Waupaca Area Weddings Reviews

3 | Waupaca, WI

3 Reviews for Waupaca Area Weddings

Amy · Married on 05/26/2018

Kesha helped us all the way from planning to cleanup. She went way beyond her role to help us. Thanks a lot Kesha.

Sent on 07/24/2018

Irene · Married on 07/17/2010

Just the other day, some one saw a picture of our daughter's wedding and asked if we were somewhere tropical? I said, "you would think so, by the pictures, but actually we were in the Waupaca area". We had the welcome reception, the ceremony, the meal, and even the dance outdoors at the Appletree Lane Bed & Breadfast. The acreage they offer gives you endless possiblities for your big day. Also the night before, our son-in-law arranged a dinner cruise after the wedding rehearsal, on a private charter through the Clear Water Harbor resort. We all got to enjoy the Waupaca area via water. Our overall weekend was filled with wonderful memories that will last a lifetime. Thank you Waupaca.

Sent on 02/02/2011

Amanda · Married on 06/12/2010

Willow Pond Bed, Breakfast and Events was the perfect location for our country style wedding. Growing up on a Farm I wanted country style photos and Joe even brought out an old tractor for me to take photos on! Renee was very prompt in responding to all of my questions and concerns and was very helpful recommending other venders that we were in need of. The hospitality was amazing and my family that stayed at the Bed and Breakfast didn't want to leave! Couldn't have asked for a better Venue!

Sent on 01/11/2011