Washington Park Florist & Simply the Best...Balloons Reviews

Washington Park Florist & Simply the Best...Balloons 6
Washington Park Florist & Simply the Best...Balloons 7
  • Jackie

Jackie · Married on 06/29/2018

I absolutely loved my experience working with Valerie and Washington Park Florist! She provided a variety of florals for our 6/29/18 wedding, which included bouquets, boutonnières, corsages, kissing balls, lantern wreaths, and greenery. My husband and I chose to use Valerie as his family has been going to her shop for years and we knew she would do a wonderful job on our floral arrangements. I found her prices were quite reasonable and the outcome was absolutely gorgeous! She picked up on all of my favorite things from my inspiration pictures and took them to the next level- I got so many compliments on my bouquet, the table arrangements, and most of all, her floral arrangement on my cake.

Sent on 07/16/2018
    Washington Park Florist & Simply the Best...Balloons 14
    Washington Park Florist & Simply the Best...Balloons 15
  • Rhonda

Rhonda · Married on 10/17/2015

Planning a wedding on your own is very stressful. I also became very indecisive about every wedding choice I had to make! I couldn't make my mind up about virtually everything. Washington Park Florist, particularly the owner, Valerie, put all that stress and indecisiveness at ease with her professionalism. She offered her input without being too pushy about the choices. I was completely lost, and Valerie made it all come together. Service was prompt. She was at the venue early setting the arrangements up. She even took gorgeous pictures of everything set up and shared them with me. Cost was very reasonable. I will always do business with WPF for any event. I recommend them highly.

Sent on 11/05/2015

bethany · Married on 04/20/2013

I am very impressed by Washington Park Florist. My husband and I bought our wedding flowers here and they were beautiful! Valerie, the woman we spoke to, was very attentive in making sure we go exactly what we wanted within our budget. We bought a bridal bouquet, two bridemaids bouquets, two flower girl baskets with flowers, and two boutonnieres for the groom and best man. We also bought fresh lillies for our wedding cake. When the flowers arrived, they were even more beautiful than we imagined!

Valerie delivered the flowers right on time on the day of our event, and everything was perfect.

I will definitely continue to come here for all my floral needs.

Sent on 05/13/2013

Maura · Married on 06/21/2008

WPF did a beautiful job on our flowers and centerpieces at our wedding. We first met with Valerie because my husband's family often goes there for floral arrangements, and even though I wasn't entirely enthralled with the pieces in her portfolio, and I instantly fell in love with her. She is energetic and colorful, and makes you feel at ease. She clearly knows what she is talking about when it comes to floral arrangements, and therefore you implicitly trust what she has to say. My husband and I had a fairly clear idea of what we wanted for our centerpieces, and every other florist we went to said that it either couldn't be done in our budget and offered no other suggestions, or completely changed our vision. After 15 mintues with Valerie, she understood our vision and was able to improve upon it, in ways that we hadn't even considered, to make our centerpieces and bouquets glow (literally!). I would say her prices were moderate - not the least expensive but certainly not the most expensive - but her ability to be creative within the framework we gave her was really exceptional, and well worth every penny.

Sent on 12/11/2009