Waves Media Weddings Reviews

151 | Windham, NH

151 Reviews for Waves Media Weddings

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Kelley · Married on 07/14/2012

Waves Media provided videography service for my wedding this past July. I could not be happier with the service I received and would recommend them to anyone.
    I worked with Jon on the day of but also received excellent service from David on the business side.
    The equipment that Jon used was very high tech and was able to capture crisp professional shots without being intrusive. I didn't even know he was there half the time.
    They also have a much faster turn around time compared to most. We got our "short form" video while we were still on our honeymoon. Everyone who has seen that video goes crazy for it and says it really captures the spirit of our special day. Check it out: http://vimeo.com/46382965

Jon and David are wonderful for so many reasons... their product is beautiful, they are reasonably priced, and they are SO professional. Do not hesitate to work with them!

Sent on 09/19/2012

Dane · Married on 06/23/2012

We cannot say enough great things about Waves Media. They did our wedding WELL beyond what our expectations were. We would recommend them to anyone and everyone for their weddings.

Dave was great to work with before, during and after the wedding. Not only that, their prices are great and they should be charging more. If you are getting a videographer, make sure you get Waves!

Sent on 08/15/2012

David is very professional and one of the most friendliest vendors we met. We were unsure if we wanted a videographer at our wedding until we met him! Here’s a list of reasons why you should considering hiring Waves Media:

(1) The quality of the videos were more amazing than we could have imagined (especially the short! They did an awesome job of editing and the audio match up is crisp. They captured the big and small moments.)

(2) He (and his assistant) had an amazing ability to disappear in the background during the wedding. Yet his video showed he was everywhere.

(3) Our guests went out of their way to compliment him during and after wedding.

(4) David was very accommodating, and worked within our budget. After the wedding, we liked the short he produced so much that we asked for the long feature. He found time to make it and charged us a very reasonable price, even though we originally didn’t order it.

(5) He got along great with the other vendors.

(6) Quick turn around time for getting the videos back; the short arrived within a week! David was also always prompt in responding to our various email questions before and after the wedding.

All in all, Waves Media surpassed our expectations and it was such a pleasure having them there on our wedding day. We highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/23/2012

Dawn · Married on 05/11/2012

David was really great!

He was very fast responding to all my emails. He showed up the day of my wedding 2 hours early and the wedding video came out great.

Sent on 06/08/2012

Jason · Married on 05/05/2012

Dave and his crew did a fantastic job before, during, and after our event. His film making and film editing skills are outstanding. We're very happy with the end result, and really with the whole experience.

Sent on 07/15/2012

Michelle · Married on 04/22/2012

We were so pleased with our wedding video! I can't thank David enough!
    When we started planning our wedding, we were on the fence about hiring a videographer. I am so glad we did! I initially contacted a videographer that came highly recommended, but was expensive, and not willing to be flexible with us. When I contacted Waves Media, it was the opposite. I found they wanted to understand our needs first, and work with us to find a package that worked with our budget. We had a Sunday wedding in the off season, so that also helped us get a discount.
    During the wedding, David and his assistant were "stealth." They captured all the important moments of the day, but we hardly noticed they were there. David was great to work with - responsive, professional, on time, and just a really nice guy. Our feature video was ready before we returned from our honeymoon! And our DVD with raw footage and the feature was in our mailbox as soon as our mail resumed! I couldn't believe how quickly we had these wonderful videos, ready to share with family and friends. We received so many great compliments about the feature video. I had people tell me things like "that was fantastic, I laughed, I cried... it was so beautiful!"
    I highly recommend Waves Media. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/30/2012

Brie · Married on 04/15/2012

Dave was a consummate professional. He met with us before the wedding, and worked with us to create a package that included exactly what we wanted at a price we could afford. We hardly even noticed he was there on the wedding day, but he and his assistant captured every meaningful moment and more!

Sent on 06/19/2012

Bernadette · Married on 03/17/2012

He is hand down the best Videographer. His work is AMAZING!!! Such a great guy to work with and very responsive. I came back from my honeymoon and my Video was already at my house waiting. I am typically camera shy and I honestly didn't even know he was there. I couldn't have made a better decision. I would recommend him a thousand times over!!!

