WBG Fine Catering & Event Design Reviews

WBG Fine Catering & Event Design 5
WBG Fine Catering & Event Design 6
WBG Fine Catering & Event Design 7

Dolores · Married on 08/18/2013

West Bay did an amazing job at our wedding! The weather was iffy and they were able to make adjustments on a moment's notice to make sure that we could have as much of our reception outdoors as possible. They even moved the bar into the pool shed to keep it out of the rain when the drizzle started, and moved the cake indoors. The food is fantastic--very fresh and delicious, no heavy sauces. The staff was lovely and flexible. We were delighted.

Sent on 09/08/2013

David · Married on 07/19/2013

KC!!! You guys were terrific. From start to finish, you made the process simply put....EASY. You and your staff were a pleasure to work with and our wedding was perfection, with a large part of that due to you and your staff. Can't thank you enough for being true professionals and perfectionists. We are thinking about getting married again so that we can do it all over again without changing a thing!

Dave and Meghan Marcotte

Sent on 09/03/2013

amber · Married on 06/28/2013

I can not say enough good things about KC and the team at West Bay Gourmet. They were awesome from the day we first contacted them all the way through the wedding. They did a beautiful set up and the food was amazing. We opted for a little less traditional cocktail style reception with a "new england" station, pasta station and late night sliders and tater tots and everything was perfect. They were great all around. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 07/09/2013

Laura · Married on 07/07/2012

Everything was outstanding! The West Bay Gourmet team did such a great job making everything from the food to the decor look wonderful. The food was exquisite. Our guests said it was the best food they ever had at a wedding . KC was very accommodating to us (the bride and groom) and made sure we had everything we needed throughout the night. She took care of everything and helped make it memorable, stress free day for us!

Sent on 09/01/2012

Chrissy · Married on 05/19/2012

West Bay did a phenomenal job catering to our wedding. The attention to detail and our guests' needs was top notch! Friendliest waitstaff!! The execution was flawless and the food, of course, was amazing!! They have catered many friends' weddings so this was a no brainer when we decided to tie the knot!

Sent on 05/22/2012

christina · Married on 10/29/2011

KC and her team at West Bay Gourmet were awesome! We decided to go with carving stations and all the planning we did months before the wedding really helped in the fantastic final menu and set up on the big day! I had countless emails with KC during months before the day with menu changes from cocktail hour options to the dessert. Our guests loved the options and the freedom to walk around and select their dinner. The bar set up was great as well, we were able to save by KC's suggestion to supply our own alcohol. And we also bought our own linens, her suggestion as well.... HUGE savings!!! Not only in the food preparation and service, but KC and team did an amazing job setting up the venue with all tables, chairs and place-settings. They arrived early to set up and KC managed the order of events for the day, coordinating our ceremony set up and procession and guided guests through cocktail hour, dinner and dessert. The hands-on approach really put me at ease and she came in to check on timing with us throughout the night. So many guests commented on how delicious the food was and how great the service was too. It really all came together that day thanks in big part to KC and her team!!!

Sent on 12/18/2011

beth · Married on 09/09/2011

KC was fantastic to work with and was helpful throughout the whole process! She worked with us on several last minute changes, and was very accomodating. Her staff were professional, very courteous, and attentive to us throughout the night. We received lots of compliments on the food and beautiful presentation especially the appetizers. Thanks for helping to make our night special and stress free! Beth and John Virgilio

Sent on 09/26/2011

Karen · Married on 08/27/2011

KC Bishop and West Bay Gourmet were scheduled to cater both our wedding and our rehearsal dinner. Along came Hurricane Irene, and we were forced to cancel the rehearsal dinner and bump the wedding up by a day. KC did an AMAZING job of pulling off this major change in plans, and she did it all with humor and grace. All our guests commented on how wonderful the food was, and how beautifully presented. My only regret is that, as the bride, I was so busy chatting with people that I didn't get to eat as much as I would have liked! We will have to have KC cater an anniversary dinner for us in the future.

Sent on 10/24/2011

Laura · Married on 08/14/2011

LOVE LOVE LOVE West Bay Gourmet! KC & her staff are amazing! They were so open to all our ideas, even providing special paleo-friendly meals, tailored around our diets! They were so accomodating! The food was absolutely delicious and the table settings/decor was just perfect. We couldnt be any happier with our choice! Thanks KC!!

