129 Reviews for Wanda Chiles~Justice of the Peace

Customized Vows (4)
No Denomination (4)
Interfaith Ceremony (2)
Catholic (1)

We used Wanda for our 10/15/17 wedding and we absolutely LOVED working with her. She is so professional and dedicated to her work and it shows in her meticulous ceremonies. She worked with us to craft our perfect ceremony, and it was everything we wanted it to be. Any time we had questions or concerns she was so quick to respond, it made us feel valued and important. Wanda made our ceremony dreams a realty!

Profile Picture Abigail, 10/15/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows

Wanda really took an interest in learning who we are and our history, as well as working with us to develop a ceremony that was unique, and beautiful. People loved the hand fasting ceremony and the beautiful words Wanda chose. Would highly recommend :)

Profile Picture Kyle, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Wanda was the perfect choice for our October wedding! As soon as we met her, it was like we had known her forever! She is so warm and friendly, hilarious, and has the ability to immediately put you at ease. We had no idea what kind of ceremony we wanted when we first sat down with her, but by the end of the meeting it was lined out to the t with no stress! We would highly recommend Wanda to anyone! She is the best!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 10/5/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We were so lucky to have booked Wanda to be our Justice of the Peace. Wanda was personable and professional. She sat down with us and wanted to get to know my fiancé and I to make our wedding about the two of us, sure to add special touches into our ceremony making it our own. Wanda was a good resource for any questions we had about the wedding - not only on her role as our officiant. Wanda was a big help at our rehearsal, keeping our large bridal party on track. On our wedding day, Wanda was spectacular, her words made it apparent that she took the time to get to know my fiancé and I. After having Wanda as our Justice of the Peace, we would not have wanted anyone else officiating our ceremony. I would absolutely recommend Wanda to my closest friends and family as she is knowledgable and truly cares about her role as a Justice of the Peace.

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/23/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

She met with us prior to the wedding to go over the ceremony and offer a lot of options and ideas. She did a beautiful job with our ceremony! She was very quick to respond and professional.

Profile Picture Kourtney and Daniel, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Wanda was great and helped us customize our ceremony to what we wanted!

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/10/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Interfaith Ceremony, Customized Vows

Wanda was wonderful! She created a beautiful ceremony for us and we felt so assured by her professionalism and knowledge on how the ceremony should and would run! She has a very calming presence, which I (as the bride) really appreciated and needed! Wanda even provided us with all of the information we would need post-wedding in regards to obtaining our marriage certificate as well as the documentation needed for name change. FIVE STARS for Wanda!! Beautiful person inside and out! - Amanda

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We could not have been happier with having Wanda as our JP! We searched for a long time to find someone that we wanted to meet and her numerous 5 star reviews do not lie. She was absolutely fantastic from the very first contact. When we reached out to Wanda, she responded quickly and planned to talk to us over the phone. We were in search of someone who respected our desire for a non-religious ceremony that would not be too long and would match our individual love story. We were so happy to choose Wanda and loved being able to reach out to her with any questions. She checked out all of the vendors we had chosen so far and was very in-tune with the do’s and don’ts for weddings. Since we did not have any specific readings that we wanted for our ceremony, we picked one from her favorites selection. We were very happy with our vows and everyone complemented on our perfect ceremony. The guests appreciated that they could hear and understand everything that was said even with the sounds that come with a beachside wedding (with additional props to our DJ for his equipment). She was great at collecting our marriage license before the ceremony and submitting it to the town hall in a timely manner. Even after the wedding, she responded quickly to my questions clarifying how I needed to go about getting our copies. Everything about Wanda was phenomenal and I would highly recommend her if you want someone who can help take some of the stress out of your wedding planning!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jessica, 7/7/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious

Wanda has been so amazing since the day we booked her for our ceremony over a year ago! She is so kind-hearted and caring about her couples! When we first met with Wanda in person, she was loving and truly interested in my fiance and I's love stort. She did a great job at filling up time in our ceremony and everyone loved her tone of voice and readings! A true professional! I will recommend Wanda to all of my friends who will be married in the future!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 6/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Wanda was wonderful to work with and we are so happy that we used her for our special day! She met with us a few times prior to our wedding day and really got to know each of us and our love story. She used this to personalize our ceremony to express the nature of our relationship, rather than making it feel like a standardized ceremony. Wanda shared a lot of wonderful ideas for vows, the joining together ceremony, and the incorporation of special words to our sets of parents and worked with us to find what was the best fit for our wants and needs. She is extremely professional, passionate about her role, and very personable and enthusiastic. We strongly recommend Wanda as a Justice of the Peace.

Profile Picture Cherie, 6/10/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Wanda is so amazing! She was the perfect officiant for our wedding, she really wants to get to you know at your consultation so she can make the ceremony personalized to the two of you. She's also extremely accommodating, a month before our wedding I asked her if she would be able to make our rehearsal at such an odd time and far away from where she's located because my venue was not able to help coordinate and she moved her schedule around so she was able to make it work for us. I've had bad experiences with officiants at other weddings I've been a part of and was very cautious when choosing, Wanda went above and beyond and I couldn't be happier with the services she provided - not to mention she is just an amazing person!