Sent on 04/12/2012

Charlotte · Married on 02/18/2012

Dave & his assistant were extremely easy to work with and comforting at the same time. It didnt seem like they were even there. They let you enjoy your day instead of being in your face or demanding. He captured all of the wonderful memories that went by too quickly on our wedding day. Now, we can relive it with his video. He set it so perfectly to music that actually captures the story of "us." He was so quick to get back to any emails you sent and worked with our budget. I highly recommend Waves Media to anyone looking for a videographer on their wedding day. His short video he posted to facebook was a hit. It made so many people laugh & cry and we've gotten so many compliments and raves about his work. He made everything flow so nicely. We got our short "sneak peak" 5 minute video back 5 days after our wedding and the whole video 10 days later. So quick and looks amazing!!!!!!!!! Can't recommend him highly enough :)

Sent on 03/01/2012

Jill · Married on 01/28/2012

Fantastic! Referred to us from Boutique Designs. We couldn't be happier and we even got to watch the video short while on our honeymoon - they were so fast. We had three options to chose from and were so happy with the value, quality and Dave and the team are fantastic to work with. I would highly recommend the Waves Media team!

Sent on 03/06/2012

Allison · Married on 11/05/2011

I just received my wedding dvd in the mail from Waves Media and I was completely blown away with how spectacular it came out! Our videographer, Bill, was extremely professional and courteous while filiming on the wedding day. It was like he wasn't even there! Compared to other videographers in New England, I would say that Waves offers the same quality product at a much more reasonable price! I am so glad that I decided to use them for my wedding videography and would highly reccommend them to every bride!

Sent on 12/14/2011

pa · Married on 11/05/2011

My videographer was awesome. My favorite videos are ones that mix tradition with real life shots. HD cameras created a sharp image. If you are on a budget they are open to helping you get your dream for the day. If you are the kind of couple that knows exactly what you want or someone who isn't exactly sure, AV Waves gives you that open process that everyone hopes for.
    On the day of, they were on time, dealt with my weirdo family, and recorded everything I asked. They melted into the background and were soo polite.

I have heard a lot of horror stories about receiving your video after the wedding. Well, Jon and AVWaves responded to my emails and calls within 48 hours. They promised me the video within just a few weeks-shorter than most other companies I researched. I received my video even earlier than they promised. If you have any other questions about av waves, check out their website. Awesome experience!

Sent on 01/16/2012

Susan · Married on 10/29/2011

I cannot recommend Waves Media enough, everything was amazing! David, co-owner of Waves, was our videographer and he's fantastic to work with, from start to finish. He was great about working with us to pick out a package that was just what we wanted, both video- and price-wise. The wedding day itself was incredibly easy; David was there with his video camera that looks just like a regular camera; no obnoxious lights or anything. Most people at the wedding had no idea we even had a videographer, he was that discreet, and yet he managed to get ALL of the details, shots and people, and produced a video that we will enjoy watching for the rest of our lives. He is obviously very good at what he does and it shows. It's funny, because we weren't even sure about getting a videographer in the beginning and, as it turns out, I think his video is what we will look at and enjoy the most over the years -- it just captured the day and all the emotions so well.

David also went way above and beyond to get our video to us in time for us to share it with our family at Thanksgiving -- that's how thoughtful he is. Without us even asking, he went and over-nighted the DVD to us and, when USPS failed to get it to us before our trip, he went into the office on HIS DAY OFF and put it online for us to download. Amazing!! Seriously, work with Waves, you'll be so impressed!

Sent on 11/30/2011

Alexis · Married on 10/09/2011

From the moment we contacted Waves Media, we received prompt, professional service. Prior to the wedding we decided to add on additional video time and purchase extra dvd's which was a simple task and worked out very well. The day of the wedding David was friendly and easy-going. Most of the time we forgot he was even there! After the wedding he posted a teaser of the wedding video online which has been fantastic as my friends and family (especially those out-of-state) have been able to view it. About one week after that we received the full video and watched it that night. Both my husband and I, as well as anyone we have showed it to, have absolutely loved the video! The blu-ray was worth it for the high-quality definition. Overall, we had a great experience with Waves Media and would recommend them to other couples getting married.

Sent on 11/30/2011

ali · Married on 09/24/2011

After my initial telephone conversation with Dave Schmitz, I knew I had picked the right videographer. Because I had a budget, he worked with me to create a plan to fit my needs. Prior to the wedding, our communication was professional and friendly. On my wedding day, Dave arrived early and starting shooting right away. Throughout the course of the evening, we hardly knew he was there. I was a bride who was undecided on whether to hire a videographer...now Dave's videos hold the best memories from my wedding and my husband and I watch them over and over again. Best decision ever - thanks Dave!

