Wanda Chiles Reviews

166 | Waterbury, CT

166 Reviews for Wanda Chiles

Rayanne · Married on 08/04/2012

Our wedding ceremony was perfect! Wanda did a fabulous job. It was exactly what we had hoped for and more. Thank you so much Wanda for making our day one of the best we have ever had!

Sent on 08/26/2012

Shannon · Married on 07/06/2012

As all brides are, I really didn't know how to go about arranging my wedding ceremony. Wanda was amazing, and walked my fiance and I through all the steps. She helped us through everything....paperwork, wording, readings, and the timeline of events. She made me feel at ease as my big day quickly arrived. Wanda also helped me relax with her witty sense of humor. I couldn't ask for me. She simply did a marvelous job as the Justice of Peace at my wedding. Thanks Wanda!!
    Sincerely,
    Shannon

Sent on 07/27/2012

sabrina · Married on 07/01/2012

Wanda was amazing!!! Everyone loved her. We will be referring her to our friends with wedding coming up and looking her up when we renew our vows.
    Sabrina & Megan

Sent on 08/07/2012

Lisa · Married on 06/30/2012

excellent officiant......spoke with us like she has known us forever......we were both pleased to have Wanda share our special day with us......

Sent on 07/19/2012

Jen · Married on 06/30/2012

Working with Wanda was such an amazing experience! I am so privileged to have had her as a part of my wedding. She is AMAZING!!!

Sent on 08/06/2012

michele · Married on 06/09/2012

very understanding very helpful and understanding

Sent on 06/26/2012
  • Q

Jamie · Married on 10/15/2011

Our wedding just wouldn't have been the same without Wanda! She is very professional and treats everyone as if she has known them forever. She is so warm and genuine, from the very first meeting, we just knew Wanda was the perfect officiant for us. When we first met, we didn't have a clue when it came to what we wanted for our special day but Wanda brought SO many wonderful ideas that really made our ceremony one of a kind. All of our family and friends could not stop talking about her. It was the perfect mix of happy tears, some laughter and just an overall beautiful ceremony!

Sent on 10/28/2011

amie · Married on 09/18/2011

Wanda was a wonderful addition to our wedding. She offered many ideas and options but was open and flexible to anything we had in mind. She was warm and comforting for the most memorable day of our lives. It was a wonderful ceremony.

Sent on 10/28/2011

Heather · Married on 08/28/2011

We had a wonderful experience working with Wanda. She was very professional, organized, & sweet. From the first appointment we felt so at ease, like we had known her our whole lives. She went above and beyond to make sure we had a memorable ceremony that reflected us.

We would absolutely recommend her!! Wanda has an amazing personality and you would not be disappointed.

She truely made our day unique & special. For that we will forever be grateful. Thank you Wanda!

Love your "hurricane" friends,
    H & J

Sent on 10/17/2011

Karin · Married on 07/16/2011

Wanda has many wonderful suggestions to make the wedding ceremony memorable. She is prepared with a variety of ceremony styles, but is also happy to customize a ceremony to reflect the individuality of the bride and groom.

Sent on 10/17/2011

Skyla · Married on 05/15/2011

Wanda is excellent!

Sent on 06/15/2011

Hiedi · Married on 08/24/2013

Wanda was absolutely wonderful. She made us feel completely at ease in planning our ceremony and helped us make it our own. She made sure everything was perfectly set up the day of the ceremony. Thank you Wanda for being a part of our special day and I know it wouldn't have been the same with anyone else.

Sent on 08/28/2013

Alyssa · Married on 05/27/2018

Wanda was so sweet and performed our ceremony beautifully. She is very responsive and happy to help.

Sent on 06/15/2018

Wanda was amazing! She helped us through every step of the planning process, even with short notice. She included everything that was important to us and was very punctual. I highly recommend Wanda to anyone requiring her services!!!

Sent on 11/04/2012

Kourtney and Daniel · Married on 09/16/2017

She met with us prior to the wedding to go over the ceremony and offer a lot of options and ideas. She did a beautiful job with our ceremony! She was very quick to respond and professional.

Sent on 09/20/2017

Stephanie · Married on 06/08/2018

We didn't know any officiants for our wedding, but thankfully Wanda was recommended to us. We met with her originally and saw right from the beginning that she was dedicated to us as a couple. It can be hard when someone doesn't know the bride and the groom, but we both felt she took the time to get to know us, and mentioned the important details about us during our ceremony. She truly is passionate about the words she speaks. We felt that she was heartfelt in her delivery and really fine tuned her speech to be as we envisioned for our wedding day. We was well spoken, prepared and we could tell she was a pro, but still took the time to make the ceremony personal and intimate. She also provided me all the information I will need to legally change my name too. Thank you Wanda!

Sent on 06/21/2018