Waterstone Resort & Marina Reviews

29 Reviews for Waterstone Resort & Marina

• Olivia

Olivia · Married on 04/02/2021

We love the Waterstone!

We used the Waterstone Resort as the main hotel for our out-of-town guests and for the venue for our Friday Night Dinner. Karoline was incredible to work with, she was responsive, personable, considerate, helpful, informative and an overall positive energy to be around. We had a weather hiccup the day of (it was too windy to be in the originally planned outside area), and she helped to swiftly adjust our party into an indoors area. Thank you Karoline, Ron, Maite, Farhan and the rest of the Waterstone team!

Sent on 04/12/2021
  • Parents

Parents T. · Married on 09/12/2020

Best venue to have your wedding at in all of South Florida

Best kept secret. Karoline and Jennifer were great to work with and the entire staff are professional. The water views from the top floor venue were we had the wedding reception is the best you can get of both the ocean and Boca Bay. The food is absolutely top notch and Karoline was at the reception to make sure all was good, which it was. We had many guest stay at the hotel and every room has a water view and you can walk to the beach. All our guest complimented Waterstone on the venue, staff and quality all around.

Sent on 12/26/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle C. · Married on 01/11/2020

Amazing wedding weekend

I had the best experience!! I was confident and happy I chose the Waterstone From the moment my parents and I met with Andrea and took our tour...we all knew “this was it!”
    The process was so easy with Andrea...she communicated often and responded quickly! The ballrooms are beautiful especially with the floor to ceiling windows! There are also many great photo opportunities at the resort which is why I chose to stay put and have all my photos done on site! We celebrated at the Waterstone all weekend...I had many out of town family and friends join us, we felt like family!! The catering manager Ronald was incredible and such a pleasure to work with as well! The service was amazing all weekend I felt very taken care of! Hotel rooms were beautiful...everything was wonderful I highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 03/04/2020

J Hicks · Married on 12/28/2019

Excellent wedding venue

The Waterstone Resort & Marina was a beautiful venue for our son and daughter-in-law’s wedding. The ceremony had to be brought indoors due to weather concerns unfortunately, but Karoline and staff were able to quickly and efficiently change the location. The reception was at the penthouse, Atlantic Ballroom. It has panoramic ocean views with floor to ceiling windows. The food was delicious. The staff was very attentive to our needs. Everyone had a great time. Many thanks to the Waterstone for a beautiful, memorable wedding. The only downside to using the Waterstone was the room block requested. We didn’t get the number of rooms promised and friends and relatives were told, in error, the rooms were sold out. The wonderful job that Karoline and the staff did for the day of the wedding made all the difference. We were happy with our choice of venue.

Sent on 02/05/2020

Paola A. · Married on 11/30/2019

Excellent atmosphere,great service and great food.

We’re very happy to have choose Waterstone Resort for our wedding. Thank you so much Andrea for everything. 👰🙏🙌🏻

Sent on 12/18/2019

Jillian · Married on 10/19/2019

Wonderful!

We were very fortunate to find and book The Waterstone for our wedding. All around excellent service and experience. The venue and food were perfect!

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Priscilla

Priscilla M. · Married on 09/21/2019

The Day of our Dreams!

This is the most beautiful venue in South Florida!! Gorgeous panoramic water views from the penthouse Atlantic Ballroom provide a picture perfect backdrop for the day of your dreams! All of our guests raved about the delicious food and wonderful accommodations. Karoline, Jennifer and the entire staff are top notch! They were in constant communication and always available, making sure every detail was locked in and exactly matched our requests. The bell staff was more than helpful with our needs the day after as well.

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Laura

Laura R. · Married on 07/12/2019

Andrea and her staff are incredible!

Working with Andrea was very easy and stress-free, she was there every step of the way to guide us and reassure us. She is very professional and excellent at what she does. Her staff is very welcoming and was always at our needs. When we made a request, Andrea and her staff went to lengths to make sure it was completed. If I had to do it all over again, I would definitely choose Waterstone Resort and Marina! Thank you Andrea and Staff!!!

