Warren Conference Center and Inn Reviews

Warren Conference Center and Inn 1
Warren Conference Center and Inn 2
Warren Conference Center and Inn 3

Kelly · Married on 06/15/2013

Warren Conference Center was an amazing find. It was perfect for my camping themed wedding. Kim and Erika were amazing coordinators, and helped our big day go off without any major hiccups. Whenever we needed anything, they were there for us. They were very accommodating to our needs. The food was great, the atmosphere was great and the staff was great. And all for a very reasonable price!

Sent on 07/23/2013
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 08/26/2017

I recently had my wedding at the Warren in August of this year. It is a perfect location for a wedding with ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, and lodging sites on the grounds and provides several beautiful backdrops for photos. There are also many activities that your guests can enjoy during their stay, such as hiking trails and swimming in the Ashland reservoir. It’s so convenient to have everything in the same vicinity. There are also some really good restaurants close by in Ashland, Sherborn, or Natick, should you or your guests want to get food elsewhere.

Ashley was our wedding coordinator, and she was amazing! So friendly, organized, and dealt with everything with a smile. She helps make the wedding planning process easier by responding to emails promptly and completely, and she makes the wedding day less nerve-wracking by cracking some jokes and being on top of everything so you don’t have to worry about a thing. The day went perfectly thanks to her!

I would recommend the Warren Conference Center & Inn to others for their wedding.

Sent on 10/06/2017

Kate · Married on 08/12/2017

My husband I got married at the Warren Conference Center a few weeks ago, and we are so happy with how everything turned out. Our guests loved the food and the signature cocktail. We served the tenderloin/chicken and the mushroom ravioli. We also included the dim sum station during cocktail hour. It was so convenient to have the Inn right on the property for after the reception I think one of the highlights of choosing the Warren Conference Center was having Ashley as our coordinator. She was a pleasure to work with and made everything so easy. I wasn't stressed the day of my wedding because I knew Ashley had everything taken care of for us.

Sent on 08/27/2017

Laura · Married on 05/22/2016

Much more flexible than they first appeared; we did a Sunday brunch with fewer people than their listed minimum. Ashley, their coordinator was absolutely fantastic. Super helpful and accommodating to our slightly "off-beat" wedding plans. Space was lovely, food was delicious. Top notch!

Sent on 06/14/2016

Lily · Married on 05/14/2016

We loved our wedding at the Warren Center! Ashley was terrific to work with in the planning process and on our wedding day. The food is very good, and they were flexible in creating a menu for our specific requests.

Sent on 05/26/2016

April · Married on 07/11/2015

We worked with Ashley Shimamura to plan our wedding and she was fantastic! The rehearsal dinner staff treated us like royalty as did the wedding staff (some of which were the same). Ashley was easy to connect with and even answered my emails while she was not on the clock. The venue is beautiful and WWC has everything you need right on site! It was a spectacular day!

Sent on 08/03/2015

We had our wedding at the Warren Conference Center and Inn and it was so amazing! The food, venue, and staff were all so great. So many guests were complimenting the food. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 07/01/2015

Kathy · Married on 04/21/2012

The Warren Center was great. First of all, Lynn Sinclair was our contact there and she has amazing organizational skills. I can't count how many emails with lists of nitpicky questions I sent her, and she alway got back to me within a day.

The location was beautiful and it was so convenient to have the ceremony, reception, and hotel rooms all in the same area. It made the wedding a whole-day event where people got used to the surroundings and could go for a nice hike or hang out in the hotel lobby before or after the event.

Only complaints about the location/buildings are that it's hard to get to for people without a car, and the room where the cocktail hour would have been if the weather had been bad, which is the same room where the afterparty was, was kind of drab and corporate-looking -- lots of round tables with big office chairs. However, once the room was full of people, I think the guests appreciated that the chairs were big and comfortable and the room appearance really didn't matter at all.

The food was awesome -- GREAT filet mignon for dinner, and we didn't buy a breakfast/brunch for our guests, but there's automatically a free pretty good continental breakfast so it wasn't necessary anyway. We got to mingle with our guests the next morning and make sure they were fed for free. In general, there are always snacks in the hotel lobby, which is nice. We loved that there was an option to have an afterparty. Our guests stayed until 1 am eating mozzarella sticks and mini hot dogs in flaky pastry and enjoyed that a lot more than I expected.

All in all, a really good venue and I still can't believe how smoothly my wedding day went -- all thanks to Lynn and the other Warren Center staff!

