50 Reviews for Warren Weddings & Events

Partial Planning (2)
Religious (2)
Military (1)
Non-Religious (1)

Chelsi was so very helpful and organized with planning my wedding. Could not have done it without her! Everything was perfect and a dream come true!

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

At the last minute, we had to have an outdoor wedding changed to indoors due to cold weather and rain. Chelsi walked us through all options, gave us her thoughts, and we decided to go with her instincts. Boy did that pay off handsomely!! She turned the indoor venue into a wonderful, little palace. It was beautiful and personal.

This was a small budget wedding with a high dollar feel.

Many thanks to Chelsi on such a wonderful day.

Profile Picture Nicholas, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Chelsi was absolutely amazing through my whole process of planning our wedding. She was quick to respond, genuine and attentive. She even notice through our emails one day that I was freaking out and took a minute to send a different email to check in and make sure I was actually okay. The day before my wedding we had to make a quick decision weather or not to move our wedding inside and forgo a tent due to a lot of rain and possible high winds! It was stressful and probably my moment of breaking down but Chelsi walked us through all the steps of what it would be like inside and just supported us. It was nerve racking due to the inside space being small but Chelsi transformed that room into a fairy tale wedding space and made everything absolutely perfect and beautiful! I am so grateful to Chelsi and her team for all their hard work, patience, professionalism and kindness. You made this process easy, fun and the least amount of stress possible! So thank you all so much for everything!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

Chelsi was so helpful and professional while planning my wedding and during the big day! She got me great deals with my vendors, coordinated everything with them and made sure they got paid appropriately. I live out of state from where we were married, so Chelsi really helped me find the right people for what I wanted and organize everything since I was so far away. She also made sure that everything was set up and went smoothly at the wedding. There were a couple small mishaps the day of the ceremony, but Chelsi handled everything which really took a lot of the stress and pressure off of myself and my family. She was so much fun to work with!

Profile Picture Heather, 10/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Referrals

Chelsi was PERFECT. We couldn't have pulled off an out-of-town wedding without her help, and I couldn't have asked for a more friendly, professional, flexible, easy-to-work-with planner. She was patient while my daughter decided on details, and made great suggestions. (Only snag was the caterer, who was not worthy of her recommendation.) On the day of the wedding,she managed to perfectly orchestrate everything, yet still stay quietly in the background, all with a smile and great attitude!

Profile Picture Stacey, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Chelsi did a beautiful job decorating for our son's rehearsal dinner. Our son and his bride chose to have a destination wedding. Chelsi put our minds at ease and took care of everything for us. We were not disappointed. I highly recommend her professional services.

Profile Picture Jeneen, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Having a destination wedding made my mother and I very nervous but Chelsi made it stress free and made the day of smooth sailing! Chelsi responded to all my emails extremely quickly and made note of every idea I gave her. She coordinated the entire thing perfectly and set up the decor exactly how I had it imagined in my mind. She even took time to put out extra decor we had brought to make everything even more beautiful! She was there late the night before to make sure the tent and tables were set up correctly. I truly did not have to worry about a thing! Her assistant even grabbed our Polaroid camera during the reception to get pictures of the dancing and was making sure all the pictures were glued in our book. They truly went above and beyond! I was able to enjoy my day to the fullest, but more importantly I was able to have my mom with me throughout the day and have her be able to enjoy the day as well. Thank you Chelsi and Warren Weddings & Events for helping make our big day perfect!

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Destination

Warren Weddings and Events took all the stress out of my daughters destination wedding. Chelsi Warren was very professional and at the same time extremely personable. I would highly recommend her. She was always available during the planning for any questions we had. Chelsi and her staff made sure our day went smoothly, as the Mother of the Bride I was able to spend the day with my daughter and family without any worry. Chelsi set up the decor we had brought anddid an amazing job. It looked just as we had imagined. Thank You Chelsi and Warren Weddings ans Events!!

Profile Picture Shoshannah, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Chelsi did a wonderful job for someone who lives over 800miles from Sevierville. I put my 100% trust in her in order for me to be more hands off and she did not disappoint. She asked me from the beginning if I wanted to be hands on or show up and have fun and leave. I definitely chose the second and she ran the show for me in order to relax and enjoy the time we spent there. I would absolutely recommend her and the vendors she chose.

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We hired Chelsi Warren to help us choose vendors for my daughter's wedding since we live 3+ hours from the wedding venue. She made that process SO easy for us. She discussed our budget and did a fabulous job suggesting providers. Once decisions were made she handled coordination and payments which alone was worth her fee. Chelsi also coordinated the wedding ceremony for us. She was sweet and fun and professional - perfect combination for the occasion. Thanks Chelsi for helping make the day perfect!

Profile Picture Julie, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Excellent resource for someone planning a wedding from another state. Chelsea secured all vendors, tremendously reducing the stress of the planning process. Most people after planning a wedding day it was the most stressful thing to plan, and wish they had eloped. I, however never felt this way. Chelsea made the whole experience simple and enjoyable.