Sent on 08/15/2011

Caity · Married on 08/06/2011

West Bay Gourmet did an AMAZING job for my wedding. We are still receiving compliments on their delicious food and amazing staff. We couldn't have done it without them. They made the day completely worry free. West Bay is trustworthy, accommodating, and friendly with hardworking and fun staff! We could not ask for a better caterer and I would recommend them to any couple!

Sent on 08/30/2011
  • Leah

Leah · Married on 08/05/2011

KC at West Bay made my entire planning experience so much easier! She was always available to answer any questions we had (which was often) and had some great input and ideas whenever we were stuck on something. The food was PERFECT and the crew was super friendly and helpful. If you are getting married in So. RI, West Bay is unbeatable!

Sent on 08/30/2011

Kellie · Married on 06/24/2011

KC at West Bay Gourmet was EXCELLENT! We looked at several catering companies and really liked West Bay due to their flexibility with menu and alcohol choices. At our tasting I was blown away. I am not much of a food person and the food was amazing! We recieved compliments all night about how great the food was and we are still recieving compliments. We had a sit down dinner and the service was fast and efficient and the food was fantastic! We did station and passed hor d'ouvres and all of our food was gone at the end of cocktail hour! The staff was thoughtful enough to set aside some appetizers for us at our table for the reception, they also brought us food and drinks during the photos at cocktail hour. Same thing with our chocolate fountain, it was gone in minutes. Everyone really loved the food and the staff is amazing!

Sent on 07/13/2011

Sarah · Married on 10/09/2010

West Bay was the first and *last* caterer we visited to taste their food. We knew we wanted to have Mexican-inspired cuisine and pie instead of cake. KC at West Bay was delighted to make something out of the ordinary while other caterers I had called shied away from our menu ideas.

KC's incredible professionalism and efficient business manner made me feel at ease during the process of planning right through to the wedding itself.

We purchased our own liquor to save a bit of money and West Bay took the time to go over our inventory to ensure we had covered our bases. Much appreciated.

We had dozens of compliments on the dinner, appetizers, and friendly wait staff. Some guests had even asked if West Bay served lunch and dinner at their Narragansett location! We highly recommend West Bay Gourmet, if we had to do it all over again, we wouldn't change a thing!

Sent on 10/17/2010

Christine · Married on 09/04/2010

I cannot recommend West Bay Gourmet more highly. I chose KC because she received rave reviews from other brides with whom I spoke, and now I know why. KC and her staff did everything to make my wedding reception smooth, flawless and delicious! While we were planning the menu, KC was extremely responsive and very flexible. She took a lot of time to speak with me about the menu and order of events, and I really appreciated her input. Our guests are still raving about our delicious apps, the entrees and desserts. In all it was a perfect day, due in large part to the hard work of WBG.

Sent on 09/10/2010

Helen · Married on 07/17/2010

West Bay Gourmet did such an amazing job on our July 17th wedding. KC was so wonderful work with and helped make everything go smoothly. The staff was fantastic and I couldn't have asked for more. Our day was just PERFECT! The food was so delicious and we got such positive feedback from our guests. Thanks for helping make my day like a fairy tale.

Sent on 07/26/2010

Jerilyn · Married on 05/28/2010

West Bay Gourmet was a fantastic catering vendor for our wedding! KC was so great to work with, very responsive and accommodating. The food at our wedding was fantastic! We have received endless compliments from our guests raving about how wonderful the food was and numerous have said that it is the best food they have ever had at a wedding! The presentation of the food was also great and the staff was very nice and professional. We highly recommend this vendor!

Sent on 06/21/2010

Mary · Married on 05/01/2010

West Bay created a great menu, and everyone loved the food. They did a great job setting up the Narragansett Towers to look gorgeous. The vegetable and cheese table for the cocktail hour was beautifully decorated. They took great care of us on our wedding day, bringing us appetizers and drinks because they knew we'd be busy with all of our guests. They also helped organize the events at the reception, so we didn't forget any of the traditions. It was fantastic working with KC and Donna and we'd recommend them to anyone looking for a caterer. We also hired them to cater a day after brunch at my parent's house, and they brought delicious food and made it hassle free for us.

