WatersEdge Event & Conference Center Reviews

WatersEdge Event & Conference Center 6
WatersEdge Event & Conference Center 7
  • Kristy

Kristy · Married on 07/19/2019

Amazing! Everything was beautiful!

We just had our wedding at WatersEdge about a week ago and it was nothing but amazing. We have received so many compliments on how nice the ceremony and reception was and how great the food was! Kayla was awesome with helping us through our rehearsal and day of the wedding in coordinating when everyone was to walk out to the pergola by the pond. She also helped us take down our decorations at the end to save us some time. DJ Patrick was also great on keeping us on time and making sure we do all of the special dances and speeches we wanted. We did a nontraditional wedding song for the ceremony and I was worried about how the timing would work out and he was able to time it up perfectly so the end of the song was right as I reached the aisle way. We did the buffet option for food. Everything was amazing and we were able to take home the leftovers which was really nice for the next day when we were all tired and didn't want to cook! WatersEdge is a great venue, they made everything with planning super easy, I would recommend it in a heartbeat.

Sent on 07/29/2019
    WatersEdge Event & Conference Center 12
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Carney · Married on 07/06/2019

The most beautiful night

WatersEdge was truly the best the most beautiful place I could have had for my wedding. Kayla and her staff where fantastic and on top of everything. I had the most smooth, easy flowing wedding and I can’t explain how perfect it was. The food was amazing and everyone was so nice and helpful

Sent on 07/26/2019
    WatersEdge Event & Conference Center 13
    WatersEdge Event & Conference Center 14
    WatersEdge Event & Conference Center 15
    WatersEdge Event & Conference Center 16

Katie Winters · Married on 07/05/2019

WatersEdge

The staff and experience supplied by WatersEdge was second to none. Completely beautiful, easy, accommodating, and stress free! We loved our day at Watersedge and would choose them over and over again. Every supplied vendor was incredible as well. Delicious food, beautiful cake, top notch flowers, and a great DJ were quite the combination for a perfect, memorable day.

Sent on 07/25/2019

Spenser Stafford · Married on 05/25/2019

Seamless and great value!

This venue is gorgeous. Kayla really goes above and beyond to make your day special and perfect. It was an amazing value, and so seamless. I loved how well all the vendors worked with the venue and I didn't have to think about any of the details on the big day.

Sent on 08/05/2019

Ashley G · Married on 04/13/2019

WatersEdge Wedding

We held our ceremony and reception at WatersEdge in April. It was the most spectacular day, and a lot of that has to do with the staff at this venue! They handled everything for us which allowed us to enjoy our day without any stress. Not to mention, the planning process is a breeze since they already include every vendor in their all-inclusive package. Even after a few months, guests are still commenting on our event saying that it was "the best wedding ever" and "the best food ever". If you're planning a wedding, you should definitely consider WatersEdge!

Sent on 07/26/2019

Kearsten · Married on 09/09/2018

My husband and I had such a wonderful experience over the last several months with WatersEdge, while prepping for our wedding that was on 9/9/18. I do not have enough kind words to express Kayla’s promptness, generosity, tune to detail, and how much she did to ensure that everything would be taken care of, and taken care of exactly how we wanted it. I asked her about a thousand questions over the months and she always was sooo informative, prompt and pleasant when answering them. We also absolutely loved our DJ Patrick! He was so great, and made sure all of the must-have songs we wanted were included in our reception. He also made sure the correct versions were obtained, and always made himself available for questions. The facility is gorgeous on its own, but they absolutely outdid themselves on our actual wedding day. We are so impressed in every way! It ended up raining all weekend for our wedding and we were supposed to have an outdoor ceremony. Kayla and the team made our inside ceremony just as beautiful and we received so many compliments from our guests about the ceremony y decorations and the kindness of the WatersEdge staff. If you are looking for a venue for your special day, definitely take WatersEdge into consideration. They made our experience such a wonderful and memorable one!

Also, WatersEdge is an all inclusive venue, but if there are certain vendors you’d prefer (like if you’ve had personal exerperince with one and prefer them), the team is more than accommodating to allow you to use who you want. They just want to do whatever to make your day special!

