Wanda Chiles Reviews

164 | Waterbury, CT

164 Reviews for Wanda Chiles

Amanda · Married on 03/26/2017

We had the honor of having Wanda as our wedding officiant at our wedding on 3/26/17 & I can't even put into words how perfect everything was. Wanda was profressional and friendly from the time we first came in contact. She personalized our ceremony to fit our needs and everything flowed seamlessly. Our guests were raving about how perfect everything was and how special our ceremony is. We are so glad we chose her to be our officiant.

Sent on 03/27/2017

Tom · Married on 03/04/2017

Wanda is wonderful. There is no other way to begin a review. Quite honestly when my wife and I first talked to her I joked that either she's the best officiant ever or she has a lot of friends. Her reviews are ridiculously good. And as it turns out, totally deserved. We had a surprise wedding turning an engagement party being thrown for us into the real event. Wanda was game for the deception and so easily fit in with the guests. She helped us plan a simple ceremony and made it go off without a hitch. Her words were beautiful and tailored to us and EVERYONE appreciated it. The guests only had compliments for her and her work and so do we. I wholeheartedly recommend Wanda. I can't imagine you won't be thrilled.

Sent on 03/29/2017

Lisa · Married on 02/18/2017

I highly recommend Wanda! She was our justice of the peace on 2/18/17. She is enthusiastic and engaging throughout the ceremony. I can tell that she truly makes it her goal to create the perfect ceremony for each couple. She was extremely helpful to my husband and I while we were deciding what to incorporate in our ceremony. Also, she went above and beyond by providing me with a detailed outline and paperwork on what is needed to change my last name. She definitely wants a smooth experience for everyone as they start their new journey!
    Soo many of our guests approached us after the wedding to say how great Wanda was too!

Sent on 03/02/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 02/04/2017

We appreciate the time Wanda spent to prepare our wedding ceremony; it was PERFECT and we’ve both received tons of compliments on the beautiful wording to this day! (We got married February 2017)
    We first had our casual meeting in Panera, she really took the time to get to know us as a couple before the “big day” and that shows what a caring person she is and how special and personalized each ceremony is. She was full of ideas and respectful of all of our wishes, without judgment.

Sent on 05/15/2018

Stephanie · Married on 12/30/2016

From our first email with Wanda to our first meeting she made everything so easy and enjoyable for us. Wanda really made sure everything was explained and went off without a problem or worry. She was very helpful the day of the wedding making sure the groom be groomsman knew exactly what to expect. Defiantly recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant!

Sent on 01/02/2017

Kristen · Married on 11/05/2016

There aren't many words to describe Wanda other than amazing. We had watched Wanda marry two of
    our friends and knew we wanted her marry us. After initially meeting with her, my husband and I both looked at each other and said she's great. My husband and I are of different religions and therefore we wanted a ceremony to incorporate us both. Wanda understood exactly what we wanted in a ceremony and executed it beautifully. She also brought many different elements into our ceremony making it uniquely ours. We couldn't be more happy with Wanda and are truly blessed she married us! Future Brides, I highly recommend Wanda if you want the best ceremony!

Sent on 11/18/2016

Joe · Married on 10/29/2016

If you are considering having Wanda as the JP for your wedding - DO IT!!! Our special day was October 29th and Wanda made our day perfect! Our guests raved about how beautiful the ceremony was and what a great job Wanda did. Wanda was always accommodating and easy to work with. We couldn't be happier and cannot thank her enough!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Stacey · Married on 10/22/2016

Wanda Chiles was the justice of the peace for our interfaith marriage ceremony, and was wonderful to work with. She set up a meeting to get to know us better and to plan out the ceremony. She came prepared with suggestions for blessings and non-religious elements to incorporate and was able to offer guidance around ceremony logistics as well. Wanda is a true professional and we would highly recommend her services. It was a pleasure working with her!

Sent on 10/28/2016
  • User6720717 · 2+ years ago

Wanda was absolutely amazing. We had our marriage ceremony this past weekend and it was beautiful. She incorporated things that we wanted and we are so grateful for that. She was professional from the very beginning. Responded to emails promptly and answered all of our questions. Our in person meeting to design our ceremony couldn't have gone any better...even with our 18 month old being a typical 18 month old. Wanda was very patient and very thorough. Do not look anywhere else! We highly recommend Wanda to anyone looking for a professional, well mannered, humble JP.

Sent on 10/13/2016

Nicole · Married on 09/15/2016

Wanda recently officiated at the wedding of my daughter who lives out of state but was being married in CT. She was flexible when it came to arranging a meeting with the prospective bride and groom and was sensitive to their wishes in planning the ceremony. Many guests commented upon the beautiful, and meaningful ceremony. I highly recommend Wanda.

Sent on 09/20/2016

Erin · Married on 09/11/2016

We are so blessed we found Wanda to officiate our wedding. She was amazing wedding day as well as all the days leading up to our special day. We added many special additions to the ceremony and she helped us tie it all together perfectly! She always was very professional and responded back to us right away. I would highly recommend her services.

