Waves Media Weddings Reviews

151 | Windham, NH

151 Reviews for Waves Media Weddings

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Jennifer · Married on 04/09/2011

Dave was amazing! We hired him last minute because my husband's parents were not going to make it to the wedding because of an emergency. He was there from when we were getting ready till the last dance and captured everything! Everyone at our wedding said he was fantastic and stayed out of the way and yet got our whole wedding and reception on tape! The quality of our video is unbelievable! My parents showed our highlight clip to their colleges and had them crying and they don't even know us! This was one of the best decisions that we made to hire him!! Thank you so much for everything Dave!! ~Jennifer & Michael~

Sent on 04/29/2011

Elizabeth · Married on 10/17/2010

We are so glad that we had a videographer for our wedding!! It captured so much that we missed throughout the day! We watched it as soon as we got it back and laughed so hard and cried a little too : ) It was so wonderfully put together and we couldn't have asked for better. Thank you so much!! We look forward to watching it again with our family and friends as well as years down the road!

Sent on 11/04/2010
  • BCAllegra

Joyce · Married on 10/09/2010

Like many other reviewers, I found David to be prompt and responsive to any questions and quick to send a sample DVD when I first contacte d him.

I too was undecided whether I would need a videographer, and I was swayed by someone's comment that it would be a fun thing to show my kids someday. In truth (after the wedding), I'm so glad we did videography just for us - it was so great to see our vows and laugh at how nervous we were that day, and to see moments that we missed. Davied himself was on time, unobtrusive and a pleasure to have as a vendor, I couldn't recommend him more! We received our edited DVD two weeks after the wedding, and my husband and I were both very pleased with how quickly we received it and the quality. I would recommend WAVES for anyone looking for reasonably priced and well executed videography.

Sent on 11/03/2010

Ksenia · Married on 09/26/2010

Initially we were not sure if we wanted to spend money on a
    videographer for our wedding, but we are so glad we did! David did a
    wonderful job capturing our wedding on film and he did everything we
    asked for. We wanted to be able to have a video of the ceremony so
    that we could show it to the family who was not able to attend the
    wedding. We did not want the videographer to be in the way of our
    photographers or guests. We wanted to be able to hear our vows and
    hoped that the wedding video would bring us back to our wedding day.
    With David, we got all we wished for and so much more! After I have
    contacted David about his availability and pricing he promptly sent us
    a sample wedding video DVD which helped us to figure out what we'd
    like from a wedding video. David has been very quick to respond to all
    our inquiries and did a great job answering all our questions over the
    phone. We haven't actually met him until the wedding day. On the day
    of the wedding he was practically invisible - I don't think I've
    noticed him most of the time and yet, when we got the video back it
    was like he was everywhere at just the right time. It was great to
    watch the video and see all the people that we barely had time to talk
    to during the wedding, plus it was great to see all the footage from
    the time when we weren't actually there, for instance, when the guests
    were gathering for the ceremony or when the bridal party was entering
    the reception hall. We were able to get the video of the highlights
    from the wedding in only 2.5 weeks and were able to show it at our
    second reception in another state. We got the full video shortly
    thereafter and I can't stop watching it. It's absolutely everything I
    wanted! I would also recommend going with the HD - the quality of the
    video is great. We are so glad we chose to get a videographer and so
    glad we went with David from Waves Media!

Sent on 10/24/2010

We loved Dave! One thing I was very impressed with was how as soon as you emailed him or called him, he got back to you. We corresponded alot by email and within hours he would answer any and all questions.

Super nice person, very professional and our video is awesome! I would highly recommend them - their price is great!

Sent on 11/15/2010

Nicole · Married on 09/19/2010

Dave shot our wedding video in September. I didn't meet him until the day of our wedding. He is very professional, reliable and his work is outstanding. He was very responsive to calls and emails. We received our video before we came back from our honeymoon. I highly recommend Dave for your wedding.

Sent on 11/04/2010

Victoria · Married on 09/18/2010

Dave was excellent! The planning process was so easy, he was extremely flexible. He was so friendly the day of the wedding and great to work with...I love the final product, he caught every moment just right. I got the video in a timely manner. I would recommend WAVES to anyone, great value for a fantastic price.