Sent on 04/24/2012

Valery · Married on 04/16/2011

We searched for a central Massachusetts venue that fit "us". We didn't want a stuffy hotel ballroom with no personality or a fancy country club dining hall that we'd feel intimidated by. We didn't think much of the Warren Center when we first visited it but then as we saw 10+ other venues that didn't work, we came back to it and realized it was perfect all along. It is priceless to know that your friends and family can stay on-site and not worry about yet-another-vendor with transportation. We picked it for its charm and uniqueness and we were not let down. Food was never at the top of our priority list and we never expected to be blown away, so we were completely surprised when people raved about the wedding dinner to us. The vegetarian raviolis got rave reviews and our guests kept talking about the filet. To us, that was an unexpected bonus. Since I'm not a foodie, what mattered to me, was that we felt like the Hayden Lodge was absolutely perfect for us. The lofted ceiling, the covered deck, the stone patio, the fireplace, everything was so fitting. As the day got closer and our vision became clear, it was even more fitting for us because we had A LOT of handcrafted details for decor and they would've been completely lost in a hotel/country club ballroom, but they SHINED at the Warren Center and allowed people to notice them. One thing we were looking forward to was a fire pit on the patio but unfortunately it rained at night. We got nothing but fantastic service from Christine Lopez and it was such a pleasure to work with her and ask her any questions we had. It's such a great place, nestled along the state park, it could be picked up and dropped in the White Mountains but it is easy to get to from Rt9. I can't imagine our wedding having happened anywhere else.

Sent on 06/12/2011

Jenny · Married on 12/12/2009

Spectacular location, spectacular food, spectacular service.

It was beautiful for my December wedding. The four-sided fireplace was gorgeous, and they set up a firepit out on the patio too, and had two other fireplaces burning as well (upstairs and in the inn). The room is gorgeous, and the bonus of the downstairs conference room was perfect - I had a child care group come in so kids would have a place to go play and unwind and could come and go safely all they wanted - it was perfect.

The food was spectacular, but I was ready for that after the tasting dinner they hosted. I nearly had to be rolled out the door, there was so much good food. We found it cost the same to offer a duet plate (two entrees on one plate) as to have two options and deal with "check beef or fish" on the rsvp cards. This was easier and everyone loved it.

The bar service was above and beyond. We wanted to incorporate a particular bourbon in our bar drinks, and they made a point to have extra on hand. Bartenders were seriously awesome.

They had us bring in our decorations and set everything up for us. Right down to the mini-science experiment of making the "instant snow" for our centerpieces. Once we'd dropped it all off, I never had to think about it again.

I know there is more, but I think I could go on all night. I recommend this place with all my heart.

Sent on 09/27/2010

Greg · Married on 09/17/2016

We had such a great experience with the Warren Conference Center from start to finish. From Day One, Ashley S. was so helpful and walked us through every part of the process. The Wedding reception went so well and we loved the way Ashley prepared the room for all of our guests. The food was delicious and our guests thoroughly enjoyed it. Highly recommend the Filet! We had a crowd of 175 and felt that it was a perfect size for us. It was great to have our guests stay on site and the cabins were perfect for the groups that came to our wedding. Would definitely recommend the Warren!

Sent on 01/10/2017

Don & Bonny · Married on 10/10/2015

3.5

Ashley and the staff exceeded our expectations that we had for our daughters wedding.

Sent on 10/19/2015

3.5

We got married here at the beginning of October. We thought our wedding would be nice, but the the Warren Center exceeded all of our expectations. When searching for the perfect venue, this was 4th on my list to see. After visiting the other 3 that I was so sure of, I was bummed out because they were not what I expected. We almost decided to skip the Warren Conference Center because I didn't expect it to be anything special. From the minute we walked in, I knew it was the place! The venue is really beautiful even in the rain. 4 months later and people are still talking about how awesome of a place it was! The accommodations are great, you literally walk across the lawn after the reception is over and you're in the hotel. They offer a continental breakfast that really goes above and beyond. The cabins are fantastic for after parties! Our wedding planner Ashley was very responsive and great to work with! I had a total vision and therefore had a lot of extra requests and decoration and Ashley and her staff did everything how I asked probably even better. It was literally exactly what I envisioned when I thought of our wedding and it was absolutely perfect.