Profile Picture Alicia, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Chelsea was fantastic to work with, and she decorated the venue perfectly! She listened to everything that we wanted. I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful wedding!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/23/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Chelsi the wedding planner is so sweet and wonderful. She truly made my wedding planning easy for me. It was beautiful and just what I always dreamed of...thank you Warren Weddings! :)

Profile Picture Cherylle , 9/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Chelsi and her assistant Callie were amazing throughout the entire process. Chelsi was quick to respond to my emails and never made me feel like I was a bother. They went the extra mile day of to make sure everything was perfect for this special day! I would 100% recommend Warren Weddings!

Profile Picture Brandi, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Chelsi went above and beyond our expectations. She made our special day go off without a hook...she's a darling, with a very likable, bubbly personality.

Profile Picture Jamison, 8/19/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I seriously think Chelsi with Warren Wedding & Events was the reason our wedding is being acclaimed to have been the best wedding ever. Chelsi is friendly and attentive but not fake and pushy like some coordinators can be. Chelsi listened but also advised us on items we had never even thought of. I will not quote prices since different venues may make prices vary but Chelsi with Warren Weddings prices were beyond reasonable . We paid for her help with Ceremony, Reception, Setup, Cleanup, She also can make decorations for you for extra cost. The extras we chose were to have her hang curtain lights and do the table runners which both looked amazing. Again Warren wedding prices were very reasonable especially for all the care and work she put into it. Her work EXCEEDED all of our expectations and she cared about us and our event like it was truly her own. Her advice, suggestions, and answers to questions were given swiftly with sincere concern and attentiveness. Chelsi did an amazing job setting up our decorations and making the ceremony area and especially the reception area look gorgeous beyond believe. She soothed my nerves during the rehearsal and was directive but not pushy. She was always smiling and patient even with the flower girl (they had to walk through it a couple of times). The day of the wedding she was there but not overly there. Chelsi was like a fairy godmother guest watching over everything. There was a hiccup with the bride's driver getting lost to bring me there but she handled it smoothly and calmly where I did not know how much of an issue it could have been. Her itinerary and planning made everything run so smooth. Chelsi with Warren Weddings & Events is such an amazing coordinator and now our friend and part of our family. Thank you so much Chelsi for all your hard work and making our wedding the BEST WEDDING and the Talk of the Town!!
We Highly Recommend Chelsi and Warren Weddings & Events!
Thanks Again from Jamie & Joy

Profile Picture Joy, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Chelsi was very professional at all times. Answered all our questions in a timely manner. She did great booking all of our vendors for us and with setting up all of our decorations.

Profile Picture Misty, 7/22/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Religious, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals

From day 1 Chelsi was wonderful to work with! She was extremely professional, warm, accommodating, knowledge and flexible. She did exactly what we needed and appreciate her part in making our event beautiful and allowing us to relax being confident in our delegating things to her.

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My wife and I could not be more pleased with Warren Weddings. Every recommendation she made from caterers, florists and most importantly the photographer were first rate. When you plan a wedding from out of state, there is a bit of anxiety. Chelsi handled everything for us, she was responsive, courteous and professional. Her checklist and making sure we got what we wanted made our day as memorable and stress free as we could have hoped and dreamed. For someone who can be picky and critical, I would not change a thing about our wedding day and for me that speaks volumes. Thank you for making our day amazing from beginning to end, and for all your hard work.

Profile Picture John, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Chelsea and Callie were fantastic. They had great insight and made planning our day so easy for us. We couldn't have asked for a better experience or wedding. It was a perfect day!

Profile Picture Nancy, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Chelsi is absolutely amazing. She is so easy to work with and extremely talented. Thank you for making my son and daughter in laws day so special.

Profile Picture Marcie, 5/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Chelsi was wonderful to work with! She definitely goes above and beyond to make sure your wedding is perfect.

Profile Picture Donna, 5/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We hired Chelsi and her team for our Dad's Celebration of Life Service. We held a completely custom experience outside in my mother's beautifully landscaped gardens. The event consisted of a large outdoor tent, catered dinner, flowers, videographer, etc. for 100 guests. We started organizing the event and then was referred to Chelsi by Chef Tony's Catering (also highly recommended!!). The experience with Warren Weddings was amazing - Chelsi easily picked up the event coordination and ran with it. As other reviewers have stated, I always felt as though I was the only client; her responsiveness was incredibly fast. She and her team were ready to pitch in before, during, and after the event. She helped make this emotional time a serene and memorable experience. Thanks Chelsi and Warren Weddings team!!

Profile Picture Heather, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Great service with short notice. No issues at all and was very much appreciated.

Profile Picture Sigrun, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I just got home from my daughters wedding today at The Preserve. I couldn't be more pleased with how the day turned out. Chelsi did an absolutely amazing job coordinating everything we needed for the perfect wedding. The set up, chapel, food, flowers, music, minister, and atmosphere were exactly what my daughter wanted. Chelsi is one of the easiest people I have ever worked with to coordinate anything. She is full of great ideas! From the first day we met with her, I knew she was our person. I didnt have any doubts that she would pull this off...and she did! She was very clear about what services were included in the quote she gave me and she stayed true to her quote. I know I probably bugged her to death texting the last few days, but she always responded immediately and never got annoyed with me. She was there today from start to finish with a great attitude and a smile. I really appreciate that! I wouldnt hesitate to recommend Chelsi as a wedding planner for anyone. Thanks Chelsi!!!!

Profile Picture Nikki, 11/19/16, 1 Review