Also, if you have the same guest count as me that doesn’t mean your wedding will cost the same. There are so many different packages you can choose to make your wedding day unique to you! :)

Sent on 09/29/2018
    WatersEdge Event & Conference Center 17
    WatersEdge Event & Conference Center 18
    WatersEdge Event & Conference Center 19
    WatersEdge Event & Conference Center 20
    WatersEdge Event & Conference Center 21

Rebecca · Married on 07/20/2018

I attended a wedding here. My best childhood friend got married at WatersEdge a few weeks ago and it was stunning!!
    Kayla who was the coordinator was a pleasure to work with!
    The food was the best wedding food I have ever had.
    All of the details like the cake and the flowers were exactly like she had planned!
    Patrick who was the DJ was amazing. He got everyone on the dance floor.
    Loved the experience.

Sent on 08/13/2018

Caitlin · Married on 06/24/2018

If you are looking for a wedding venue, WatersEdge is the way to go! I held my reception here, and everything was unbelievably perfect. We loved the all-inclusive package deal, which covers everything: linens, wedding cake, open bar, floral centerpieces, DJ, food, staff, etc. They also cover all set-up and tear down, which made our day very stress free! Thank you to Joanna, Kayla, and the entire WatersEdge team for being so helpful and accommodating along the way. The day turned out better than we ever could have dreamed!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Kim · Married on 06/15/2018

Look no further than WatersEdge (Hilliard) if you want ease of planning and a top notch "one stop shop" venue for your wedding! We could not be happier or more grateful that we chose WatersEdge and the constant stream of compliments from our guests are testimony to the wonderful experience it was! "Best food I've EVER had at a wedding", "beautiful fireplace", "cake was amazing", "flowers were incredible", "wonderful venue", etc. is just some of the feedback we've been hearing since our wedding. My husband & I found the process of planning a wedding daunting but WatersEdge literally helped every step of the way and Kayla was fabulous to work with! Their process and all of the vendor partners they provide (for cake, flowers, DJ, etc.) take so much of the stress away and ensure you don't forget any important details. Having our ceremony and reception in one place was a perfect fit for us - the venue was so stunning, comfortable, warm, intimate and fun - we had an absolute blast, as did all of our guests! Do yourselves a big favor and look into the Appetizer Buffet - it is an unbelievable amount of food & all delicious choices - you will NOT be disappointed!! Thanks WatersEdge for helping getting our marriage off to an amazing start!

Sent on 08/08/2018

Kimberly · Married on 05/20/2018

WatersEdge did a great job communicating and setting up for our day! The only problem we had was there florist wanted to charge a lot for flowers that were not included in the event cost (aka bouquets, boutineers, corsages, etc) and she wanted us to pick out styles she had done at past weddings instead of styles we had picked out. Kayla was fantastic with communicating with us in a timely fashion and always answered our questions. WatersEdge provided us with a seamless wedding without having the extra cost of a wedding planner! Thank you!

Sent on 06/02/2018

WatersEdge Event & Conference Center's reply:

Kimberly, thanks for your feedback! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your special day at WatersEdge. We are so sorry to hear that our florist couldn't meet your vision - we try our hardest to work with everyone to customize their special day, while also meeting their budget. It was so great getting to work with you and John! We know you two will have the best life together :)

Jordyn · Married on 04/21/2018

WatersEdge made our wedding day flawless! When we were looking at venues, no place compared to WatersEdge. The fact that all of the major parts of your wedding day are included, Dinner, Cake/Dessert, Flowers, DJ, Staff to make things go off without a hitch, chairs and set-up crew for an outdoor wedding and indoor ceremony if you choose, the amazing space, and so much more, no other venue could beat it. From communication all the way through the planning process, every email answered, and all of the extremely kind people, we felt truly fortunate and cared for, to have the celebration of our union and covenant with God established, at this location! WE WOULD TELL YOU, STOP LOOKING WHEN YOU FIND AN OPEN DATE AT WATERSEDGE! It will be the best decision in your wedding planning process to book here. I can't say enough good and positive things about WatersEdge! When you book, you will work with Kayla, and she will make you feel at home at take such good care of you, she's truly wonderful!!! Thank you guys so much for making our wedding day, storybook-perfect!!
    Love Always, Mr. & Mrs. Ryan and Jordyn Sabin!

