Waves Media Weddings Reviews

151 | Windham, NH

151 Reviews for Waves Media Weddings

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Andrew · Married on 09/21/2013

I can't say enough positive comments to justify the quality if work John provides. Our wedding video both the highlight video and full version were absolutely perfect. He is very easy to work and has a great attitude. He was flexible in every request we had for him and was able to capture our wedding day perfectly. I often will watch the video reliving those special moments through Johns work and for that I am forever grateful. We have promoted his services to friends and family and look forward to working with him in the future. There so no where else to look when choosing a videographer then waves media.

Sent on 03/19/2014

Nicki · Married on 09/21/2013

Jonathan of Waves Media is such a professional. During our consultation he listened intently to the desires of my husband and I for our big day and got a feel for us as a couple. When the day came, he was on time and ready to go. He was there for all the must-capture moments but never in the way. Seeing our video shortly after we returned from our honeymoon we were both blown away. Jonathan didn't video tape our wedding; he captured our love story! The highlight and feature films are by far some of the best work I have ever seen and it was an absolute pleasure to work with Jonathan. A true talent!

Sent on 03/19/2014

Sarah · Married on 09/08/2013

Dave Schmitz and Waves Media is amazing! My husband and I went back and forth for months deciding if we could fit a videographer in our budget. I knew the importance of having one, but after seeing our teaser and short film, I can't stress enough that Waves Media was our best vendor! We booked Dave the week before our wedding at Church Landing (very last minute) and due to short notice, I only had a chance to have a few phone conversations with him before our wedding. Despite this, Dave was friendly, professional, and absolutely knew what to capture throughout the day to make our film so special. We barely even noticed he was there throughout the entire wedding and I remember asking him if he needed us to do anything specific for him and he said he was capturing what he needed. This couldn't have been more true! We received our teaser four days after our wedding and we were able to watch it during our honeymoon, which was awesome. Waves Media was an incredible value compared to the dozens of videographers I contacted and also the best quality. We highly recommend hiring Waves Media as we are so grateful that we will have our wedding film to always look back on our wedding day.

Sent on 04/22/2014

Chelsea · Married on 09/07/2013

David was a pleasure to work with! I was not convinced we needed a videographer but David reached out to me in the nick of time (and offered the best deal I might add!) and we are so thankful he did so! He was VERY responsive and flexible, knew exactly what we were looking for and absolutely nailed our wedding video!

Sent on 01/08/2014

Kara · Married on 09/07/2013

David from Waves Media was fantastic. I emailed Dave just a few weeks before my wedding on the off chance that he would have a free videographer to film my event-- luckily he did! He spoke with me on the phone before my event and patiently discussed all my options for pricing, timing, etc. As a bride on a budget it was really helpful that Dave really broke everything down for me so that I was able to make the most of their services with what I had to work with. After the wedding was all over he was extremely accommodating to everything that I wanted included in my video and always extremely timely in emailing me back with any questions I had. I am so in love with the final product!! If you can at all work videography into your budget- DO IT- and I would highly recommend the folks from Waves Media!!

Sent on 02/03/2014

Sonali · Married on 09/01/2013

Waves Media was INCREDIBLE! One of the best wedding vendors we worked with - and we really did have an all-star cast.

David and his team were completely unobtrusive and we barely noticed them on the day of the wedding. They weren't "in your face" with the cameras and equipment, and all of the members of their team were smiling, friendly, and helpful. It poured rain the entire day, and they managed to get all of their equipment around the muddy site without issues - truly a "roll with it" attitude that we all really appreciated given the terrible weather.

But most importantly: the videos they created were STUNNING! Absolutely fabulous, tear-inducing, beautiful mementos that we will treasure forever! I had no idea that the videos could be such an important part of remembering our special day, and sharing it with others. They created a "Short" video that we could share with friends + on social media, capturing key moments and emotions from the day. They also created a feature length video + ran a video-booth at my request for the whole evening, which both yielded great results! They also made me (the bride) look lovely, glowing, and slim (!) in the video, which, let's face it, is important when you're looking back on the day.

I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER with Waves Media and the beautiful videos they created for us! The videos were very sensitive to the most touching moments, and incorporating plenty of sweet supporting visuals while the key speeches and moments were spoken. I loved every minute of them, and will be looking for excuses to show them to everyone I know.

Bottom line:
    Excellent value for money
    Beautiful beyond beautiful results
    Great team to work with

Why would you hire anyone else? (That's right, you wouldn't...Go with Waves!!)

Sent on 02/03/2014

Waves Media was amazing! They were easy to work with and were extremely professional. We were thrilled with our final products and loved seeing all the important moments from our wedding captured beautifully. I hope my friends in the area that are getting married book them!

