Way Back Band Reviews

2 | Atlanta, GA

2 Reviews for Way Back Band

Ann Marie · Married on 10/07/2017

I have been enjoying the Way Back Band for many years. They have done several parties for me the most recent one being my fiftieth birthday. Everyone that came could not stop talking about how great they were and sounded. I enjoy their music, they play all kinds including some of today's music. They will do any request you ask them too. You will not be sorry if you hire them they are the best.

Sent on 05/22/2018

Way Back Band's reply:

Thanks so much Anne Marie! We appreciate your support of our band, and always have a wonderful time playing at your events!

Lori · Married on 09/10/2016

The Way Back Band is amazing!! We used them for our wedding and they had the whole room ( all ages!) dancing to fun music from all eras. These guys are very accomplished musicians and showmen. Their fun give and take with the audience is lots of fun. During the cocktail hour and the meal they played some really smooth jazz that really added to the ambiance.
    The band was a breeze to work with. They were easy to reach and showed up on time. They worked with our needs, preferences, and schedule. We recommend The Way Back Band without hesitation!!! 5 STARS.

Sent on 06/01/2018