Sent on 01/29/2015

Maeghan · Married on 04/28/2012

The warren center was fabulous. It is a hidden jewel! We were on the hunt for a classy, yet laid back, venue near boston, at a fair price, to hold 200 guests, with a hotel on site. There is simply no other option that could have met our needs so perfectly. There's a beautiful lodge (think hardwoods, iron candelabras, floor to ceiling windows, etc.) and a hotel on-site with reasonable rates for guests. The staff were terrific, the food was excellent, and the price was literally thousands of dollars lower than a typical hotel ballroom in the area. We could not be happier with the warren center.

Just one note to potential brides - when we booked, i was told that we would have exclusive use of the Warren Center hotel (50-ish rooms) and space for our wedding. just be aware that you will NOT have exclusive access to anything in particular, including the hotel- there were several other events going on on-site that weekend which i discovered is the norm. This created two small logistical problems for me I did not anticipate:

1. I was not able to set up the reception room myself because there was a luncheon event on site the day of my wedding that ran until I was headed to the church (my cocktail hour started at 530). This was fine, except I had been looking forward to setting it up and had to instead rely on the staff to figure out where decorations went. Of course, they did a wonderful job - so it was not really a problem.

2. There were several hotel rooms given out to a separate group attending an event that night. We had planned for all the rooms to be available and had to send several out of town guests to other area hotels, which was disappointing.

However - those are small issues for a terrific space at a great deal, and did not even come close to souring me on the warren center! Just something to be mindful of.

Also - on value - if i could give 10 stars out of 5 I would. you will not find a fairer price for excellent catering and a beautiful venue. Even our bar tab shocked us with how low it was!

Sent on 05/10/2012

We chose the Warren after only one visit. The area is like a little get-away; plenty of spots to take pictures. We had the ceremony outside at the trellis. The room where they do the reception is perfect if your going for the rustic vibe like we were. Ashley S., the wedding coordinator, was always around to answer questions up to the Wedding day and on the big day she was with me everything step.
    My guests had nothing but good things to say. You expect at least one thing to go wrong on your wedding day, but for me the day went absolutely perfectly! Wouldn't change a thing.

Sent on 06/04/2016

Laura · Married on 06/07/2008

3.0

The Warren Center was a beautiful setting for our June wedding. The staff, including Lynn and Patrick were very helpful in thinking through all the details of our ceremony and reception. On they day of the event, they took care of all the details so that my husband and I could just focus on enjoying ourselves. They do their own catering and many of our guests said it was the best wedding food they had ever had. The lawn outside the Hayden Lodge provided a very pretty backdrop to the ceremony as well.

Another great feature was the Inn - which meant that our out of town guests could stay on site and didn't have to worry about transportation to the ceremony or reception. I wouldn't definitely recommend them to anyone planning a wedding in the area.

Sent on 06/13/2008
  • Ariann

Ariann · Married on 10/14/2012

We loved our wedding at the Warren Center in Ashland. Erika was our wedding coordinator and she was amazing throughout the whole process. She took my neurotic phone calls and emails and always responded quickly with the answers I was looking for. She also helped me and my husband to pick the package that would best fit our needs for the lowest price.
    While this venue is relatively expensive for what it includes, the service was great, the appetizers were continuously refilled during cocktail hour, and most importantly of all the food was excellent.
    The only thing I wished I had known before we booked was how expensive the hotel rooms were. We picked this venue specifically because of its on-site hotel and 5 cabins thinking it would be so much easier for our relatives coming from cross-country. But the prices of the hotel rooms were around $40-$60 more per night than two others that were 4 miles away. We ended up setting up a room block with those cheaper hotels to save our guests some money.
    Also, the bridal suite that is included in the package is great in theory but the bed was extremely uncomfortable and they started doing landscape and construction work the next morning at 7 am waking us both up.
    Other than that, everything went great and all of the staff was pleasant and efficient. We were both extremely happy with our overall wedding experience there.