Sent on 11/12/2010

Emily · Married on 09/05/2010

I worked with Dave at WAVES and had a fantastic experience. He was easy to work with, responded promptly to all my emails and calls, and produced a high quality product. He captured everything we were looking for in our wedding video and did so in an unobtrusive way. I would highly recommend him for any wedding video needs.

Sent on 09/21/2010
  • JessandKev

Jessica · Married on 08/20/2010

Dave was great to work with. He was professional, kind and did not get in everyone's faces like some videographers can do. He shot the wedding perfectly and I couldn't have been happier with the service the day of. When we got the video in the mail only 2 weeks later, we were floored! The quality was amazing, it was like watching a movie. Everyone who has seen it is very impressed. Also, they were by far the most affordable videographer that I could find that had such great reviews.
    I highly recommend Dave - you can't go wrong!

Sent on 09/21/2010

Lisa · Married on 08/08/2010

Dave at Waves was amazing to work with. The product we received was so professional, people never even knew we had a videographer at our wedding. He was prompt, patient, and, easy to work with. One of the easiest aspects in the whole wedding process. I didn't know if having a wedding DVD was a priority in our budget; Waves allowed us the opportunity to make the video a reality. Your wedding day goes by so quickly, I am so grateful to have a way to relive it whenever I want. Thank you Dave.

Sent on 03/20/2011

Kasey · Married on 07/30/2010

I actually was given David's videography services as a present from family and friends and I was so glad! We were pleasantly surprised when we received our video in the mail just two weeks after the wedding! We love the video, he did such a good job! As far as the day of the wedding David was so nice and no-intrusive- we barely knew he was there! I would recommend him 110% for any wedding!

Sent on 08/20/2010

Marissa · Married on 07/17/2010

Dave at Waves Media was absolutely wonderful!! I couldn't have asked for a better videographer. He was extremely professional from beginning to end, the video was amazing and he got it to us in a very timely manner (before we got home from our two week honeymoon)! I would highly recommend Waves Media for wedding videography services! Thanks again, Dave!

Sent on 08/16/2010

Valerie · Married on 07/11/2010

David did a a great time. He caught soo many precious moments, so glad we decided to hire him for our wedding. He was available last minute so it was meant to be... I would def. highly recommend his services!

Sent on 08/14/2010

Allyn · Married on 06/20/2010

David and his company were a pleasure to work with from the first day we contacted him. He got amazing footage and the price was perfect. He was always quick to respond to emails or phone calls and we had our video waiting for us when we returned from our honeymoon!

Sent on 07/28/2010
  • W

Jennifer · Married on 04/17/2010

We found David by doing some research on the internet, we then contacted him requesting a sample DVD (which he sent to us immediately), and after watching the DVD we set up an initial appointment. David was very easy to work with and has several packages to choose from which were all reasonably priced without compromising on the value of the product.

He returned all our questions and messages very quickly. He was a pleasure to work with on the wedding day and managed to get all the special moments without being invasive. He completed the DVD very promptly. We watch the DVD the second we received it in the mail and the entire DVD truly brought us back to that day ... one of my favorite parts of the DVD was a 5 to 10 minute opening/highlight section which shows highlights and special moments during the day and he sets it to music ...He did an outstanding job editing the raw footage .. I can not wait to show it to friends and family... David put in a lot of time and hard work ... We would recommend him to family and friends in a heartbeat.. We were so pleased to work with him and it made our day very special ... thank you again David !!!

Sent on 05/02/2010

Alissa · Married on 03/20/2010

For the cost, David was an excellent vendor. He was completely professional, responsive and easy to work with. On the day of the wedding he was all over the place and managed to capture nearly everything. In hindsight, I think we should have had two cameras (at least for the ceremony) as it is simply impossible for one person to cover all that happens during the ceremony and reception. This is not a criticism of Waves, simply something to think about. One thing to note is that the final DVD seems to show as a better quality on non-HD tvs. Perhaps if we had splurged and gotten the video in HD (which is an option) this would not be the case? Either way, we are pleased with the final product and would recommend Waves, especially David.

