WBA Studio Reviews

86 | Punta Cana, DO

86 Reviews for WBA Studio

Kristina · Married on 10/12/2017

Amalia and WBA Studios were amazing!! I can not say enough good things. From start to finish, we got hundred of beautiful high quality photos. We had a small ceremony and I didn’t even realize she was there; natural photos without distracting us from the ceremony. She got all the family photos we wanted. We actually ended up upgrading our package because we couldn’t pick out favorites. They were all so good! I can’t say enough good things about this service. I would recommend all couples capture their dream wedding with WBA by their side. <3

Sent on 12/08/2017

WBA Studio's reply:

Thank you Kristina for the kind words!
    Sunny regards from Punta Cana!
  • Y

Yolanda · Married on 10/02/2017

My photographer and videographer were both amazing!! I had no idea that he'd taken so many candid photos. We were more than pleased with their service.

Sent on 10/18/2017
  • W

Wendy · Married on 09/15/2017

Hiring my photographer was the easiest part of my wedding planning. From the moment that I emailed then, I received a prompt response with all the information requested. We set up an meeting at the hotel weeks prior to the wedding. I met Nico two days after arriving and really feels at ease just after a few minutes. On the day of the wedding, he was punctual, professional and very engaging with all the guests. I felt very comfortable shooting with hi, and he gave great direction on how to pose. It rained all day during my wedding, completely ruining my wish to be married on the beach. Nico came to thee rescue by proposing that we shoot the following day on the beach to get those precious beach shots. He truly made my dream come true despite the bad weather. My wedding video was also amazing! It's almost a movie and it showcases all the special moments of that day. I highly recommend them as they will deliver excellent results!!!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Rachael · Married on 08/11/2017

We used WBA Studio for our wedding photography in August, 2017. The team did a fantastic job. Our photographer was Vladamir, and we could not have had a better experience with him. He was creative and his photos turned out incredible. We continue to receive constant compliments from our friends and family on the photos he took that we've shared with them. Vladimir was also extremely fun to work with- he kept all of us laughing throughout the photo sessions. The candid photos he captured of important moments during our wedding were amazing, and we are so grateful to have photos of these moments to look back on, The videographer also did an amazing job in capturing the ceremony for our family and friends that couldn't join us. Overall, our experience couldn't have been better, and we would recommend their services to anyone having their wedding at one of the resorts WBA Studios partners with!

Sent on 08/19/2017

WBA Studio's reply:

Thank you Rachael for your beautiful words! You and Zachary are a beautiful couple and were so easy to work with! :)

Lindsay · Married on 05/13/2017

Nicholas was our photographer and did an amazing job!! He knew exactly what to tell you to get that perfect shot! He was open to our ideas as well. We ended up buying all of photos because we had such a hard time choosing.

Sent on 05/23/2017

Kamila · Married on 01/04/2017

Ana was absolutely amazing - she is very personable and fun to be around. She focuses on reaching your vision and ensuring the photos are everything your heart desires, in addition to being SO talented with her photography. So glad we had her as our wedding day photographer!

Sent on 02/07/2017

WBA Studio's reply:

Thank you Kamila for your nice words!
    The name of the photographer that worked with you is Amalia, and she also enjoyed working with you!
    You and Luke are a lovely couple!

Janelle · Married on 01/04/2017

We love our photos! Thank you for capturing our special day!

Sent on 02/14/2017

WBA Studio's reply:

Thank you Janelle! It was a pleasure to meet you and work with you!
    Hope to see you again next year! :)

Jaleesa · Married on 09/03/2016

WBA Studio exceeded our expectations! We weren't sure how our video and pictures were going to come out but they were absolutely beautiful. The service we received from both Ana and our photographer Claudia was exceptional. Everyone was very professional and even helped me surprise my husband with a pre-wedding photo session. Claudia was very creative with our photo shoot and all of our photos look as though they should be in a magazine. We have shown/viewed our photos and video countless times already and I could not be happier with the quality of work that I received. Thank you so much WBA Studio. I highly recommend their services!!!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Samantha · Married on 08/30/2016

I was extremely happy with the services provided leading up to my wedding day and especially Nicolas the photographer on the actual day. He was very friendly, professional and we were thoroughly impressed with the gorgeous photos he was able to capture! We were extremely happy with the wedding ceremony video as well that came with our wedding package.

Sent on 09/19/2016

Dash · Married on 06/11/2016

WBA is a great and professional choice for your wedding photography.
    We were more than pleased with the result at our Now Larimar Resort wedding.
    Thanks again for all of the creativity and care you took for our big day!