Jennifer was in charge of the room blocks and did a great job at helping us with all the details that go into creating, booking, and finalizing room blocks. Thank you Jennifer!!

Sent on 07/20/2019
  • Alexis

Alexis · Married on 06/08/2019

Alexis, Bride

When I started looking at wedding venues The Waterstone was the first place I thought of. My vision was a beach themed wedding and the Waterstone was the perfect spot for that. You have Lake Boca in the background and the beach less than a mile away. The reception room has 360 views of the water and made for the best picture opportunities. I enjoyed working with Karoline the coordinator during the whole planning process. She always responded as quickly as possible and did her best to accommadate us for any requests we made. Jennifer the person in charge of the room block, made more rooms available to accommodate all of our guests. Overall I had the best wedding weekend experience at the Waterstone and my out of town guests enjoyed their time there too!

Sent on 07/26/2019
  • Shana

Shana · Married on 03/30/2019

A Dream Come True!

Thank you Karoline and staff for a very memorable wedding weekend! It started with a private rehearsal dinner in the Starlight Room overlooking the water. We were treated like royalty. Wedding Day Karoline had every detail covered right down to having our leftovers brought up to our hotel suite. Everyone loved the views and didn’t want to go home! Out of all of the positive feedback we got the one thing that stood out the most was the staff - They were incredible. I wouldn’t change a thing. If you want the best of the best, I definitely recommend having your wedding at Waterstone Resort and Marina!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Antonia · Married on 03/23/2019

Our Wedding at The Waterstone

Our Wedding at The Waterstone surpassed our expectations in every way! Andrea was very attentive throughout the Wedding planning process and throughout the day helping us with anything we needed to be setup. Jennifer G was awesome with getting our room block setup and ensuring we had the number of rooms we needed. Throughout the cocktail hour and reception all of the staff worked non-stop to ensure everything ran smoothly which it did flawlessly. The food, ambiance, and service was amazing and loved the views overlooking the water in every direction. Would highly recommend! Thank you Andrea, Ronald, Jennifer G and team! My husband and I really felt like Royalty that day and we will remember it always. :)

Sent on 03/30/2019
  • Jeffrey

Jeffrey L. · Married on 02/16/2019

A personalized, wedding-venue experience

We worked with Catering Director Andrea Grill at the Waterstone Resort & Marina — and our wedding experience far exceeded our expectations.

Being based cross-country in Chicago, we were looking for a contemporary yet intimate wedding venue that celebrated us, spectacular food, the picturesque Atlantic Ocean and Boca community we love — while also offering our 70 guests traveling into Boca from around the world the opportunity to have some rest and relaxation midst the three days of wedding festivities.

The Waterstone Resort & Marina (a Hilton, boutique hotel) captured that and more. Andrea and the Waterstone team made what easily could have been a stressful weekend and out-of-state planning process incredibly seamless. They coordinated our network of vendors (i.e., Dalsimer Atlas, Flavio Studios, Mike Sipe Entertainment, Edda’s Cake Designs, Kaizen Bridal), and managed a complex sequence of wedding festivities with ease (i.e., Thursday bachelor party boat cruise, Friday outdoor welcome cocktail reception, Saturday wedding ceremony, Saturday wedding 3-course reception, Sunday outdoor farewell brunch, Sunday family catamaran cruise).

Andrea was truly a wedding partner throughout, serving as a built-in wedding planner and counselor to help us translate our vision into a comprehensive yet scalable and tailored wedding weekend that maximized the amenities Waterstone has to offer. Nearly all our 70 guests extended their Waterstone stay; and they were similarly floored at the personalized hotel and catering service, incredible food and stunning grounds — which are all impressive yet approachable.

If you’re looking for a personalized-consultative experience, I would highly recommend Andrea and the Waterstone venue for your wedding or special occasion — large or small.

