Waxwing Paper Co. Reviews

12 | Woodside, NY

12 Reviews for Waxwing Paper Co.

Natalija · Married on 05/28/2017

As soon as I layed my eyes on the "Rose" invitations, I knew they were for us! Super chic and classy on high quality paper. Our quest loved them!!! You won't be disappointed with the service either. Katie is very friendly and organized. The "save the dates" and invitations went out on time. The entire experience was stress-free. I highly recommend Waxing Paper Co.!

Natalija F.D., NYC

Luis · Married on 12/17/2016

I remember receiving the box with our invitations and I could not contain my excitement. We had reviewed the designs online months before, but once we finally got our hands on a copy, we were absolutely thrilled! Getting our invitations made it all seem much more real, as if the wedding was now officially happening. Our wedding invitations were everything we had hoped they would be and more. They have been a hit with our guests! Since sending them out, we have received nothing but compliments from people telling us how beautiful and creative our wedding invitations are!

Working with Katie was an absolute pleasure! She was very responsive and very helpful with our questions. We emailed back and forth a few times and she was able to take care of all of our concerns. Both the Save the Dates and Invitations came promptly as promised, perfectly protected and with no damages. You can definitely tell that extra care was given when assembling for delivery.

I would definitely recommend working with Katie for your invitations. The quality of the paper is incredible and so was working with her.

Susan · Married on 07/02/2016

Katie of WaxWing Paper Co. makes absolutely beautiful invitations, but she is also warm and caring, and she wants you to love her products. She had our invitations to our house before the promised date, as she knew we had to mail many of them overseas. Our invitations were perfect for the wedding locale, and our guests loved them too! We would wholeheartedly recommend this vendor!

Jocelyn · Married on 10/04/2014

Trying to find the right invitations is tough when you are looking for something modern, different, and most specifically personalized to you both as a couple. Waxwing Paper and Katie Guyette allowed us to have the most beautiful, unique invitations that I didn't think were possible within our budget. We have received endless compliments that they are the best invitations our guests have ever seen. I would highly recommend Waxwing and especially her fast communication throughout the whole process along with her great eye for paper product design.

Beth · Married on 10/04/2014

My husband, Matt, and I were introduced to Katie by our wedding planner - and it was love at first meeting. Katie's indisputable talent and unique and utterly charming style of work speaks for itself and her sweet personality and likability is icing on the cake! She listens, gives feedback, speaks about viable options realistically and even with all the back and forth that comes with designing something from scratch, stayed patient and was so accommodating throughout the entire process.
    When I received what was to be the final invitation for our special day, it brought me to tears, because her artistry and beautiful work brought to life, in the most personal way, what we were doing, where we were doing it and why - we could feel the love and happy energy just looking at her amazing depictions, and our guests agreed. The response was unbelievable. Our friends and family absolutely raved about our beautiful, unique invitations saying they were "so us". We felt so happy and proud - and most of all, grateful to Katie for making it happen with such grace and perfection.

cameran · Married on 10/04/2014

Katie of Waxwing Paper Co. designed a gorgeous invitation for a very special Bride and Groom we were working with. Katie was accomodating, professional and such a pleasure to work with. Our clients were sophisticated yet down to earth New Yorkers having a wedding near Woodstock NY. Katie captured the juxtupostion of city and country perfectly and to date it is one of the sweetest invitations I have seen.

We can't wait to work with Katie again !

Cameran

Matthew David Celebrations

Emily · Married on 06/08/2014

Katie was more than helpful when trying to figure out what we wanted and how to word the invitation. She has great communication and amazing art work! We are so lucky to have her work as part of our Wedding!

Jim · Married on 06/08/2014

Waxwing Paper was easily the best experience my fiancee and I had in the planning of our wedding. Katie was incredibly responsive and professional, responding immediately to every request we had with clear communication about deliverables and met every deadline we had. We wholeheartedly recommend her based on the business operation alone.

But the real value in using Waxwing for us wasn't just the business experience. We went with them because we have seen invitations from them in the past, and they were beautifully designed, the kind of work that the couple keeps framed on their wall for the rest of their lives. Because of that experience, we were extremely comfortable letting Katie design whatever she thought would look good, and we could not be happier. Our invitations are absolutely beautiful, and I look forward to hoarding a couple away for display after our wedding. We've had a number of good experiences planning this wedding so far, but I feel comfortable saying that our experience with Waxwing Paper has been the best.

Steph · Married on 07/13/2013

Wedding invitations are the first glimpse of your wedding that your guests get to experience. It reflects your wedding style and shares a little bit about what type of couple you are. For me, it was extremely important to have a unique way to present our "wedding message". I was SO HAPPY I had Waxwing Paper Co. by my side! The owner and artist, Katie Guyette is amazing to work with and brimming with brilliant and creative ideas. She will take your engagement story, wedding venue, color scheme, pet, -and anything else you could possibly think of- and produce something truly magical. I scoured the web searching for "modern" "NYC" wedding invites but nothing felt quite right. Everything looked identical to me, squiggles everywhere, Lace, glitter, vintage, burlap, I can go on and on but I didn't want any of that, I wanted something truly unique. Something inspiring! And then I found Waxwing Paper Co. I spoke with Katie at GREAT length about how my fiancé popped the question, the wedding venue, things I had pinned to my pinterest boards and voila she presented us with what I can only describe as the P-E-R-F-E-C-T invite for us. She captured our Queens roots, our ideas and really made something special for us - fun, young, modern and above all something that will make us smile every time we look at it for years and years to come.

Darcie · Married on 09/08/2012

Waxwing did an incredible job on both our Save the Dates & invitations! We were extremely impressed that we were simply able to give the theme of our wedding & got beautiful Save the Dates & invitations back relating to that exact theme. Getting married in a garden in Chicago & holding the reception at the John Hancock building, we wanted something to combine those themes and Waxwing designed & customized both our Save the Dates & invites to include a garden, skyscrapers, Chicago's skyline & the John Hancock Building. Our guests gave tons of compliments! Definitely recommend Waxwing, can't wait to use it for our next event!

Lindsay · Married on 06/22/2012

It was such a pleasure to work with Katie. I love her style and knew it was perfect for the kind of unique wedding invitation we wanted. She offered a few different options for us from which to choose and was also open to tweaking anything based on our wishes.

I definitely recommend her business if you're looking for a way to add style, flair and personalization to your wedding invitation (and save-the-date)!

Howard · Married on 11/20/2016

Katie is very sweet and accommodating to your needs. Delivery and shipping of the invitations were prompt and smooth. Highly recommended. Thank you Katie! :)