Waterlemon Events Reviews

3 | Woburn, MA

3 Reviews for Waterlemon Events

Jessica · Married on 10/05/2013

If you're looking for awesome uplighting at a reasonable rate, this is the place to come. Mike drove all the way up to Amherst to set up a few lights inside the venue for me, at NO cost! Some places want a huge deposit, even if you don't go with them. Ridiculous! He showed the venue how to use the remote and the best part is that they were wireless. I did notice at some point that one of the 12 uplights wasn't on, but I didn't care too much to figure out why. I was too busy enjoying my reception! Thanks again Mike!

Carly · Married on 08/17/2013

Waterlemon was absolutely amazing. First of all, I contacted them a mere 1 month away from my wedding date about doing lighting. Mike responded quickly to my request, figured out whether they had the manpower to do that (because they already had a lot of work booked for that day) and fortunately were able to squeeze my venue in. Their pricing is terrific, and the place (Cambridge Boat Club) looked incredible. It was really amazing to walk in and see the lighting done exactly how I had envisioned it. I absolutely recommend using them for lighting set ups, and I'm sure they are great for other rentals too!

Jessica · Married on 07/01/2012

I met Mike and Renee at a bridal fair and was immediately impressed with their selection of products and services. For what they offer, the prices are amazing. Mike was so easy to communicate with and made sure to execute things exactly as I was looking for. He even helped me in moving around other equipment at my venue on the day of. I was so lucky to find Waterlemon Events and they gave my wedding the personality that I was looking for.