Sent on 11/11/2011

Natalya · Married on 09/04/2011

David was amazing! He was so responsive to emails and always available to answer any questions we had. He was amazing on the day of the wedding and not intrusive at all. We just got our video short and are absolutely in love with it. We can't wait to see the whole thing! I highly recommend him, it's worth the money!

Sent on 10/09/2011

Karen · Married on 08/20/2011

David was great! He was very professional, did a great job shooting and editing our video, and got it to us in no time! He even got us a preview while we were still on our honeymoon. His prices were very reasonable as well. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/27/2011

Emma · Married on 08/20/2011

We used Waves Media as our videographer for our 8/20/11 wedding. David and his team are AWESOME! I am so glad we decided to add videography and go with Waves, it was one of the best decisions we made. We were on a budget and David was able to do a custom package that fit what we were looking for within our budget. David and his brother John captured all of the important moments from the guests arriving at the ceremony to the maid of honor and best man speeches. Within a week or so they posted an amazing short video online that we shared with our family and friends. Then only a few weeks later we received our video on DVD, which was very nicely edited and set to music, almost like a longer version of the short video. We love the video and I know we will cherish it for years to come. Thank you David and Waves Media!

Sent on 11/02/2011

Sonia · Married on 08/19/2011

David was beyone awesome. We had a huge Italian/Portuguese wedding and we felt as if David was a part of it. At the end of the night we asked if he could stay longer for a small fee and he did. The final result was BEAUTIFUL!!! I highly recommend using AVWaves for videography and Mass residence - NO TAXES!!! Which is an additional bonus.

Sent on 12/01/2011

Christa · Married on 07/23/2011

Dave was fantastic to work with. He was not intrusive at all, and did not get in people's faces to get them on camera. We were on the fence for a long time about getting a video, but I was so happy we did! We got a clip a few days after the wedding, and the turnaround for the full video was less than 2 weeks. Highly recommended-great guy with great prices!

Sent on 08/09/2011

Sandra · Married on 07/09/2011

Waves Media is DEFINITELY the one to chose for amazing videography! We had the best time working with them. The entire process, from the first meeting to receiving the final product in the mail, was seemless! We got along really well and so did our other vendors. Everything on our wedding video was exactly as promised: Photojournalistic quality, superb music choice and the picture is crystal clear. We can relieve our most precious day over and over. Thank you again Waves Media for an amazing experience!

Sent on 07/20/2011

Mary · Married on 07/03/2011

Dave and John were absolutely amazing. Being a girl who does not like to be in front of a camera they made it easy because I barely knew they were there! They had a teaser video over to me within one week and it was better then I could have ever imagined!

Sent on 07/20/2011

Alicia · Married on 05/22/2011

We had a fantastic experience with Waves Media! I would definitely recommend them to other brides. David got back to e-mails quickly and answered all of our questions. He also offers Blu-Ray DVD's which we really liked. In addition, he had no problems with our last minute requests for extra coverage on our wedding day. We got our DVD's in the mail very quickly (I believe within 3 weeks after our wedding) which was also great.

Sent on 09/11/2011

Ryan · Married on 05/07/2011

Both my sister and I chose Waves Media for our wedding videography and we couldn't be happier we did so! David is extremely professional, responds to email immediately (which we all know in the wedding business is tough to find!), and was very flexible throughout the planning process and the day. He caught the most memorable moments but without me ever even knowing he was there!!! He put my camera-shy groom to ease right from the start. The pricing is excellent for the amt of services and the lengthy, artistic video that was the end result. Thank you David! I will be sure to send your name to all my friends.

Sent on 07/30/2011

We found Waves Media through friends of ours who used them for their wedding. When we saw the quality of their wedding video, we knew that we wanted Waves to record our wedding day. Dave was so fantastic to work with! He is very personable, knowledgeable and easy-going. Our wedding video is simply stunning! Dave also made us a mini wedding trailer, which we were able to email out to family and friends. My parents showed that trailer to everyone they know, and there was lots of positive feedback on the professional and artistic quality. We would not hesitate in recommending Dave to anyone, he work is brilliant! I am so glad we discovered Waves Media, and a very special thank you to Dave for capturing our wedding day! Jim and Margot, April 30, 2011

Sent on 06/03/2011