Sent on 11/16/2012
  • Monica

Monica · Married on 07/31/2010

I had my rehersal dinner, wedding ceremony, & reception at the Warren Conerence Center & Inn. We had a gorgeous day for an outdoor wedding! Our rehersal dinner was a BBQ & they did a wonderful job. Lynn our wedding coordinator did a fantastic job answering our questions and helping my parents out with any suggestions they had. The food at the BBQ was great. Our wedding ceremony went very smoothly and the sunny weather only added to how super the day went. I had the florist put rose petals down the isle instead of a runner since the grass wasnt like a gold coarse, hehe. The gazebo,small pond, and white house where fantastic for wedding photos. We got so many wonderful shots that only the Warren center could provide!! The rehersal dinner was very very good. The chefs made a gourmet meal and we loved it!! The guests also raved non stop about how much they loved every part of our wedding! I loved that all the staff was friendly & talkative with me & all the guests. They made our day fun! We got to stay in a honeymoon suit which was nice and cozy and had a balcany where i got to look out as i got ready on the big day!! One thing i loved the most was how gorgeous the reception room is. There are fireplaces, chandeleers, and my centerpieces which where twigs with buds to look like trees looked so beautiful as itt got darker outside!! I had an unforgettable wedding & i highly recomend the Warren Conference Center to the bride-to-be! I keep hearing comments from all 130 guests of how much fun they had and realy loved how intamite the whole process was. Thanks for making my day unbelievable!! I felt like a princess the whole time :-)

Sent on 08/26/2010

Rebecca · Married on 12/31/2015

4.2
      3.5

We booked the Warren Center for our reception - the evening went smoothly and everything went off without a hitch! Many guests commented that they really enjoyed the food. We had a wonderful time and having the hotel on the property really sealed the deal for us!

Sent on 02/15/2016

3.5

We recently held our ceremony and reception at the Warren. The property is amazing and very convenient; exactly what my husband and I were hoping for. The only stressful part of the experience was a disorganized check in/out process for guests staying on the property. Thanks for everything!

Sent on 11/07/2015

Caitlin · Married on 07/16/2011

3.5

Beautiful site. The day of the wedding went very smoothly. Lynn was wonderful and very helpful. We wish we could have done our rehearsal on location the Friday before the wedding but there was another wedding booked there that night.

Sent on 08/09/2011
  • Z

Donna · Married on 06/24/2007

3.6
      3.5

We had our ceremony in Newton and reception here - about a 35 minute drive for guests. The grounds were beautiful (great backdrops for pics) and the food good. Service was excellent. We had one glitch with the set-up for the after party, but I blame this on the staff change (main coordinator changed halfway through planning). But they did their best to quickly set up what they forgot. Many guests commented 'How did you find this place? It's great!" A good and reasonably-priced option if you don't want to have your reception in (much pricier) Boston. Some guests stayed the night and we had a lovely breakfast out on the deck the next day before heading out to a more formal brunch at my parent's house.

Sent on 03/30/2009

Kelly · Married on 03/17/2007

3.4
      3.0

Nicki Esposito was the best!

Sent on 01/23/2008

Christina · Married on 09/27/2015

2.8
      3.0

This place is beautiful and can seem affordable in the beginning, but they get you with a lot of fees and other things not included. Overall, my biggest complaint was the service on the day of my wedding. When we arrived from the church ceremony, we were early and were greeted rudely and told that they would not start anything early, but even put up my chalk board signs of where guests should go. The grounds are big and it was a big mess of confusion. Besides we were hours early, maybe 30min, who doesn't have things set up by then? It was like pulling teeth to have them accommodate the 100 people arriving. The service at cocktail hour was terrible, they say "passed signature cocktails" well they were never passed. People had to wait in a huge line for the "passed cocktail". Just another scheme to make money and lie. Certain things I wanted to happen never happened and then when the wedding was over, we went to the inn for our "complimentary" stay and were told yhe golf carts were put away (we were contracted to be driven to it) so we walked, in the dark, in my wedding dress, with a map trying to find it for 15 minutes. No one cared if we were taken care of. Just poor organization and service.

Sent on 12/07/2015

Marla · Married on 11/06/2010

2.8
      2.0

The Warren Center is a beautiful place to get married. The food was so delicious and we got a lot of compliments on it being the best wedding food people had ever had. I was not impressed at all about the level of service during the planning of my wedding. Our coordinator Lynn did her best in selling the place to us but did not follow through on promises made before we booked. I would suggest putting all special requests in writing. Lynn always got back to me with my questions but I felt like they were doing the minimum in the wedding planning process. When spending over $150/ per person on food and beverage I would think they would put more effort in. I would highly recommend not waiting until the week of the wedding to go over last minute details. They only really wanted to meet with you the week of the wedding to go over numbers and final details but when asked about things promised we were told "there isn't enough time for that, you should have asked sooner." We ended up with a great wedding day but this was the only vendor I was disappointted in. The woman who was at our wedding coordinating did do a good job so I wished we had dealt more with her or other coordinators.

Sent on 07/26/2011