Sent on 10/02/2016
  • Dee Ell

Danielle · Married on 04/27/2016

Our photographer Claudia and videographer Julio were fabulous! It poured on our wedding day and couldn't have our wedding on the beach but our ceremony pics at the Secrets gazevo were amazing and they managed to get some shots on the beach between rain events! I figured I would have to pick photos out that I liked because I typically don't like a lot of pics of me (lol) but there wasn't a single pic out of the 170 Claudia took that I didn't like! And Julio did a wonderful job on the video! They are both Highly recommended!

Sent on 05/01/2016

Marian · Married on 04/23/2016

I had Amalia as my photographer. She was great!! She took amazing pictures of my day!! I loved all the pictures, she capture the most emotional and special moments!!

Sent on 06/16/2016

We had such a great time having our wedding photos taken and the results were fantastic. We have so many great photos to remember our special day!

Sent on 04/28/2016

Megan · Married on 03/12/2016

I didn't have high expectations for the photography in another country... But OMG I LOVED EVERY SINGLE PICTURE! They got so many pictures that I never would've thought to do - I highly recommend them, and doing a grooms photo shoot. I seriously couldn't pick just 10 of the groom getting ready. The team of two rocked! I was so happy with the service!!!

Sent on 04/20/2016

Karly · Married on 01/30/2016

She was amazing!!! Well worth every penny! Super nice and friendly, and also awesome at her job! Cannot express how happy I was with overall experience :D

Sent on 02/12/2016

Deanna · Married on 09/12/2015

I was extremely nervous with doing a destination wedding because I was not sure how things were going to go especially with the photos/video. The photos/video of your wedding are the most important part because that is where all of your memories are captured and will be with you for the rest of your life. Nicola and his team were absolutely amazing! They captured everything about our big day and was able to receive our photos before we left. Also, I would highly recommend doing the Trash the Dress. It was so much fun and different! I just wanted to say Thank you again for making our day so special!

Sent on 01/18/2016

Rita · Married on 07/24/2015

My husband and I were married at Now Larimar on July 24, 2015. Claudia was our photographer and Julio was our videographer. I can't say enough how incredible they were. Most of the time I didn't even know they were there. The quality of pictures and video we received were exceptional. These two are so talented! You can't go wrong using them!! Thank you Claudia and Julio! They are truly amazing!!!

Sent on 07/30/2015

Rosa · Married on 07/07/2015

We recently had our wedding at the Barcelo Punta Cana and I used WBA for our photography and video. Our photographer was Nicolas Bisogni and he was absolutely wonderful to work with! WBA Studio is a dynamic team of professional photographers and videographers specialized in destination weddings. The photographer and videographer did an excellent job to caption the best. I enjoyed working with them and the quality of work shows in the final product. I received my the final product less than 24 hours later completed edited, which was incredible.

Sent on 07/14/2015

Ana Maria was a creative, patient and amazing photographer. She was very open to requests and went out of her way to ensure we were happy and got everything we were hoping for in our wedding photos.

Sent on 11/22/2016

I feel like I got a great deal for our wedding package which we just did last friday with the wonderful sebastian as our photographer. He exceeded my expectations immensely and I was so thrilled with all of our photos. Ive read reviews from others saying that they feel like it was expensive for the photos and the packages but I used to do wedding photography and videography as an assistant and my boss charged over double what I paid for my pictures. a friend of ours was at our wedding last week and we told her how much our package cost because she does wedding and engagement photography herself and said that it was a steal for the amount of photos we got and the time and effort they put into them. the pictures turned out perfect! they are stunning. he even took the time to do special sparkler photos with us which are extremely difficult and they turned out Incredible. all of our guests that have seen our pictures say the sparkler photos are out of this world and amazing. Sebastian is a wonderful photographer and was so great to work with. I honestly cannot praise him enough! Thank u so much wba studio! And thank you sebastian!

Sent on 05/30/2015

Tonya · Married on 03/19/2015

Everything was just perfect and my pictures turned out great! Ana was very friendly and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/02/2015

Ashley · Married on 03/18/2015

WBA Studio had me from their first impression - and incredibly quick response right from my first email. I changed my mind on my photography package about 4 times, and without hesitation Ana Maria wound respond quickly and flexibly.
    Claudia was our photorapher and she was INCREDIBLE !!!! Our videographer was just as amazing - and our photos and videos were incredibly quick to be done yet 100% amazing.

Brigitte · Married on 03/13/2015

Amelia was very friendly and professional. We had a few requests for some photographs and she was more then accommodating. The photos all turned out fantastic

Allison · Married on 03/06/2015

We would definitely recommend this studio to anyone! We were very pleased with all services!

Shane · Married on 02/21/2015

WBA Studios did an awesome job at our wedding at NOW Larimar Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic. The pictures turned out amazing, the photographer was great and very helpful, the turnaround time for the pictures and video were very quick and painless. I would recommend WBA Studios to anyone that needed a photographer for their event. Thanks again!!

Sent on 03/10/2015