137 Reviews for Wanda Chiles~Justice of the Peace

No Denomination (5)
Licensed (4)
Interfaith Ceremony (2)
Catholic (1)

Wanda was an amazing officiant! From our first call together to the wedding day she made it all about us and our story. She was well spoken and articulate and was flexible and accommodating with changes to our ceremony. We would recommend Wanda to anyone in need of a wedding officiant!

Profile Picture Erin, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Wanda did one of our friends wedding & we instantly knew we need her for ours too! If I could give Wanda more than 5 stars I would! She is friendly, creative, responsive & super helpful! She helped us personalize the perfect ceremony better than we could dream of! She charmed our guests (& us) that everyone still comments what a special ceremony it was! Love her & highly recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Christine, 7/20/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We didn't know any officiants for our wedding, but thankfully Wanda was recommended to us. We met with her originally and saw right from the beginning that she was dedicated to us as a couple. It can be hard when someone doesn't know the bride and the groom, but we both felt she took the time to get to know us, and mentioned the important details about us during our ceremony. She truly is passionate about the words she speaks. We felt that she was heartfelt in her delivery and really fine tuned her speech to be as we envisioned for our wedding day. We was well spoken, prepared and we could tell she was a pro, but still took the time to make the ceremony personal and intimate. She also provided me all the information I will need to legally change my name too. Thank you Wanda!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/8/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed

Wanda was so sweet and performed our ceremony beautifully. She is very responsive and happy to help.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Wanda was everything we had hoped for in a JP and more! She is so warm, welcoming, friendly, supportive, and helpful. She was always so quick to respond to my emails or texts with any questions or concerns I had. When my husband and I met with her, she really took the time to get to know us and our love story. The ceremony she presented was perfect. She touched on everything we wanted her to in a way I truly think only Wanda could have done. I could not have been happier with the service Wanda provided!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Wanda is a truly special person and Justice of the Peace, and I am so happy we went with her for our wedding ceremony. From our initial phone conversation to meeting in person, to the ceremony itself, Wanda accommodated our request for a secular ceremony filled with LOVE. She charmed our guests with her vivaciousness, humor, and professionalism. Many of our guests commented on how lovely the ceremony was and how the ceremony we designed with Wanda was special and unique. We wanted a simple, short ceremony that included our own vows and Wanda was very accommodating with printing out our vows on nice paper so we did not have to worry about holding on to them ourselves or losing them! I appreciated the special touch. Thank you Wanda for a fabulous ceremony – you can tell she loves her job and loves weddings; I recommend her highly if you are getting married in Connecticut!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Elizabeth, 4/28/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination, Non-religious

We used Wanda for our 10/15/17 wedding and we absolutely LOVED working with her. She is so professional and dedicated to her work and it shows in her meticulous ceremonies. She worked with us to craft our perfect ceremony, and it was everything we wanted it to be. Any time we had questions or concerns she was so quick to respond, it made us feel valued and important. Wanda made our ceremony dreams a realty!

Profile Picture Abigail, 10/15/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows

Wanda really took an interest in learning who we are and our history, as well as working with us to develop a ceremony that was unique, and beautiful. People loved the hand fasting ceremony and the beautiful words Wanda chose. Would highly recommend :)

Profile Picture Kyle, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Wanda was the perfect choice for our October wedding! As soon as we met her, it was like we had known her forever! She is so warm and friendly, hilarious, and has the ability to immediately put you at ease. We had no idea what kind of ceremony we wanted when we first sat down with her, but by the end of the meeting it was lined out to the t with no stress! We would highly recommend Wanda to anyone! She is the best!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 10/5/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We were so lucky to have booked Wanda to be our Justice of the Peace. Wanda was personable and professional. She sat down with us and wanted to get to know my fiancé and I to make our wedding about the two of us, sure to add special touches into our ceremony making it our own. Wanda was a good resource for any questions we had about the wedding - not only on her role as our officiant. Wanda was a big help at our rehearsal, keeping our large bridal party on track. On our wedding day, Wanda was spectacular, her words made it apparent that she took the time to get to know my fiancé and I. After having Wanda as our Justice of the Peace, we would not have wanted anyone else officiating our ceremony. I would absolutely recommend Wanda to my closest friends and family as she is knowledgable and truly cares about her role as a Justice of the Peace.

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/23/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

She met with us prior to the wedding to go over the ceremony and offer a lot of options and ideas. She did a beautiful job with our ceremony! She was very quick to respond and professional.

Profile Picture Kourtney and Daniel, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Wanda was great and helped us customize our ceremony to what we wanted!

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/10/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Interfaith Ceremony, Customized Vows

Wanda was wonderful! She created a beautiful ceremony for us and we felt so assured by her professionalism and knowledge on how the ceremony should and would run! She has a very calming presence, which I (as the bride) really appreciated and needed! Wanda even provided us with all of the information we would need post-wedding in regards to obtaining our marriage certificate as well as the documentation needed for name change. FIVE STARS for Wanda!! Beautiful person inside and out! - Amanda

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We could not have been happier with having Wanda as our JP! We searched for a long time to find someone that we wanted to meet and her numerous 5 star reviews do not lie. She was absolutely fantastic from the very first contact. When we reached out to Wanda, she responded quickly and planned to talk to us over the phone. We were in search of someone who respected our desire for a non-religious ceremony that would not be too long and would match our individual love story. We were so happy to choose Wanda and loved being able to reach out to her with any questions. She checked out all of the vendors we had chosen so far and was very in-tune with the do’s and don’ts for weddings. Since we did not have any specific readings that we wanted for our ceremony, we picked one from her favorites selection. We were very happy with our vows and everyone complemented on our perfect ceremony. The guests appreciated that they could hear and understand everything that was said even with the sounds that come with a beachside wedding (with additional props to our DJ for his equipment). She was great at collecting our marriage license before the ceremony and submitting it to the town hall in a timely manner. Even after the wedding, she responded quickly to my questions clarifying how I needed to go about getting our copies. Everything about Wanda was phenomenal and I would highly recommend her if you want someone who can help take some of the stress out of your wedding planning!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jessica, 7/7/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious

Wanda has been so amazing since the day we booked her for our ceremony over a year ago! She is so kind-hearted and caring about her couples! When we first met with Wanda in person, she was loving and truly interested in my fiance and I's love stort. She did a great job at filling up time in our ceremony and everyone loved her tone of voice and readings! A true professional! I will recommend Wanda to all of my friends who will be married in the future!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 6/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Wanda was wonderful to work with and we are so happy that we used her for our special day! She met with us a few times prior to our wedding day and really got to know each of us and our love story. She used this to personalize our ceremony to express the nature of our relationship, rather than making it feel like a standardized ceremony. Wanda shared a lot of wonderful ideas for vows, the joining together ceremony, and the incorporation of special words to our sets of parents and worked with us to find what was the best fit for our wants and needs. She is extremely professional, passionate about her role, and very personable and enthusiastic. We strongly recommend Wanda as a Justice of the Peace.

Profile Picture Cherie, 6/10/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

There are not words to explain how happy I was that we chose Wanda to officiate our special day. She was such a pleasure to work with. From the moment we met her, she was warm, gracious, and professional. She was prepared and thorough in all of our interactions with her. She gave us options while being open to our ideas in order to tailor our ceremony exactly how we wanted it. She made it so easy that I was nervous-I didn’t need to do anything, which as any bride knows is not the norm! Wanda reassured me that after our meeting and conversations, she would take care of everything, and it would be beautiful. She did not disappoint! I remember thinking to myself, in the middle of our wedding ceremony, “This is so much fun! I wish I could do this every day!” Her words were just beautiful, just perfect. I loved Wanda even more after I saw our wedding video, and got to really see and hear the beautiful ceremony she crafted for us. From the opening, to the wine ceremony, to the reading by my godmother, to our vows, I was in love with every single word that Wanda said. Wedding days get so big and so busy, but really, they are about the moments when you are holding your significant other’s hands, looking into his/her eyes, and committing to your love and devotion in front of your closest family and friends. I would without hesitation recommend Wanda to be your wedding officiant. She will be responsive to you, will help you craft a ceremony that fits the two of your perfectly, and will make your ceremony one that you will never forget. She is timely, professional, and reliable. From the moment you meet her, you will feel at ease, and like you have known her forever. You will not be sorry that you chose to work with her! -Deana

Profile Picture Deana, 6/10/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Wanda is so amazing! She was the perfect officiant for our wedding, she really wants to get to you know at your consultation so she can make the ceremony personalized to the two of you. She's also extremely accommodating, a month before our wedding I asked her if she would be able to make our rehearsal at such an odd time and far away from where she's located because my venue was not able to help coordinate and she moved her schedule around so she was able to make it work for us. I've had bad experiences with officiants at other weddings I've been a part of and was very cautious when choosing, Wanda went above and beyond and I couldn't be happier with the services she provided - not to mention she is just an amazing person!

Thank you Wanda!!

Profile Picture Ali, 6/9/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows

Wanda was wonderful to work with throughout the planning of our wedding. She was responsive and compassionate. We couldn't have chosen a better JP!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Just got married on April 15, 2017 and could not say anything but good things about Wanda. She was flexible, easily reachable and always responded to my emails in a timely manner. Her bubbly personality made her so easy to work with and made me feel very comfortable! High recommend her for your wedding ceremony.

Profile Picture Tamika, 5/15/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Interfaith Ceremony, Catholic

Wanda was accommodating, kind and professional. She made our ceremony one we will never forget. Thank you again!

Profile Picture Andrea, 5/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

First off, I just want to say that Wanda really came through for us! We thought we had an officiant set, but then 2 months before our wedding they fell through. I saw that Wanda was a preferred vendor with our venue and gave her a call and even with such short notice she agreed to perform our ceremony! Our ceremony was honestly amazing, and it was all thanks to Wanda. We had guests commenting afterwards just how awesome our ceremony was. Thank you Wanda for bringing in all of the personal touches to truly make our ceremony unique to Dan and me!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/13/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant

If you want a very personalized, beautiful ceremony, Wanda is the one for you. From beginning to end she delivered the most beautiful ceremony, including our dogs, adding special surprises for our mom's and more. We could not recommend Wanda more highly and would never recommend anyone else. She is truley passionate for her job and loves love and it shows in her work. Thank you Wanda for making our wedding day perfect!

Profile Picture Michelle, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Wanda Chiles officiated our wedding on April 9th at Aria. Let me just say that choosing Wanda to officiate our wedding was one of the best decisions we made while planning our wedding.

Wanda is the sweetest person you will ever have the pleasure of meeting. She took the time to get to know my husband and me before the wedding and customized our wedding ceremony for us. The result was a truly beautiful speech that encompassed our love story. Her beautiful words truly made the ceremony and brought our guests to laugh and cry tears of joy with us.

Wanda went above and beyond to help us through the wedding planning process. She guided us through obtaining our marriage license and provided me with information to change my name after the wedding.

Wanda is truly passionate about her work and genuinely cares about each of her couples. I have already recommended her to another bride and have told my sisters to hire her for their future weddings as well! And I would highly recommend her to anyone else in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Patricia, 4/9/17, 1 Review