Thank you Wanda!!

Profile Picture Ali, 6/9/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows

Wanda was wonderful to work with throughout the planning of our wedding. She was responsive and compassionate. We couldn't have chosen a better JP!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Just got married on April 15, 2017 and could not say anything but good things about Wanda. She was flexible, easily reachable and always responded to my emails in a timely manner. Her bubbly personality made her so easy to work with and made me feel very comfortable! High recommend her for your wedding ceremony.

Profile Picture Tamika, 5/15/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Interfaith Ceremony, Catholic

Wanda was accommodating, kind and professional. She made our ceremony one we will never forget. Thank you again!

Profile Picture Andrea, 5/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

First off, I just want to say that Wanda really came through for us! We thought we had an officiant set, but then 2 months before our wedding they fell through. I saw that Wanda was a preferred vendor with our venue and gave her a call and even with such short notice she agreed to perform our ceremony! Our ceremony was honestly amazing, and it was all thanks to Wanda. We had guests commenting afterwards just how awesome our ceremony was. Thank you Wanda for bringing in all of the personal touches to truly make our ceremony unique to Dan and me!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/13/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant

If you want a very personalized, beautiful ceremony, Wanda is the one for you. From beginning to end she delivered the most beautiful ceremony, including our dogs, adding special surprises for our mom's and more. We could not recommend Wanda more highly and would never recommend anyone else. She is truley passionate for her job and loves love and it shows in her work. Thank you Wanda for making our wedding day perfect!

Profile Picture Michelle, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Wanda Chiles officiated our wedding on April 9th at Aria. Let me just say that choosing Wanda to officiate our wedding was one of the best decisions we made while planning our wedding.

Wanda is the sweetest person you will ever have the pleasure of meeting. She took the time to get to know my husband and me before the wedding and customized our wedding ceremony for us. The result was a truly beautiful speech that encompassed our love story. Her beautiful words truly made the ceremony and brought our guests to laugh and cry tears of joy with us.

Wanda went above and beyond to help us through the wedding planning process. She guided us through obtaining our marriage license and provided me with information to change my name after the wedding.

Wanda is truly passionate about her work and genuinely cares about each of her couples. I have already recommended her to another bride and have told my sisters to hire her for their future weddings as well! And I would highly recommend her to anyone else in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Patricia, 4/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Wanda will cater to your needs. My Wife and I had very specific requests for our wedding and she nailed all of them. She made us feel very comfortable when we were both very nervous during our ceremony. Wanda is very friendly and you can tell she has the experience necessary to do her job correctly.

Profile Picture Enis, 4/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We had the honor of having Wanda as our wedding officiant at our wedding on 3/26/17 & I can't even put into words how perfect everything was. Wanda was profressional and friendly from the time we first came in contact. She personalized our ceremony to fit our needs and everything flowed seamlessly. Our guests were raving about how perfect everything was and how special our ceremony is. We are so glad we chose her to be our officiant.

Profile Picture Amanda, 3/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I highly recommend Wanda! She was our justice of the peace on 2/18/17. She is enthusiastic and engaging throughout the ceremony. I can tell that she truly makes it her goal to create the perfect ceremony for each couple. She was extremely helpful to my husband and I while we were deciding what to incorporate in our ceremony. Also, she went above and beyond by providing me with a detailed outline and paperwork on what is needed to change my last name. She definitely wants a smooth experience for everyone as they start their new journey!
Soo many of our guests approached us after the wedding to say how great Wanda was too!

Profile Picture Lisa, 2/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

From our first email with Wanda to our first meeting she made everything so easy and enjoyable for us. Wanda really made sure everything was explained and went off without a problem or worry. She was very helpful the day of the wedding making sure the groom be groomsman knew exactly what to expect. Defiantly recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 12/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

There aren't many words to describe Wanda other than amazing. We had watched Wanda marry two of
our friends and knew we wanted her marry us. After initially meeting with her, my husband and I both looked at each other and said she's great. My husband and I are of different religions and therefore we wanted a ceremony to incorporate us both. Wanda understood exactly what we wanted in a ceremony and executed it beautifully. She also brought many different elements into our ceremony making it uniquely ours. We couldn't be more happy with Wanda and are truly blessed she married us! Future Brides, I highly recommend Wanda if you want the best ceremony!

Profile Picture Kristen, 11/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

If you are considering having Wanda as the JP for your wedding - DO IT!!! Our special day was October 29th and Wanda made our day perfect! Our guests raved about how beautiful the ceremony was and what a great job Wanda did. Wanda was always accommodating and easy to work with. We couldn't be happier and cannot thank her enough!

Profile Picture Joe, 10/29/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Wanda Chiles was the justice of the peace for our interfaith marriage ceremony, and was wonderful to work with. She set up a meeting to get to know us better and to plan out the ceremony. She came prepared with suggestions for blessings and non-religious elements to incorporate and was able to offer guidance around ceremony logistics as well. Wanda is a true professional and we would highly recommend her services. It was a pleasure working with her!

Profile Picture User6722404, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews