Wanda Chiles Reviews

166 | Waterbury, CT

166 Reviews for Wanda Chiles

Truly honored to have Wanda as our officiant, she truly captures us and everything we were looking for into our ceremony. Numerous people complimented her and our Ceremony, Thank you Wanda!!!

Sent on 07/28/2013

Lisa · Married on 07/21/2013

Wanda and I from our first conversation connected. This has been a very difficult time bittersweet for my family and friends for the losses we have endured. Wanda did an amazing job of making everyone remember them but also celebrate the event so we all enjoyed the ceremony happily!

Sent on 08/16/2013

Simon · Married on 06/23/2013

Wanda was wonderful. She sincerely loves her role, and respects all boundaries, ideas, faiths et cetera. She is that rare blend of deep intelligence and supreme kindness.

Sent on 06/24/2013

Wanda Chiles's reply:

I am humbled by your words! Thank You!

Elizabeth · Married on 06/23/2013

Wanda was very friendly and helpful and put me at ease that all would be handled! On the day of the wedding she was inviting and made the ceremony flow very nicely.

Sent on 06/26/2013

Joy · Married on 06/23/2013

Wanda was great! She was very professional and made our ceremony extra special. She also provided extra info on assisting with name change. Highly recommended!

Sent on 07/13/2013

Lyndsay · Married on 06/22/2013

Wanda was the absolute perfect officiant for our wedding. She was exactly what my fiance and I were looking for. She created a personalized ceremony for us that mixed our two backgrounds and ideas perfectly. Wanda always was available for questions, or opinions, and was always able to come up with solutions to things we were stuck on. We had so many wonderful comments about how much our guests enjoyed the ceremony. We would have not had it any other way!

Sent on 06/25/2013

Kelly · Married on 06/16/2013

Wanda is a very sweet woman and designed our ceremony to be a perfect fit for us. We met with her prior to the wedding, and she was extremely professional and really listened to what we had to say. She offered suggestions for readings, rituals and special touches, most of which we included in our ceremony. I would recommend Wanda to anyone!

Sent on 07/08/2013

Kasheene · Married on 06/15/2013

Wands was excellent!!!!! She made my day perfect!!!! I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 07/12/2013

Tara · Married on 05/31/2013

Thank you so much for delivering such a beautiful ceremony!! It was absolutley a fairy tale wedding :))). Wanda was great, any questions she responded quickly, and customized our ceremony to fit us perfectly :) highly recommended!!

Sent on 06/08/2013

Kimberly · Married on 05/25/2013

I love her . Wanda is very sweet an makes everything beautiful .I am so glad she was apart of our day.

Sent on 08/06/2013

Nicole · Married on 05/18/2013

Wanda is awesome!

Our ceremony was EXACTLY what we wanted. She custom tailors her ceremony to each of her couples.

She was very sweet and I would recommend her to anyone in CT.

Sent on 05/21/2013

Very receptive to suggestions and couples needs. Best officiant at a wedding I was told by numerous guests. My sister booked her for her wedding in a few months too because she was so pleased with my ceremony.

Sent on 06/15/2013

Amanda · Married on 03/22/2013

Wanda was fabulous! Sweet, responsive, helpful, funny - those are just some of the words I would use to describe her in the short time that we got to know her. She officiated a beautiful ceremony! I am thrilled we found Wanda and she was able to bring us together. Thank you Wanda!!!!

Sent on 03/27/2013

Nicole · Married on 01/20/2013

My husband and I (thanks to Wanda) decided very last minute to elope on a beautiful day in the winter for our dream winter wedding. Wanda was officiant we decided to go with because she was extremely pleasant and she just seemed to understand us as a couple; one would say a perfect fit. She was available for the date even though the it was Very last minute, literally a week from when we called her. She performed an amazing ceremony for us very personal and perfect!!! It seemed like she had known us for the longest time!! We love her and so happy she was the one that married us!!!
    Now we are planning a reception and vow renewal for this upcoming july and of course Wanda is performing that ceremony too with all of our friends and family!! We wouldn't have it ANY other way!! We love you Wanda thanks a million!!!!

Sent on 04/29/2013

Betsy · Married on 01/01/2013

Awesome working with Wanda, she was not only professional she was welcoming, engaging & very personable & friendly. it was a pleasure working with her.

Sent on 01/24/2013

Stephanie · Married on 11/11/2012

We were so pleased with Wanda and so grateful for her wonderful spirit, professionalism, energy and as most people have mentioned..we honestly felt like we had known her forever! Our ceremony was very small, just my fiance', me and my parents. She made us laugh and cry. The reading she chose for us was absolutely perfect, and it was such an added bonus, because we hadn't even discussed having a reading. She truly is a perfect choice for anyone looking for a JP - she does all the work, you just have to show up! I highly recommend her to anyone and everyone..she made our wedding ceremony better than we had hoped for, and a few days after the ceremony I had contacted her because I wanted a copy of the reading and she responded immediately. And as an added bonus..she also brought me the paperwork I would need to change my name! Thank you so much Wanda..our day was perfect!

Sent on 12/04/2012

Rachel · Married on 11/04/2012

Wanda thank you so very much for making the most important part of our wedding day absolutely perfect! You were so wonderful and we felt like we had known you for years. So many people commented to us how great you were and we couldn't agree more! And thank you so much for the copy of the reading for the tree ceremony...the words are so special to me. Wanda you are the best!

Sent on 11/17/2012

Amber · Married on 10/23/2012

Wanda was wonderful from the moment I called her. My now husband and I live in TN but he is from CT and still has family there. I found her on WeddingWire and was the first person I called and knew after I spoke with her she would be the last. She worked with us from the start as it was a super short notice that we were getting married, I called on a Tuesday to ask is she could marry us the following Sunday. She was more the willing the work with us on everything and we just loved her!!!! All of my in-laws loved the ceremony that Wanda had written just for Ryan and I. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking for someone be their officiant.

Sent on 10/25/2012

Danielle · event on: 10/20/2012

Wanda was a pleasure to work with for our daughters blessing ceremony. She was relaxed, well spoken, professional and accommodating. She even threw in a last minute request for a 40th anniversary acnologment! Thanks Wanda!

Sent on 10/22/2012

Kelly · Married on 10/13/2012

Wow....is all I can say. My fiance and I heard about Wanda through Wedding Wire and I called her based only on reviews. We live in Chicago and she lives in CT, where we were to be married. True to her prior reviews, I felt like I knew Wanda after just one phone call. Wanda was responsive to me immediately on anything I emailed/called her about during the planning process. She guided us through the wedding planning when we needed it and was unbelievably helpful to us.

When our wedding week rolled around, we were finally able to meet her in person. She blew us away with her charisma and sincere attitude. My fiance who was suffering from nerves of being in front of a crowd was immediately put at ease by Wanda. She listened to him and helped to create a ceremony that he was comfortable with.

For our big day, I could not have asked for a better JP to lead us. Wanda personalized every bit of the ceremony for us. She had our guests laughing and even tearful at times, just like we had hoped for. It was emotional, sincere, and perfect in every way.

We truly cannot begin to thank Wanda enough for making our day so amazing. I wish she lived closer so I could recommend her to all of my friends and family. Since she doesn't, I'm taking to Wedding Wire instead. Trust me. If you are looking for a Justice of the Peace/Officiant in her area, you cannot go wrong with Wanda Chiles.

Thank you again for EVERYTHING!!! :)

xoxox
    Kelly & Adam

Sent on 10/24/2012

Cheryl · Married on 09/29/2012

Wanda was a pleasure to work with, and I received many compliments regarding the ceremony! Thanks Wanda for helping to make our day complete!

Sent on 10/15/2012

P.J. & Cindy · Married on 09/15/2012

Wanda Chiles is the Ultimate Wedding Officiant who was extremely caring and compassionate to our needs, wants and vision. Wanda took time to get to know us as a couple and that was extremely important to us. She helped us make our Wedding Ceremony absolutely perfect in every way possible and has become a friend. Wanda will forever be a special part of our day and hold a special place in our hearts.

Sent on 09/24/2012

Heather · Married on 08/19/2012

We really enjoyed having Wanda as our JOP. She did a fantastic job! I would refer her to anyone that needed one.

Sent on 12/14/2012

Lydia · Married on 08/18/2012

Excellent service nd wonderful officiant

Sent on 08/20/2012

Wanda was great she made a reading that fit us and included our boys in it. She made our day perfect :)

Sent on 08/14/2012