592 Reviews for Washington Talent Agency

Liability Insurance (5)
Willing to Travel (5)
Bilingual MC (1)
Projector (1)

WOW! Spectrum was unbelievable! When you can't go more than 24 hours after the event and get more than 15 phone calls letting us know that the bad was great. My wife and I can't say enough how they made the night! It was a night for our daughter and son-in-law to remember for years to come. We were also lucky that we enlarged the dance floor because I have never seen so many people up dancing. Again, many thanks to WTA and Spectrum! Sue and Bob

Profile Picture Bob, 8/4/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

We had spectrum and they were absolutely phenomenal. They learned our first dance song and executed wonderfully. I literally had a blast and was so thankful for having them as our band as they truly make a huge difference! I am still having people commenting on how awesome the band was. Makes me want to throw another party just to have them play again! They are worth every penny.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 7/28/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

The band, Onyx, performed at our wedding. They were amazing in multiple ways! First, the most important thing to us was that the dance party be high energy and non-stop. Onyx totally delivered. They played great music from start to finish and everyone had the time of their lives! Second, the band leader David made us feel like he really cared about our event. He took the time to meet with us at our apartment in person a week before the wedding to walk through the wedding timeline and talk about what we wanted from the band. Third, David was professional and responsive. Even after a death in the family, he responded to last minute emails about song changes. Fourth, they listened and were receptive to our requests. Even in the middle of the event, we felt like they listened to our direction and took it all to heart. This band will not only deliver musically, but be a pleasure to work with. We can't recommend highly enough.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Milennium performed beyond our expectations and was outstanding throughout the event....
Without a doubt they were the best band to date with energy, performance and professionalism...
What a night!!!

Profile Picture Rena, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

MILLENIUM WAS INCREDIBLE AT MY WEDDING!!!! EVERYONE SAID THEY WERE THE BEST BAND THEY HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!!! They never paused or took breaks, they were INCREDIBLE!!!! - Andrea and josh Robins

Profile Picture Andrea, 7/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

From the showcase where we first heard Spectrum play to our wedding reception, the experience couldn’t have been more amazing or enjoyable!!! They are THE BEST band ever!!! Our guests were dancing all night and we have not stopped hearing compliments from our guests!!! The song choices were incredible and kept the party going all night!!! People did not stop dancing!! The are truly the most talented band and they will make your wedding so much fun!!! Two of the band members also performed at our cocktail hour too. We love Spectrum!!! Ben, the band leader, is an awesome guy and made the experience run so smoothly!!! Chuck at Washington Talent was professional and amazing from start to end.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, Learning New Songs, Liability Insurance, Reception, Sample Music

Millenium was absolutely fantastic for my wedding at The Willard in Washington, DC in July. Travis was very responsive and helpful regarding questions and logistics leading up to the wedding day, making sure everything went seamlessly. The band was incredible the night of the wedding. We received multiple comments from guests the next day saying they have never danced so hard or had so much fun and it is all thanks to Millenium! Fantastic, professional, fun musicians who really love what they do and it shows. Thank you SO much to WTA and Millenium for an unforgettable wedding reception!

Profile Picture Victoria, 7/7/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Reception, Vocals

Multiple people told us that our wedding was the best they've ever experienced. I credit this almost exclusively to Millennium and the band's ability to bring boundless energy to a room. And if you're looking to get on stage with them and belt out a tune, they'll accommodate that, too! I would recommend them to anyone looking to host an event in the Washington, D.C. area.

Profile Picture Robert, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

We had Black Tie band perform at our wedding and it was the BEST decision we could've made! The dance floor was never empty, starting from the moment the guests walked into the venue. All of our guests have continued to tell my husband and I how incredible our band was. They started off strong and did not stop until the very end of the night. They even played during dinner (beat boxing and acoustic!) and never took a break. We had them do our music for the ceremony, as well, and everything was perfect. Black Tie was the best decision for our wedding!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 6/30/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

Millennium did an incredible job at my wedding this past weekend! They honestly blew my mind! Everyone at my wedding hasn’t stopped talking about how amazing Millennium was! Travis and Laura were both exceptional and I am so fortunate to have been able to have Millennium as my wedding band! I highly recommend using them as your wedding band!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

We just had Spectrum play at our wedding this past weekend and I cannot reccomend then enough!!!! First of all, our agent Alana was so easy to work with - she was so positive and friendly and responsive from the start. When we told her what we were looking for - a quality band that could get the crowd going and make it the best party our guests have ever attended, she immediately suggested Spectrum and I am SO happy she did. I trusted her rec and it was one of the best decisions we made throughout the process. Ben was extremely responsive and easy to work with and immediately understood our vibe and what we were going for. I knew we were in great hands! Everything they played was one of the songs we requested that we would love to hear (and during the reception they even made sure we wanted wagon wheel, which we did, just to confirm since we noted we weren’t huge country fans but actually like that song, which I thought spoke to how attentive they are and really care about their work). They played the best songs during our dinner- I even had one guest turn around mid-conversation with me because she thought it was actually John legend singing, and it was spectrum!! They sounded incredible and we had SO many guests tell us how amazing they were. I just keep watching videos of our wedding and love everything they did - such incredible musicians. I truly can’t reccomend them enough - go with Spectrum, you won’t regret it!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones

Spectrum was a big portion of a budget but worth the investment. They were lively, entergetic, and played the entire reception, taking no set breaks. I’m especially glad we booked our duo for cocktail hour. They did a great job modifying some current songs to change their sounds to match our requests.

Profile Picture Emily, 6/16/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

The first thing all our guests told us was that we had the best wedding band they’d ever seen. Millennium set the tone in all the right ways and we can’t recommend them highly enough. From the first song to the last dance they are the best!!