Sent on 06/30/2010

Lauren · Married on 10/17/2009

We hired Dave at WAVES literally one week before our wedding. Originally we were not going to have a videographer at the wedding, but I decided I would later regret my decision when I didnt have the video to watch back after the wedding. We DEFINITELY made the right decision. Dave was EXTREMELY fast in answering all our inquiries. He found a member of his team who was open for a wedding which was a week away. She was very professional and caught ALL the important aspects of our wedding. Things I never even dreamed they caught on camera! Our wedding programs, reception tables, reception menus, candy bar, escort card table, every little details of wedding was included in the video. The video was edited beyond our expectations, it definitely captured the feel of the night without any awkward footage that you wouldn't want to see. After looking at MANY websites and calling probably 20 videographers, I can tell you that for the money, Waves is a GREAT value. We weren't looking to spend tons of money on this last minute addition, but Waves is very affordable and has a ton of different options in terms of coverage for your event. I cant say enough about WAVES. My husband and I watch our video two days ago for the first time and it was worth EVERY penny.

Sent on 11/19/2009

Lindsay · Married on 10/03/2009

WE haven't even SEEN our video yet, but they have been so nice and so wonderful to work with that I thought I could go ahead and review them...David was so sweet and some point at the end of the night I asked him to stay and he said he'd upgraded our package, which is something I'd wanted to do, but couldn't afford, I think I squealed! And he was practically invisible all night, although I'm sure he caught some embarrassing stuff~

Sent on 10/21/2009

Christina · Married on 09/18/2009

My Husband and I debated for months as to whether we should have a videographer at our wedding. We did our research and they seemed very expensive, and I have spoke to friends who said they watched their video once then never looked at it again. When we found WAVES we were very pleased with their pricing, and once I spoke with them they were very easy to work with, attentive to emails and came up with a package that worked for us. We just got our video and couldn't have been happier! It was so much fun to sit back together and watch such a great day all caught on tape. They captured wonderful memories that will be forever remembered. Whether you watch your video 1 time or hundreds of times, it is absolutely worth it! Thanks again WAVES, our video is perfect!

Sent on 11/10/2009

Sarah · Married on 08/29/2009

Dave and his company WAVES are absolutley fantastic to work with.
    He worked out a great price for us and was worth every penny.
    Dave was always wuick to respond to any question or concern that we had. He arrived early on the day of our wedding, and managed to capture each and every detail of our day. Ive always seen videographers right on the dance floor and in guests way at other weddings, but he managed to capture every moment without you even noticing that he was there.
    we recieved our video the other day and we could not be happier with the result. The video was amazing! It made us laugh and it made us cry. With Dave's help we will have memories that will last a lifetime.
    Thank you WAVES and Dave for helping to make our day all that we had hoped for and more.
    Sarah and Kevin Krinopol

Sent on 11/17/2009

Jenna · Married on 08/23/2009

David was a great videographer! Very professional, great communication (would email receipts of payment the day he got them), great price, excellent product. We are very please with his services and would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a videographer!

Sent on 09/07/2009

Erin · Married on 08/15/2009

Jon was great. Very professional. He was respectful of our space and captured some great moments.

Sent on 08/24/2009

Christine · Married on 08/08/2009

Dave from Waves did an amazing job with our video. I was anxious when I first hired him, for I hate going to weddings and have the videographer be in all the guests faces. Dave was able to get some great and personal moments without be intrusive. He caught many things that we missed ourselves in the ceremony or reception.

Sent on 08/20/2009

Lia · Married on 07/18/2009

Working with Dave at WAVES was such a pleasant and enjoyable experience. He was attentive, fun, reasonable, practical, non-intrusive, understanding, interested, easy going, professional but easy to talk to/be around and helpful. For what we were looking for I couldn't have asked for a better person or package. He addressed all of our needs 100%.

Sent on 07/29/2009

Devin · Married on 07/17/2009

John did a great job. We were happy to work with WAVES!

Sent on 11/06/2009