Sent on 07/26/2018
    WatersEdge Event & Conference Center 22
    WatersEdge Event & Conference Center 23
    WatersEdge Event & Conference Center 24
    WatersEdge Event & Conference Center 25

WatersEdge Event & Conference Center's reply:

Jordyn, you are the sweetest! We are so honored that you chose to spend your big day with us! Getting to know you and Ryan has been the biggest blessing, you two really do belong together :) Thanks for sharing your kind words, it makes our day to hear what you thought! Best wishes to the two of you in the future, we know that you are going to have an amazing life together!

Shelby · Married on 02/03/2018

My husband and I’s experience at Watersedge was so amazing! Our wedding day was nothing short of perfect. The venue is absolutely beautiful. All staff members throughout our entire planning experience and the day off went above and beyond for us. I as the bride never had to worry about one thing. Kayla was our wedding coordinator, I would highly recommend her to anyone and everyone, she was so awesome. Extremely attentive, responds quickly to text and email, and always put me at ease with any of my questions and concerns. Our overall experience was truly great and we are forever thankful do everyone at Watersedge.

Sent on 03/15/2018

WatersEdge Event & Conference Center's reply:

Shelby, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts- we appreciate it! We are so incredibly happy that your day turned out so beautifully, and that you enjoyed your time at WatersEdge. We strive to make your planning as easy as possible, so it's awesome to hear that it worked for you! Wishing you and Michael a lifetime of love :)

Cassi · Married on 10/21/2017

From the time we set up our initial tour of WatersEdge to the time we walked out the door at the end of our reception, we had an amazing experience. Kayla and the staff were so easy to work with. Any questions or concerns I had throughout the process were answered very quickly, which kept me very sane in a potentially stressful planning process. My envision of my wedding day was perfected by WatersEdge. Having the centerpieces and cake included was AMAZING. It took a ton of stress off of the planning process and we were super happy with the way each turned out. The food was great too!!

The entire property is GORGEOUS!! We got married in the garden. Perfect, quiet, and quaint. We received several compliments from friends and family throughout the night about the food, staff, and overall appearance of the facility. We wouldn’t have changed a thing!! Highly recommend to anyone!!

Sent on 12/02/2017

WatersEdge Event & Conference Center's reply:

Cassi, your comments mean the world to us- thank you for taking the time to submit your review! You are Mark were the cutest couple, and we are thrilled that we got to experience your special day! We will never forget your golf ball favors, and golf themed cake topper - it's the little details that matter the most! Best wishes to you and Mark in the future :)

Paula · Married on 09/15/2017

We loved our experience at WatersEdge! The all-inclusive package is by far the way to go. It reduces a ton of stress that goes into planning a wedding. Not to mention the venue is absolutely beautiful. We chose to have our ceremony outside and it was flawless. Our reception was a huge hit. The food and cake were delicious. Our ceremony décor, centerpieces, and flowers were executed with perfection. Our DJ was awesome! He took care of everything with a very detailed timeline and followed it to a tee. We did not have to worry about a thing, everything went so smoothly. A BIG thanks to Kayla, she was amazing! No matter how often I reached out to her either via email or via phone she was right there to answer and questions or concerns I had. She truly went above and beyond to make our day so special. I would highly recommend WatersEdge to any bride. Thank you to Kayla and the staff at WatersEdge, it truly was a wonderful experience.

Sent on 10/04/2017

Bethany · Married on 09/01/2017

Stop looking and book your wedding here! Seriously, an incredible experience from the time we booked until the day of our wedding. We were worried in the beginning that it was too good to be true, but we were proven wrong! The vendors were so accommodating and nailed our day/vision perfectly, and Kayla was absolutely phenomenal. They all were so willing to help out and make us happy, and treated us like we were their only wedding of the year. The all-inclusive package took the stress off of us and allowed us to enjoyed the engagement and wedding day with our family. If you are thinking about booking your wedding here, do it! You won't regret it!