Sent on 09/25/2016

Christina · Married on 09/10/2016

Wanda was fantastic! Prior to the wedding we met with her to outline the ceremony which was helpful to know what to expect. She was extremely professional and kind, and was very responsive to all my e-mails. The ceremony she performed was beautiful. I couldn't be any happier and would highly recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 09/14/2016

Garret · Married on 09/04/2016

Wanda was our officiant for our September 4th, 2016 wedding. What can we say! From the very first phone call we had with her all the way to the end of our ceremony we were completely pleased with Wanda's responsiveness and professionalism. She truly helped us create the ceremony that reflected exactly what we wanted for our wedding. Even when we had a last minute change a week before the wedding, she was more than happy to accommodate. Wanda made the process very easy for us and our ceremony went off without a hitch. Wanda spoke with a high level of professionalism. She had great timing and inflection when she spoke. There was laughter, tears, and smiles all around. Thank you Wanda for the wonderful service you provided!

Sent on 09/22/2016
  • Daryl

Daryl · Married on 09/03/2016

Wanda was the perfect officiant for our 9/3 wedding. She met with us beforehand, provided us with guidance as we decided on what kind of ceremony we wanted, and was always available via email to answer any questions I had. She worked with us to combine aspects of our different faiths into the ceremony, and many people commented afterwards on how much they enjoyed what she did. I highly recommend Wanda to anyone looking for an officiant for their wedding!

Sent on 09/07/2016

Kristin · Married on 09/02/2016

Wanda is simply the best and we couldn't have been happier to have her officiate our ceremony! She was always available by phone or email in the months and days leading up to our wedding day and was very quick to respond. We wanted to craft our own ceremony/vows and Wanda was so accommodating, which we greatly appreciated. The day of, all of our family and friends had only the highest praise about the ceremony. Wanda was also so quick and efficient in submitting our marriage license, and we can't thank her enough for that!

Sent on 09/24/2016

nancy · Married on 08/25/2016

Wanda, being an officiant is your calling. Your words and voice were magical and touched not only us, but everyone who was there. Thank you so much for giving us a perfect ceremony unifying both families with such gentle and loving words. We will always look back at this for years to come. We love you!! ??

Sent on 08/27/2016

Carissa · Married on 08/06/2016

Wanda was fantastic! She helped make the best moment of my life go so smoothly!!

Sent on 09/10/2016

Jessica · Married on 08/05/2016

From the moment we met Wanda she was a sweetheart. You could tell she absolutely loved what she does and cares for her couples. She was very helpful and wanted us to have the most special day and a ceremony that really fit us ! We highly recommend Wanda ???

Sent on 08/06/2016

Shannon · Married on 07/31/2016

Wanda was great to work with, I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/14/2016

Stephanie · Married on 07/30/2016

Wanda was fabulous and helped make our day extra special. We had to start a few minutes early because of the weather and she did such a great job making sure we all stay calmed and a perfect ceremony. She made sure we beat the rain too! Thank you Wanda!

Sent on 09/20/2016

Jessica · Married on 07/01/2016

Wanda is an amazing woman!!! She met with us once before our wedding, we expressed some of the things that were important to us that we wanted included in our ceremony & she knocked it out of the park!!!
    She most definitely made our ceremony what it was & we could not have been happier!!

Sent on 07/03/2016

Catrice · Married on 06/25/2016

Wanda is a fantastic justice of the peace, she is very professional and presentable. She made our wedding day absolute perfection. She had several ideas for our ceremony that were different then others I have seen in the past. She really puts her all into your special wedding day . My husband and I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 06/29/2016

Stephanie · Married on 06/11/2016

Wanda created the ceremony of our dreams! She customized every detail to fit out personalities and what we wanted. She was so warm and compassionate, she eased our nerves. Wanda is the best, but your trust in her, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 07/25/2016

Deidre · Married on 06/04/2016

If you're looking for a unique ceremony that was beautifully and professionally presented, you want Wanda. Out of all my vendors, she was the easiest to stay in contact with. She took the time to get to know us and make the ceremony reflect who we are. My family members kept telling me how wonderful she was afterwards. Thank you Wanda for making our day so special!

Sent on 07/03/2016

Michael · Married on 06/01/2016

If you are looking for a wedding officiant you honestly need to look no further. We both can't tell you enough how pleased and thrilled we were to have Wanda since day 1. Wanda made everything so easy for us, including helping us get our wedding certificates and sitting down with us to go over everything. We got to customize the ceremony of our dreams and Wanda made it flawless. She really takes pride in what she does and is one of the sweetest people. I have never heard more compliments on a ceremony before ours, as Wanda made it our own. It was the biggest and best day of our lives and Wanda made it even more special for us. Thank you for everything Wanda!

Sent on 12/19/2016