Washington Virtuosi Reviews

32 | Washington, DC

32 Reviews for Washington Virtuosi

Kelly · Married on 05/23/2014

I hired Washington Virtuosi for my engagement party in my home. I can't tell you how WONDERFUL they were. The guests came up to me all night long saying how amazing they were and that it made the night. They were very gracious, professional and accommodating. I would highly recommend them to anyone. It was the perfect touch of classy fun. There music manages to be both elegant and highly entertaining. Thank you Peter Kiral and his team for helping to create a memorable night for my Fiance and I!

Sent on 08/09/2014
  • User4319447 · 2+ years ago

Washington Virtuosi was by far the EASIEST and most professional vendor I worked with for my May wedding. Peter always responded to my emails - and trust me I sent many - within 24 hours. He was so great to work with that I only wish there were 100 more Peters to work the rest of the wedding industry fields! The music during my ceremony was beautiful and they dressed very professionally. If you want low-stress, professionalism and great talent, choose Washington Virtuosi!

Sent on 08/12/2014
  • Y

Yana · Married on 07/27/2013

The Washington Virtuosi was so accommodating, enthusiastic and easy to work with. Peter was especially helpful in providing me with wonderfully creative ideas and suggestions for our ceremony music. The ensemble performed beautifully at out ceremony. We received so many compliments about the music selection and their performance. I highly recommend this talented group to every bride.

Sent on 08/21/2013

Patricia · Married on 10/11/2015

We hired Peter to play the electric violin for our cocktail hour. Peter's performance was fantastic and very entertaining for everyone at our wedding. He was very accommodating to our style of preferred music (modern pop), as well as being very versatile, easy to work with and professional. He made our wedding day very memorable. Quite honestly, he was one of the highlights of the evening and to this day our guests still rave about his performance. I highly recommend Peter's services!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Craig · Married on 08/27/2016

We were so happy that we selected Washington Virtuosi to play music for our ceremony. We had certain classical pieces that we both love but would not be possible for a string quartet to play, and Peter was honest with which our of preferred selections would work and provided alternatives for those that wouldn't work. The music was elegant and flawless and many of our guests commented on how beautiful the ceremony music was.

Sent on 10/13/2016

Miranda · Married on 05/25/2014

Washington Virtuosi were great and easy to work with. Peter was really responsive, flexible, and willing to negotiate. The music at the ceremony was beautiful. It was really great to have them as part of our day. Would highly recommend them for any event.

Sent on 09/01/2014

Chuck · Married on 11/07/2015

1.6
      1.5
      1.0

I hired Washington Virtuosi's string quartet to play our wedding ceremony and I regret doing so. Working with them on the day of my wedding was incredibly stressful. I can dissect my experience with any vendor into three phases: Planning, Day Of, and Post.

Planning:
    This phase was really good. My contact was Peter and he was great about answering my questions and remaining flexible when my schedule was busy. My wife and I had a traditional Catholic Mass so I was sure to send Peter a list of all of our hymns, preludes, etc. I was assured that everything was in order and I felt good about how prepared we were.

Day Of:
    Almost a disaster. The musicians were not informed about all the songs they were contracted to play. They also did not receive the program I sent to Peter in advance that listed the songs and in what order they would be played. How could they show up and not know the material? One of the musicians even asked me for sheet music. I wanted to punch this guy. Their last-minute questions about how long each part of the ceremony would be had me running to find our officiant so that he could explain the timing to them.

With only moments before the bride arrived (I had to disappear so she would not see me before the ceremony) I was agitated by their unprofessionalism. Luckily, everything came together but I believe one of our bridesmaids had to intervene in my absence; they played the correct songs and sounded beautiful. However, I am seriously disappointed by my experience with them and would not recommend hiring them.

Post:
    They disappeared without a word and I have not heard anything from Washington Virtuosi since. If W.V. is reading this, thank you for being part of our big day. You sounded wonderful but you have no idea how much you stressed us out just moments before our marriage. I am seriously disappointed, especially when I consider how much you were paid to be prepared.

Sent on 12/17/2015