Sent on 10/06/2017

Kerri · Married on 08/04/2017

Watersedge was very impressive overall. I enjoyed working with the staff members who were all very professional. Watersedge made it easy to plan my wedding being that everything was included in the package. Kayla was a joy and we loved the DJ Patrick! Everything was truly what I thought it would turn out to be! It really was the best day ever!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Kayla · Married on 07/02/2017

Book it! Amazing place to get married. I couldn't have picked a better choice. The process was extremely easy and so stress free! Everyone works with you and listens to what you want to create your perfect day. So many options and at an all inclusive price, you can't beat it!

Sent on 07/20/2017

Kait · Married on 05/05/2017

Watersedge exceeded all our expectations! The staff was welcoming and easy to work with, the food was amazing, the centerpieces and place settings were pinterest worthy, everything was beautiful and went so smoothly! Kayla was awesome and went above and beyond! The DJ they provided was so much fun to work with and touched base with us throughout the night. Everything was perfect, even with a full day of rain. We couldn't have asked for anything more! I will be recommending them to everyone!

Sent on 05/25/2017

Alexandra · Married on 04/02/2017

We are so glad we chose to have our wedding ceremony and reception at WatersEdge. All inclusive, one set price for everything from the food, cake, DJ, centerpieces, table linens, and open bar! Not to mention how absolutely gorgeous this place is, inside and out. Kayla took care of us, she was very responsive and helped us so much in planning and preparing. She also set up the decorations that we brought in, which wasn't really that much because it's so beautiful it really doesn't need a lot of decorations! The day of the ceremony, I didn't have to worry about making sure the caterer was coming or the DJ's sound system was working, or any other potential wedding-day nightmares. I didn't have to worry about a thing, I simply enjoyed the moment. Kayla & crew took care of everything. That in itself is worth EVERY penny. I have heard nothing but praising reviews from my guests: they loved the food, the cake was delicious, the music was on point. Thank you to the entire team at WatersEdge for helping me create a day that was literally perfect.

Sent on 04/10/2017

aimee · Married on 03/17/2017

We can't thank WatersEdge enough for making our day absolutely perfect. The venue is undeniably gorgeous and the staff did anything and everything to make our day go smoothly. If only they could have kept the rain away ;). The venue is totally customizable and affordable. They walk you through every step of the wedding planning process and will answer any questions or requests in an insanely timely manner. We loved that almost everything was included in our price; food, drinks, cake, dj, flowers etc. It makes it easier on those couples that get overwhelmed easily. Everything is at the tip of your fingers from the beginning and there isn’t a hassle of calling 800 different vendors. If we could we would get married there every day. You even get an option to make a donation to a charity. We have no complaints whatsoever!

Sent on 05/28/2017

Megan · Married on 03/11/2017

Although I was married here last year, guests are still raving about how beautiful this venue was and how delicious the food was! We had a wonderful experience with WatersEdge for our wedding day. The all-inclusive aspect made it really easy to plan a wedding in under 3 months, which is saying something. All of the in-house vendors were so accommodating, and having an on-site coordinator made the day flow seamlessly. We would recommend WatersEdge to anyone!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Kimberly · Married on 01/22/2017

Kayla and Patrick made our wedding one of the best days of our lives. I am so glad they were there to help day go smoothly. The venue was beautiful and classic. I am so glad we went to WatersEdge.

Sent on 03/11/2017

Allison · Married on 11/18/2016

WatersEdge did an amazing job making sure all of our needs were met. Everything was amazing and we loved our wedding so much! They are the one stop shop which takes a lot of stress off of the bride. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a stress free beautiful wedding day.

Sent on 12/01/2016
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 11/12/2016

I would recommend WatersEdge to every single bride looking to get married in the central Ohio area. From the first meeting to the final touch, the staff at WatersEdge was incredible. Kayla and Jenn were two of the most professional, responsive and accommodating individuals we had the pleasure of working with throughout the entire wedding planning process. The facility is gorgeous, boasting beautiful views of the lake in natural light. The brunch menu was INCREDIBLE and we still have compliments rolling in from our guests (especially from the waffle bar, and the bacon :)) Every question was met with a prompt answer, and every idea was turned into a beautiful reality by the staff. The process couldn't have been easier, and our day would not have been as special as it was without WatersEdge, Jenn & Kayla.

Sent on 11/27/2016