Profile Picture Halley, 6/16/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

Spectrum band was AMAZING! As was Washington Talent Agency. They're very professional, and just great people - all of them (the band, and the agency). I would recommend them to ANYONE!

Profile Picture Maria, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

Spectrum brought a full service band, with horns to help us celebrate our Great Gatsby style party. They played such great music at the beginning, to set the mood and turned it up and got modern, as the night progressed. They were on the dancefloor singing and really engaged with our guests. They were great at reading the crowd and kept people on the dance floor. They are easily able to cover SO many different genres, so well.
I would easily book them again and recommend them to a friend. They were easy to use, professional and made the party a success. SOOOOO many of our guests commented on how good the band was and loved the time they spent celebrating with us.
book them. now.

Profile Picture leah, 6/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Onyx was amazing. We could not be happier with them. They were very helpful with all of the planning, including helping us choose our songs, and at the wedding itself, they executed the itinerary perfectly. Their performance knocked it out of the park, and we've already received tons of compliments from our guests. They had everyone out on the dance floor all night long, and were incredibly interactive with us and our guests! We would highly recommend Onyx to anyone.

Profile Picture Justin, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Spectrum was absolutely AMAZING at our wedding! We had so many people coming up to us days after wedding telling us how great they were and how much fun they had and it was all thanks to Spectrum. They read the crowd and knew exactly what to play at the right time. They had not only all my college/high school friends up and dancing but all the parents and grandparents as well. The dance floor was packed the entire night and nobody wanted to leave. I would recommend them x1000! They are so worth it! They interacted with all of the crowd, came into the middle of the dance floor and let us sing/play instruments to feel part of the experience. Leading up to the day they were easy to work with, responded quickly, and made sure everything for the night was going to run smoothly. Ben Kaufman was our main PIC from Spectrum and was so great to work with leading up to the day. They even learned all of our first dance, mother/son dance, and father/daughter dance to play even though it wasn't on their song list. Definitely book them!!!

Alana Shor from Washington Talent Agency was a huge help as we were deciding which band to choose. She made sure our band fit our theme perfectly and made the process so smooth. Super quick and responding and very helpful and nice!

Profile Picture Hannah, 6/2/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

Onyx was absolutely incredible. Everyone raved about how amazing the band was and our dance floor was packed the ENTIRE night. I would 100% book them again and highly recommend them. They interacted with our guests, read the crowd well, and sounded amazing. Having so many lead singers and dynamic personalities makes Onyx the best.

Profile Picture Marissa, 5/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Lance rocked!! I worked with Alana thru the agency and she linked me up with Lance. I spoke to Lance on the phone to share my wishes and by filling out the online survey he was able to make our night magical. The guests had a wonderful time dancing the night away. He played a great variety of music, was timely with ensuring we stuck to a schedule, arrived on time. He gave out glow necklaces and other flashing items that everyone loved. I will be booking him in the future!

Profile Picture Tara, 5/5/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Band, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

My wife and I loved our experience working with Washington Talent Agency. Their customer service was fantastic and we felt taken care of. On the day of our wedding, Spectrum (the band that played) absolutely killed it. All of our guest raved about their incredible energy and how they really brought life to the party. Many thanks especially to Chuck for all of his support.

Profile Picture Evan, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

We had Black Tie Band at our wedding and we cannot say enough good things about this band - they were just amazing!!! After being invited to attend their showcase in Rockville, we knew right away that they were the perfect band for us! Black Tie has an amazing energy and they were so unbelievably easy to work with! They were willing to learn songs for us upon request, and performed our wedding song better than we ever could have imagined. All of our guests were absolutely blown away by Black Tie. They never stopped performing, they engaged with the crowd all night, and every song they sang was better than the last. Do yourself a favor and book Black Tie as your wedding band - they are the best of the best!

Profile Picture Catherine, 4/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

My fiance (I guess now husband!) and I are huge music buffs and we knew from the beginning that the band was one of the TOP priorities, if not THE top. Music is the integral part of setting the tone and mood of a wedding, and WTA and Encore Band went above and beyond to help execute our wedding day! From the get go, our sales rep Dave Sherman was wonderful to work with - he gave great advice, was extremely responsive and professional, and very easy to work with. We had so many questions during our whole planning process and he was awesome and chill while answering our 1000 questions.

Next.... we cannot say enough amazing words about ENCORE BAND. My goodness. We have been to our fair share of weddings, and so many of our friends are huge music fans. Countless people have since then texted us, called us, and told us how Encore Band crushed it and were one of the best bands they've seen. So many people have also come to us saying that Darren's voice reminded them so much of John Legend - if not better! BT (Encore's band leader) was so chill and so awesome to work with. We had so many random requests leading up to our wedding day, and he took each question and request in stride. Encore Band hadn't played at our venue yet, and BT took the extra time to visit the venue on his own and make sure everything would run smoothly day of. Everyone from Encore Band was so wonderful and made our day that much more fun of a celebration. I'm shocked we were able to have Encore Band at our wedding for the price we paid - book them soon before they get bigger! Seriously. Thank you again.

Profile Picture Helen, 4/21/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, Liability Insurance, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals

Onyx was an amazing band! They have an extremely wide repertoire, worked the crowd and had our entire wedding dancing all night long. They were incredibly responsive to emails and flexible with adjusting the schedule after we had to adjust timing given the March For Our Lives event. We would recommend Onyx to anyone looking for a band to play at their event!

Profile Picture Cheryl, 3/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ

Onyx was absolutely amazing. Our guests raved on and on about them to us - even after the wedding! They were so easy to work with and were very flexible in learning the father-daughter dance. They even learned to play a Bruce Springsteen song I told them I liked as a bonus - without me asking. They really were the best band we could ask for.

Profile Picture Moriah, 3/2/18, 1 Review