together, decided that we should move forward with the development of your wedding ceremony, I promised that we wouldn't stop reviewing and re-writing until you looked at me and said "That's exactly what I want my ceremony to represent." Your comments say that I delivered on my promise. I feel so gratified that you think so. Thank you so much! Reverend Fred

Kevin · Married on 10/11/2014

Reverend Fred did an amazing job at our wedding. His voice is soothing, clear, and just an all around joy to hear. We were very fortunate to find a reverend like Fred. He is one of many great parts to an amazing night

Sent on 10/12/2014

We Are Gathered...'s reply:

Kevin, it was an amazing night, wasn't it? I had never pictured you as being nervous. It was very cool, though, when it became evident. Every bit as apparent was how much you and Stephanie love one another. Being part of your day, made my day. Thank you for that..and for giving me the opportunity. Kevin and Stephanie, may the blessings of God be yours always! Reverend Fred and Sheila

Stephanie · Married on 10/11/2014

Although it was an investment to have Reverend Fred customize our ceremony, it was so worthwhile. He was kind, patient and very flexible. I enjoyed the sooth of his voice as he performed the ceremony and we had so many compliments on how lovely the words and prayers were.

Sent on 10/12/2014

We Are Gathered...'s reply:

Stephanie, the creative process that resulted in your ceremony was, in large part, a result of the efforts made by you and Kevin in concert with me. To say that I couldn't have done it without you is an understatement. With regard to your implication that investment and value can go hand in hand, I fully concur. It's been my experience that while the English proverb "You get what you pay for." is not always true, it usually is. The first question that should be asked and answered is"What level of quality am I willing to accept?" and then, proceed form there. That's exactly what you did. (And, I'm glad, too!) Stephanie, thanks for your kind words...and for selecting me as your "Officiant of Choice". Reverend Fred

Renee · Married on 10/04/2014

Rev. Fred was wonderful and the perfect person to perform our ceremony. We knew that the service was the most important part of the whole day and the personalization he allowed us was wonderful. We were able to have the religious ceremony we wanted but as a Catholic/Presbyterian hybrid, which we wouldn't have been able to do in a church. He was very prompt with making the changes we made along the way - which were many - and the ceremony was perfect for us.

Sent on 10/15/2014

We Are Gathered...'s reply:

Hi, Renee. :-) Thank you for the positive(ly terrific) review! It was indeed a blessing to create your ceremony with you and Michael. It is so infrequently that I am asked to serve Communion. I'm so grateful to Michael for requesting it be included. Praise God and bless you both! As an aside, I can't wait to see your photos! The Chapel at the Masonic is magnificent! And, being a Mason myself, this venue holds a special place in my heart. All told, Sheila and I thoroughly enjoyed the time we had with you, your families, and your friends. Thank you so much for including us in your precious day. Reverend Fred

Fred provided a beautiful service and blessing! I loved how we were able to customize our own ceremony with Fred's help. He was always very responsive and helpful when we had questions regarding the ceremony or marriage license.

Sent on 10/21/2014

We Are Gathered...'s reply:

Hi, Stacy. Thanks for your review. It was an honest pleasure to interact with you and Tim. You were very engaged in the development of your ceremony. Your input largely contributed to the desired outcome. Reverend Fred

We would highly recommend Reverend Fred! We worked with him to create a meaningful and wonderful ceremony! Reverend Fred was very organized and very thorough. We hope to work with him again in the future and would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 10/05/2014

We Are Gathered...'s reply:

Thank you, Meghan! I enjoyed every minute of the time we invested together to have your ceremony be everything you had hoped for. As an aside, I think that the inclusion of the Chinese "red string" ceremony that Keith and you brought was so thoughtful. Thank you for choosing me to be a part of your and Keith's wedding day! Reverend Fred