Sent on 11/27/2013

Bill · Married on 07/20/2013

Words cannot describe how happy we were with David at av waves. He was kind and understanding during our initial meeting. All emails and questions were answered promptly. Our wedding was at Wequassett Resort in Chatham and David arrived early and stayed late without my request. He is a true professional and has an exquisite eye for his craft. I was blown away by the short, feature and full length video. Many people skip out on a videographer. There were so many moments I missed on the wedding day and am so happy david was there to capture it all.

Here is our short: https://vimeo.com/72908052

Sent on 09/27/2013

David was great to work with! My husband and I were thoroughly impressed when we watched the video because it captures all of the best parts of our wedding - and we don't even remember seeing David or his second shooter! They were subtle and professional - everything we wanted. We highly recommend Waves.

Sent on 09/20/2013

David was easy to work with and a pleasure to have at our wedding day. Although our planning sessions were brief (yeah!), it was easy to tell that David was interested in getting to know us as a couple and the flow of our wedding in the interest and creating beautiful video. On the day of the wedding, David was nearly invisible to us, working hard to capture every moment as it unfolded, instead of trying to create artificial moments for the camera. After filming your wedding, he completed a video short, which you can post online or share with loved ones in just minutes. You also have the option to obtain raw footage of your wedding and the whole wedding video in various media forms. Although I have only viewed our video short so far, for all of David’s hard work and time, I think his products will be completed during a reasonable amount of time and overall well worth the value for his service.

Sent on 07/31/2013

Elle · Married on 06/15/2013

I don't even know where to begin... I feel we made a lot of good decisions during wedding planning, but hiring Waves Media to make the video was probably the best decision we made!! Dave was great from the start and he even came all the way down to Florida to make a "love story film" for us since that is where we live. That film came out great and we played it at our reception right before our entrance, I had so many guests tell me how much they liked it and how good the quality of Dave's work was. They kept saying it was filmed better than something you watch on T.V.

Having a great wedding video was something very important to me and after we chose the date and venue, this was our first vendor choice and I am so so sooooo glad we made it. The teaser video was fun and the feature was just perfect. I am sort of a picky person and I don't know how he did it, but he somehow got every little detail in the 15 minute film that I wanted (even though I never told him). He also used some of my song suggestions in the feature and that was cool.

We got the DVD in the mail and it is just perfect, we watched the whole thing and laughed and cried. I am so happy I have this memory and the way he put it together is just beautiful. I am so happy we used Waves Media and you will be too!!!

Sent on 07/27/2013

Michele · Married on 06/15/2013

Jonathan was great to work with and very responsive to emails and calls! I would highly recommend Waves Media to anyone!

Sent on 09/04/2013

Jen · Married on 05/25/2013

I can't say enough about how incredible Dave's work is!!! I knew he was good at what he does, but when I recently received the first sneak peak as to how he captured our wedding day, I was ABSOLUTELY BLOWN AWAY! I felt as though he knew me as a person and included every important and meaningful moment in those short 5 minutes. His creativity and attention to detail is out of this world! The song he chose was something I hadn't heard before, but because he's so in tune with his clients, I couldn't have picked a better song myself. Many, many thanks to you and your assistant George for giving me something I will cherish forever and can use to relive the magical wedding day we had. :)

Sent on 06/12/2013

Lana · Married on 03/30/2013

I was looking for a videographer for our wedding for a long time. The most important things for me were great quality videos and affordable price. I have contacted few vendors and they were asking for a pretty large amount of money for an average job. Then I found Waves Media. I've checked their videos, and I fell in love with their work. Videos were amazing. I contacted David and we signed the contract. David was very responsive and professional at our wedding. Our wedding was quiet long but David stayed for the whole event. Then we received our videos.... He did a WONDERFUL job with videos. The Feature and the Short form videos are just spectacular!!!!! Music chosen for the videos just fits right in. We received Feature form, Short Form and Full Event videos for a reasonable price. GREAT VENDOR!!!

Sent on 04/26/2013

Jeff/Jamie · Married on 03/23/2013

We waited till the last minute on deciding if we wanted a videographer and even with short notice Dave came through. The end product is nothing short of extraordinary. He captured the raw emotion of our special day like we thought was not possible. Dave blended in so well throughout our event that our guest never realized we had even hired a videographer. He worked in concert with our photographer so both were able to capture the moment in their respective ways. One of the best decision’s we made for our wedding. We will now be able to relive that day at any moment, and feel the emotions that we had on our special day. Big thanks to Dave

Sent on 04/07/2013

Dave was absolutely amazing to work with, but more importantly he produced a final product that I absolutely love. Both the short and feature pieces he produced (in an incredibly timely fashion!) are beautiful and captured the essence of our day in a way that I couldn’t have even dreamed was possible. At work on our wedding day, Dave was easy to work with, incredibly professional, and blended perfectly into the background (while capturing amazing footage of every moment). I have only positive things to say about how he handled himself at our event and in communications leading up to the wedding. I literally cannot say enough good things about Dave and the amazing final products he produced!

Sent on 02/12/2013
  • Q

Quinn · Married on 11/10/2012

The videographers were great! They were so sweet, very friendly and professional. They were flexible with us as our ideas and needs changed. And above all, we love our video. We weren't sure we even wanted a video but when we saw the videos New Waves had on their website (and we actually found ourselves watching strangers wedding videos!), we changed our minds. Though I'm sure they would have done anything we asked, we didn't want a boring wedding video (we've all seen them! Please no baby pictures!) And they delivered. We could not be happier with our video. It was well worth the money!

Sent on 02/24/2013

Alison · Married on 11/03/2012

By far the best money spent on my wedding was the videographer. And by far the best videographer was Dave from Waves Media. I wanted something not over produced but still had some editing and something affordable. Dave was like a stealth nija on the wedding day. I never saw him but he managed to capture the best emotions of the day. So many people have complimented us on our wedding video. They watch it and get the same emotions from it that we had that day. Lots of laugher, tears of joy and of course love! We have recommended him to several of our engaged friends. I cannot thank Dave enough for producing such a wonderful video. We will enjoy it for years to come.

Sent on 03/16/2013

Stacey · Married on 10/21/2012

Waves Media (especially Dave) was incredible. I had met with several videographers and couldn't find the right fit until we met Dave. He took time on a Sunday morning to meet with us about our needs. From the moment we met him, he was kind and extremely professional. He understood what was important to us and worked with us every step of the way. He is very responsive and timely and just an all-around nice guy. A few days after our wedding, we received a teaser "short" film that, to this day, still makes me tear up. He captured our wedding so beautifully. The feature film left me speechless. All of our friends and family are in it. He found a way to use the video to tell the story of our day. I have recommended Dave and Waves Media to everyone I know getting married. He is just remarkable!

Sent on 10/15/2013
  • User2209870 · 2+ years ago

We were initially not planning to hire a Videographer. We had searched countless videographers online and the style of the final product just wasn't what we wanted. We stumbled upon Waves Media and immediately changed our minds. Waves Media creates a truly beautiful final product, devoid of any "cheesiness". They were also awesome to work with and unobtrusive. Most people didn't even notice we had a videographer at the wedding, no guest interviews and no obnoxious bright light coming from the camera.

Sent on 11/04/2012

Allison · Married on 10/13/2012

I cannot say enough about Waves Media. We had decided early in our wedding planning process that we were definitely not going to hire a videographer. Later on, we stumbled upon a Waves Media video and knew we needed them for our wedding. Our videos turned out amazing and we have received SO many compliments from family and friends. David captured us as a couple perfectly. The video highlights everything we would want it to and it is so nicely done. Waves Media's videos are more authentic and professionally done than any other I have seen. We also loved working with David. He was so nice, accommodating, and discreet. Many of our guests commented that they didn't even see a videographer there, they were shocked when we showed them the video. Like I said, I feel like nothing I write in this review can even come close to expressing my gratitude towards David and Waves Media. We would recommend them to anyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 02/21/2013

Eric · Married on 09/28/2012

Great Vendor!! We booked them a week before our wedding, they lowered the price of the package we wanted to make it within our budget, The videographer was very professional, and all of our guests had nothing but good things to say about him.

Highly recommended to anyone who wants a high quality vendor at their wedding.

Sent on 12/12/2012

N · Married on 08/25/2012

Dave was the videographer for our wedding, and he was amazing!!! He captured the day perfectly, made a short film that was EXACTLY what I asked for, and was a pleasure to work with. On top of that, he was a great value. Highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 11/02/2012

Erica · Married on 08/17/2012

Dave and Waves Media were beyond amazing! The turn around time was so fast we were able to watch our video short while still on our honeymoon. Dave and his assistant managed to capture every moment without anyone even noticing that they were there. Both my husband and I, as well as anyone we have showed it to, have absolutely loved the video! The wedding day goes by so fast and having the video allows you to have a little peace of the day to carry with you forever. We were so thrilled with the final product and would highly reccomend Waves Media to anyone looking for a videographer.

Sent on 10/08/2012

Lori · Married on 07/28/2012

Our videographer was David from Waves Media. From initial conversation through receiving the footage, it was incredible easy! David is so personable and easy going and extemely quick in delivering the film. During the wedding, he was hardly noticable. He and his assistant even went into the rain where we were taking some pictures... no questions asked! I would definintely recommend David and Waves for videography.

Sent on 08/26/2012