Sent on 07/15/2019

Rachel M. · Married on 02/09/2019

Wonderful Wedding at The Waterstone!

We had a wonderful Wedding at The Waterstone! The location is beautiful! The staff is helpful and accommodating! The Waterstone venue fit our wedding needs to a tee--one location for the ceremony and reception, the option for an outdoor ceremony and cocktail hour on the water, and a destination for our local and out-of-town guests to spend the weekend! Overall, we had an excellent experience at The Waterstone!

Sent on 03/14/2019

Maegen · Married on 11/09/2018

Amazing wedding

My guests can’t stop raving!!!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Amy · Married on 06/23/2018

The wedding event was perfect from beginning to end. From the banquet director and her staff the servers bartender for the event went above and beyond. The hotel and all their staff went above and beyond. I would highly recommend a party and stay at the waterstone. Thank you for making the event perfect.

Sent on 06/27/2018

Nadiuska · Married on 05/05/2018

I cant even express my gratitude with this venue. Everyone is soo attentive, professional, and the best food ive ever had in a wedding. My husband is from NJ, so we had so many people out of state and their prices and attention were just great. Jennifer, Jessica and Andrea made my dream wedding come true, they understood my budget and needs, and made sure our guest were happy. If you looking for a waterview venue, look no more...ohhh and their reception room is just unbelievable, it's big and it has a 360° waterview..it is stunning!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Lauren · Married on 04/14/2018

We had our ceremony out by the intracoastal and the reception up in the ballroom. The views from the ballroom are phenomenal of the ocean and intracoastal. They also just recently re-decorated the ballroom with new tile and carpeting. The dance floor is really large 20 x 20. We had the buffet and were able to accommodate what we wanted. The food was really good and well received. The resort itself is beautiful and the staff extremely friendly. We had an amazing wedding!!!

Sent on 04/22/2018

Taryn · Married on 03/24/2018

Our wedding day was perfect and that was made possible by the staff at Waterstone. The venue is breathtaking, the rooms are spacious and beautiful and the staff is on point. We dealt with several staff members over the course of the year and each was professional, knowledgeable and helpful. Andrea Grill made sure every detail of our wedding was as we wanted, she made sure everything ran smoothly and almost importantly she kept the bride calm and happy. I cannot express enough how thankful I am to the staff at Waterstone for making our wedding so memorable.

Sent on 04/11/2018

Nicole · Married on 03/31/2017

So happy I chose the Waterstone to stay for our wedding weekend. Jennifer in reservations even gave me a tour of the hotel before deciding to go with them. She was so helpful with all the booking & room blocks for all our guests. She made sure me & my fiance were on seperate floors so we wouldn't run into each other on the day of and that our rooms had perfect natural lighting for our videographer & photographer. We also had our rehearsal dinner here right by the water and the setup was absolutely beautiful and the food was delicious !

Sent on 04/08/2017
  • Candace

Candace · Married on 03/17/2017

from the first day we stepped foot in Waterstone we fell in love. The ceremony site outside is beautiful but the reception area upstairs is just BREATHTAKING!!! We loved that no one could just walk in since the pent house is accessible via a card only, this made it more private. The hotel itself is just beautiful when you walk in and the staff are all so helpful ! We first worked with Fran who is a complete sweetheart but she transferred us to a new woman who is doing a great job helping us out. The food is amazing- I am not a big fish person but I had the salmon dinner and O.M.G. it was soooo good!

Sent on 02/09/2017

Jenni · Married on 03/04/2017

We held our wedding at the Waterstone Resort on February 25th, and we cannot write a review that will do the event justice -- it was so perfect. We booked our wedding 2 months prior to the event, so this venue was also able to throw together the PERFECT wedding on a short time table. The ceremony location cannot be beat; our pictures are stunning with the outdoor backdrop. Janira managed the event beautifully, with such professionalism and expertise, keeping in close contact with us during the weeks leading up to the event, helping us to handle last-minute changes to our guest count, and being there from start to finish on the day. Jennifer, the Director of Sales, handled our hotel room bookings for numerous out-of-town guests (who were all THRILLED with their accommodations and the service) and did an amazing job of alerting us when we had rooms booked and helping us to accommodate our guests' needs. Ronald, the banquet manager, was absolutely the best -- his staff were all polite, charming, professional, and treated us like we were royalty. The Waterstone was even able to fit us in to their restaurant at the very last minute when our reservation for the rehearsal dinner at a nearby location was unexpectedly cancelled. We are SO thankful that we chose this place as our wedding location -- ceremony and reception -- because every memory of the experience is a great one. We were both so relaxed throughout the event, knowing that everything was taken care of well. We looked at MANY venue options, and we are so so blessed that we made the right choice with Waterstone. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 03/27/2017

Waterstone Resort & Marina's reply:

Dear Jenni,

Thank you so much for taking such time and care with your review! We are so happy we could exceed your expectations and be part of such a special occasion. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future and Congratulations to you and your family.

Thank you again - The Waterstone Resort Team :)

Kareema · Married on 10/10/2015

I was looking for a nice waterfront property for a small wedding of about 40 people. From the pictures posted online the venue looked amazing. I called and spoke with Fran Bannon, the Director of Catering. She was very pleasant and we made an appointment to come in and view the hotel. From the minute we walked through the doors the smell and decor was just breathtaking. Fran is such a very nice person. She welcomed us and showed us around.
    Fran really went above and beyond the day of the wedding. Any interaction Fran had with my friends and family all I heard were wonderful things. My wedding went smoothly and I have nothing but great things to say about Fran and her staff.
    The ceremony space was set up in front of the water. I had my reception in the Starlight room (the smaller of the two). The room looked awesome. Fran worked with all my vendors to ensure that everything was perfect and indeed it was. We chose to have a sit down dinner. The food was delicious and the service was top notch.

Sent on 11/05/2015
  • Stefanie

Stefanie · Married on 08/29/2015

After searching endlessly for the perfect venue with a view that would not break the bank... I was almost ready to give up! Then I remembered hearing that the old Boca Raton bridge hotel was remodeled and was now called the Waterstone Resort and Marina. I had brunch at the old hotel years ago and remembered it having a spectacular view! I was sure that they would be out of my budget, but called anyways! I had a great conversation with Fran, there Director of Catering, and she made me feel very comfortable and assured me that they would be able to work with my budget. Later that week, I went with my mom and maid of honor to view the new hotel and meet with Fran. I was in love the second we pulled up! The remodel is gorgeous, clean and modern yet still felt like home, suffisticated yet fun. Fran met us in the lobby and gave us the tour of the hotel. She then took us up to the Penthouse ballroom that our wedding will be held. It was amazing! The ball room is ceiling to floor windows with a view of the intercostal, city AND the ocean! After I knew I was in love, Fran and I sat down and started crunching numbers. She was able to come up with my dream wedding at an affordable price! I'm so excitedv for my upcoming wedding and I know that my guests will love the hotel just as much as I do!

Sent on 05/30/2015

Ariel · Married on 06/13/2015

We had our wedding rehearsal dinner as well as our honeymoon suite at this hotel. Everything was clean, professional & beautiful as it was recently renovated. Will definitely recommend this hotel to others!

Sent on 09/19/2015

Jennifer · Married on 05/10/2015

Although we didn't have our wedding here, we did have our wedding room block here and this is where we also had our first look! The Waterstone is a gorgeous location, perfect for photos. The staff there was amazing, Jennifer Graham, helping me to reserve the right rooms and keeping me up to date on the progress of my guests. The team's service was very attentive and really helped me to feel secure in my decisions. Also, on the weekend of our wedding, the front desk attendant STORY was amazing! He was incredibly kind and was so helpful to myself and my family. He made us feel so special and really helped us with all of our needs, water, carrying luggage, parking, etc. I was so relieved he was working the majority of the weekend I was there!

Sent on 06/18/2015