Sent on 05/23/2010

Samantha · Married on 10/18/2009

unbelievable! ours guests consistently raved about the food - more than anything else from the event. KC is a dream to work with, and the food is to die for.

Sent on 11/03/2009

Erika · Married on 10/16/2009

West Bay Gourmet made what we both feared would be a crazy and chaotic day feel seamless and effortless. KC is fantastic--quick to respond with all your questions, and whenever I looked up on the actual day she was already there, ready to guide us to the next part of the day. Her staff was also fantastic, cheerful, professional, and again, there anticipating our needs well before we did! I'm happy to say at our wedding we got ample time to eat both dinner and cake (which was very important as it was all SCRUMPTIOUS), as well as visit with all our guests. Folks couldn't stop commenting on how delicious the food was, and memorable. The other wonderful part of working with WB, was that there were no hidden costs--EVERYTHING was covered, and the total was what you paid, including tip, taxes, vendor meals (which were free). I highly recommend working with WB--they made our entire event, from start to finish, flawless, and better than we had ever imagined it would be!!

Sent on 11/02/2009

Kate · Married on 09/26/2009

If I could give West Bay Gourmet more stars, I would! I don't have a single negative thing to say about my experience with them. My guests are still raving about how incredible the food was and several people said it was the best meal they'd ever had at a wedding. The staff was fun and courteous and did a wonderful job of making sure the execution was flawless. KC made planning so easy and was incredibly helpful with answering questions and giving expert advice. Hiring West Bay Gourmet was easily one of the best decisions I made in the wedding planning process.

Sent on 10/30/2009

Elissa · Married on 07/03/2009

KC and her team were incredible. We had so many compliments on the amount and quality of food, and the professionalism of the staff. I was so at ease with the West Bay team in control of everything!

Sent on 08/21/2009

Lisa · Married on 06/27/2009

We received countless compliments from our guests on the quality of the food and service we received after the wedding. So often, people attend weddings and just assume the food will be average (cold piece of stuffed chicken...a tablespoon of potatoes, maybe a carrot garnish...at my seat for 3 hours...waiting). West Bay far exceeded the expectations of our guests (not ours of course, we knew it would be great!). From the appetizers and drinks to the dessert, everyone was very pleased and we really appreciate the fact they made our wedding such a memorable one.

I don't think anyone felt restricted or felt that there wasn't enough selection. The sundae bar was a huge hit and we ate the rest of the cupcakes at the hotel after the reception! I consider myself a cake snob and they were out of this world!! The coconut one was my favorite.

Donna and KC did such an outstanding job-I am speechless. Since my husband is in Sales, he is certainly a hard one to please and he was floored by the service that Donna provided onsite that day.

I would recommend West Bay to absolutely anyone!

Sent on 08/20/2009

Kady · Married on 02/14/2009

KC, Lori & Donna did such a wonderful job making our day just perfect! From the tasting, to menu additions, to setting up our venue, top notch! They were very professional from our first meeting. The food that we chose along with the presentation was worth every penny. I would use WBG for any event that required a caterer!

Sent on 04/06/2009

Danielle & John · Married on 06/15/2008

From the beginning phases of planning to last second details, KC and the her crew at West Bay Gourmet were there every step of the way! KC goes far beyond catering and is there to assist you with all concerns and details.

The food was sooo good! Everyone was talking about how delicious the dishes were. And the vegetarians were delighted that they could be accommodated. KC made us a delicious Sangria as our theme drink; not only was the Sangria a hit, but the color matched our bridesmaid dresses, as did the napkins KC specially picked out! Every detail was planned out superbly!

I don't know what we would have done without KC and her magnificent crew!

I highly recommend West Bay Gourmet to any couple who wants superb dining, unbeatable service and who doesn't want to worry about a thing. And trust me, with West Bay Gourmet, you won't be worrying about a thing!

Sent on 12/04/2008

Bethany · Married on 06/07/2008

KC was so professional and helpful with scheduling, food, and style, and works so well with the towers location we felt we were in very able hands. The tasting was so delicious and her personable style impressed my husband-to-be and mother so much we were completely taken. The actual event was handled with such elegance and expertise we were waited on hand and foot and the guests were left satisfied and blissful. The way they work with Joy from flowerthyme is quite exquisite and I would recommend them paired together for any occasion.

Sent on 11/27/2008