Waterpoint Lakeside Venue Reviews

5 | Montgomery, TX

5 Reviews for Waterpoint Lakeside Venue

Jilla · Married on 03/18/2017

We found this venue while eating at Fajita Jacks! It's literally on the water and so beautiful!!!! We scheduled a visit and the minute they mentioned a boat exit we were sold!! I loved how she already had linens/napkins/centerpieces and signs for everything, the stress was so much lower because all we had to pick out what to use and no stress of finding other venders when it's a one shop for decorating! Lynn writes down every detail and you just help decorate! We stocked the bar with our own liquor choices and her bartenders served it! It worked out amazing!

Thank you being awesome!
    Ben and Jilla
    3/18/17

Sent on 03/23/2017

Katlyn · Married on 04/30/2016

I had my wedding at Waterpoint last weekend and the entire process from planning to the ceremony to clean up was smooth and flawless. Lynn was fantastic, she was always available to meet with me in the months leading up to the wedding, and on the big day she was SO helpful and did anything and everything I needed. The venue and ceremony area was gorgeous and I can't wait to see my pictures. Thanks for everything, highly recommended!

Sent on 05/02/2016

Debbie · Married on 06/06/2015

Beautiful place and the owner is awesome.

Sent on 06/11/2015

henry · event on: 05/02/2015

waterpoint venue was a wonderful place for our event. I is right on lake Conroe and a lot of guest enjoyed the deck on the lake as much as the inside. Lynn the owner was very professional and a sweet host. she helped with suggestions and got us in touch with the lady that made our 3 layered cake that was beautiful. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone that has an event in their future.

Sent on 07/20/2015

Meeka · Married on 09/13/2014

We had the most fabulous experience with the owners of this venue--Lynn and Jim Winkler! Lynn is the most wonderful person to work with, she is filled with wonderful ideas, suggestions and helped us in every way to make our wedding the most beautiful day ever!! The venue is amazing inside and out just like Lynn! It truly is a one of a kind place on the water. The bridal room is breathtaking as is the entire venue. Any little detail we mentioned, Lynn was so excited to help and even threw in some very special surprises! Jim is just as wonderful and offered to help in every way as well! We were so lucky to find this perfect venue and to work with the most incredible people ever!

Sent on 10/02/2014