Warner Center Marriott Reviews

Warner Center Marriott 6
Warner Center Marriott 7

Alexis · Married on 03/16/2019

The Perfect Venue!!

Since I was a little girl, I had always dreamed of getting married in an "all glass house." When I saw the gorgeous atrium at the Warner Center Marriott Hotel, I knew this was it. Then to top it off, the absolutely gorgeous urban oasis was the perfect reception site for our elegant/romantic/whimsical vibe!
    The Warner Center Marriott offered four different wedding packages and so much more such as, menu tasting, complimentary guest room or suite four your wedding night, tables, chairs, lines, china, votive candles, dance floor, banquet staff, bartender, primary contact for coordination, and set up and breakdown of hotel provided items.
    Despite the turnover of 4 point of contact coordinators at the hotel, Cristina came in about one month before the wedding and was a complete dream! She was able to facilitate final touches with vendors while working directly with my wedding coordinator. Cristina was extremely professional, easy to communicate with, and overall held our best interest at hand. On the day of, Cristina and my wedding coordinator worked together to make sure everything was perfection!
    The venue itself was so wonderful to host our out of town guests. We reserved a room block, were able to deliver welcome bags, and even able to host a "welcome party" the night before the wedding.
    Cristina, arranged such a beautiful space on the urban oasis for our welcome party with string lights, outdoor patio heaters, cocktail tables and lounge seating. It was perfection and so much more than I had expected.
    At check-in to the hotel we received a welcome drink and complimentary treats on the day of the wedding. After the wedding we were greeted with chocolate covered strawberries and champagne to end the night as husband and wife. I could not be more happy with the staff at the venue and of course the event coordinator Cristina!

Sent on 07/13/2019
    Warner Center Marriott 12
    Warner Center Marriott 13
    Warner Center Marriott 14

Jessica · Married on 08/14/2016

We got married this past November and booked our welcome dinner and wedding block at the Marriott. Jose was in charge of our wedding block and was wonderfully accommodating and caring to all of our guests. He made sure the bridal suite was a beautiful room. The rehearsal dinner was great as well, food was absolutely delicious (I had the vegetarian wellington), and the staff was really friendly. Great way to start off our wedding weekend. We had ordered an A/V package which was ready upon arrival and included support which came in handy. Great way to start off our wedding weekend.

Sent on 12/28/2016
  • Alicia

Alicia · Married on 07/06/2012

We used the Marriott for all our out of town guests to stay. Everyone enjoyed their stay and had no complaints about the hotel. They were very easy to work with in the beginning when setting up our block of rooms for the guests. We did not have to put any money down to reserve the block of rooms and were able to adjust the numbers as we got closer to the date. We would use them again.

Sent on 07/25/2012